Idea Internet is Working Very Slow

ajitnayakajitnayak Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
Hello,

I'd bought a Idea Net card a week ago with plan Rs. 599 (Unlimited)... But at night the Internet is not working... sometime it works but max speed 10-20kbps...

It's really wastage of money and time, who are buying Idea data card.....

If I paid you Rs 600/month, why not give us better service.

If anyone want to buy Idea data card, first check speed with Trail basis then buy it.. Otherwise you'll in Trouble like ME...!!!

Comments

• ideacellularideacellular Senior Member
    edited August 2011
    ajitnayak wrote: »
    Hello,

I'd bought a Idea Net card a week ago with plan Rs. 599 (Unlimited)... But at night the Internet is not working... sometime it works but max speed 10-20kbps...

It's really wastage of money and time, who are buying Idea data card.....

If I paid you Rs 600/month, why not give us better service.

If anyone want to buy Idea data card, first check speed with Trail basis then buy it.. Otherwise you'll in Trouble like ME...!!!

Dear Sir,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, Netsetter number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC95746 in the subject.

Regards,
    Idea Cellular
  • edited June 2013
    plzz do something to increase my net speed it is very slow .....i am fed up of idea !!!!!!
    my idea number8417985978
  • edited July 2013
    Hi,
    Am from kerala, alleppey, punnapra, last 7 month am using idea mobile internet for skype and g talk usage.but for the last one month am suffering due to bad service of Internet speed.internetbis very slow.pls help..my no.
  • edited September 2013
    Pls check idea internet connection of me
  • edited December 2013
    My idea internet taking speed about 2 kbps is this some kind of joke ..I really fed up this, please do something or I gonna change it to some other network .im really more unsetisfied with it .thank u and my number is 9844484648
  • edited February 2014
    My name is Parmeeta Modi, living in ahmedabad, contc no: 9737412333. Since last one month my mobile internet speed got very very slow, down to nothing. Starting 2 months it was working very nice, feeling very happy speed and price, found so economy as well and suggesting everyone my provider. Since month n half speed got terrible down feeling pathetic at time of surfing. Not happy at all with service, might change it soon.
  • edited March 2014
    i have purchased a modem in which idea sim is insert & then net pack of 650 (3gb) 30 days but giving 2g service on 3g pack....
    but some times network comes fast only for some time.....
  • edited March 2014
    199 ma unlimited 30 divas ma speed 1kbs to 10 kbps chhe. Saru AAT ma 220kbps hati pachhi oochhi thay gay chhe have su karvu
  • edited March 2014
    199 ma unlimited 30 divas ma speed 1kbs to 10 kbps chhe. Saru AAT ma 220kbps hati pachhi oochhi thay gay chhe have su karvu 8347671653
  • edited April 2014
    Oh my God...this idea internet is so worse that even the two arrows don't even keep glowing constantly.And you promise 650mb data in 99 but you people actually give 43-47mb less...Why ?
    Moreover it hurts me most when I see the new ad of that when someone gets IDEA internet no one fools India.Then why are you duping people..I promise you IDEA that I will switch to another network provider ....I promise you.Just know that you lost 1 customer then you willloose 2,3 hundreds thousands lakhs......
  • edited April 2014
    my idea sim 75008215870 is net slow please help m
  • edited April 2014
    My idea internet taking speed about 3-4 kbps, I really fed up with this, please do something or I have to change it to some other network .i am really dissappointed with it . Request you to kindly do something. my number is 8805919077
  • edited May 2014
    My idea internet is working very slow some times E symbol.automatically goes away but my neighbour is also having idea but it is working very fast he is getting 3g speed in 2g so plzzz check and tell me whats the problem
    My no.08888394224
  • edited June 2014
    I had recharged with 197 and got internet connection but it is just a fake . Idea company is just cheating in the name of internet conection . service is very poor. no respond not even opening a page in internet .
    please shutdown this idea cellular company.
  • edited July 2014
    I want my internet speed high.
    I recharged with rs199 (unlimited 2g pack) it was running ok till the 2gb mark not good but bearable but as soon as 2gb completed the speed gone to 1kbps what kind of joke is that? I recharged because I wanted unlimited internet to download songs, applications and such but now it takes 3-4 hours to download a single song. I want solution. And answers.
  • edited September 2014
    My idea no. is 9093427158, in west bengal. The net speed is very slow. At first 3 month the net speed was good. But suddenly it becomes slower. Now it is very slow near about 2 kbps. Plz do something otherwise i have to change the provider.
  • edited September 2014
    My idea no. is 9093427158, in west bengal. The net speed is very slow. At first 3 month the net speed was good. But suddenly it becomes slower. Now it is very slow near about 2 kbps. Plz do something otherwise i have to change the provider.

Dear Customer,

We deeply regret the inconvenience. We have your contact details. Please give us some time so that we can get in touch with you and discuss your concern.

Thanks & Regards,
    Customer Care, Idea Cellular
  • edited September 2014

Dear Customer,

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. We wish to affirm that your concern has been acknowledged and complaint for GPRS has been initiated by us; under reference number 1-47905814016 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Thanks & Regards,
    Customer Care, Idea Cellular