Poor service of Aarya Cabs, Delhi

Today I booked a cab from Aarya Cabs for 11:15 AM to reach Gurgaon for an important meeting. I did not receive any call from the driver until 11:20 and when I tried his number it was switched off. At 11:35, I received a call from an anonymous number and the caller was the driver who informed that his number is not updated with the management and he is already on another duty and cannot take my duty.

When I called the cabs' main number to ask for an update, they informed that they would call back in 10 minutes. Instead I called them up after 30 minutes to hear that they do not have any cab that they can provide. Their manager had nothing to say other than that it will not happen in the future. But I would like to ask them how can they compensate the embarrassment one has to go through due to their negligence. I had to postpone my important meeting and asked for a cab from other service providers. I am terribly disappointed with their service and would like to complain against them.

Comments

• vineet67vineet67 Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    Booked a cab vide booking reference 1000730016 from Anand Vihar Railway Station to Rohini last evening for 9:30PM. Got delayed by 15 minutes and the cab had just left. The driver would not take the call. When I called up the call centre, I was told that my booking had been cancelled 'at my instance'.

Their service representatives Mohan and Salim promised me a cab would reach me in 5 minutes; finally at 10:30PM, after constantly being kept on hold for 40 minutes, I am told that they do not have any cab in the vicinity. When I asked to speak to a senior person, I am again put on hold by one Umesh, this time permanently.

What a harrowing experience with Aarya Cabs, that after having a confirmed booking.
  • edited July 2012
    I booked a cab on 23rd June 2012 from Vikas puri to Delhi railway Station , time 7:40 pm and the booking timing was around 2pm .
    At 6:30pm i got the msg we cannot provide the cab . i had to immediately book another and train was about to leave when i reached the station.
    Is this the way they handle the customers . Such an irresponsible behaviour . What if train had left the station ? Its easy for them to put a msg that we are sorry we cannot provide the cab. But the inconvinience caused by the people is not their concern .Such an unprofessional behaviour .
    I think one should never trust Aarya Cabs .
  • kamnakamna Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    today i booked a cab for 8:00 am for gurgAON,I HAD A very very very very important meeting,but the driver was delayed by 45 mins,nd when again i call driver to come soon,then he said he wil not come,and started giving me xcuses...when i call call centre they were not respoding good..!!!!my meeting got fucked..!!! ARYA cab gave me very very very bad treatment,though i am a regular customer of this service..but then also...i am not going to leave this matter like this....i am actually going to case a file against them......
  • edited November 2012
    Hello
    I want to file a complaint against cab service in delhi by the Name - Aarya cab services. I have booked a cab on 29 nov 2012 and inform them at 5 o clock in the evening that i require cab at 8 o clock. At 8 o clock i called them to check the status of the can but they cancelled the request at end time when i need it most. This is a clear example of bad services . Such type of cab sevices should be closes.

I would reuest you to take some actions against these type of cab services.
    Yesterday I booked a cab from Aarya Cabs for 9:55pm to reach Qutub Vihar Dwarka Sector-19 . I have receive a call from the driver 10:22pm, he told me i am reaching within two minuts but after 10 minuts i had call him he says i have an urgent work and i can not come to your duty & you book an new cab, again i called Aary cabs 01144104410, somebody reply me i am serching a cab after 11:00pm he told me sorry
    Daya Krishna
    I booked an ARYA cab on 15th December at 02:45am from DLF Cyber city. The cab driver's name was Anandi Kumar , cab # DL 1RT 5091. This cab driver was so rude. The only question I asked him that I was told that the toll amount is Rs.21/-, then how come he said Rs.87/-. This man got so furious and started arguing with me. He literally bought me into tears and the whole way he kept talking crap. He himself called him a liar and told me that I told him a liar. I called up the call centre and they disconnected my phone twice. The third time I got hold of a guy Sanjeev. While I was speaking to him, he also heard the driver literally arguing with me. The driver is telling me that he has been driving on the toll road for 15 years and who am I to tell him what charges needs to be paid. When I told this guy, Sanjeev, to put my call through the supervisor, he said that he is on another call (which happens all the time). He said that he will arrange a callback but none called. When I reached home, this driver forcefully charged me Rs.350/- and kept on saying crap. I wish I could have taken him to the police for harrasing girls on the way.
  • edited January 2013
    When I called the Arya Cabs call center for booking a Cab they said that they. Will arrange the cab and send the SMS if it is available. Within 20 min. I got the SMS confirmation. Later the Driver started giving the excuses that Drop point is just 6 KM hence he will charge Rs15/KM. The actual charge is Rs10/KM. He refused to take me to the destination. They have big time Traitors and Greedy Drivers. Supervisors don’t take calls once the issues are escalated to the Management. The worst service. Beware of Arya Cabs, don’t book you may end up missing your train/Flight.
  • edited January 2013
    I booked a cab on 4th Jan 2013 at 5.00 am from IFFCO chowk to Uttam Nagar, New Delhi for 6.00 AM. Driver reached at 6.15 am and dropped me at 7.15 am. Till the that time, it was ok. When I asked for bill for payment. Driver said, his car machine is not working fine. I called up at their call centre and they promised to send me on my mail id within 12 hours. I followed up several times with them for the same. Every time they promised to send in next 12 hours. but now, 80 hours has been past, still filghted with them to get the bill. I need to show in my company for reimbursement.

Please never book a cab from Arya Cabs
    they are pathetic service providers
    always ditching u at the last time
  • edited March 2013
    I booked ARYA CAB in the afternoon around 2 pm for Nizammuddin railway station for next day at 5 am in the morning. My train was at 5.50am. I received a message only early in the morning at 4 am that they cannot provide me service and that they look forward to serving me in the future! What kind of Cab agency are these people running! They waited one whole day just to tell me that they cannot provide service! It was a huge mistake to rely on ARYA CAB especially for such early morning service. I urge everyone to boycot ARYA CAB for the utterly poor service provided. It is high time they should shut down their shop!

AN
    Delhi
    I booked a cab yesterday the 9th july (24 hrs before) for a pick up at 15.20 hrs today the 10th July. Arya cabs informed me yesterday that they would intimate me 50 mins (14.10 hrs) before the pick up time with driver details. When I enquired today at 14.50 and 15.00 hrs, they "if the driver has not contacted you means, there is no cab available". such an unprofessional attitude and poor service. I would not recommend anyone by this cab. If you have any emergency to attend, do not take the risk of failing it.

Aftab
  • edited August 2014
    A booked a cab from gurgaon to uttam nagar for 6pm but i was waiting for almost 2 hours but there was no cab and when i called the call center this guy atul raj answered my call he was so rude and disconnected my call