Spice Customer care

edited September 2014 in Mobile
Spice-Customer.jpgSpice Customer care,

Every time you are fooling me and making me to go your service centre. I
have to leave all my work and move to your place by spending 50 rupees for
auto. But no solution is done so far. Nobody is in a position to solve the
problem. This time I got call for refunding the money. I asked Mr. Sumesh
whether the refund is done for complete money? He promised me to refund all.
But when I visited there the story is completely different. All are giving
false information.

If your decision was final then earlier only you could have cleared me when
I was calling you lot of time. I have postponed my travelling because of
your promise. But your way of dealing cause me lot of trouble. It has given
me lot of tension. This is completely a way of torture and harassment so
that customer can bend as per your tune. I lost lot of commitment without
having a mobile and delay from your side. You have to bear the loss for
this.

Waiting for you reply.

Grashan.

Comments

• edited February 2010
    my mobial s-930 maek is replase six bar for spice care but do not properly working
  • edited February 2010
    TO,
    CUSTOMER CARE
    SPICE MOBILE Ltd.

DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE PURCHASED A SPICE MOBILE(M-940n) AT RS.4450/- FROM JAI VIDESHI BAZAR (shop no.5,A-1 market, sai chowk,pimpri, Pune-17) BILL NO.22-210210 DATED:21/02/2010

WHEN I CHECKED IT AT HOME THE PIECE WAS FOUND TO BE DEFECTIVE.

THE VERY NEXT DAY(22/02/2010) I WENT TO REPLACE THE PIECE .THE SELLER(Jagdish Aswani) IGNORED ME AND TOLD ME TO COME THE NEXT DAY FOR REPLACEMENT

. WHEN I WENT NEXT DAY(23/02/2010) HE(Jagdish Aswani) WAS NOT THERE AND HIS BROTHER(Gopi Aswani) WHO

WAS ALSO NOT COOPERATIVE, HE TOLD ME YOU CALL AND COME AT NIGDI SHOP(Yash Mobile Shoppee) FOR REPLACING THE DEFECTIVE PIECE . WHEN I WENT THERE

TODAY(24/02/2010) GOPI ASWANI WAS NOT THERE AND WHEN I CALLED HIM ON HIS MOBILE (9850778868) HE WAS NOT RESPONDING .

JUST NOW WHEN I SPOKE TO THE SELLER(Jagdish Aswani)(9850270365) HE USED ROUGH LANGUAGE AND TOLD THAT DO WHATEVER YOU WANT TO DO ,WE ARE NOT

RESPONSIBLE FOR ANYTHING.

I AM FEELING VERY INCONVINIENT FROM ALL THIS AS I AM A BUSINESSMAN AND OFTEN USE MOBILE PHONE ,

SO I KINDLY REQUEST YOU TO TAKE SOME NECESSARY ACTIONS AGAINST THE SELLER, OTHERWISE I WILL HAVE TO TAKE SOME LEGAL ACTIONS .

THANKING YOU

DEVENDRA DUBEY(consumer)
    GANGADHAM BUILDING
    OPP. SONIGARA CLASSIC
    VITTHALWADI AKURDI
    PUNE-35

contact no.9371049930

cc to contactus@spicemobile.in , product@spicemobile.in , marketing@spicemobile.in , trade-enquiry@spicemobile.in
  • edited March 2010
    My validity is getting expired shortly, Please give the renew details and also customer care call number
  • TanuTanu Senior Member
    edited March 2010
    Spice Prepaid customers Call 98140 12347 (24 hours)
    Spice Postpaid customers Call 98140 12345 (24 hours)

Spice Communications Limited,
    C 105, Industrial Area, Phase VII
    Mohali 160055, Punjab.
    Phone: 98140 98140
    Fax: 98140 12346
    Email: customercare@spiceindia.com
  • edited March 2010
    dear sir my phone daily automatic restore my headset model is spice d-90 please receive my complain
  • SidhantSidhant Moderator
    Hello Consumer Court Members,

Always post your complaint in detailed manner, so that we can guide you accordingly.
  • gaver.pushpendragaver.pushpendra Junior Member
    edited March 2010

I Have purchased a Spice Mobile D – 88 Gold (Date – 17 Dec 2009, IMEI NO - 358071020652029) from Heera Electronics, Mathura but after 2 -3 months I suffer a Battery Charging & Mobile Hanging problem (Battery not charge properly & mobileAutomatically switch off & on ) into my mobile and for that I have too much time show my mobile at spice service center (R.K.Services, B-4, Hotal Athiya Palace Complex, Sonkh Adda, Mathura, U.P) . All time the person tell me put your phone here we will be checked and repair it & than give back to you. After the repairing I face the same problem by 2nd day again I visit again same problem again & again I visit more than 4 to 5 times but Last time (Date 17 feb 2010, time 1:19 pm, My work order no – SUP252310200533) I had given my mobile to repair in R.K.Services, B-4, Hotal Athiya Palace Complex, Sonkh Adda, Mathura, U.P & after one month they had given another old mobile (IMEI No – 358071020013461). I don’t receive my original mobile which I have given to service center for repairing & I made lot of calls to spice customer care regarding this but yet I have not satisfied and could not receive the same mobile.

So I request you to look forward this problem.

Give me suggestion what can I do?

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Email id - gaver.pushpendra@gmail.com
    pushpendra.gaver@yahoo.com
  • gaver.pushpendragaver.pushpendra Junior Member
    ]Dear Sir,

So I request you to look forward this problem.

Give me suggestion what can I do?

Thanks & Warm Regards,

Mobile No- 9319229660
    Email id - gaver.pushpendra@gmail.com
    pushpendra.gaver@yahoo.com
  • edited May 2010
    i have purchased spice mobile m-5252n yesterday .....in that phone dolphin sim is not working.....so tell me fast wht m i do....

my id is aryaharit90@gmail.com

contact no 09015452157
  • edited June 2010
    DEAR SIR
    I have lost my spice M-5252n hand set which was purchased in 29th Dec,09
    kindly guve me the latest location of it ,if possible.
    i shall be thankfull & judge spice as before
    yours sincerely
    DALBIR SINGH
    KURUKSHETRA, HARYANA-136118
    Mobile-9467475573(alternate no.)
  • edited June 2010
    My spice Qt-60 having problem
    In it memory card is not working
    as we insert memory card it get tharshed
    So, kindly reply me quikly as possible as u can

my id is adi267leo@gmail.com
  • edited July 2010
    I have purchaged a spice set having MODEL NO. SPICE M-5050,but from the begginning its battery backup is very poor.It is needed to charge atleast once in a day.I have already visited two times to spice custermer care located in DHANBAD(jharkhand),but they are telling that they don't have its battery.I have also visited to giridih center,but they also told that they don't have battery.I have already spended 450 rupees,but still i haven't got the solution.The service center's mobile no.(for dhanbad center: 09835136548) written in the mannual is also not working.First time ihave gone for purchaging spice brand and got a such a nice exprince.they are trying to make the warrenty period expried,thats why they are making delay.you just try to do some quick solution,otherwise i will go to consumer court.I do not belongs to rich family,so i can't afford any further expenditure.
    details of mobile:

IMEI NO. 910040870927618
    BATTERY NO. 201001-0585003161

MY CONTACT NO. 09040207624
    EMAIL ID:knishant88@gmail.com

Kindly provide us the full bill details.
  • edited July 2010

I submit my Spice S-940 Battery to Cyber Electronics,Sec.-38C,Chandigarh on 05-06-10.
    I have visited them 10-12 times, but they always give 3-4 days more
    commitment. & today they come to misbehavavior.
    Please help me.
    Pardeep Kamboj,
    +919816631844
  • SidhantSidhant Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Hello Consumer Court Members,

If you are facing the same problem with your Spice mobile again and again even after many repair by the Spice Service Center, it means the problem is irreparable and the Mobile need to be replaced. For that you need to register your complaint with the Spice Customer care, and in case you are not satisfied with Spice Customer Care response then send a written notice to the CMD of Spice Mobile, mention all the details in it, attach all the photocopy of relevant documents like bill, and the job sheet and ask them for the refund/replacement within the mentioned time in the notice.

Wait for their response and revert us back.

For notice reference Visit: http://www.consumercourt.in/address/14404-notice-before-filing-consumer-complaint.html

Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question :? feel free to contact us again.
    diear sir,
    i bought a nokia mobile phone 5233 on 21st, 07, 20010 from spice retails store located in west zone ,vikas puri shope no 39 plot 38,39 ref no 345472 the hand set worked perfectly fine but one thing that i didnt check was the head set with the phone was switched with that of a different phone ...The sales rep that i spoke to was very rude and will not listen to what i had to say .. the agents name is Ashish sharma ...i had to buy a head set sepratly for a phone for which i had paid 6475 Rs ... its serious issue and i feel cheated and mistreated at the same time ....
    i would kindly request you to please look into the matter ..i will also be mailing nokia customer care about the fraud that is taking place .... hope you will also take necessary action against the people managing the store ...

thanking you satish kumar
    email id [email]-sk_rulesin@yahoo.co..in[/email]
  • edited August 2010
    My mobile is not working prb. Is automic switch off keypad prob.
  • edited August 2010
    i want to find out location + mob no of service centre of spice mobiles in noida. replay soon plz.

Deepak
  • edited September 2010
    i have purchest M5151 in march2010.it was total dead &jouystic keys &5 numbers keys not working.so i have deliverd to your service center m/s mobile point on 20 aug. 2010.after about 15 days i have visited for inqiry they told not to come here we will sms. after complition of one month i.e.22/10/2010 noting has been happened. I have making finicial loss & mentelyy disturbed. My work order No. SMH260010800250. Do the needfull as early as possible.
    -R. D. Bhogle
    MY SPICE MOBILE M5252n IMEI NO. 910020020201635 & 910020020747637

my moblie one sim is closed please please call me reason my mob no. is 09166868077 prem
  • edited September 2010
    I am unable to use internet on my pc becoz you did not given to me at time of purchase neither available on the internet this mobile
  • edited September 2010
    Im customer of spice mobile. im using spice m-7070. after 8 months i faced a problem when i open camra its hang. I went to spice service center its a 3rd class serive center located in ashok vihar, addrees also change in ashok vihar but no one has any idea . i gave my set 6th of sep. the person said please take ur handset after 15 days. Now i call up to customer care "the person told me come up on 23th, come up on 26th.. spice is totaly 3rd class company.. ill never purchase any thing from spice company.. No one ready to slove my problem.. sorry to say but its totaly bullshit.... my no is 9711286890....

when i call up to cutomer care no one solve my problem... when i call up to service center remain the same ... and no one has maner how to talk with customer... I want to take a serious action all blady people.... 3rd class spice mobile.... please contact me 9711286890.. (only senior) Nokia is best ever nd now i use nokia.. big mistake with me to purchase a spice handset.......

Rakesh
  • edited October 2010
    Unfortunately day before yesterday I bring Mobile Set of Spice (QT-56). I came at my home connected it with my computer to download the songs. I shocked when I found that it was not showing as Hardware in my computer. I contacted shopkeeper where from I had purchased they told me you have to download software to download the songs.

This is not good such software should be download by the company itself not by the Customers.

Kindly let me know how can I download the software because my computer is not showing any Hardware in my computer on connecting. Now I upset because of that. My email is : sudhirbalyan18@gmail.com. Any body is requested to drop me a line of confirmation how I solve this problem.
  • edited October 2010
    i have purchased spice qt66 in jun 2010, mobiles details EMEI no 1) 910040850135786 2)910040850395786
    after some times the problem increased continuesly.last time i have already submited following prblem in your pimpri pune 18 showroom but problem remain still
    1)auto key pad locked .(in one time)
    2)all function of sms did not open (2Times)
    3)ALL key pad function were not work continuesly or mobile hang (2 Times)
    sir when i give mobile to showroom , your service operator can not give me another mobile for use me so my transaction were stop for last 3 weeks and also i have not comfirtable with maintly so here i give you request that please give me new replace ha ndset as quick as possible if any problem please contact my personel no 9881235371
    your faithfully
    m danawale
    Hello sir

I am writing it to you last time as I have already suffered a lot because of spice customer service. I had a mobile M6060 IMEI no. 910002270012409. I am NOT able to use this one since 3 months last time I have submitted it to CS center on 29/9/10 as its warranty was going to expire on 17/10/10.After waiting patiencenately today I have received a call saying my mobile was not repaired come and collect it I have a service job sheet showing my warranty and useless of Spice support. I am enough frustrated with all this and thinking about to commit suicide. I feel this one is the better wake up call for spice persons. I am unable to express my frustration in words. i received a call from this number: 9250017508. If suitable action is not taken against the irresponsible person spice at-least ready for the consequences.

MY MOBILE IS CLEARLY SHOWING THE PROBLEM IS BECAUSE OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.

WE WISH SPICE THAT IT GIVE TO US.

Regards:

Loyal Indian
    (9582161565)
  • edited November 2010

I have recharged with Rs 200 yesterday i was supposed to get full talk time.. but havnt recieved it yet,... got a SMS saying recharge successfull but till now no money in my account..not showin in the balance.. tried caling customer care says invalid entry.. sent mail no reply,..
  • edited November 2010
    ricpected sir my mobile is m5252 .mobile is not play audio player and camera .so i send my mobile service center to vidisha [m.p.] . my mobaile changes and given other spice mobaile m5252. this is my complain. pleas sir given my mobile to service senters costmers
    your candideds RAMSINGH
    hostel hari pura vidisha
    Dear Sir / Madam,
    I Ajay Arora, bought a brand new Spice QT 56 from your Spice outlet on 26 September 2010, Ever since my purchase the handset was not satisfactory, the processor was too slow and got hanged quite often, also the keypad worked automatically. I had submitted my handset at your laxmi nagar service center on 11 Nov 2010 and got it back on 4 December 2010 with a new problem of RINGER not working. Though the previous problem was solved but the concern remains that how come such a big company like Spice could not handle these problems.

After my repeated visit to your service center with the new problem i was told that there is a problem with the handset and needs to be replaced only with a SECOND HAND HANDSET. My question is AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE, did you people charged me for a new hand set or a second hand handset????
    If you charged me for a new handset, then why have my handset been swaped with a second hand handset for a mere 2 months usage. This is the company's outlook to either repair my original handset to my satisfaction or else if required replace it with a brand new one. WHY SHOULD I COMPROMISE WITH A SECOND HAND ONE FOR A PRICE OF NEW.

Awaiting your positive response to provide me with a BRAND NEW HANDSET or REFUND my money.
    Ajay Arora
  • edited December 2010
    we have spice dual sim mobile QT-56 purchased ten days back. there is problem with voice clarity as the other side party unbale to hear our voice in GSM connetion. we have contated the service area provider and he suggested that it is teh technical problem. We have following with the customer care of spice mobile and not receiving any reply.

We are receiving any reply from teh spice mobile customer care. we request you to look into the matter and we want the cell model should be replced within a week.

the service provider of spice mobile also not able to rectify teh proble. we have already spend Rs.300-400 for contacting the service provider and retail spice shop.
  • edited December 2010
    hi from past 4 years i am using spice network but from last 6 months the service is not so good, because without information these spice fellows are deducting money from the account.

i have not registered for voice chat facility, but they are deducting 25 Rs per month rental charges and even also after deactivation they are deducting money. And they are telling that deactivation was not correctly done what is this is it not a poor support to customer.

Even customer care executives need around 5 to 10 minutes to attend our call/complaint.
    i don't know they will credit back my amount or not, but don't continue this.
    And one thing i am not going to continue with spice network.

sunil