Complaint Against Timesjobs.com

13»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Times jobs and Shine Team
    There is a fraud company called Jobs cafe registered with you, promising jobs.
    They ask the jobseeker to appear for the interview at Interview Timing:- 10 to 2 PM

Location:- Delhi / Noida / Greater Noida / Ghaziabad / Gurgaon.

Venue:- Plot No.-66 Sector-15 Near Allahabad Bank / Vaishali Metro Station Vasundhara Ghaziabad U.P.
    There is no such thing called interview, you would meet one person called Mr Mittal and he would ask for Rs 3100 and will convince you that he has links in different companies and will guarantee a job in one week.
    He will also give you a customer care no. of Raj Pandit who does not even understand english and never picks up his phone.
    Request the candidates to avoid this trap.
  • edited June 2014
    Today i recieved a call from timesjob saying that only 1600 amount will be charged one time,so i agreed and the executive said that for extra information i am tranferring the call to senior executive(ankit syngal) mail id (sapremium@timesjob.com) and he informed that another 4100 amount will be charged then i also agrred but again he said another 7400 amount will be charged.Its is total fradulent activity,when i questioned that why the first executive told me that only 1600 will be charged then he transfered the call to another executive and i told him taht i want my money back then he simply hang up the call and then disconnected the call.
    Is this the way of taking money from the customers without informing him the complete process?
  • edited June 2014

I was asked to register for Job zapper by paying an amount of Rs 2600/- in the month of June 2013,
    subsequently today once again i was asked to pay Rs 1600/- only initially but then again a sum of Rs
    3600/- was asked to be paid was duly paid then on was asked to pay Rs 5600/- this in nothing but
    taking guilable Job seekers for a ride.

Let there be transperancy at the Initial Level itself instead of asking money in installements & creating
    tension to the customer availing the services

Shivaprasad
    Order No: 1378506
    Date of Order: 24 Mar 2014
    Amount: 2100.0
    Payment status: RECIEVED

No communication from your end regarding the service opted.
    Shreekant (premiumcareers@timesjob.com) called me and asked to buy Greatest Strengths Report.
    Else my resume will be on hold.The executive misbehaved and tried to fool me.
    I asked to provide his employee id but he said it's against company's policy.
    This is not acceptable. Please look into the matter.
    And make sure I get the benefits of the service that I've opted.

Sam
  • edited July 2014

Till now i have deposited rs 8000 to ti.es job in pretext of getting a job as promised by them.But till now i have not got even a single job opportunity.

I was been told i would get job as soon as i deposite the money. But aftr that nobody from Times called me nor did they put any effort to ask whether i got a call or not .

These people just make their cuatomer fool and i want a strict action to be taken against them. I have been unemployed from past many days and theae people are making full use of that.
    Myself Brijesh Ojha

On 20th April 2011 I Received a Call from A Person Named "Bhaveshdutt" from Landline Number 0120-6713400 Saying I m Calling from Times jobs.com and I have a very Good opening for you For the post of Software Engineer.

He provided me details "The job is for Software Engineer and location anywhere in Delhi NCR. CTC 3.5 lakh & Pick & Drop Facility,

He said it's an urgent opening and register to the timesjobs resume services quickly as its very urgent and requiters will recruit you directly in the company you because our employee is inside of company and interview is arrange just only a formality.so please register you with single transaction for processing fee Rs.1750. I have paid this online and then he said to me now 1 payment is more to do because this is mandatory for this processing otherwise your last payment will be useless 2nd one payment was told me that for verification fee amount of 2150. After that till date(duration of 3 year approx) no one call i get and no one response.

After that one day i called in Timesjobs and talked to mr bhaveshdutt he said to me that please talk to my seniors i dont know about this. His senior told me that you will take a Resume make plane your resume is poor Thats why you could not getting any response from my side.

I Declined his request and he was disconnected my call.From that days to till date i could not receive any response.

after that many calls i received from timesjobs.com regarding resume services from timesjobs.com but i denied the calls.

It clearly means for making customers timesjobs cheat on us.

I only registered as he said it's an urgent opening.

Unless i never want to register to resume services as i don't have money that time to register.

Please provide Right details to your users and take action against your executive.

Brijesh Ojha
  • edited July 2014
    I am also a victim of timesjobs fraud.
    All peoples please send your complains agains timesjobs.com on following mail id pehredaar@network18online.com or tweet Priyanka Sambhav @priyankasambhav.

If large number of complain again timesjobs reach on pehredaar they will definitely raise this issue on there show.

Together we can make difference,

Thanks and regards
    Sandeep
    I WOULD LIKE TO REGISTER MY COMPLAINT ABOUT TIMESJOBS.COM THEY ARE FRAUD .

Till now i have deposited Rs 7750 but still they have not fulfill there commitment .Still they are asking me to deposit some amount for document verification. I would like to request please take legal action against this job site.
    I am also requesting government to block this site .
    I got call from Times Job.com customer care executive (Name Vikas), at that time I was busy so I asked him to call on another day. He called me nest day but at that time also I was busy so I asked him I cant talk with you now. So he said Aap apane career ke bare me serious nahi ho, aap zindagi me kuch nahi kar sakate (you are not serious about your career, you can't do anything in your life).
    This is not a way to with anybody. I didn't say to call him, he had called me by his own. If he sales pressure he can't percolate the same to client. this is very pathetic, I am not expecting this type of behavior from company times group.
    Good Afternoon Sir

I MOHAMMED MANSOOR ALI KHAN, MY ORDER NUMBER (1524372 / 1524466 / 1524565) AMOUNT (10,100/-). ON 06/08/14, I APPLIED FOR DEACTIVATE MY ORDER. ON 07/08/14 YOUR CONFORMATION CALL & MESSAGE CAME TO ME THAT AMOUNT WILL BE REFUND ABLE WITH 21 DAYS.

BUT TILL NOW I DID NOT GET BACK MY MONEY (10,100/-).
    SIR MAY I NOW HOW DAYS IT ILL TAKE TO REFUND MY AMOUNT. THIS 10 MAIL I'M SENDING TO YOU.

TILL NOW I DID NOT GOT ANY CALL FROM YOUR SIDE'S. CAN I THE REASON SIR. WEATHER MY AMOUNT REFUNDABLE (OR) NOT REFUNDABLE.

AND TODAY AFTERNOON 1 PERSON CALLING FROM THIS NUMBER (01204690150) AND SAYING I'LL NOT REFUNDABLE YOUR & ILL KEEP IN BLACKLIST YOUR ID. CAN I NOW WHAT IS HAPPENING IN YOUR ORGANIZATION. ARE DOING CHEATING PEOPLE SHOWING JOBS WEB SITE.

SIR I REQUESTING YOU PLEASE REFUND MY AMOUNT (10,100/-) & MY ORDER NUMBER (1524372/ 1524466/ 1524565).

MOHAMMED MANSOOR ALI KHAN
    09885546853 (HYDERABAD)
    MMANSOORAK1982@GMAIL.COM

I am also a victim of timesjobs fraud.
    Good Afternoon Sir

BUT TILL NOW I DID NOT GET BACK MY MONEY (10,100/-).

MOHAMMED MANSOOR ALI KHAN