Complaint Against Timesjobs.com

Comments

• edited February 2013
    I had Registered for Jobs In Gulf on 18 nov 2012 as Mr. munish kumar has given me assurance of job and also told me that i will get at least 8 to 15 calls pf interview per month.

I had submitted Rs. 17,500 for the same online to Times Career services.

After that i got call for verification of my Documents and the assistant has told me to submit again Rs. 2500 for verification of Documents. I had submitted agin the amount Rs. 2500/-

Then miss Tanu had called me for by Resume. She was supposed to send me updated resume, but till date i have not got the same.
    they was wrong i dont get any jobs from timesjobs.com
  • edited April 2013
    I bought resume writing and job service by timesjobs.
    I have been informed about service for total amount of 3570 Rs.
    But after paying this amount Aashish and Kundan tried to make me pay for social profiler or some other service without informing me and asking about whether I want it.
    I got angry why it was handled like this but my call was given to Gyanesh or Ganesh named guy who said can not talk to anyone else and i should buy this service for 5k or i can not use my service properly.
    All these three guys did not talk appropriately and informed partially. Also when i wanted to talk to their manager to complain about I was being told to forget about it and i can not avail this service!
    I am hugely disappointed by the way you sales representatives talked to me.
    i m ur registered person but i m not getting any kind of comfotable job offer from this forum.
  • edited June 2013
    I am forced to write this mail due to the bad experience I had with timesjob.On 25th june,2013 ,the agent from timesjob.com called me regarding job vacancies n convinced me to pay 1600/- for registering me saying they will take just 4 working days to sent my resume to different companies and consultant and from fifth day onwards,I will be getting responses for the job vacancies depending upon my experience and qualification,while explaining me the procedure he didn't even told me once that,if my resume will require any modification,then I would have to pay more than Rs.2600/- which comes to around Rs.6300/-.Iwas convinced and followed the procedure of paying,when I payed Rs.6300/-,then the recruiter is saying,my resume needs modification ,which will cost Rs.5000/- more .When I disgreed he said then he won't be able to forward my resume to any companies or consultant.
    Further,he transfered my call to his senior Mr.Ashish,who was supporting his junior,and told me that this is the procedure they follow.
    I just want to know is this the way timesjob provide service to common people,is this the way they have given the training to BLUFF the people.
    I want to say is this not the duty of the agents to explain the complete procedure of payment to people before starting the procedure that initially they have to 1600/- but if any changes will be required then extra mount would be charged.
    This is not at all expected from such a brand company.
    Kindly arrange to refund my money back.
    Representatives from Timesjob.com called me many times and said my resume is shortlisted,but it doesnt have International format. They told inorder to have a International format deposit Rs.1300 to their account. I have done and now they dont provide me any services as they have offered... These guys are cheaters.... Please dont trust them....
  • edited October 2013
    Someone unknown created fake profile on TimesJobs.com using my email ID. And Website created it without verifying my email. Now because of forgot password option I got access to that fradulent profile and changed the email to some arbitrary but emails are even now delivering to my inbox. Found no option to delete the account and no response to email from email id given in contact us option.
    Times jobs cheated me for RS-3000
  • edited December 2013
    One person from timesjobes.com was calling me to paid money for forwarding cv to the top most companies . When i have done inquiry regarding the timesjobes.com , i am surprised that they are cheating job seekers from a long time ..

Thanks a lot to "Consumer court." I have saved from this kind of cheating.

They are calling me from these phn numbers-

1409304245/ 1409304161/ 1409430254/ 1409304258
  • edited December 2013
    I registered myself in stepahead program of timesjob on 11th november. they assured me to give responses within 21 days. i still have not got any response from them, neither they have taken any action regarding my regular complain. on 19th december i called stepahead team they said that timesjobs have not yet send my document to them. so i request you take appropriate action regarding this.
  • edited December 2013
    Times jobs has cheated me , ur executive who talks to us many times with lots of apportunity & paid only 1600/- rs , I have ready & paid 1600/- by my debit card after paid the amount he have transfer the call to his Sr Mr vikrant he says paid another 2600/- for resume updation , & he has transfer to another person to he says paid 1700/- he says this is compoulsary without this 3rd payment ur both amount his useless I have very frustated pls refund my money & u are not refund my money I have complaint in consumer court

sandeep kumar
  • edited December 2013
    He was told me that one time money payment 1600 for jobs then i ahve submitted but after he was said that again submitted submitted 3300 for your resume send for company but i had not submitted that amount plzzzzzz someone tell me how can i get money back.........
    Email id- sumittwr5@gmail.com
  • edited January 2014
    Hi..my name is varun.
    @ paise le lete hai per service nhi dete.so plzz do not register.
  • edited February 2014
    I am kaushik upadhyay from belur,howrah would like to register a case against Timesjobs.com who had cheated me in giving false commitment. On 29jan2014 near about 11am, I got a call from timesjobs.com and the representative described me about job paid services and he told me to register my profile . He told me to pay RS1300 and timesjobs will provide me the interview call according to my job profile . As per the discussion I have pay Rs.1300 through net banking. After that he transferred the call to another one who told me to pay Rs.3700 for magic resume international ,he told me without this service my profile will not completed so by force I have to pay Rs.3700 more. After that the representative transfer the call to another one who told me to pay another Rs.4200 for highlight my profile , I told his that I am not able to pay more money but he convinced me that it was my last payment after that I don’t have to pay any single rupees. So by force I have to pay Rs.4200 . After that I had been waiting for 15 days but I don’t get any service from timesjobs.com. After 15 days I got one more call from timesjobs.com and the person told me to pay another Rs.3000 but directly I refused to pay the money because already Rs.9200 is paid by me and I don’t get any services from timesjobs.com. The representative call me again and again and force to to pay Rs.3000 otherwise my profile will not activated. BY this way times jobs.com cheated me.
    Please look after my matter. I want my money back.
    email.ID- kukaushikrup6@gmail.com
    phone- 09475410225
  • edited February 2014
    One day an agent from "TimesJobs.com" called me and told that my profile in their job site is very strong and I may get a good job in an MNC company if I will take their PREMIUM service. There are openings in any MNC companies and they will send my resume to such companies. Based on my educational qualification, skill and profile and also in my desired location I will be provided with job opportunities. They will arrange job interviews for me in different companies based on my preferred job skill and location. Also they will guide before interview.
    For the "Job Seek" Service I have to pay Rs. 2750 and the service is for lifetime. Any how I arranged money and borrowed from one my sister and payed. After that he again told to pay Rs. 1750 for “Education Verification” Service so that i will be provided a certificate from TimesJob and I can take it to the interview. Then I scolded him why he didn't told me before about this service. Then I again paid Rs. 1750 unwantedly thinking that already I have paid Rs. 2750 and if I will not pay Rs. 1750 then they may not provide better service and also the agent convinced me any how to pay. Later on they mailed me and told that the job service will expire in one month after the date of activation of the service and within one month they will arrange 8-10 interview calls for me with different companies and they donot gurantee of job. Then I said fine..not a problem. Please arrange interviews for me.
    Then after every 2-3 days one agent from times job called me and used to ask me for details and telling please confirm this ...please confirm that etc. Every time they were telling very soon you will get calls for interview please check your mails daily. Every day I was waiting for such mails but after 20-25 days also I did not get any opportunity. Then I called their help line One agent told that they are working on my profile and i should wait. Within few days I will get interview calls based on my resume specification.
    Just before 4-5 days another agent named Mr. Yogesh from times job called and asked for Rs. 5000 and told that I will get direct "OFFER LETTER" and high package salary job.This Rs. 5000 is for security and they will return it later. Then I asked about : What is the company?. Which location ? etc. I told him to send those information to me via mail from times job as i was sure that he is cheating me. After that he told that I am giving these information now. I told sorry I can't pay such an amount now. I will pay after i get the job I don't trust you any more.
    Then I requested him to return my money Rs. 2750 + Rs. 1750 = Rs. 4500 if they cannot provide any service. I have made the payments on January 7 , 2014. After one month they are not responding well neither on phone nor in e-mails. I must say they are corrupted and cheaters. They have crushed my belief and many more things that i could not express in words. They have wasted my money, time and i am hurted and upset of myself too.
    Please Help. Thank you.
  • edited February 2014
    I am forced to write this mail due to the bad experience I had with timesjob.On 5th feb 2014 ,the agent from timesjob.com called me regarding job vacancies n convinced me to pay 1600/- for registering me saying they are refundable in next 48 hours. we pay the money because agent says money is refundable but sum of rs 1600 not refunde in my account .-.we call again ans again to customer care agsiqitive. ans talk abot my refundable money but they r not pay my money back. after few times we talk with another customer agent they talk me for ur refundable amount sae procedure u proceed and I done same procedure .again my 1600 amount duduct
    total amount we pay timejobs 1600+1600=3200
    I want to say is this not the duty of the agents to explain the complete procedure of payment to people before starting the procedure that initially they have to 3200/- but if any changes will be required then extra mount would be charged.
    This is not at all expected from such a brand company.
    Kindly arrange to refund my money back.

Nitish BHardwaj
  • edited February 2014
    I'm purchasing a login id from Times jobs -SUMIT & his junior MEHTAB ALAM KHAN and hi committed me that 10000+10000
    pdf excel download but i didn't got excel services when i complaint to mr sumit he disconnecting my call and move my number in black listed secondly i forward a mail to corporatecare mailing id of times jobs but he didn't respond me ,

So Guys please i requested to all friends do not purchase any times employer ID times jobs employee is totally fraud ..

be carefully

Contact
    Abhishek
  • edited February 2014
    My Name is Kamatchi Panner Selvam.

I took job search services from stepahead.com with their Executive guidance

I spent Rs.15500. But i didn't got any proper service from your side. But your Executives force to me

take some other services then only we finish your like that they spokes to me.

I clearly explain to your Executives I won't spent any Extra money to you for service.

Then I didn't get a call from your Executive up to two days.

Third day one guy [Amith-SA13C] call me, gave me agreement we will refund your amount

In your account please proceed some process in our website.

I believe and proceed to finish that procedure with his guidance.

He told me we didn't take any amount in account like that

But, I finished my procedure in your account deducted the RS.10700. I suddenly shocked

I'll try to speak with their guys no one pick the call.

Next Day I got call from your verification department. One lady speaks to me.

I fully explain to her. She is agree me I’ll help to you, I’ll

Discuss with my colleagues and give you a solution also.

But still I didn't get any call from their guys and any services received from your side.

Then I try to dispute order from bank but bank manager told me we can't proceed without merchant cancellation order accept mail.

I try and get tired to more than time get response from that merchant. But still i couldn't get any response.

I humbly request you to please find the way to block this merchant. otherwise many people suffer like me.

Please consider my request to help other peoples.

Kamatchi Panner Selvam
    Hi Team,

I received a call from Timesjob related to some job offers for lifetime as they committed wrong and informed you will be provided with job offers for lifetime but when I received a call from their verification department she told me that offer is only for 1 month and I said no to him and I asked him to reverse my money.She told me that I am taking request to cancel the order and your money will be refunded with in few days.Would request you please look into this on priority and provide me with the reversal amount which I have deposited in ICICI Bank on A/C no-003105023791 and amount which I have deposited was 2750 Rs on 27-Jan-2014.I have bank receipt as a proof of depositing payment.

Alpesh Rathod
    9824856597/9723730366
  • edited March 2014
    I paid Rs 5400 for three services. Magic resume india, resume zapper, great strengths. They told these are for life time. Initially one person told only to pay 1600, but they made me to pay 5400. To activate those they are asking to pay again 1700. They had cheated me. I need justice.
  • edited March 2014
    timejobs people even after requesting many times..spreading my name and number to many job agencies.

times jobs hr people and other agencies ppl mostly located nearby gurgaon or delhi side are highly uneducated, hindi speaking (still ask for other ppl job) not having
    basic qualities to speak in english and very rough on talking ..typical gujjars tone..

even after telling not looking for job. they keep calling through another extension just to irritate.

everytime they call with new tactics to irritate..

why is timejobs is such lowered standard company?
  • edited March 2014
    Hi one day I get a call from timejob.com and they told me about their product like resume rapper and all whatever it was. I was making a thought that I should go for it or not. So I was investigating for the same and every time when your adviser called me for the same and I said call me later because let me look into what exactly it is. I am not concerned about that you're making sale sand marketing of the product but what I am concern about is the way of communication. being a customer I have all rights to ask what your services stand for and what are the benefits of it if not why should I waste my money.

On 7th march 2014, I've received a call back from you and since 1st day they're forcing me to buy it rather then telling me the pro and cons for the same. I would like to ask Is this the way making a sale and else your company TIMEJOB.COM is asking to make your customer fool, I am very much concerned about it beacuse if you've such base, you won't be able to survive much.
    a
    I know my last statement of survival doesn't affect you much but That is ma personal thought and being a customer I have full rights to give you comments and ma feedback about your services.

I must say your staff doesn't have manners of talking with customers and train them well how to talk with me and with customers.
  • edited March 2014
    On 14-01-2014 I received a call from TimesJobs that my resume has been shortlisted for the company 'Havells' and based on which I completed my 1st round interview with Havells over phone(call was arranged by TimesJobs representative). On 15-01-2014 I received a call from TimesJobs that I need to mandatorily purchase some services from TimesJobs on the basis of which my application along with all the joining formalities with Havells will be processed by TimesJobs. Regretfully TimesJobs representative somehow managed to convince me to purchase Behavioral Assessment services viz 1. Career Option Report, 2. Career Development Report and 3. Greatest Strength Report from TimesJobs StepAhead in exchange of Rs.5,200/-(Five Thousand Two Hundred Only)[Order No.1288974]. Later when I inquired about it with TimesJobs they said no such recruiting arrangement exists with Havells. I strongly believe I have been intentionally misguided by TimesJobs representative (Representative Code: SA7B) who convinced me to avail these services and made fake commitments on behalf of Timesjobs. Please note that verification for the corresponding order has failed and the same has been cancelled. I have received emails from Timesjobs that the services has been cancelled and refund process has been initiated. Cancellation Sub-order nos 1. 456181(Career Option Report), 2. 456182 (Career Development Report), 3. 456183 (Greatest Strength Report).

Till 18-03-2014 (more than 30 days from 12-02-2014-date of order cancellation) I have not received any refund.

I have tried to contact timesjob on the corresponding issue but they don't respond to emails and they don't offer help for refund related issues over phone(1860 500 5500) either. Online chat service only promises to forward my case to concerned authorities with no result so far.

• edited March 2014

I got from Times job 5-6 times in 2 days.
    I told him that i am not interested then still they call me again and again.

They cross their limit this time.

Hope this site help me to take action against them.
  • edited April 2014
    As discussion on telephonic to Mr. Arpit Tyagi Ji, I have paid the
    amount 4,800 on this
    date 26/03/2014 for take services but I have not received any
    services from your comp. timesjobs.com till now.

My order no. is 1381418 for Service Resume Zapper and Interview preparations.
    My second order no. is 1380398 for Service list of active consultancy.
  • edited April 2014
    last year in february 2013 i have paid to timesjobs around Rs20000 part by part. first i got a call they ask me you can apply job for india or abroad. i have said for abroad and paid around Rs2100, after that made payment one by one, and i didnt got any revert. i have wasted that much amount on timesjobs. today i.e 09-04-2014 i got a call from timesjobs that tey asked me are u getting proper services from timesjobs. i said no. they said ok we will refund u the whole amound, just go online and follow the procedure. and i was online and he was again charging Rs2750. said after this payment we will refund the amount within 30 min. but i have not paid this. please help me about these fraudulent people. waiting for your reply.
    Aniket Banik
    +91-9988420783
  • edited May 2014
    I have registered in times jobs on 18/5/14.
    It was 8/5/14.
    My order no is 1396755
    I took a pakage of 2750 with 1 month validity.
    I didn't find any kind of interview calls from timesjobs.
    I completed disappoint with your services.

I request you to take some action within time so that i can start my carrer.
    Dear sir/mam,
    I have registered in times jobs on 9/4/14.
    But it was 8/5/14.
    I took a pakage of 2750 with 1 month valaidity.
    But upto now i not find any kind of interview calls from timesjobs.
    I completed dissappointed with your services.
    They are not taking any kind of action.

I request you sir/mam please take some action,so that i can start my carrer.

Thanks and ragards

0 / 3
    ` 2,400.00

06 Nov 2012
    ` 1,600.00

I also got cheated from timesjobs.com. Did anyone get any justice?
    i have paid almost 30 k to the firm and i didn't get any response....
  • edited May 2014
    The Times job company is fake company. The company's employees are Cheating to customers. I have a proof and I will complain in the caurt against them.

Soyeb Gadhiya