Complaint Against Timesjobs.com

kapil_srskapil_srs Junior Member
edited September 2014 in General Discussions
timesjobs.jpgDear Sir/Mam

Myself Kapil Gulati

On 08th July 2011 I Received a Call from A Person Named "Ashish" from Landline Number 0120-6713400 Saying I m Calling from Times jobs.com and I have a very Good opening for you For the post of GRAPHIC DESIGNER.

He provided me details "The job is for Graphic Designer and location Gurgaon. CTC 3.5 lakh & Pick & Drop Facility,

He said it's an urgent opening and register to the timesjobs resume services quickly as its very urgent and requiters will contact you within 48 hours.

I registered on Monday 11th July 2011 and after that he said requiters will call you in 48 hours.

after one week no reply i received from timesjobs.com. on monday 18th July 2011 i received a call from Resume Service Executive for correction in resume.

She said we dont assure any job from our side.

When I called on the timejobs office on number 0120-6713400 they transferred call to Mr. Ashish.

He said sir I call you in 10 minutes. He did't called.

I called again a person said he is not in the office today.
Again i called A person again said he is not available now.

It clearly means for making customers timesjobs cheat on us.

I only registered as he said it's an urgent opening.

Unless i never want to register to resume services as i don't have money that time to register.

Please provide Right details to your users and take action against your executive.

Kapil Gulati

Comments

• kapil_srskapil_srs Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    Helo,

This Complaint is against TATA INDICOM.

When TRAI given new rule to put 100 SMS per day TATA immediately updated its SMS pack 5500 sms in 55 Rs. to 3000 sms in 55 Rs.

SMS count corrected and Value 55 is exact.

Thats ok

Now TRAI Updated 200 SMS per day.

SMS Pack Rs. is still 55.

SMS We can Send per month only 3000.

What is this Sir please update info and make it 5500 per month as per 200 sms per day.

Kapil
  • keyurkeyur Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I have got registration in TIMES JOBS on the dated 18 dec 2011 from one of the agent by online process. They have committed to me that I will have at least 2 or 3 call per day after completion of process. The whole process for registration has been completed successfully on the dated 28 dec 2011. But even though I am not getting any interview call from recruiters as well as from them.

what they told me initially that they are having urgent opening with FMCG and consumer durable firm whch urgently requires marketing manager for their organisation in Pune.
    for applying for that job i need to resume zapper services and after registering for this services my application will be followed to other 1250 companies.and i will start getting interview call within 2-3 days.
    i also want to tell you guys i am an engineering graduate with degree of 70% and now i m pursuing MBA with first division score..so my academics is not at all the problem for recruiter.

So I am kindly requesting to you that provide some help in this matter.
    In the name of premium service they are just doing fraud with customers.and targeting to those unemployed youngster who always having shortage of money.
  • edited May 2012
    my dear friends

times jobs is a no 1 fraud company,isme galtiu se bhi registration mat karwana kyu ki ye kewal paisa lutata hai kuch deta nhi hai paisa k liye kutte ki tarah phone karta hai paisa lene ke baad kutte sab phone bhi pick nhi karte hai isme galti se bhi registration mat karwana
    its my hummble request.
    ankur verma
  • edited June 2012
    I HAVE BEEN CHEATED BY TIMESJOBS.COM.They demand for 1650 but during online transaction they thrice money from ,my account without my permission .
    god morning mam/sir
    i am vivek kumar verma
    mam/sir i have activated 6 services of times jobs but i have no bebefit of that till now.
    so i want my money back
    so their manager and executives are told me to pay 3100 more for refund my money back...
    i am confused now......what can i do ,,,,,,,,,,please help me
  • edited July 2012
    i i have an user id in timesjobs that i have login last 5 month 2 6 month but when i login now it already login is my password is hacked or some of ur customer care executive using my user id.pls
    rebate me in my email id alidon80@gmail.com
    Dear Sir/Mam

Myself Ajay Sharma

On April 2012 I Received a Call from A Person Named "Punit" from Landline Number 0124 – 4849500/400 Saying I’m Calling from Times jobs.com and I have a very Good opening for you For the Abroad.

He provided me details "The job is for Construction and location Australia & Abroad. CTC 20 lakh & other Facility,

I registered (Order No.VS589687 & MZ688840.) on Feb & April 2012 and after that he said requiters will call you in 48 hours.

After Two Month no reply from timesjobs.com.

When I called on the timejobs office on number 01244849600.

He said sir I call you in 10 minutes. He didn’t called.

I called again a person said he is not in the office today.
    Again i called A person again said he is not available now.

It clearly means for making customers times jobs cheat on us.

Ajay Sharma
  • gagan_kr_jhagagan_kr_jha Junior Member
    edited July 2012

i received a call from timesjobs.com in which one of the executive suggest me that if i pay only Rs. 3,570/- by online or any method of payment then i will receive interview call for new jobs and he will also said that i have not pay anything except this amount.

After some times, when i paid that sum, he again calls me and said that now you have to deposit Rs. 2400/- for veryfing document, i surprised to hear that he did not tell me anything about this payment before and when i object, he told me that if i will not pay this amount then i will not received any call for interview.

i request you to kindly do the needful in this regards because if i know all about of this then i may not proceeds to this.

i request you to kindly take a action against that representative so that he cannot do fraud with anybody.

His name is Abhishek and he called me from landline and mobile number 0124-4849500, 09582350259.

i hope that you will understand me and take this matter very urgent.

thanks with best regards

Gagan
    Delhi
    JOB ID-RZ759837

I have made so many complaints to your support department, to your customer care no. 1860505500 but all efforts were in vein. Before Two months, i have been asked to make the payment of Rs. 1600 to have your premium services by Mr. Rohit Sahu. (07838893715). I have paid the same as i was looking for a Job since long. He promised me that i will get the job in a month time. After a week i got a call from your Delhi office for a Job. The person who called me asked me to deposit more 6500Rs. to get the Job in Bank Of America. I denied to pay the same. Since then, till today i haven't received any call from your side. I made so many complaints at support@timesjobs.com but same story repeats.

After that i was told to talk with Mr. Jitendra (09310041215) for the same. He gave all the waste answer to me. I am calling to the customer care on 1860505500, i talked to Mr. Gurpreet, he was so loud and rude that i felt that i made big mistake by giving money to your company. I talked to Miss. Neha, she disconnect the call as she doesn't know anything.

I am also working with well known Bank and also understand the customer services but the service and answer which i got from here is totally pathetic. Is this way to work????

I really do not want anything now. Just one request that please return my money to me back as i do not want to deal with such a fraud well known company.

May be you will not have time to answer me because now i know from my experience that you regularly receiving this types of complaints from lots of people.

PLEASE RETURN MY MONEY

Bhakti
  • vishwaflyvishwafly Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    Debited money unknowingly in times jobs and cheating process..

Regarding this issue i asked and calling for several times in concerned person and customer care of times jobs , i dint get any proper response.. --kindly take futher action as soon as possible..

Forwarded Message
    From: Sharan D <karthiksharan22@rocketmail.com>
    To: "support@timesjobs.com" <support@timesjobs.com>
    Sent: Tuesday, 17 July 2012 12:28 PM
    Subject: lost my money

This is Karthik from Chennai. Regarding this mail, I am looking for job in overseas..i registered times jobs and frequently I am checking ur website..so ur person mr. adithya (mobile number 8586926072) contact me on 3 rd july 2012,regarding for resume mr.international (mid level) for career services..so I paid 800 rs to for sending resumes across over 100 constultancies in abroads..yester day(16.07.2012) the person MR.SACHIN called me (mobile number 8586926090, 8860087619, 8586926053) told to complete my process ..so I entered ur website step by step he told there is no need to pay for any amount, its a completion process.. that is the reason I followed him finally the amount debited sum of rupees 3350..i Asked several time to him, he told they are not debiting my account. But once I finish the process he cut the phone call immediately..after that mr.farhaan assistant hr (9990096323) called me regarding for the purpose of checking my profile.. he asked my state bank of india card number and unique code.. I asked him several times, he told this for verification.. but finally he debited for the amount of 11092 ruppees (resume zapper india rs.1600, mr international mid level rs.3600,career growth report 5 year rs.6300,job shift planner rs.1550,) without unknowingly my knowledge, they debited my accounts almost 11092+3350 =14442 rs).I really shocked for debit my account unknowingly, I asked for mr. farhaan ‘ why u doing like this? He told, u only say u r satisfied ,that’s wat we processed this thing.. but I never say like this , and after that I didn’t get proper response with him, finally I am only lost my money, its like a cheating online process?...yesterday the whole night I mentally disturbed for these matters.below I mentioned my orders numbers and mr code numbers.. branch code number cl21…So I requested to u kindly refund my money as soon as possible..its very pathetic situation for this time..its a big money for me.. I am ordinary normal man.. so let consider for this and refund my amount immediately..
    My user name : malarkodimummy
    Password : vishwaPending OrdersOrder Number Sub Order Number Product Date Placed Total Payment Status Transaction Status
    CS1027118 MR776831 MR International (Mid level) 16-Jul-12 Rs. 3350.00 SUCCESSFUL Order under process
    CS1027166 MR776899 MR India (Mid level) 16-Jul-12 Rs. 3600.00 SUCCESSFUL Order under process
    CS1027166 RZ776898 Resume Zapper India 16-Jul-12 Rs. 1600.00 SUCCESSFUL Order under process
    CS1027166 SP776900 Job Shift Planner 16-Jul-12 Rs. 1550.00 SUCCESSFUL Order under process
    CS1027166 SP776901 Career Growth Report(5-year) 16-Jul-12 Rs. 6300.00 SUCCESSFUL Order under process
    CS1016785 RZ762957 Resume Zapper Gulf 3-Jul-12 Rs. 800.00 SUCCESSFUL Order under process
    CS1016788 RZ762960 Resume Zapper Gulf 3-Jul-12 Rs. 800.00 AWAITED Payment Not Received
    CS1016791 RZ762965 Resume Zapper Gulf 3-Jul-12 Rs. 800.00 AWAITED Payment Not Received
    CS1016798 RZ762974 Resume Zapper Gulf 3-Jul-12 Rs. 800.00 AWAITED Payment Not Received

yours sincerely,

Karthik.D
    chennai
    9500053164.
  • edited August 2012
    SIR i have been facing loss through times jobs fake promises , cheating and fraud times jobs peoples called me 3 months back and keep on calling me to register in times jobs for some 2700 pack to get good job opportunities in top brands they told me after i pay money and register for this in next 15 days i will getting interviews calls from various good brands who offer nice amount of salary so instead of registering in some job cunsultancy i register there and pay 2700 rs but after accepting this they didnt give me any feedback its been more than 2 months and i didnt get any reply so i just want thay they get back my money and it should be banned so that no one like me can be trapped like this. i urges u to do something and take thi matter seriously.

ankitmehra
    my times job order id 750888
  • Amit KarmaseAmit Karmase Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    I have got call from kunal correspondent and he told that you will get job in Bank of Nashik, so please pay the amount so i paid the amount ,even after 20 days i have not get call. when i call them they are just telling that your resume is send to the consultants. And you will get the chance soon
    These people are first collecting money very fast and telling this is a chance otherwise we will call you give chance to some one else.

PLEASE BE SAFE AND TELL ME ANY WAY TO GET MONEY BACK
  • edited August 2012
    This is Mathin from Hyderabad. Regarding this mail, I am looking for job in overseas..i registered times jobs and frequently I am checking ur website..so ur person mr. Abhishel (mobile number 8882010880) contact me on 09th july 2012,regarding for resume mr.international (mid level) for career services.only for pay 800 rs to for sending resumes across over 100 constultancies in abroads..next day(11.07.2012) the person MR.SACHIN called me (mobile number 8586926090, 8860087619, 8586926053) .

Mr.Abhijeet called me regarding for the purpose of checking my profile.. he asked my ICICI bank of india card number and unique code.. I asked him several times, he told this for verification.. but finally he debited for the amount of process ..

1) First Transaction:--

Order No.1023735:
    Service Subtotal Rs. 2400.0
    Cart Discount Applied 0.0 (-) Rs. 0.0
    Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 2400.0

I Asked several time to him, he told they are not debiting your amount its only process we are also like a employee this is a special offer just why we told to you after completion your process it is showing actual 800rs will be debited.

2 nd Transaction:--

Dear MOHAMMED ABDUL,
    Thank you for the interest shown in our Product & Services.

Please note your Order No. 1023754. Order activation is subject to payment realization.

To track the status of your order click here.

Order No.1023754:
    Rs.800.0
    Add Premium Benefits (Rs. 1000/-)
    Rs.1000.0

Rs.4000.0
    Service Subtotal Rs. 8250.0
    Cart Discount Applied 15.0 (-) Rs. 1237.5
    Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 7012.5

Without unknowingly my knowledge, they above amount debited my accounts I really shocked for debit my account unknowingly, I asked for mr. Sachin or Abhishek and Abijeet ‘ why u doing like this? He told, u only say u r satisfied ,that’s wat we processed this thing.. but I never say like this , and after that I didn’t get proper response with him, finally I am only lost my money, its like a cheating online process?...from this day on wards I mentally disturbed for these matters. I requested to u kindly refund my money as soon as possible..its very pathetic situation for this time..its a big money for me.. I am ordinary normal man.. I have tell somany times this amount i have saving for My wife treatment but this people still not return back so let consider for this and refund my amount immediately..
    My user name : Mateen

The below 3 Trancation

Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 2400.0 (Zaper India Zaper Gulf)Order No.1023735:
    Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 3060.0 (Zaper India Zaper Gulf)Order No.1023754
    Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 7012.5 (Mr.India Mr.Gulf)Order No.1023781:

1) First Transaction:--

Order No.1023735:
    Service Subtotal Rs. 2400.0
    Cart Discount Applied 0.0 (-) Rs. 0.0
    Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 2400.0

2 nd Transaction:--

Dear MOHAMMED ABDUL,
    Thank you for the interest shown in our Product & Services.

To track the status of your order click here.

Order No.1023754:
    Rs.800.0
    Add Premium Benefits (Rs. 1000/-)
    Rs.1000.0

Payable Amount (Inclusive of Service Tax 12.36%) Rs. 7012.5

My user name : Mateen

The below 3 Trancation

• edited August 2012

I have received a call from times jobs office on dated 07/04/2012 from mr. rohit, He said me " Sir your resume already selected by bank (HDFC Bank) through our side and after deposited the fees Rs. 3500/- in cash in the name of times business solutions ltd. you will get the jobs within 15 to 20 dys in this banks".

After this call he call next me again and said only five vacancies is there and four is already deposited the fees, are you deposit the fees or not, if your are not deposited i call to bank for choose another person.

Due to the times jobs i deposited in fees of Rs. 3500/- in cash in his account no. 003105023791 (Account no. given by mr. rohit) in the name of times business solutions ltd. on dated 09/04/2012.
    But in the date of 09/04/2012 and the current date i have found no jobs in banks.

Its cheating, its not fare, i want jobs in banks from times jobs.

Please take a very fast and hard action against the times jobs.

I want to say all the persons times jobs not a good jobs sight.
  • Amit KarmaseAmit Karmase Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    i got call from kunal ON DATE 31/7/2012 to pay 1600 rs immediately that there are jobs in bank satisfying your qualification of msc. so pay the amount or we will give chance to some one other person.
    I paid the amount afterwards i have not got any call from TimesJobs.
    WHENEVER I CALL THEY TELL THAT YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE.
  • edited August 2012
    i got call from Dinesh DATE 9/1/2012 to pay 2000 rs immediately that there are jobs in IT field satisfying your qualification of c-dac. so pay the amount or we will give chance to some one other person.
    I paid the amount afterwards i have not got any call from TimesJobs. and he is not giving job .and not return the money so please help me WHENEVER I CALL THEY TELL THAT YOU WILL GET THE CHANCE.
  • edited September 2012
    I had Registered for Jobs In Gulf on 27th July 2012 as Mr. Siddhesh has given me assurance of job and also told me that i will get at least 8 to 15 calls pf interview per month.

I had submitted Rs. 5000 for the same online to Times Career services.

After that i got call for verification of my Documents and the assistant has told me to submit again Rs. 2500 for verification of Documents. I had submitted agin the amount Rs. 2500/-

Then miss Tanu had called me for by Resume. She was supposed to send me updated resume, but till date i have not got the same.

From Last 4 Days Mr. Nitesh, Siddhesh ( Ph. No. 07827517197) MAIL ID:- niteshraj21@itimes.com, niteshraj21@in.com, vipin1991kr@gmail.com, called me and told me to submit again Rs.12900 for Security deposit against Visa and told me that it will refunded me after 90 days.

SHALL I SUBMIT THE SAID AMOUNT OR NOT. THE PERSONS CALLING ME ARE REALLY FROM TIMESJOBS.COM?

CAN ANYONE GUIDE ME FOR THE SAME?
    Dear Mam/Sir,

My name is Deepak Pandey, On 16th Aug 2012, I Received a Call from A Person Named "Ankur" from Landline Number 0120-6713400 Saying I m Calling from Times jobs.com and I have a very Good opening for you For the post of HR.

He provided me the details "The job is for HR and location Noida. CTC 5 lakh.

I registered on 17.08.2012 and after that he said requiters will call you in 48 hours. They also offered and assured that if I select make the payment against all Overseas, Indian jobs alert, they will design my resume accordingly and send me the copy of that modified resume. I paid Rs. 3570/-, 4500/-, 3200, on dated 17.08.2012 and Rs. 1750/- and Rs. 800/- on dated 21.08.2012. I have paid total Rs. 13820/- (Rs. Thirteen Thousand Eight Hundred and Twenty Only). I was also communicated that a Times Job representative will be associate with you to help me out and your job will be guaranteed. But after receiving all amount against activation of all Times job services, no body have contacted me. They ask me to make my all payment in the location code [C11] which belongs to Noida.

after many weeks no reply, i have received from Times jobs.com. As I do not have any contact number of any contact person to coordinate/communicate regarding this issue. I was called Ms. Manjira (09873336842) and Ms. Shuruti on dated 22.08.2012 regarding to activate same facilities of Times job, when I said that i have already made the payment as per guidance of Mr. Ankur in the given area code [C11], they said this person was calling from sales team and we can't help you out.

It clearly means for making customers times jobs cheat on us.

I only registered as he said it's an urgent opening.

Unless i never want to register to resume services as i did not have money at that point of time to register.

Please provide Right details to your users and take action against your executive and arrange to refund my all amount. I would like to request you to refund my amount of Rs. 138920/- (Rs. Thirteen Thousand eight Hundred and Twenty only), i can promise that I will not trust in Timesjobs services in my whole life. I learnt a great lesson.

Deepak Pandey
  • edited September 2012
    Your Cv has just been selected from TIMES JOBS India for Interview in Toyota Motors.We are offering employment in top positions for our Various offices in India.45 Cadidates have been shortlisted for Interview which will take place at our corporate office in Banglore on 6th Oct.2012.Note that out of the 45 candidates shortlisted 41 will be given employment.We are looking for professionals in Various fields.Your air ticket and documents to attend the interview shall be sent to your designated address via courier before interview date.

Our salary and other company's benefits ranges from Rs 65,000 to Rs 250,000 PM.Each employee will be entitled to a brand New Toyota Etios car,as lateness to office will not be condoled.You shall also be expected to come with the Original copies of your credentials as stated in your RESUME with Times Jobs India.You are expected to make REFUNDABLE cash deposit of Rs 18,500 as an initial amount in favour our company's accountant name.The management of Toyota Motors shall pay you all expecditure to you at the time of face to face meeting at our corperate office in Banglore.

Your Job profile, salary offer, and date -time of interview will be mentioned in the document that will be sent to you alongside your air ticket to your designated address via Blue Dart Courier upon the confirmation of your security deposit in our account that shall be issued to you in the next mail.The last date for payment of security deposit is 29th Sept 2012.

NB: You are adviced to reconfirm your full name, mailing address, phone number and your TimesJobs Resume ID in your reply mail for confirmation.You are permitted to chose your job location after interview.

Mr.Donald Logan,
    Senior H.R Manager
    Toyota Motors India.

______________ ______________ ______________ ______________
    Sent via the KillerWebMail system at shabakah.net.sa
    iam dinesh,

i got a call from times job that my Cv has just been selected from TIMES JOBS India for Interview in aviation and times job representative mr :karan named said that they are offering employment in top positions for our Various offices in international & domestic and was literally torching giving repeated call saying that to register and to do final settlement of 2600 after paying the same and getting conformation. He said that transferring his call to higher official for next formality then frade times job agent 02mr : vivek said to pay 6400 inr and said that that is final settlement and said that to do it in asap bases as i was student cum working i said that that money is not available wid me and not interested and any how mr karan the cheat from times job.com convened me and made me pay 3300 first and said next remanding i need pay in next 02 day and started giving me repeated calls to me at least 30 times a day any ways again made me fool and made me do remaining 3100 and after completing this again forwarded call to there senior and said to pay 4900 inr for verification which i denied and said that the thing which they doing is cheat and not acceptable and truly fraud and again transferred call to there superior when i said every thing he simply said nothing is refundable
    in a rash manner

itclearly means for making customers times jobs cheat on us.

I only registered as he said it's an urgent opening.

Please provide Right details to your users and take action against your executive and arrange to refund my all amount. I would like to request you to refund my amount of Rs. 9000/- Order No. RZ842479(Rs. Nine Thousand only), i can promise that I will not trust in Timesjobs services in my whole life. I learnt a great lesson.

Dinesh
    +9000241478
  • edited October 2012
    so, why not anyone doing anything for these all bullshit that these timesjob or naukri.com or any other sites .... so let us directly go to there office may be there they'll listen to us and if not try the other way ... and u all know what the other way is if ready then post under this complaint with your mail id's single person wont do anything ....
  • edited October 2012
    My Order No. JM721756, I paid Rs:2800 And I did not get any job neither attend any interview. They were told me he has thousands of employer in his hand, and i will get a good job. I want my money Back!
  • edited October 2012
    I can't get a my matching jobs.I already register in timesjobs.com.But times jobs is a poor consultancy.They send a necessary jobs.
  • edited November 2012
    On 08th July 2011 I Received a Call from A Person Named "KISAN UPADHAYA" from Landline Number 0120-6713400 Saying I m Calling from Times jobs.com and I have a very Good opening for you For the post of MECHANICAL ENGG.

He provided me details "The job is for MECH ENGG and location ORISSA. CTC 3.5 lakh & Pick & Drop Facility,

She said we dont assure any job from our side.

He said sir I call you in 10 minutes. He did't called.

I called again and much more times but a person said he is not in the office today.
    Again i called A person again said he is not available now.

It clearly means for making customers timesjobs cheat on us.

hemanta 9439386661
  • edited November 2012
    I registered my name with Time job.com vide order no MZ591688 receipt no 137004 dated 27/12/2011. Till today there is no interview was conducted by that organisation. Where as they assure me to get call after 20 days immediate after deposit money. I deposit amount Rs 3300/- vide receipt no 137004 on 27/12/2011.Now near about 01 year passed but till today no response from them. It is a fraud.I request you Now Kindly refund my Money back as early as possible. Please confirm me the duration of this process. thank you very much Sir.

From. KAPIL KUMAR SHARMA
    H NO 901-D GANGA VIHAR
    ACHARYA PURI
    MATA-BUS STAND ROAD
    GURGAON- (HR)
    122001
    MOB NO. 09311826244
    E MAIL ID: kumarkapil38@yahoo.com
    I have raised my complaint 4 days back but still nothing has been done.

I took jobseek service from Mr. Himanshu for Rs. 2750 on 2nd December 2012.He said that relationship manager will be appointed within 2 days and he will start working on my profile from then which was never done.
    Secondly i had to chase up for 3 days that why till now relationship Manager is not appointed.Also i was assured that there are big brands with us and we provide with them whereas Shalki Chaudhary sent me 8 consultants address today out of which 6 where not relevant and remaining 2 i have never heard off.

Also, on 4 December 2012,Mr Mandeep and Mr.Himanshu told me that Rs 2750 was for registartion and you have to pay Rs.4420 more for getting relationship manager service and also verification will be done till then we do not proceed.Later i got call that the amount i have paid was for resume zapper service which i never wanted.

With this complaint i have traced with Ms Sapna,Ms Devajyoti,Ms Khushboo,Mr Ankit but nothing has been done yet.

Appreciate if you could look into this matter and let me get my money back or provide me with some higher management contact so that i can proceed further else tough actions has to be taken.

• harpreetsasanharpreetsasan Junior Member
    edited January 2013
    Hi Ankit,

I also got cheated by the same way from timesjobs.com. Did you get any justice on it?

Harpreet Singh
    Cell:- +91-9888060369
  • edited January 2013

I have received a call from times jobs office on dated 06/11/2012 from mr. Ankit, He said me " we have so many opening for you but these are valid only when you register in times job and by hook or crook they agreed me to submit money and I join times job @ same day Detail is given below .

Dear SEEMA,
    Thank you for the interest shown in our products and services.

We are pleased to inform you that your payment for Order No. 1103104 has been successfully processed.

You can track the status of your order in Order History.
    For further assistance, please mail us at support@timesjobs.com or contact us on 1860-500-5500

All the best for your career growth!

TimesJobs.com StepAhead team

And I paid amount
    Completed Orders
    Order Number Sub Order Number Product Date Placed Total
    CS1103104
    RZ876785
    Resume Zapper India 06-Nov-2012 Rs. 2600.00

But after deposited the fees Rs. 2600/- by card in the name of times job ltd. I did not receive any job or response.
    As Mr. Ankit Says you will get the jobs within 15 to 20 days ".

After this Mr. Ankit call me again and again and said to me your resume only selected when u pay for resume writing and when I defuse they can call me and I surprise he force me and challenge me at this resume no one can select your resume and once again they call me and demanding that “you upload your documents and for this deposited the fees,
    This is very horrible for me you are demanding every time but do not give any output they behaving like crook.
    Please take a very fast and hard action against the times jobs.

I want to say all the persons times jobs not a good jobs sight
  • edited January 2013
    I am forced to write this mail due to the bad experience I had with timesjob.On 12th Jan,2013 at around 3.45pm,the agent from timesjob.com called me regarding job vacancies n convinced me to pay 1600/- for registering me saying they will take just 4 working days to sent my resume to different companies and consultant and from fifth day onwards,I will be getting responses for the job vacancies depending upon my experience and qualification,while explaining me the procedure he didn't even told me once that,if my resume will require any modification,then I would have to pay more than Rs.1600/- which comes to around Rs.5000/-.Iwas convinced and followed the procedure of paying,when I payed Rs.1600/-,then the recruiter is saying,my resume needs modification ,which will cost Rs.5000/- more .When I disgreed he said then he won't be able to forward my resume to any companies or consultant.
    Further,he transfered my call to his senior Mr.Brijesh,who was supporting his junior,and told me that this is the procedure they follow.
    I just want to know is this the way timesjob provide service to common people,is this the way they have given the training to BLUFF the people.
    I want to say is this not the duty of the agents to explain the complete procedure of payment to people before starting the procedure that initially they have to 1600/- but if any changes will be required then extra mount would be charged.
    This is not at all expected from such a brand company.
    Kindly arrange to refund my money back.

Mary Basu