Mobile Complaint

amitgautam79amitgautam79 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
HI
I WAS PURCHASED A MOBILE {MOTORAZRV6 maxx} ON 08-11-2008. BUT AFTER SIX MONTH i AM FACING PROBLAM IN USING MY PHONE DUE TO KEYPAD PROBLAM. I SUBMIT IT IN SERVICE CENTRE ON 25TH MAY 2009 AND RECEIVED BACK ON 24TH JUNE 2009. BUT AFTER TWO DAYS PROBLAM IS CONTINUE. I AGAIN SUBMIT MY MOBILE IN SERVICE CENTRE AND RECEIVED ON 11TH JULY 2009 BUT I FACING PROBLAM AGAIN. I ALSO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE BUT THERE IS NO SATISFIED ANSWER ABOUT THIS PROBLAM. MY SERVICE REQUEST NUMBER IS 090627006857. I AM FACING TOO MUCH PROBLAM DUE TO THIS FROM LAST 50 DAYS. As per my last mail I received my mobile from service centre {Kurana Brothers Vikas Marg} on 11th July 2009, but there is no improvment in problam. After that I submit my mobile another service centre {Redington India Ltd, Green Park} Work Id 5155 on 13th July 2009 because last service center denied to accept mobile for service.
Please do the needful asap

Comments

• adminadmin Administrator
    edited July 2009

Have you the original bill and the job sheet details ? Kindly share the full bill details, job sheet details and your permanent address with a valid email id, so that we can guide you accordingly.
  • edited July 2009
    I WAS PURCHASED A MOBILE {TATA C2905} ON 11-10-2008. BUT AFTER EIGHT MONTH i AM FACING PROBLAM IN USING MY PHONE DUE TO PHONE IS NOT SWITCH ON PROBLAM. I SUBMIT IT IN SERVICE CENTRE ON 14TH July 2009 AND NOT RECEIVED BACK ON 30TH JULY 2009. I ALSO CONTACT CUSTOMER CARE BUT THERE IS NO SATISFIED ANSWER ABOUT THIS PROBLAM. THE SERVICE NEME IS ADITI ELECTRONICS 5H/4, NEAR SUBZI MANDI, NEAR TRUE VALUE SHOP, NIT FARIDABAD (HARYANA).
    Mera tata ka phone khram ho gaya. main use tata ke service centre par 14 july ko dekar aaya us time unhone mujhe koi bhi other expense nahi bataya. after 10 days jab maine unhe phone kiya to unhone mujhe kaha ki aapke phone company chala gaya hai aur jab main next day apna set pata karne gaya tho set unke pass tha aur jab maine unse ki mera set repair ho gaya tho unhone usme 350/- ka expense & 5 daya ka time liya. after 5 days ke baad maine unhe phone kiya tho unhone kaha ki aapka set ban gaya hai aap apna set le gaye. jab main set lane gaya tho set repair nahi hua tha aur unhone kaha ki is phone main 3000/- ka expense aayega aur jab maine iska reason pucha tho unhone mera jobsheet phad diya aur mera set nahi daiya.
  • edited April 2011
    I gave my videocon v7500 to customer care(Fair Deal Agencies,Haldwani,Uttrakhand,India) on 10/04/2011 and they told me that they would return it within 7 days.Now whenever i call them they make excuses like they have sent it to some place or the database is not working,etc.They have even taken battery.Plz help me ,i am facing much problems.
  • edited August 2012
    Dear Consumer Court,
    My complaint it that I have a contract with orange it is currently 30 pounds a month including insurance. Since I bought the phone about three months ago I have had to send back three and now soon to be a fourth. This was due to one loss and two going on three faulty handsets. Now last month i went over my miniutes and had to pay a additional 2 hundred pounds. When this happened I asked if they could let me know next month when i had exceeded my miniutes. I recived a phone call monday telling me that my phone bill had exceeded my miniutes by 3 hundred miniutes and that they would need anouther 2 hundrend and something pounds for exceeding them. I am not a rich man and even if I was I think that it is wrong to tell someone that they will be alerted about when they have exceeded their miniutes only to tell them they owe you anouther large sum of money. Today billing said they cant notify people when they have gone over and I told them that is the comeplete oppisite to what they told me when they were paid last month. If you can help please would you be so kind as to email me nyvo29@gmail.com or call on my other phone 07783232966 thank you I hope to hear from you soon.
    This is in reference to my mobile NOKIA-C6 00 which has problem with qwerty keypad. I was told that the company will replace the cell and give in 15 days. The process is still continuing and 1.5 months have passed.Till now I have not received any handset with the features of my cell.There were regular problems just after purchasing the phone.I have spent my full pocket money in buying that phone and I couldn't use it even.I have been using a useless service phone since last 1.5 months.Please help me out in getting my phone as early as possible.
    Job Sheet number : 357901040765198
    My email: suzanmanchandia@yahoo.co.in

An unfortunate nokia costumer
    yours sincerely
    Suzanti Manchandia
    sir,my balance cut automatic deted on 8 may 2013 . Not connectivity out of local side fue days suppose connect mobile but cut to 7/8 seconds.not responce customer care.chating,and not complaint registared in tata website.
  • edited October 2013
    > I purchased micromax smarty 4.0 model A 68 on dated 25.12.2012.
    > Following are the problem faced by me in such a short duration.
    1 Mobile shows high battery temperature and it gets hot.
    > 2)After two three days ,screen get off and Mobile@ get hanged and stop automaticly.
    > 3)On meeting its service center , first of all improper response receive and after 25 days still it is in same situation.
    > 4)They need@ Rs. 600@ for its service which is not justifying.
    > 5) Neither we receive any complain forum .or my complaint is being registered
    > Mobile IMEI no. 911243700027620
  • edited October 2013
    good morning sir/mem,
    please right any option to this 0954077419 no. this is from delhi. im very frusted from this pesron.

Ritu Verma
  • edited May 2014
    I have a android os and a Vodafone user,due to some useless advertisements highlighted continuously on my displa,I try to skip it I can't and so my balance is getting lower evertime.please forward my complaint and kindly make some rules so that deduction should be restricted and deduction of money must be made only through net banking and debt card etc.any issue regarding this please let me know on. My email is rohit.0000j@gmail.com or my Mobil no.8411023888.
    Thank You.!
  • edited June 2014
    MY CELKON mobile MODEL A112 is pending in one of the service centers of celkon company from last three months(IN WARRANTY)for the touch screen replacement . they are avoiding me and seems that they will never repair it as per their lame excuses.so i request that kindly measures may be taken to resolve my problem at an earliest. thanks.
    company : celkon

MODEL : celkon A112

SERVICE CENTER : NEWTECH COMMUNICATIONS BARAMULLA (J AND K)
    My n. is 9314193509 reliance CDMA . Some few days dedicated my balance 10-10-5 rs & not call to customers care of reliance in this time..I am tired to call the care...