complaint against Reliance Mobile

edited September 2014 in Mobile
There is STD calling Card ''India Calling Card'' as they say, when recharged with this 11pm to 6 am calls are free.

I call after 11pm and get "this route is busy please call after sometime'' this message comes till 6 am.
what is the service for

Comments

• edited September 2009
    Hello I am Chandan Garai from Bangalore, a subscriber of Reliance Mobile(CDMA) prepaid lifetime service. I am fade up with the telemarketing messages coming throughout day and also at night. I asked them stop it immediately, but their Customer Care is saying it can be stopped after 45 days.
    My question is how this kind of disturbances can be stopped and moreover they are not giving me the complaint no. so that in future I can enquire about the complaint.

I calling them for last 3 days to stop it. After many tries I got one interraction ID-
    Interaction ID 1370741132.

Few things I want to clarify with everydoby, I filled up the Connection form and I didnt mention any option for telemarketing so why should I tolarate 45 days to stop those messages. Moreover that messages doesn't have any no, it comes with some name like, RM, TA etc.
    Can anybody help me to stop those messages or what is the procedure to take legal actions.
  • advocateadvocate Moderator
    edited September 2009
    Dear Mr. Garai,

You are Internet Savy, so pls. go through the Website of Reliance Co. and register your name in DND Registry (Do not Disturb or Do not Call ) and wait for the response for 30 to 45 days. To get the proof for you DND registry with the Co. save your request number or the auto generated reply from the Co. This is first level to stop such unwanted calls and SMSs.
  • edited October 2009
    Hello
    i m Narendra khichi with mobile no 9324148322
    on my mobile in last 30 days i got message from reliance that
    "Your Subscription toCRBT service has been renewed at 30 Rs..."
    and the 30 rs is deducted from my mobile prepaid A/c.
    after that i call reliance customer care(*333) and complaint abt this
    they say sorry and unsubscribe the caller tume from my mobilebut deducted amout
    not cameback.
    within 30 days its 6 times

i m irretating with this service of reliance

plz help
  • advocateadvocate Moderator
    edited October 2009

These kinds of complaints can be sorted out by sending your complaint to the Nodal officer of the Co. Pls., provide us your address on early basis, according to which we can suggest you the address of Co. Nodal Officer.
  • edited November 2009
    I am unnecessarily charche for caller tune fascility
    which I did not ask for.

My mob No. is 9373004816
    Hello
    i m Deepak Maheshwari s/o. Sh. S. L. Maheshwari with mobile no 9314324355
    on my mobile in last 1 days i got message from reliance that
    "Your Subscription to job on phone service has been activated at 30 Rs..."
    and the 30 rs is deducted from my mobile prepaid A/c.
    after that i call reliance customer care(*333) and complaint abt this
    they say sorry and unsubscripted the job on phone from my mobile but deducted amount
    not came back.
    this few month its any time

plz help

Thanks regard

Deepak Maheshwari
    M. 9024345853, 93143-24355
    E-mail : Deepakkota.in@gmail.com
    Hi !

My Name is Sheetal Thakkar I stay in Mumbai .. I m using Reliance Mobile from last 4 years .. i m paying my bill online since last 2 year .. but reliance has came up with their new we portal .. which is not properly .. i have paid my bill through new portal in the month of oct-09 .. at that time everything was proper .. but all of sudden in the month of nov-09.. my user name / password was got de-actived .. when we called up customer care .. they told me that they will get back.. but there was no response .. then i have sent a mail but they gave me complain number and told me that this problem will be resolve in next two days .. 15 days are gone there were no response from reliance .. after that when i called up they gave me someone's els's user name .. which was pathetic .. then i did some research and found that my customer relation ship number's first 10 digit was same with that other user and that's why my password was going in his mobile ..

infect the web user is linked only to customer relation ship number's first 10 digit.. but wht if that 10 digit are same for multiple mobile number ... no reply from reliance for my this question ...

i have send all those snap short to reliance on 18th Nov.. but till today i m getting the following reply ..

Dear Ms. Thakkar,

In response to your mail regarding My Services website issue of Reliance number 9322721293, Please note that we have taken up your issue with the concerned department for further review and appropriate action to be taken and the same will be resolved shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

wow what a wonderful replay... not only this when i called up in customer care and was explaining the issue the call center person has disconnected my line .. representative name was Mr. Husain (my call made on 21st Nov @ 4.00pm)..

i got lots of info just because we are the web portal developers .. we know wht kind of bug was that ... ...
  • edited December 2009
    I am old reliance customer.
    Recently I have subscribed to Simply Reliance Life time..
    Call rate Rs 1 per 3 minutes STD and local.
    How happy I was at time of changing plan... But

With his plan whenever I try STD I get Network Busy. During whole day I get this tape. But some times at Night after 10 O'clock I get connected.
    When I call from another operator phone I get connected immidiately.

Is reliance fooling people ?
  • SuruchiSuruchi Junior Member
    edited December 2009
    i have to inform you that i m the customer of reliance prepaid no-9342413038
    every month the balancei.e.100.00Rs cut automatically;and we ask customer care they don't give proper answer , most of the time they will tell our computer application software is not working ,n after 3 days they will tell , now we don't have data with us.....for last 4 mnths my 100.00 rs per mnth are being deducuted from my acc automatically .....iam not using internet or iam not activating myself to any service...automatically iam getting some message "ur internet data plan has been changed as per request" and tey r deducting my money..iam really fed up of this problem....what can i do for this type of
    behavior,i think i block my no and use another service.
  • edited February 2010
    i am senior citizen of this country ! i hve taken prepaid connection of Reliance Moble co. I recharged my account for Rs. 50/-
    through local agent on 28/01/2010. Agent received msg that my account was successfuly recharged. However same message
    should be sent to me by Reliance, I diid not received any message. On 29/01/10 i received msg that balance in my account was
    Rs.13/- and i should recharge my account. i rushed to my agent. When he checked with Reliance mobile co i was told that
    Reliance co has deducted " Caller Tune Charges " Rs. 30/- from my account. It was shocking to me as i have never downloaded
    any Caller Tune in my mobile and i had never asked for any caller tune.

On 01/02/2010 I visited Reliance Mobile co Gallery and explained the facts. The staff checked my mobile and their records
    and agreed that there was no caller tune in my Moble phone and caller tune charges were wrongly deducted from my account
    I am very much upset as they deducted amount for no mistake on my part. I am retired old person of 70 years.The
    Reliance Mobile co. has harrassing me and making me run as i m sick person. I have spent nearly Rs 70/- as taxi/Auto
    Riksha fare, for last 4 days. But i am not getting any proper answer. i was advised to contact Mr. Tilak Chaudhary the
    next authority. I tried to contact but everytime i was asked to contact later.

I am tired of running after Reliance Mobile co. I therefore request your honour to arrange to reimburse the amount
    Rs.30/- bieing deduction of caller tune charges and Rs.70/- my transportation charges.

I would also like to request you to warn Reliance Mobile Co. not to treat senior citizens in this careless manner.

My mobile Number is 9324932456 prepaid connection. My e-mail addr is anilkumaradhikari@yahoo.co.in

Thanking you.
  • adminadmin Administrator
    edited February 2010
    swapnil88 wrote: »
    any Caller Tune in my mobile and i had never asked for any caller tune.

next authority. I tried to contact but everytime i was asked to contact later.

Thanking you.

Kindly share your full contact details so that we can guide you accordingly.
  • AmbrishAmbrish Junior Member
    edited February 2010
    Hi this is Atul Maniar , Post paid user of Relience CDMA due to some reason i Was nt able to pay my bill on due time ... but recieved a letter from relience communications as arequest please pay the bill and there was anumber for any clarifications and i did call him... and told him and he promiss he will wave me the rental for the other months , and said just pay the bill and i did the same.... but after that he never picks up the call but he do pick up the call from other number , not only that the company has aloted that number to some one else... no is 9320122225
  • edited February 2010
    I am having reliance connection, migrated from prepaid to postpaid for migration Service people tell that it will take maximum 48 hours but it took 9 days after repeated complaints. Few days back my STD connection was suspended without any reason after complain and talk with higher official it took 5 days to set right. Now my all services are suspended when enquired it is found that some paper works require my attention. How Reliance can suspend all call without prior intimation and giving some time. This is very careless attitude and doing business at the intention of earning money without any customer concern.
  • edited March 2010
    i dont know how it happened but rs 10 is being deducted in every 10 days from my mobile.......i tried unsub 1135 to 121 several times but nothing is happening.....i m truly dissatisfied wth this service.....i never subscribed this service....please tell me some solution....i m thinking of dropping this sim card.....please help me.
    Hello sir/madem,

i am having the reliance prepaid connection, my mobile num is 8055025208 and since last one month i am facing severe problem in network,
    i stay in pune Chandan nagar near to viman nagar,

the signals for network are very weak, almost one and 2.
    due to which i am not able to call or receive call propery, people are not able to here my voice.

customer care also doesnt respond properly, nothing happends with them, even calling the customer care is night mare, it takes effor of about 30 mints , always busy number.

pls take appropriate actions.

thanks in advance.

thanks,
    Vikas Gupta
  • edited March 2010
    we just remind to you so many time i was inform to your hot line 367 extra money deduct hardly I will inform to you that lot of time 500 each deduct money my Mobil no 9351161066. could you stopped other bay I am going to consumer forum

vijay tiwari

jaipur
  • edited March 2010
    I WENT TO RELIANCE MOBILE STORE IN RANI BAGH DELHI-34. I ASKED FOR A DUPLICATE SIM. HE TOOK PHOTOCOPY OF MY ID, HANDED ME THE SIM AND ASKED FOR Rs.100. WHEN I TOLD THEM IT WAS OF Rs.25 AND I ARGUED THE BOSS CAME AND SAID WE ARE OUT OF STOCK , WE HAVE SOLD ALL THE SIM CARDS(HE GAVE ME 1 JUST MOMENTS AGO). HE TOLD ME TO COME BACK DAY AFTER TOMORROW. THIS IS SO RIDICULOUS. I DESPERATELY NEEDED THAT SIM. I HAD TO GO OUT OF TOWN.
  • edited April 2010
    I recharged my mobile using netbanking for Speecial pack as well as topup.
    Then called up customer care and asked if my mobile got recharged with special pack as I dont have option to check if special pack got activated or not.
    1st customer care associate was sleeping and told me that his server is down.
    After this he transfered my call to loop and no one was picking my call.
    I disconnected and redialed customer care, they picked call and transfer to loop after saying "HELLO"
    In 5th attempt I got through.
    2nd customer care associate told me that he does not see any transactions for 02 April 2010, However I sucessfully received the topup amount.(I got RS100/- in my mobile but he doesnot see in the system?)
    I asked him if special pack got activated or not then he told me that if I have used internet to recharge my mobile.
    When I told him that I used internet then he informed me that I can not recharge my mobile using internet as Reliance does not have this facility, I told him so many times that in past I have used internet to recharge but he was not listning to me.

My problem is why a billion user company like Reliance cant provide better service?
    Every month I suffer due to technical issue and when I call customer care I have to fight with them to make them understand(Which is IMPOSSIBLE) my problem.

I am really frustated with the kind of service they provide.
    I need an email address so I can log my complaint with Reliance regarding poor knowledge and rude behaviour of reliance associates.

call time: trieed 5 times between 5:35AM and 5:42AM
    urgently
  • rajupvnrajupvn Junior Member
    edited April 2010
    Dear Sir/Mam
    Regret to inform you my experience with Reliance valuable customer services on my mobile 9394551834

I am a customer from Hyderabad since Reliance launch with 8 digit local no. After that they were allotted the above mentioned 10 digit no. as prepaid

March 16th, 2010, I approached the reliance HUB which is located at Andhra Pradesh, Hyderabad, Kothapet and enquired about new handset as well as migration from prepaid to postpaid.
    They were taken my application along with photo ID / residence proof and asked for 48 hrs to migrate and
    I purchased a new mobile Samsung corby for Rs.10,000/- and paid 500/- migration charges.

After 48 hrs my number has been migrated to Postpaid and again sent back to prepaid and again migrated to postpaid
    but I am unable to make out going calls. when I am trying to activate with *228 (as per Reliance representative suggestion) the system was asking 9 pin password to activate which is not available with any body including Reliance customer care (see my registered complaints)

Again I approached the reliance HUB, they asked to submit two more applications with all Photo ID / residence proofs (I was surprised because I have not asked for 2 more post paid connections)
    However it is my requirement, hence I submitted the same, next day again one person came for enquiry
    (total three enquiries because of three applications :-)) Reliance Enquiry dept. doesn't have any work it seems)

After one week also I am unable to make a call, approached customer care and HUB. They played foot ball with my life.
    My mobile became play station for my children
    ( fortunately I have given that mobile as a gift to my wife on the occasion of telugu new year...now you can assume )

Since one month and Still (approximately 35 days) I am approaching to Hyderabad Kothapet Reliance HUB to activate my out going calls...

But there is no solution from Reliance side.

To send / tell all the above story I am feeling shy, I pity on me

I am also working for corporate company as Regional Service Head for SRO and we believe strongly success lies in service and we follows .

But this is not the way to give the service to customer. If I got the angry on them, they may loose one customer which is not that important to them, but it is not matter of the angry , some thing else
    i.e. mental pressure, waste of time and waste of money interms of mobile and calling from another mobile

In this competitive world every customer counts and in the long run they can't survive with this kind of services.

Having such a legend Mr.Dhirubhai Ambani's name behind them, behaving like this is regrettable and not acceptable

As a human being it is my duty to inform you, Requesting you to take necessary action to teach a lesson
  • rajupvnrajupvn Junior Member
    edited April 2010
    Dear Sir/Mam

My mobile became play station for my children

But there is no solution from Reliance side.

To send / tell all the above story I am feeling shy, I pity on me

• edited May 2010
    hello sir this is parvez khan my no. is 9300064848 mujhe bahot parshani ho rahi hai maine caller tune nahi download ki phir bhi reliance ki taraf se apne aap hi ye tune shuru ho gai hai iske pahle bhi ye prob. aai hai aur 07-05-2010 ko bhi tune apne aap shuru ho gai hai mujhe mere paise wapis chahiye
  • edited August 2010
    I am using reliance CDMA telephone No 9381192272 since 2006. Recently I am observing that that some unwanted packages are activating on my phone without my knowledge. please check ?
  • edited August 2010

I would like to explain regards your helpless service system. I have recharged my no 9357829636 (Detail Receipt Attached)
    But un till now my phone was not recharged with this amount as already this amount was paid to you via my credit card & you help line are helpless in this regards.

Please find attached online receipt & do needful in this regards.

Please note my alternate no 9876698401 for any discussion.

Harjinder Singh
  • edited September 2010
    Good Morning Sir/Ma'm,
    My name is Soumyarani Panda and my mobile no. is 09861633606.
    From past few days I am regularly getting unwanted calls which contain bad words from two
    different nos i.e., 09337474472 & 09337473592. I strongly feel that these two nos are same....Kindly help me
    treating me as your daughter/sister.

I will be very thankful to you sir.
  • edited October 2010
    i mr. k.b behera, mobile no.9778788248.from bhubaneswar.
    on 27-09-10 with out any information automatic rs.30 had been reduced from my account.
    when i call your customer care they tell me some pack is activated,when i said it was activated with out my knowledge they show me rough behavior .the name of the executive is bibuti pradhan ,bhubaneswar circle,odisha.
    kindly consider my case & take immediate action.

kalinga bandhu behera.
  • edited October 2010
    2 whom every it my concern its a request to u sir pls check the service in ur area my mobile no is 9326280808
  • edited November 2010
    Dear, sir/madam

sir/madam my name is pankaj chawla from sirsa(haryana) and my mobile no. Is 9355255000. Maine bhut baar is number ki complaint ki hai ki mere number par koi bi balance bina faltu ke na kate phir bi mera balance baar-baar kat jata hai. Isliye maine 2-11-2010 ko morning mein maine 8:10a.m baje complaint likayi thi jiska abhi tak muje koi reponse nahi mila hai mera complaint no.140321238 hai . Iskeliye muje do din ka time diya gya tha lekin aaj 9 din upar ho chuke hai abi tak meri complait solve nahi hui hai.
    Please solve this my problem immediately.
    Thanks sir/madam
    from- pankaj chawla
    sirsa(haryana)
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited November 2010
    Hi Pankaj,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. For further assistance email us at rcom.care@relianceada.com.