PNR Status

PNR Status - PNR Status Complaint

Complaint against PNR Status.

I am sure there is some problem in PNR Status website, when I check PNR Status of my ticket which I booked two days before from Hydrabad to New Delhi, it show me 6 waiting first day, and on next day it shows me 3. On the very day my ticket get confirmed but Its was shocking to me that all the seats are not given in the same bogy, I talked to many pessangers travelling with us and the told us that they have just booked ticket one day before and the TT confirmed the ticket.

If the TT can confirmed the ticked then why my ticked not get confirmed on the same day. We need to raise our voice against the corruption.

Anna Hazare Please look into this matter. This is totally corruption.

Please register my complaint against the PNR Status website, and please change the website.

Comments

• partho12partho12 Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    PNR Status IRCTC
    PNR Status Number: 6341515844 Ticket Type: eticket Transaction ID: 0211125225
    Booked On: 10-5-2010 Class: 2A Internet Service Charge: Rs 20.00
    Date Of Journey: 22/5/2010 Railway Zone: CR Bank: hdfcvbvpg
    Total: Rs 2912.00 Train No: 2810 Ticket Charge: Rs 2892.00
    From Station: HOWRAH JN(HWH) Quota: General To Station: MUMBAI CST(CSTM)
    IRCTC Zone: Group General Manager/Western Zone (IRCTC) Mumbai

S# Name Age Sex Coach Seat Res-Status
    1 S BOSE 64 Female 0000/ Booked
    2 P BOSE 35 Male 0000/ Booked

TDR Details
    Reason For TDR: Passenger Not Travelled. TDR Status: Forwarded To Railway Reference No: ekt2010052501274848
    TDR Zone: CR TDR Filing Date: 25-May-2010
    Refund Status: Refund under Process Refund Date: Not Available Refund Amount: Rs.0.00
  • edited October 2011
    I have got reservation under PNR no. 2325337790 in the month of Sept, 20-11 for journey date on 3rd Nov, 2011. The reservation satatus was WL 20/18 & 19/17. As observed on 28th Oct, 2011, the status updated to 20/16 & 19/15, only 4 heads confirmed since the reservation date.

But, the status in Birth reservation reveals differenly as found on 28th Oct, 11, showing reservation status as 40/28, indicating 12 heads confirmed. With this scenario, our PNR status must be 20/8 & 19/7, which is not available in PNR status.

Why such contradiction?
  • edited October 2011
    I have booked a ticket in 3-AC under PNR No 8361888726 from Bahdurgarh (BGH) to Kotakpura (KKP) travelling date was 27-10-2011. My Coach was B1 and Bearth was 0064 (SU).

I reached on station 30 minute before and train came at around 23.10 and we found all the doors of AC Coach were locked and no one (Coach Attendant + TT) have opened the gate even after knocking by myself .We have tried to all from B1 to B5 coachs but all doors were found closed.Finally rain started and i missed the train .

I have complaint it in the complaint book availble at station on Report Sr no 25.Due to this i have missed my very important meeting in punjab.

So this type of negelegency by Railway dept is very serious and customer are having very big harashment .So the strict action is required on the coach attendant +TT on the duty on that day.

Also the amount must refund to account as we have missed the train due to railway mistake.

Satish Gupta
    tosatishgupta@gmail.com
  • artibishnoiartibishnoi Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    I booked my two tickets from Newdelhi - surat for 9 Oct. 2011 but my tickets were in waiting only one got confirmed and the other was not .Then after the chart preparation i lodged TDR from my irctc id and irctc takes 90 days time to refund the amt. But now it is 4 months and above my refund is still under process and refund date is not available. These are my details below regarding tickets booked.Please help me.

PNR Number: 2126581346

Bank: Oriental Bank of Commerce

Total: Rs 3460.00
    Train No: 12954
    Ticket Charge: Rs 3440.00

From Station: H NIZAMUDDIN(NZM)
    Quota: General

Male

0000/
    Booked

TDR Details

Reason For TDR: Passenger Not Travelled.
    TDR Status: Forwarded To Railway

Refund Date: Not Available
    Refund Amount: Rs.0.00

Arti
  • edited October 2012

This PNR is regreted by IRCTC, this is informed and filed on the same day when the train is delayed by more than 8 hours, but in return i received a response as train is on time - i took the return reciept from the station master for the delay of train and i scanned and sent the soft copy to the irctc guys , still they didnot took any action this and they are asking to send the hard copy to them in post (soft copy is more than enough for proof). Kindly help to get the repament of this pnr.

IRCTC is really worst and I dont prefer in future booking.

Ashok Yadav.
    train no 53175 dated 23.12.2012 was cancelled my pnr no is 6709809984 ticket for SDAH TO DEBOGRAM so how can I clame for that? Is it possiable please advice.Thanks a lot.
  • edited November 2013
    PNR Number: 2611997875 Ticket Type: eticket Transaction ID: 0731462096
    Booked On: 5-8-2013 Class: 3A Internet Service Charge: Rs 22.47
    Date Of Journey: 06/8/2013 Railway Zone: SEC Bank: IDBIBANK
    Total: Rs 1962.47 Train No: 15159 Ticket Charge: Rs 1940.00
    From Station: SATNA(STA) Quota: Tatkal To Station: RAIPUR JN(R)
    IRCTC Zone: Group General Manager-1/Eastern Zone (IRCTC) Kolkatta

S# Name Age Sex Coach Seat Res-Status
    1 SHARAD SINGH 29 Male B1 0039/ SL Booked
    2 ASHISH GUPTA 27 Male B1 0036/ LB Booked

TDR Details
    Reason For TDR: Train Cancelled. TDR Status: TDR Entered Reference No: ekt2013081008639583
    TDR Zone: SEC TDR Filing Date: 10-Aug-2013