Complaint against the illegal construction by Mr. Paramjeet Singh at 2616, Hudson Lin

edited September 2014 in Government Department

It is to inform you that Mr. Paramjeet Singh owner of the property 2616, Hudson Line, Delhi-9 is making illegal work at 3rd floor of the said property. The renovation is still going on there. He is constructing the same without passing the map (Naksha) from MCD authorities. He openly says that he has a setting with Deputy Commissioner, Civil Zone and for this illegal activity he has also paid Rs. 2 lacs to him. He also says that he has a daily routine to drink with DC, Civil Zone at night. According to him, he also has a personal setting with JE Building, Civil Zone and he has paid Rs. 50,000/- to him also for this illegal construction. He says that he is the Don (Mafia) of Civil Zone from the past 20 years. He also threatened us for our life if we dare to inform about this illegal activity to MCD officers. He threatened his neighbors and creating lot of problems to them. We are really scared from him.

You are requested to kindly take strict action against him and save us from him.

Harish Khanna

Comments

• edited October 2011
    I do not want to be in pitcher so am not adding my name ..............

Address:- 56-C, Pocket-C, Sidhartha Extension, Near Ashram. N.Delhi-110014
    The illegal construction is being made in the balcony and there is a danger that the DDA building having flat NO. 56-C, Pocket-C, Sidhartha Extension, Near Ashram. N.Delhi-110014 might fall as all the flat dwellers in this building have made large amounts of illegal construction and they say that no body can do any thing be it MCD OR Delhi POLICE ,as they have a lot of money they are always ready to buy law..................

hope strict action would be taken .......................... Dated: 23/10/2011
  • edited October 2011

It is to inform you that Mr. Jillu who is residence of H. No. 295, Bharat Nagar, New Delhi -110052 is making a illegal Room in between the Two Houses ( House No. 293 & 295). The renovation is still going on there. He is constructing the same without passing the map (Naksha) from MCD authorities. In the Naksha the Way between the Two Houses is a Gali . He openly says that he has a setting with Higher authorities, Civil line Zone. He also threatened us for our life if we dare to inform about this illegal activity to MCD officers. He threatened his neighbors and creating lot of problems to them. We are really scared from him.

Jeeta
    H. No. 295 Bharat Nagar (Back Side)
    New Delhi -110052
  • edited December 2011

I am a resident of GH1/261 Archana Apartment, Paschim Vihar, New Delhi 110063. And I am getting disturbed through an illegal construction just above my house (GH1, 262). Despite of being giving warnings by the construction hasn't stooped till yet.

With a huge lot of noise and dust, I am regularly being disturbed. The owner(name not known) of the house on being stop argued with me and disagreed to stop the construction. As being a senior citizen they are harassing me and my house is also getting harmed due to this.

Hence, I in a need to stop this illegal construction want to register this complaint and hence want a strict action about this to be taken.
  • edited May 2012
    Dear Sir/Ma'am,

It is to inform you that Mr. Khanna who lives at CP-188, Pitampura, New Delhi = 110088, has built his residence in an illegal manner. His Naksha extends the allowed area. Mr. Khanna has openely admitted having connections with city officials which allowed this to pass. I would appreciate it if this can be investigated and proper action taken.
  • edited May 2012
    Sub : Compliant against, disturbance and noise-pollution, Nuisance caused due to Illegal business activity in our residential area

I , Mrs. S.D. Sharma, Senior Citizen (Age 74years), retired from Indian Air force, resident of house no.107, Street no.2, Sarika Vihar, Dindarpur, Najafgarh, New Delhi, hereby wish to bring in to your notice that we are facing a massive disturbance & nuisance, due to Illegal business activity in our residential area, this is caused by two tent-house runners by the name of Soni Halwai and Pappu Halwai. Soni operates the tent house activities from the front of our house and Pappu operates the tent house activities from the back of our house. Huge disturbance is caused due to the movement of trucks loading and unloading tent-house material, in the day time and night time, due to loading and unloading of material which causes loud noice while moving the material in and out from the respective godowns. Disturbance is caused due to labors/workers shouting and yelling on top of their voice, using abusive languages no matter its day time or mid-night time.

My son, Raj Kishore Sharma, has tried to request both Pappu and Soni to understand the disturbance caused by both of them, and make some alternative arrangements to operate their godowns and spare us from the disturbance caused due to their business activity. But, they haven’t taken any action on this, rather they threatened to beat him, if he logs any complaint with MCD or, police authorities.

Their tent house activities have caused scratches on our car, parked outside our house. We have several time brought this in the notice of Soni Halwai, he would always, reluctantly laugh at it and say “agar tum gadi yahan park karoge to scratches to lagenge hi”, where as the car is always parked at our side of the house-area and should not be touched by anyone, knowingly/un-knowingly.

I am a senior citizen, undergoing several medical treatments, such a huge disturbance is making my health condition more worse and unbearable.

Therefore, I would request you to investigate in to the matter and arrange to stop this public disturbance and noise-pollution due to Illegal business activity in our residential area.

Looking forward to the cooperation of Delhi Police department. I shall be highly obliged for the same

Mrs. S.D. Sharma
    Rtd. Indian Airforce
    House no.107, Street no.2,
    Sarika Vihar, Dindarpur,
    Najafgarh, New Delhi( Tel : +91-9910006223)
  • edited June 2012

It is to inform you that Mr. Sri Bhagwan (Lala), the property Khasra no. 15/17, Ambedker Nagar, Haider Pur (Behind MCD Kuda Ghar), Delhi-88 is making illegal Construction. The renovation is still going on there. He is constructing the same without passing the map (Naksha) from MCD authorities. It is the govt. land. He openly says that he has a setting with MCD , DDA & Delhi police. His wife says that her brother is the Don (Mafia). He also threatened us for our life if we dare to inform about this illegal activity to MCD officers. He threatened his neighbors and creating lot of problems to them. We are really scared from him.

XYZ
  • edited June 2012
    This is to bring to your notice that I am a resident of Khyala , Vishnu Garden area and wish to inform you that there is serious unauthorized construction going on the road at T- 42 ,Jeet Singh, Khyala,New Delhi -110018, The owner has covered appx. 6ft area on the road. The nearby Land Mark is Near Gopal Ji Dairy Khyala ,and T- 43 Khyala already had covered the 3 side area on the road. All this construction has been narrowing the passage of the road.

We had requested the local administrative body to come into action to stop the unauthorized construction but all such requests have fallen on deaf ears. It is pertinent to state that the local administrative body is allowing him to carry on the unauthorized construction by becoming mere spectators. This construction is creating lot of miseries for the residents around and is a threat to normal living and if this unauthorized construction is not stopped immediately it will encourage others to follow the same practice.

For safety reasons I am not disclosing my identity to you

It is therefore prayed before your good self that immediate action should be taken against him to stop the ongoing illegal construction and to demolish the unauthorized structure that he has already built.
  • edited March 2014
    Mr. Kanhiya lal is constructing a house on lane that is to be used by public. He has illegally blocked the road by his construction at 25 E madarpur awadhpuri kanpur 208024.

Kindly take some strict action as soon as possible. Waiting to hear a positive reply from you.

Thanking you.
    Yours sincerely,
    Shweta Khanna
  • edited July 2014
    I am a resident of C-2/143 first floor, Yamuna vihar Delhi-110053. I want to draw your attention that there is an illegal construction going on 3rd floor of the house. It is not as per the government norms. The foundation of the house is made to hold 2 floors i.e.G+1 and terrace. The second floor was only applied for clearance. But the owner of second floor has illegally constructed third floor without sharing any information regarding the same. So I request you to take immediate action asap.
    Ankit kr jha
    C-2/143
    Yamuna vihar
  • edited August 2014
    It it hereby inform you that a illegal building construction is going on in Shastri Gali, Gali no.-5, Maujpur, Which is purely avoiding the gov. Laws and creating a big disturbance to the daily traffic in street by placing a hipe of bricks on road and all other building material. From these foreign particles street environment become polluted too much. When the people said to manage the material they indulge in warm conversation.

It's a request to take appropriate action and abolish such illegal construction.

People of RWA
    Shastri Gali, Maujpur
    Delhi -53
    in my colony arjun nagar near safdarjung enclave new delhi -29.
    house no-104, (rajinder niwas) is constrct illegal floor to floor
    at existing building. he doing 4th floor In last month and
    he also work start on fifth terrace floor again.
    pls take action on this property without include my name and face.