Complaint regarding Honda 2 Wheelers and Service Center RAJINDRA HONDA PVT. LTD

edited September 2014 in Automobile
Sir/Madam,

I met with an accident with my bike on 11th April 2011. My bike was damaged and for the servicing and repairing, I submitted the bike to the service center i.e RAJINDRA HONDA , Jhilmil, Delhi 110095 on 13 April 2011. But I have been facing lot of problems with the servicing. It’s going to be 2 months and still the bike is in same condition despite of the Insurance Claim also being passed and my continuous visits to the service center as well.
I have called up the registered office for the complaint also but no response was there from their side also.

The executives from the service center are continuously saying the same thing from back 2 Months that the Fuel Tank of the bike - Stunner CBF Black 2009 Model is not available and so other repairs could not go on and I am fed up with the service of the company. They always give us a distinct date and when we visit the center, the bike is in same condition and they are ready with the same words as well that the “Fuel Tank is not available”.

The employees in the service center dont even have the sense how to treat and communicate with the customers. They are just ready to fight with any customer and Such a bad service has been provided to me by the company that I am really fed up and In future, I will definitely not be buying any of the products of the Honda and suggest others what they did with me that you should not buy the same as well.

I hope from your medium, I can get my work done as they have been harassing me up despite of my continuous nearby 15 visits to the service center, nothing has been done.

Please help me out to get rid of this issue.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

Rishab Jain
0-9971834885
B-175, Ramprastha, Ghaziabad,
Uttar Pradesh.

Comments

• edited November 2011

i have purchased a Honda unicorn red bike on 19/July/2011 . from TF mobike edapally , and for my convenience i have made its service at aryabagay honda perumbavoor . on my second service the service center said me that there is bent on handle and its associated thing and they even said they noticed it on the first service and they forgot to mention and said to get it replaced from your first dealer then i moved to rf mobike ernakulam , they said it is not possible to replace you have met with an accident so it happens but i didt met with any accident .once before the second service it was fallen from the side sand becouse of wet soil slowly it fallen that was the only accident happened on my bike

the rf honda ernakulam warned me and threaten u didt get it replaced and for this whatever you can do you do like that i need a solution for this as customer i am suffering bad for purchasing bike for rs 72000 with tears
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Sir / Mam,

I have a silver colour Unicorn bike model 2006. My bike was giving me some problems of smoke so i have taken it to the M/s Pickup Honda Dealer in NIT Faridabad near Delite Hotel for service, I was knowing that its piston Cylinder kit is damaged and it should be replaced. I have given my bike to them on 26 November 2011 (Saterday) they told me that this will not be done on today and tomorrow i.e (Saterday and sunday) as they have higher no of bikes for service. They told me that my bike will be ready on monday, but that didn't happened they had given my bike on wednesday. And the bike is in worst condition than it was before the piston cylinder kit was replaced. It didn't have any pickup now, its sound is very bad, Its vibration is very high. All in all my bike doesn't seem like my own bike to me. So please look in this matter as this is a very serious matter as i have invested a huge amount in getting it repaired and instead it got bad. I am hopping for a quick action from you in that regard. other wise i have to take some serious actions against you and your dealer pickup Honda. My bikes registration no is HR 29 P 8685. It registered on my cusin brother name Amit Kumar.

Parvesh Dalal
  • edited May 2012
    I purchased new honda shine from J.j. Automobiles Rajdhani Road , Ballia - 277001Uttar Pradesh in January 2012, after 4 months i am facing problems of handling which is most important part of the bike, soccer, headlight, avrage, chain and many, these are not major problem, major problem is, not solve the customer problem by the J.j. Automobiles Rajdhani Road , Ballia - 277001Uttar Pradesh.
    Please solve my problem as soon as passible

Address: Shri Sunil Kumar
    Azad Nagar, Mau Road, Rasra, Dist: Ballia
    Mob: +919616781828
    +919451970783
    Email: anandyaduvanshi01@gmail.com
  • edited May 2012
    I have purhcased Honda Shine during the last week of March 2012. At the time of my first service I have complained that I am facing Back ache and shoulder pain after I started using this new vehicle. I have conveyed that there is something wrong in the vehicle either in the handle bar or fork. But soon after first service the situation became worse that my back ache intensified heavily and now I am not able to sit continuously in the office after taking a ride of 18 kms. from my residence to office. I am feeling severe pain in the lower abdomen also. Some times while driving the vehicle, suddenly I hear a bursting noise from the silencer. I am logding this complaint with a feeling that I have been sold a vehilce which I belive was not properly tested before delivery and even at the time of first service in the Maansarovar Honda showroom at Velachery, Chennai-42 the said problems were not solved. I request the authorities concerned to take up the issue with the dealer M/s.Maanasarovar Automobile, Chennai.

My vehicle no. TN 07 BQ 8266
    Date of Purchase : 26.03.2012
    Invoice No.15369
    Name of the dealer : Maanasarovar Autobobiles, No-105 , 100ft Velachery Bye pass road, Velachery, Chennai 42
  • edited June 2012
    i had bought a silver colour cb unicorn on 19/1/2012. the machine doesnt give me enough pickup/pulling that every 150cc segment bike and i have mentioned this problem during my first service and they said that since the bike is new i happens when you have done 2500+ kms the problem will bw rectified, but during my 2nd service too the problem prevails when i mentioned about it they said that they will repair it but they didnt do anything instead did some water service and gave it back. today i had my 3rd service almost 5330 kms done and the problem of pulling power still occurs .what should i do know ...what can be done to solve the problem...the service centre peoples are very curious in taking down the problems but the fail to do the required service
  • edited June 2012
    worst service in EVM HONDA COCHIN, i had to go with my bike for 4 times to repair the same complaint . am lost . am getting mad with this service center
  • edited August 2012
    To whomsoever it concerns....I am a customer of your company since december 2004.My two wheeler Honda activa has always been serviced at Beeaar Honda service station at Ashok Maarg Lucknow.But I am really upset with the kind of response i got from your staff at the center. My scooter was received for general service and front panel dent paint on 7th August and it was promised that my scooter will be delivered by 9th August.But to my surprise I visited the service station and my scooter still remains unprepared.before I went to the service i inquired on phone and the supervisor told me that my scooter was ready,but when I reached to collect my scooter, i was disappointed to find that most of my work was still pending.The staff people were quarreling amongst themselves and I stood there as a fool.
    The attitude at the workshop is highly unprofessional and its tarnishing the image of the company.customers like me are losing faith and Honda's credibility is at harm.Lucknow being the capital,the service station here needs to be much more updated and upgraded. But its losing its standard. Some serious efforts are needed from your side, or I shall move to higher authorities for some legal action.

SHIVANI SHARMA,
    12 A/1 MALL AVENUE ,LUCKNOW
  • edited September 2012

This is to inform you that your service centre in Haridwar, Uttarakhand i.e. Amrit Honda does not have any of the spares to meet the necessity of the customers. The station incharge is saying that we don't have a single spare part for Eterno in our store and even we are not sure that when we are going to deliver the required spares to you. If this is the service which Honda is offering to its customers than I am very sorry to say that we are not at all happy with the after sales service of Honda and from now onwards we don't recommend anyone to buy any of the Honda product.
    Looking forward for your response on the above.

Kushal Garg
    kushal.garg@yahoo.co.in
    k.garg25@gmail.com
  • edited September 2012
    Sir/Madam,

I met with an accident with my bike on 16th augest 2012. My bike was damaged and for the servicing and repairing, I submitted the bike to the service center i.e PRESSANA HONDA , TIRUPUR, Delhi TAMIL NADU on 17th augest 2012. But I have been facing lot of problems with the servicing. It’s going to be 1 months and still the bike is in same condition despite of the Insurance Claim also being passed and my continuous visits to the service center as well.

The executives from the service center are continuously saying the same thing from back 25 DAYS that FROND HEAT DOOM the bike - Stunner CBF Black 2009 Model is not available and so other repairs could not go on and I am fed up with the service of the company. They always give us a distinct date and when we visit the center, the bike is in same condition and they are ready with the same words as well that the “SPARES NOT AVAILABLE”.

Please help me out to get rid of this issue.My bike reg no is tn 72AH2621 in my father name chelladurai t

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

BALAMURUGAN C
    0-9150635243
    TIRUPUR,
    TAMIL NADU.
  • edited October 2012
    shocker mai problem hai or bike chalte mai awaj kar rahi hai wheel lock sahi karne ko kaha tha par wo thik ni kiya gya
  • smqasimsmqasim Junior Member
    Sir/Madam,

I met with an accident with my bike last month. My bike was damaged and for the servicing and repairing, I submitted the bike to the service center Malwa Honda Okhla Phase-I , Delhi on Mid Sep 2012. But I have been facing problems with the servicing. It’s going to be around 22 days and still the bike is in same condition.

The executives from the service center are continuously saying the same thing from back 21 days that parts Dazzeler Model is not available and so other repairs could not go on and I am fed up with the service of the company.

The employees in the service center dont even have the sense how to treat and communicate with the customers. They are just ready to fight with any customer and Such a bad service has been provided to me by the company that I am really fed up and In future.

I hope from your medium, I can get my work done as they have been harassing me up despite of my continuous.

Please help me out to get rid of this issue.

• sharada pattnaiksharada pattnaik Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    sir i have my honda ABS250 bike(OR-02-BR-3555)at PGL honda ,bbsr for fitting of ABSmaster cyllinder complete set and cable from last 2months and i couldnt get my bike till now.when i came to the showroom they just told me that come after some days everytime.I am very disatisfied with their service.so plz sir kindly contact them and take action as soon as possible.Already 2monts had passed.
  • sharada pattnaiksharada pattnaik Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    please sir kindly receive my complain and recover my bike immidiately.
  • edited October 2012
    I went to royal wings honda showroom erode on 13/10/12 to ask about dream yuga bike..... but they didnot response and satisfy me properly.....

My name is I.sastha,

i have purchased a honda shine at JSP showroom annanagar ch-40,(ONLY 9 DAYS) but while taking the delivery of vehicle i noticed that so many scratches in the vehicle like fuel tank,mud gaurd,engine case, frt wheel these are the areas. the showroom person also noticed & marked in the delivery slip and they told that we rectify these issues but we need one week time. the engine noise was also coming the delivery time i asked them about the noise they said engine oil may be low that why noise coming. i am shocking how can be a oil low in new vehicle ? whether they have done a PDI check as per honda motors?. vehicle running in reserve tank only after the fuel a i puted for 5 ltr this problem also i told them but no response from their side.

i asked the showroom person Mr.Venkatramani to give a new vehicle instead of this vehicle because how can i run a vehicle with out satisfaction which having more complaints since from the purchase. but they argued & denied to give a new vehilce and THERE IS NO RESPONSE FROM THEIR SIDE & THERE IS NO CARE OF CUSTOMER ONLY THING IS SALE THE VEHILCE.

I AM WORKING IN MARUTI SUZUKI DEALER IN CHENNAI AS A TECHNICAL ADVISOR. I KNOW VERY WELL ABOUT THE CUSTOMER CARE SYSTEM & AUTO MOBILE. OUR FACTORY ALSO LOCATED IN GURGAON MANESAR PLANT. I LOST MY CONFIDENT ON HONDA BECAUSE OF THIS CUSTOMER CARE. TOTALY I LOST MY PEACE OF MIND & TOTALY I WAS CHEATED BY YOUR DEALER.

I WANT HONDA TO LOOK THIS ISSUE OR I WILL TAKE THIS IN OTHER WAY OF CONSUMER COURT.

PLEASE I REQUEST YOU DONT DO THIS (SALE A DEFECTIVE VEHILCE) TO ANY CUSTOMER IN FUTURE WE EARNED MONEY BY OUR HARD WORK.

THIS KIND OF DEALER & THEIR BEHAVIOR WILL REDUCE THE HOPE ON HONDA & DESTROY YOUR PRODUCT.

EXPECTING YOU FAVORABLE REPLY VERY SOON & TAKE ACTION AGAINST THEM.

REGARDS

CHENNAI
    EMAIL ID : kumar.kalai33@gmail.com
  • edited November 2012
    DEAR SIR,

I am Vasudevan and I submitted a bike in J.S.P Honda service dealer after a moderate accident on 25.09.2012. Vehicle registration number TN02AV2***.The front rim of bike was damaged. I'm regularly contacting agency as well as J.S.P Honda service but still didn't got any positive response. They always says that the rim is not yet came to our center. It almost two months. J.S.P HONDA DEALER is not giving any commitment about solution and making me fool that parts are not available. In my house and honda service distance will be around ten kilometers. I think they are making customers fool.
    the service persons did"nt give corrective time of delivery of my two wheeler.

And they also told me to pay the amount of Rs.11,000/-....instead of claiming insurance for my new bike (1month)

service still now no responce & respect

SERVICE IS VERY POOR

SERVICE CONTACT NO:
    044-26564901
    044-26564902
  • edited November 2012

i kailash kumar agrawal purchased honda shine grey colour on 19.09.2012 from ashirwad honda bargarh. My registrartion no. Is od 17 1724. Till this that i have not received the insurance papers of the bike.

I several time contact to the sub dealer kalia motors, kantabanji then they give me the concerned person mr. Jha's mob no. 09583185949.

I too contact with him but he is not responding even didnot email the documents. I am trying now but he is not attending my calls.

Is this a multi national company's service for the customer?

Did is do any mistake by buying the bike of honda?

This is very pathetic situation for me. In absence of insurance papers i am not able to go any tour form bike.

Who will borne the valuable time of me ?

Now it is up to you otherwise i will suit consumer case against your company with giving legal notice.

Kailash agrawal

i k.vikas purchase bike honda dreem yuga on 22/08/2013 on my first service bike giving self problem very early i got this problem but here sri vasavi honda they wont take any care about my bike service is very irresponsible. why this much early battery getting problem

please take by feed back and send you's valuable reply

Best regards

k.vikaas
    +91 9848931083
    Sir/Madam,
    I purchased a Honda Cb Shine in Ooty show room on 27th Nov 2012 paying the total in advance and today after a month, i have not got the insurance documents even after visiting the showroom so many times. The Manager out there is not bloody worried about this and comes up with stupid irrresponsible answers.

At the point of first free serive i got the manual book and with the issues i had, the service advisor refused to do that and came up with a nonsence reason.

Totally Bugged up with these guys
  • edited January 2013
    authorised service centers are not servicing their free services.. they tell us that your servicing will be done by own that agency where you bought that vehicle..
  • edited February 2013
    Dear,
    I go to near service center from Barra ,Kanpur.Service center manager tell me that i can not servicing Honda Activa , you go from purchasing dealer so i know that what sytem the company or not.please solve the problem as soon as possible.
    Regads
    Himanshu katiyar
    Mob-9889519975
  • edited March 2013
    i purchased a bike from your brar honda of bathinda on 26/12/2012 but didn't gave me RC of my bike.whenever we ask about RC they misbehave with us and talk roudly and says that they don't know about it, wait for a month .. after that do cal us and ask about it whether it is ready or not. MY PHONE NO. IS +91 94786 31677
  • edited March 2013

This is to inform you that your service centre in does not have any of the spares to jhilmil service center. The receptionist is saying that we don't have a single spare part for Eterno in our store and even we are not sure that when we are going to deliver the required spares to you. If this is the service which Honda is offering to its customers than I am very sorry to say that we are not at all happy with the after sales service of Honda and from now onwards we don't recommend anyone to buy any of the Honda product.
    Looking forward for your response on the above.

The receptionist service center dont even have the sense how to treat and communicate with the customers. They are just ready to fight with any customer and Such a bad service has been provided to me by the company that I am really fed up and In future, I will definitely not be buying any of the products of the Honda and suggest others what they did with me that you should not buy the same as well.

plz do action to mis fhara she has no comman sens how to handel a custmer. otherwise i,ll droped a complent mail in your manaser headoffice

best regards
    amit shrama
  • edited March 2013
    I am Pravesh Kumar from Delhi. I want complaint against Shuban Sai Honda, Najafgarh, New Delhi. My no. is 9868200072. For misbehave from staff of show room and non complete of work of my scooty in time.
  • edited April 2013
    I own an Honda active. Number tn -04-aj-0542. chennai

I purchased in date of 26/4/2009 approx. from didar with 3 years extended warranty. I doubt do u have any program chip in it or what? That only after 3 years of warranty it gives so much of expenses.

a) In last 7-8 months I have spent approx. 20000-25000.00 just on servicing,. In j.s.p. Honda in Chennai.
    Your authorized dealer.

1) I am not satisfied with there services as they give very long list of spares replacement which is not even required.
    2) The service is not as per there commitment.
    3) When we ask them is there any warranty on spare parts they deny, I doubt weather they use original spare parts or some 3rd class spare parts. If they use genuine spares then any company gives minimum of 6 months of warranty.

In last incidence for which I gave my vehicle for service on 19/4/13 saying I have problem of petrol leakage, milage, and speedo meter is not more than 20-22 kmpl they charged for 3000.00 approx. And assured me there is no more leakage. I don’t for what they have charged me now my vehicle has double amount of petrol leakage.

And before taking delivery I asked them twice weather problem of leakage and speedo meter is solved they assured me its solved.

And while taking delivery when my boy reported the non satisfactory service they said me to come after 10 days and after 10 days they will again charge 2000-3000 rs.

If your authorized dealer do such kind of mal-practises whom should we trust.

And we have to think twice in buying such a vehicle which has no value for money.

What is the use of using genuine spare parts. when there is no warranty on products.

With regards
    Girish kumar
    98404 88010
    I never met this kind of worst service center in my vehicle experience. With this Prathrm Honda service center (Kanchipuram) from initial job onwards problem starts and it continues until vehicle deliver with service centre. Example job registered with complaint and vehicle number mentioned wrongly with job sheet. They told me to come after 2 days. Since my home town is quite far from Kanchipuram so I called them, they said still under service will be deliver next 2 days like that after few days follow-up at last they said your vehicle is ready. So I had gone to Prathrm Honda service center (Kanchipuram) to pick my bike. While talking a vehicle itself I tested some basic complaints to make ensure. The result was very poor on basic things itself. Like head light high beam not working and brake light not working. Those people didn’t test the even basic problem.

When I asked them they told your mechanic on leave today that’s why we don’t know. Very irresponsible answer. After I spent with them half a day, they started to repair one by one based on my testing. At last it seems to be ready. I had gone test ride, in ride itself I found bike hand bare is very tight and again I reported to mechanic. They have done some basic test and they said it’s due to your bike front tire is very week and that gives more weight. I asked them to change my front tire and they said tire and tire changes are not getting repair here. So I took my vehicle deliver and came out, and outside I changed my front wheel tire and started the journey towards my home town.

Again I found the same problem exists, when I started to ride my hand gives pain due to the hand bare. So I took my vehicle again to Pratham Honda workshop same day. They tested and said it seems to be ok anyhow we will do further more testing for that you need to book a new job sheet. So I shouted and given complaint to Pratham Service centre high officials, they said we will do our best. So I left my vehicle in service centre with new job sheet and I reached my home town in bus it took my whole day.
    After two days again I went to service centre, this time they solved the hand bare problem. They said it’s due the hand bare balls are damaged that’s why. At last it seems to be fine. Even I found still there some other issue still exists which reported on first job sheet. When I asked them, they said the particular part is not available with us; we need to order it will take some more days. So I decided to take my vehicle even problem exists. So I took my vehicle and given to local mechanic they made it ready very soon.

About Prathem Honda Service Centre, Kanchipuram, Tamilnadu:

For Customers: Better to avoid.

For Honda: it’s better to take out the service centre from Prathem Honda, Kanchipuram.
    I Procured my vehicle from HAIKU HONDA, DOMLUR, BANGALORE.

I am very surprised to see few basic issues while delivering and during Service of my vehicle. Vehicle which costs 1.45 Lac, also have lack of customer support.

1. From day one i am hearing a special buzzing sound, which is very annoying. The sound comes always whnever engine is ON, during driving. I've shown to your Sales-Advisor, Service Centre Advisor, They were saying Its Normal. But I've seen Other CBR150, CBR 250, they dont have this buzzing sound. When i shown my vehicle to Raja Honda Sales Advisior, he agreed that this sound is not normal. Before something goes wrong in vehicle, i need prompt action from HONDA.

2. After purchasing vehicle, With-In few days itself, i found that engine was becoming too HOT, there was a foul smell coming from engine (some thing like Electric Iron). When i gave my vehicle for first service at your Service station in Domlur, i explained the problem to your supervisor. He told It'll be taken care.

After Service also engine was becoming too Hot at normal speeed of 60KMPH, i thought to try ANAND HONDA Service centre. They analysed and found very interesting thing, Just below Petrol tank, there is COOLANT Pipe, which is supposed to have CAP. CAP was not at all there. CAP was missing from DAY one, as i was hitting same problem from begining. Even you Experts Service Advisor, whom i told problem clearly, they were not able to find that Coolant Pipe CAP is missing.

I really want to escalate these matters to HONDA.
    My Contact Details : 9901410430/8904343240
    Mail : haswani.harish@gmail.com

Harish Haswani
    Sir, My Self Mohsin Gufran, i have purchased honda dream yuga bike( CHASSIS NUMBER

ME4JC583MC8153660 ENGINE NUMBER JC58E1152813 ) , done 2nd second service on 19 April

2013, that time I also mention on the form there is the chain problem in bike and also mention the

Milage Problam ( Not > 35 KM per Liter ).

After 19 April 2013, 4 times to go to your service center and I had complained regarding the chain

problem Yesterday 1 service engineer said , when you run( speed ) below 40, than sound the chain.

And when you run ( Speed ) above 40, then no sound the chain, this is technical problem in YOUGA

Said By Service Engineer.

Mr Rajkumar ( Service Head , Shree Grand Allahabad ) check my Bike yesterday he said Chain

Cover is Plastic i.e Sound Is Wajah Se Aaigi Hi. Yeh Sahi Nahi Ho Sakti Hai.

What Is This Sir ?

Plz Help Me To Replace This FAULTY Bike, I Have Purchase This Bik From SHREE GRAN HONDA

LEADRE ROAD ALLAHABAD

With Regards

Kindly Co-Operate

Mohsin Gufran
    380/431 BUXI BAZAR
    ALLAHABAD
    dear sir , i resentliy buy a new honda dream bike .on 25-12-13. i allreadey compleated my 2 services . last week i completed my second service .they didnot do well . so that i have given complant .then they had call to me and take an action on yesterday . iam not geting millage in local.this complant i have given . they are showing on highway maintaining 30--40 speed they are shown 83kmpl and they done one more trail maintaining 40--55 speed on high way then they 54kmpl.but iam not geting millage in local .iam geting 45kmpl .so please take any action on it . and in service centers they are making satiers on customers. eg. one employ said my bike is geting 50kmpl and the another employ saying that fire with petrol ur bike . so please take action on like those persons. iam from kakinada .this is the speedometer reding which they go to the test ride starts at 2655.5 and ends at 2660.9 maintaning economy speed on high way.
  • edited June 2013
    Sub: Complaint Against Battery of newly Purchased Honda Activa & not proper service in service centre.

Dear sir/madam,

I have purchase an "Activa" as per details i.e. battery No : CP200958 & Engine. No :JF50E-7-0122534 against Invoice No: 190 Vehicle Regn NO : UP25 AW 6737 on dated: 16-04-2013 from SPG HONDA SHOWROOM,CIVIL LINES,BAREILLY-243001. I have found that there is problem in the Battery i.e. not working just within a day. I have filed the complaint on May 7, 2013,on 9th may,on 2nd june 2013,5th june 2013,on 7th june 2013. Battery have been submitted to the Central workshop Honda Ramvatika colony bareilly four times.

Problem facing:
    1.Starting by a kick without battery is improper.
    2.Activa stops many times while driving.

Now it's not possible to drive without Horn & self start. It is requested you to pls look into the matter & direct the concern person to replace/change the battery immediately,

Another thing, pls send the contact number of customer care and the concerned person to whom I could talk to, relating to the concerned issue.
    my contacts as follows: