Complaint against the Railway T.T.E.,Bribe and un- humankind behavior

This is to bring into your kind notice that while travelling from H. Nizamuddin to Nasik road on saturday, 28-05-2011,with my family, inspite of having confirm ticket from the head office quota, the T.T.E.,from Janshi & Bhopal Station sold one of my confirm birth to the another passenger without my information, when I object to the concern T.T.E, his name was found Mr. V.K.Upadhaya, he replied that it has mistake of the previous T.T.E., from Jhansi, now I can't do anything, when I asked him his Identity number then he behaved very unkindly and also told me that I will throw you out of the Train with the help of the police and he forced me to vacate the birth,it was very rediculus to face this kind of odd situation from the Railway Staff, how can they sold the confirm birth to someone else,

at the time of the boarding from Nizamuddin the concern T.T.E., has already checked and mention on the ticket,even after that also the another T.T.E, sold my birth to another person.

Kindly look into the matter and I want the strict discipline action should be taken to the responsible T.T.E., those who harass and create nuisance for the passenger.

Ticket detail as follow:

PNR No.231-7976218, Train No-12618, Date:28-05-2011, Ticket No. 84781312

Class:II Sl, Coach No-S-3, Birth No: 17,18,19,51

Mr. B.S.Negi

Comments

• rkgupta78rkgupta78 Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    Dear Mr Negi,
    Have u filled complain at any station in written??? nasik or some where?? if not fill it in complain book as soon as possible at nizamidin station it self. matter was not too old. It happen some times. TTE says i'll throw out of train with help of RPF or GRP that time u can't do any thing. better u continue with remaining birth that it!!! becouse if u argue then they make nuisance. while u came back then file A written complain to DRM Railway (What ever zone in your area) in detail what ever TTE said or misbehaved every & every word. give detail of ticket with evidence of co passenger name & phone no (if possible). send it by registered post.
    & post on president help line.
    after few month u will be called for DRM office for above matter along with TTE. don't hesitate to go there at any cost then u can say whatever happen.
    Best of LUCK
    any help
  • suyo76suyo76 Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    Lodge your complaint in PUBLIC GRIEVANCES. Type PUBLIC GRIEVANCES in google you will get the site pgportal.
    Select Ministry/Department : Ministry of Railways
    lodge ur complaint there
    and enter all the requried information and do not forgot to save the Registration Number for your future refrence and to track te status of ur complaint.
    ---Provide all the necessary details

I am also a frequent traveller in Souteren region. Also noticed this TTE' bribe allways. Railway autorities don't know about this? they are just mute.

Goverement exploitation on citizens through one of the media is Railways.
    Wish you all the best
  • edited November 2011
    SIR,
    1. On 13 Nov 2011 I was travelling by Lucknow mail WITH 2nd class general ticket form DELHI to BAREILLY. I could board only in S7 as there was no space in second class bogie. When TTE came he asked me a fine and additional charge Rs 240+100 even wheni had valid ticket of rs 75 , fro NDLS to BE. also he offered option of Rs 200 without recite. the TTE was without nameplate but responsible for S7. after long reqest he acepted rs 100 without recite and with impunity and humiliated me..
    Please justify.
    1. was not it a FAILURE of RAILWAY that could not provide space in 2nd class, furthe issue 2nd calss ticket without a availability of space in train.
    2. was not it was of corruption by TTE and in tern by rail corporation of India.
  • edited November 2011
    Hi all,
    This was the first time i have ever came to Maihar for religious purpose on my return way back to Jabalpur i requestd booking office for a ticket of a superfast train he then askd me for a name of train, i replied him i need superfast trains ticket. He unknowingly kept me standin at the counter for 15 mins an was givin tickets to others but not for me. When asked for reason he startud using language that i cant explain here, the name of the culprit officer is R.R. Mishra. I askd him his name. He replied "do whatever u want, nobody can harm me, write down my name R.R.MISHRA" i would request you to please suspend such officers from railway becouse of whom INDIAN RAILWAY service isnt pleasing at al. Nd recruit person who understand their role well enough.

Sincerely,
    Akhilesh yadav
  • tony200701tony200701 Junior Member
    edited December 2011

On 17th December 2011 I took a general ticket (no. C 67276005) from New Coochbehar (NCB) to Dalkolha (DLK). I boarded Teesta Torsha Express (13142 down) at around 12pm from New Coochbehar. By Raninagar Jalpaiguri, the general compartment was overcrowded so I thought to reserve a seat. Since the train halts at Raninagar jalpaiguri station for more than 45 minutes, I had enough time. I went to TTE and asked whether there is an available seat. He assured me that there is one seat and I will have to pay Rs.72 for that seat. I brought my luggage to the second AC compartment (where they he was seated) and waited for my turn. He wrote an excess fare ticket of Rs.72. When I took the money out of my wallet, he looked at me and said with a surprise, "What are you doing? You have to pay Rs.375!". I was shocked. I told him that the ticket he made was only for Rs.72 but he told me that I had to pay Rs.375 in order to get the seat. I looked at two other passengers, thinking they would help. But instead, one of them said, "What is the matter? The receipt may say anything!" and the other one said, "Dont worry about the receipt, pay what he asked you to." I decided not to take the seat and I told the TTE to return my general ticket to me and that I didnt need the reserved seat. He threatened me that if I dont take the seat, then he will destroy my general ticket and will penalize me for travelling without ticket. I was helpless and I had to pay him the extra money. He gave me an excess fare ticket of Rs.72 (no. 179656) and gave me the seat no. 33 of coach no. S2 and made me sign on it. That was it! Now I could not prove that he took extra money from me and also, I could not read his badge! I know I am not the first person with whom something like this has happened but is there no way to stop this? People like them threaten people and force them and roam about carefree! I want this man punished. I dont know his name but I am sure there is a register which knows! Punishing one man will set an example and may help the general people. Please!

Swetaketu Majumder (M/19)
    Student, Delhi University.
  • edited May 2012
    I came along with my family yesterday from Eranakulam Town to Chennai Central by 16042 Chennai Express (on 09/5/12) by B2 Compartment Birth Number 41,42 & 44. There were full of cockroaches and it bit all of us. My child 7 yrs old & 2 yrs old had a white patches due to its bite. Horible journey. Very horiable maintenace by Railway....
    This is to infourm you that on above subject I m traveling in Prarna Exp Train
    No 11454 date 19/5/12. My bording point is Badnera sir I m complent avout the tte he is not check our coach from
    Starting point my coach positation is RS2/31 still my RAC Is not confirm still i m crosse Dharangaon station
    And I have not confirm birth for sleeping. I m search 7 coach 1 TTE found but they not help they ask to sheet your coach we check but no one can come and confirm our ticket

MY Ticket Details

PNR NO 8701801411

Ticket No064148154

Coach RS2 31

Dharmesh suchak
  • edited May 2012
    Tte named b.sri ramulu dy cti/sc,of south central railway having ill-legal property which is not related to his salary and savings hence i request you to please make detailed enquiry and take necessary action against the employee who deceive the railway adminidtration for having black income through paseengers of railways
  • edited October 2012
    My self Dharamveer Singh traveled from Ghaziabad to Gondia by Chhatishgarh Exp (Train No. - 18238) on dated 20.10.2012 with E-ticket which was waitlisted at the time of booking (PNR No - 2602501716) and confirmed in S2 - seat no. 12, at the time of chart preparation, when i board in train at coach no. S7 to know the status of my ticket he told that PNR no is not showing in chart however at indianrail.gov.in site was showing confirmation of the same at S2 coach and threat to panelized me as i was new user of E Tickets so i finally drop the train at mathura and purchased general ticket and reached Jhanshi by Punjab Mail and again caught Chhatishgarh exp and take my Seat at S2 seat no. 12 by asking my son about this he told that my ticket had already confirmed so i want strict disciplinary action against that TTE who is responsible of S7 coach from Gaziabad to Jhanshi on 20.102.2012. I'm all details are as follows -
    1) E-Ticket PNR No - 2602501716, Train No - 18238 (Chhatishgarh Exp), Transaction ID - 0573460910, From Gaziabad to Gondia, Date of boarding - 20.102.2012, Name of Passenger - Dharamveer Singh M-65, TTE of S7 coach(From ghaziabad to Jhanshi) who is not disclosed actual position.

2) General Ticket Detail - Ticket no - 32305680 From Mathura to Gondia (Rs 112)+Superfast ticket No - 32305692(Rs 9) = total Rs 121
  • edited October 2012
    This is to bring in your notice that I am vikas navhal traveling from indore to Howra train no 22911 on 27.10m2012, I had e ticket which is canceled due to wait list that's why I pay the panalty in indore and traveling with the same above mention train. At 2.20 am on 29.10.2012 ((2 came to me and said.thatthat Ieave this seat because he is alotting that seat to a person who has just taken local ticket. When I asked him how can you alot seat to a this person while already RAC person till didn't get seat. TTE started shouting and making unhuman behaviour in the train. When I asked that person he said he has given extra money to TTE that's why he got the seat. Sir my question is that why do I pay extra? I paid 450 rs as a panalty then why I give extra payment to any govt person other then cash reciept.
  • edited November 2012
    TRAIN NO. 12906 ARRIVED AT NAGPUR ON 12/11/2012 :
    1) Toilets in Coach A1 - All toilets were Indian style causing great convenience to aged commuters .
    2) From Baroda , 4 boarding passengers with wait listed tickets were given berths ( ignoring earlier wait listed passengers ) in A1 - AC II Tier Coach by charging Rs.2750=00 extra per ticket .
    3) 4 Railway personnel boarded the train without reservation in A1 Coach - AC II Tier without any vacant berth available ; sleeping on the floor in the coach
    4) Attendant gave his berth to one passenger and he slept on the floor
    5) 2 passengers were sleeping near Toilets causing great inconvenience to commuters
    Hi Sir,
    dated 23.12.2012 we are travelling with train no. 12919 ( Malwa exp.) from Indore to New Delhi , T T E who also travelling with us prior to Bhopal make my one ticket for New Delhi along with penalty because i was asked for him two seats in some emergency cause in Indore station and he ensured us for confirm seats for new Delhi ,second ticket he made for Agra only , after requested so many times, he asked for bribe , in case of emergency i was helpless so we paid extra rs. 1000/- to him , he told us i will arranged your seats in Bhopal after discussed with changed T T E , he ensured us , then he left the train in Bhopal , but next T T E told us , i am not responsible what he has done , when we asked about name & batch no. of he misbehaved with us , i am travelling last 6-7 year with Indian railway and never had such a worst experiences . Pls do the needful asap. !

ticket no. 17998804 covert to 3 tire ac receipt no. 8804 seat no B1 - 46 & B2- 57

actual fair 362+ 1200 = 1562

Thanks & regards'
    Sunil Kumar
    +91-9781926301
    Sunil2095@yahoo.co.in
  • edited January 2013
    This is to bring into your kind notice that while I was traveling from Jaipur (JP) to Kota JN with JP INDB Express I have suffered by a T.T.E for asking Bribe.
    Since I was having a valid booked ticket, even that gentle man asked me to pay the ticket fare Rs.120.00 plus addition Rs 250.00 Saying that your ticket is wait-listed why you board the Train?

When we asked for a receipts? He did not provide any bill\ receipt even no paper written that he received the money from us? And Saying that He have power of Railways and can do any things.

T.T.E has taken our school ids card and money and paper tickets, and it was never returned by him?

TTE Name: Mahendra Singh
    (Name appears on his logo that he wear)

We paid Him 120.00 + 250.00

Passanger: ATUL KR YADAV
    Cont# 0 9587 67 5112
    yatulkumar2000@gmail.com
  • edited March 2013

I am M Dhanumjaya. I have booked the ticket myself and my wife & daughter(below one year) for Journey on 17Mar2013 from Bhimavaram to Secendrabad on Narsapur Exp(17255).

Train Name: Narsapur Exp(17255)
    PNR Number: 4449735552
    Date of Journey: 17Mar2013
    Journey From : Bhimavaram To: Secendrabad
    My ticket before chart prepared: RAC 3, RAC 4
    After chart prepared: RS6 39, RS6 39

My tickets there in the RAC top of the list(3rd & 4th members of the RAC list) confirming berth.

TT not allotted any Sheets. We have requested for confirmation berths. I have suffered with baby allot in the journey. but they are not considered. They are shelling the tickets to non reserved candidates for money. I have fight with them but no response. I have requested information for RAC & what are the sheets allotted at the train after chart preparation, they are not given info also. They are talked too badly with the passengers.

Please kindly respond on the complaint. They shelling the berths non reserved people in front of me.

This is not only my request. Magarey of the passengers having the same problem. Kindly take this on priority.
  • edited March 2013

Train Name: Narsapur Exp(17255)
    PNR Number: 4449735552
    Date of Journey: 17Mar2013
    Journey From : Bhimavaram To: Secendrabad
    My ticket before chart prepared: RAC 3, RAC 4
    After chart prepared: RS6 39, RS6 39

This is not only my request. Majority of the passengers having the same problem. Kindly take this on priority.
  • edited March 2013
    I boarded Howrah to Yeshwantpur express on 18th Mar at Howrah and took a general ticket bearing no 29607280 for vishakapatnam. I approached the TT Anil Kumar Saha for a berth in AC compartment & his response was "you have to Rs. 500 extra along with the complete fair". I requested him that I am a student and I have to be in vizag at any cost as I need to attend to an emergency however he didn't show any mercy.

His response was “Students these days are paying donation in lakhs and why you are bothered abt Rs. 500”. I requested him to decrease the extra amt to be paid however he shamelessly argued and sticked to Rs. 500. Same is the case with many passengers he attended to and he looted them with élan.
    He took Rs. 1300 from me i.e. Rs.800 to make a ticket in 2nd AC from Howrah to VSKP issued a receipt bearning no 306238 and the siphoned the remaining amount.

I can forward the scanned copies of the ticket, receipt if required and I even voice recorded our conversation and I can submit the same as proof if required.

Crocks like Anil Kumar Saha don’t deserve to be a railway employee and strict action should be initiated against him.

I am willingly not giving my mobile no however available over email.
    I was travelling from Chennai Central to Palghat via 12623-Trivandrum Mail on 3rd May, 2013 in S8.
    In the absence of any seat, the 1st TTE, who had alighted from Chennai Central, allocated me his seat in coach S7 & CHARGED ME RS. 1000 FOR IT WITHOUT GIVING ME ANY SORT OF RECEIPT FOR THE SAME.
    While sitting on the said seat, the 2nd TC who came in(after the 1st one got down at Salem)told me to alight & sit in the unreserved coach since the previous TTE (the 1st one) hadn't made a note anywhere as to allocating me this seat. He also refused to give me the said TC's id inspite asking him several times further confirming that he too was in CAHOOTS with the 1st one.
    Requesting you to initiate A SEVERELY STRICT ACTION AGAINST these FCUK*ING BASTARDS, who take undue advantage of helpless passengers like me (& many more in the future, not to mention, countless ones in the past)

RUN
  • edited June 2013
    I started daily up-down from wardha to nagpur, and for that i made pass n there is a provision for daily up down passangers that they can seat in sleeper class also, n i used to seat daily several t.t.e came and nobody said nothing, but today when i m coming from nagpur at afternoon i seated in sleeper class with the permission of holder as journey is short (1.30 hour) , after that 1 t.t.e came ,he asked me about the ticket, n i showed him my pass, and suddenly he said me you have to pay the fine, i said for what, then he said u have general pass but i said nobody complains about it, n all person who are doing up down use to do same in louder voice , then he starts scoulding me that this is not ur fathers train, i will take many actions against you , i can make ur life hell , i will slap u, he misbehaved me very badly.
    I want someone should take strict action against them.
    Train is howrah-mumbai mail
    train no:-12810
    boggie no:- s5
    please do reply.
  • edited June 2013
    Good morning Sir,

Complaint is against corrupt TTE of the Train No. 12650 Karnataka Sampark Kranti. Mr. S K Srivastava, who boards from Bhopal till Nagpur On 13 June 2013. He asked me for 500 openly as bribe for clearing my waiting list no. 3 of sleeper and openly said that no complaint against him can scare him.

I hope you have power to show him that he is public servant not their boss, so should be scared of complaints and authority in charge of handling complaints

Kindly forward the complaint to appropriate email/ person if you do not possess the authority to take action against him

My PNR number: 271-9058495
    Name: Harminder Pal
    Contact Number: 08882490323

Harminder pal
  • edited August 2013

Two complains, I was traveling in Gorakhpur - Pune express on 9th Aug 2013, boarding point Mau:

Complain 1:
    I took this Train from Mau for Pune, above mentioned TTE Arun Kumar Singh, came in B2 Coach near Jakhania station at 7:00 PM. There were many people traveling without ticket in this AC Compartment, he was taking Rs 200/- as a bribe from each of them and allowed them to travel.

Many local people were there among without ticket people sitting around my berth, they were telling jokes and laughing loudly. I was with my wife that was the worst experience in my life.

Complain 2:
    The TTE Arun Kr Singh charged me with false charges. By mistake, my wife's gender was printed as Male instead of Female, I agreed to pay for new ticket and to cancel the existing ticket, but he took a fine of Rs 405 and ticket amount Rs 1441 for traveling without ticket. Later I came to know that since I was traveling with ticket but wrong information on it, I was not liable for any fine.

I have attached the original ticket and the fine charged by Arun Kr Singh.

Sanjeev G
  • edited December 2013

I am naresh and i've travelled from secunderabad to visakhapatnam on 09-dec-2013. I.E yesterday and the T.T.E was really rude and unprofessional.

I requested him that my WL is 34, kindly see if i could get a seat. He was rude and unprofessional.
    While he was writing the berth number on the general tickets who are coming and requesting, which he should not do before the WL is cleared.
    His attitude was demanding for bribe.

I want an action to be taken on him.

If you want further details, you can contact me at 8143275122.

I am unable to give his name as he have'nt kept the name plate on his coat, i guess which is agains't procedure.

Please keep me in loop to know what is the action taken.

He was rude and unacceptable.

Kindly understand the concern of a normal man, who is begging for his rights.

Thanks.
  • edited April 2014
    I am travelling in indore-amritsar, train no 19325 pnr no 8510645115. The tte is clearing gernal ticket by taking bribe from guna and not clearing my rac. He is not giving his name and tag on his tte court

SUB : REQUEST OF BETTERMENT IN SERVICE FROM RAILWAY TTR

I am Vipin k v .I have booked the ticket myself and my Father for Journey on 3rd May 2014 from Banaswadi to Calicut on Yeshwanthpur Kannur Exp(16527).

Train Name: Yeshwanthpur Kannur Exp(16527)
    PNR Number: 4461955220
    Date of Journey: 03rd May 2014
    Journey From : BAND To: CLT
    Status while chart prepared: RS3 63, RS3 71
    TTe Name : Rohith Kumar Roshan (ypr /salem )

My tickets there in the RAC top of the confirming berth. Were ttr demanded cash for the Rac births confirmation and when we denied to pay he sold the vacant seats to open unreserved tickets. One of the ticket which he sold was S3 64

Please kindly respond on the complaint. They selling the berths non reserved people in front of me. There is no use of registering a complaint now, but still doing this for the betterment of tommorow’s service

This is not only my request. Majority of passengers having the same problem. Kindly take this on priority.

Vipin Kallamkote

SUB : REQUEST OF BETTERMENT IN SERVICE FROM RAILWAY TTR

Train Name: Yeshwanthpur Kannur Exp(16527)
    PNR Number: 4461955220
    Date of Journey: 03rd May 2014
    Journey From : BAND To: CLT
    Status while chart prepared: RS3 63, RS3 71
    TTe Name : Rohith Kumar Roshan (ypr /salem )

Vipin Kallamkote
  • edited May 2014
    Dear sir, I am going from Bhubaneswar to jharsuguda. I have RAC. TTE not cleared my RAC but gave a near by vacant seat to a person taking bribe. When i asked about my seat , openly accepted I have taken money , do what ever you want. His name is S.N.Jena .I have recorded the conversation
  • edited May 2014
    I am traveling from Bhuj to vasai road in train no 12960 Bhuj Dadar Exp.My PNR no.8722240051. I booked 6 tickets online but all were under waiting list.On 15th May 2014 - journey date I received an SMS from DM-IRSMSA at around 8.52 am which showed 1ticket CNF and other 5 tickets RAC 1 to 5 chart not prepared.At around 3.05 pm I received another SMS from same sender showing all the tickets RAC 1 to 6 chart prepared. How is this possible that CNF ticket moves back to RAC.I am allotted seat numbers 47,47,55,55,63,63 in coach B2.

Also the TTE in our coach was Hemendra Kumar.I asked him if there is any birth available. He told me he will let me know if available. At around 10.00 pm he came and told me to come with him. Near the wash basin area he told if I pay Rs.400.00 then he will provide 2 berths to sleep till Ahmedabad. I refused to do so. Seat no.50 was vacant so I slept on it. At around 00.25 am the TTE woke me and gave that berth to someone else( may be that berth belonged to him or may be he paid to sleep that I don't know.) While vacating the berth I took the pillows & blanket given by the attendent but the TTC took those from me & told me that seperate set of pillow,blankets etc are not given for each RAC ticket holders rather they get only one set between 2 RAC tickets. Is this true?

Please help what should I do?
  • edited May 2014
    Mera name Samla h. Maine 22/05/14 ko mere father in low & mother in low ka KOTA To BAYANA (BXN) ka tickit karaya tha.
    Father in low & mother in low ne 23/05/14 ko yatra ki kisi karanvash unke pass ID nahi thi to TT ne unse 300rs le liye or recipt bhi nahi di. Please mujhe mere rupe vapas dilayen.
    Train - Kota janshatabdi
    Train no. - 12059
    PNR no. - 8324462515
    Date of jurny - 23/05/14
    Coach/birth - D 11 - 38, 39
    pessenser name - PARAM SINGH & SUGANTI DEVI
  • edited June 2014
    Sir This is to inform you tha while travelling from Ahmedabad to valsad on 14-6-2014 by train n.o-12972 i.e bhavnagar-bandra xprs..my ticket was of 3rd Ac which was waiting so according to rules I boarded the S-12 when I askd for thebirth,Tte shouted on me badly said-tjh jaise lukhe ko birth dunga,nahi dunga seat jo ukhad sakta h ukhad le and aftr some time said 800 lunga 1 seat k meri daru ka kharcha and said jyada bolega to Grp se kehkr niche utardunga,I was totaly shockd aftr ths behaviour of him,there was no name plate on his coat.I would request to take a strict action against him
  • edited July 2014
    i am Gaurav kumar now i am travelling Lucknow to hathras jun. gomati experess i have e ticket but tte k.k. vajpayee & u.p.p. gauri shakers abusing me
  • edited July 2014
    PNR-2735925931
    Trn-12419
    Dt:27-07-2014
    Frm LKO to HRS
    Cls-CC
    P1-C1,73
    Chart Prepared
    Mr. k.k. vajpayee tte gauri shakers u.p.p both r abusing me they give me fine recepit 900 rs. Mr. k.k. vajpayee tte told me shut your mouth if you speak i will through out of train ..