Complaint against Indian Railways and their Employee, Extra Charge, Misbehavior

1235»

Comments

• edited May 2014
    I pranab barman.26/05/2014 I have going to resservation counter in dinhata railway station .but there have not any requisetion form .I have written in normal paper.but after that when requisetion form are coming that time I have reached the counter and pick two copies of requisetion form .one for cancellation and another for resservation but the ressrvation clerk are so shouting me.And he use so abnormal language at morning 9am.
    So I have requested do the needful.
  • edited June 2014
    I am an MST holder between jhansi and gwalior. After expiring the date of MST when I went to window of jhansi station the clerk in the window replied to come after 10 AM as no form are available when I went to second window the clerk said to go on another window and he will not issue MST and after going window to window no one is ready to issue the same. When I went to chief supervisor booking officer's office, there was no one and my train was also missed. The day was 15th of may 2014 7 to 8 AM. Later I took a general class ticket and reached my office late and I took MST from gwalior without any hassle and the staff was quite good but the staff of jhansi railway station are such as bastard I have never seen. The same happened on 15th of june 2014 9PM.
    Also there were no guidelines pasted anywhere in the window. 3 months have passed but mst could not be issued anytime from jhansi station .
    I want that action should be taken against the staff and guidelines for issue must must be pasted in the window and authorised window should also be indicated there.
    kindly do the needful in the matter and acknowledge the action taken thereof in my email address saurabh1600@gmail.com.
    thanking you.
    thanking you.
  • edited June 2014
    I was travelling from chenna to howrah in between cutuk and balasar two police boreded the train without any nameplate on there uniform one of them was heavily drunk the one who was senior
    Please take serious action against him immediately
    And let me know the details on my email shashank.parmar1232009@gmail.com regards
    SHASHANK PARMAR
  • edited June 2014
    I am a citizen of Kharghar, Navi Mumbai. I was buying a ticket today and the person giving out the ticket was too slow. When the people in the queue asked him to hurry up a little, he started to misbehave. I was standing 1st in line, and he was talking to me in the worst possible way. He told me to shut up and started arguing with me for no reason. I was bieng polite until he started behaving this way. Another man interfered (from the railway counter itself) and he called me 'halkat' and also cursed me. He used bad words and was also very rude. This led to everyone missing out 3 trains in a row. This kind of behaviour is unacceptable. I am a woman, and i dont think this is the kind of way to speak to a female. If such people are there in our government service sectors, i dont think women are safe. Both the men verbally abused me, in front of public. I would like to see some action been taken against them.
  • edited July 2014
    There are 14.2 % hikes raised by govt. in railway fares my complain is regarding this that i bought a ticket from BADLI (BHD) station to PANIPAT (PNP) this is about 75KM distance between these stations as per railways there were charges for a single ticket of a passenger train was 15 /- rs. per head so according to hikes this ticket must be sell about 17.3 rs. something (approx) but they sold me this ticket of 20 /- RS. which is about 3 RS. max than actual fare according to Indian Railways so kindly requesting you to process my complain for further process.
    I also have ticket with me and a photograph of that ticket.
    Thanks !
    Pawan Kumar
    mob.99966165656
  • edited July 2014
    Dear sir, I m travelling by ahmedabad -patna azimabad exp. 12947 on 03.07.2014 with my wife and daughter in sleeper class coach S1 -41,42 and 44 no. Berth. We have been suffering for water in toilets in all nearby coaches since last 10 hours from kota to till now reaching allahabad. Requested TTE for the same in agra fort,tundla and in kanpur also.But there is no water till now. Due to some imergency with my wife and daughter TTe just requested to side 3 ac coach tte to open the shutter of ac toilet to use. Attendent opened the door and my wife used for 2 min. .when my daughter was going one another attendent name narendra singh and started misbehaving and forcely pushed my daughter. I called to Tte . Even he was not listening to him also. I m a frequent traveller of ac also. But this was a notorious type behave. Pls. Take strict action against him and acknowledge me. Also put a system of checking water and cleaning should be done properly.
  • edited July 2014
    This is Harendra Kumar travelled 1st time ever like this bad condition train whose boggie condition is not able to perform as Local distance and our Railway government is using is for such a long distance from Bangalore to Gorakpur which will surely on one day will face a accident also very bad coaches .
    I travelled on 28 Jul 14 from Bangalore to Lucknow in Train No 12592 Gorakhpur Exp with birth No. 60.
    This is very unfortunate that if we compared Train running in Southern railways and train running by Northern railways we feel very very bad compared with all section the toilet where no bulb ate working we pay hike in fare but you don't change any thing why it is why we do these thing which can risk of 500 peoples traveling on that why you do not travel on themthem you are not supposed to be travel but you can avoid the accident I want you to just have a look only one time then you will realized whatever I was talking or writing is not fake.
  • edited July 2014
    This is Harendra Kumar travelled 1st time ever like this bad condition train whose boggie condition is not able to perform as Local distance and our Railway government is using is for such a long distance from Bangalore to Gorakpur which will surely on one day will face a accident also. Really very bad coaches .
    This is very unfortunate that if we compared Train running in Southern railways and train running by Northern railways we feel very very bad compared with all section the toilet where no bulb are working we pay hike in fare but you don't change any thing why it is why we do these thing which can risk of 500 peoples traveling on that why you do not travel on them you are not supposed to be travel but you can avoid the accident I request you to please have a look only one time then you will realized what is the condition of coaches.
  • edited August 2014
    Main metro railway kolkata par apprentice kiya huain.bt abhi tak employment nahi paya huain.hamara aga jo tha unko employment pa chuka hain.plz help me
  • edited August 2014
    Today on 5/aug/2014 @ 20:18.i gave Rs.500 to purchase ticket from old delhi to jodhpur and said
    Please give me mandor exp. Ticket then he said give me 195 rs. And shown me a 50rs. Note. Then
    I told him,i gave you Rs.500 note. Then he said to me.you didn't gave any 500rs in aggressive way.then i again gave him to purchase my ticket. So please take sutaible action against him. If you don't have trust on me. Kindly please do a string operation at old delhi railway station where Mr.Ashok kumar counter. To take legal evidence against him.

Best Regard's
    Udham Singh

Best Regard's
    Udham Singh
    I had my reservation today(6.8
    14) from asansol to delhi in poorva exp.I reached the station 2 hrs before the trains arrival.As my reservation was in 3A class i went to the upper class waiting hall.dont ask what was its condition there was not a single A.C in the room,even the speakers were not working for announcement,no cctv camera,it was worst.....the railways increased the fair recently but nothing.......if it was the condition of asansol which is a big station you can imagine the condition of other railway stations........
  • edited August 2014
    I was purchase a ticket online from Darbhanga to Delhi, dated 25th june,2014. PNR no-6628976406, train no-04023. But at the mean time the same train was cancelled . The same was announced by railway Darbhanga. But till now I have not received my refund Rs.5460/- + ST. to my account. Kindly advise to concern to refund the amount in my Axis Accout.In this Train no 04023,date-25th june,2014,no any option for online cancellation.So please check. Why the amount will not refund till now. If train was cancelled by railway. I have already sent mail to care@irctc.co.in, but they deny to sent request to railway for refund. on 25th of June,14, in Darbhanga inquiry counter. They ware ask for refund will automatically transfer in your account. I was purchase ticket online. with useser ID-jhaarpita. Please guide. My mail id is binod.bkjha@gmail.com ;
  • edited August 2014
    my father is a employee of katra railway station at a good post.
    few days back we come here with family to stay. but the quarters are still not ready. they are under construction.
    the officers are nt listening and the thekedaar is nt working well.
    the road is bad. and we have got a single room in a third class quarters of construction workers. and we 4 people live in this single room, eat, sit, stand in this room.
    how a employee at big post can live like this..
    this is how indian rail treat with their employees.
    the rest house for officers are completed.
    for the police quarters are completed.
    the katra station is made so nice.
    but the employees who are working here, there is no accomodation facility for them.
    they are suffering.
    their families are suffering.
    the katra staff is sufferring,
    i am feeling like shame that my we are a part of indian rail
    and i am feeling so shame and angry in this holy place katra.
    i want the railway authority to take any action strictly.
    There was an emergency and some how we need to travel- "Me, my wife who is pregnant and a two year old baby" from Mumbai to Delhi on 16th nov2013.
    We keep on waiting for the chart to be prepared for Mumbai Rajdhani (12951) since we - have waiting list ticket.
    And unfortunately before three hours of traveling time we got RAC.

Traveling in RAC with Pregnant woman and a two year old baby is not possible.
    So we filled cancellation through TDR within a minute or two after chart preparation.
    As per rule we can definitely cancel our ticket if its is RAC and the reason while applying TDR is also the same option - "TICKET CANCELED FOR RAC"( forget the exact line)
    So we didn't traveled on MUMBAI RAJDHANI - 12951 with PNR No:8617915100 on 16th Nov2013.
    In-fact we traveled on AUG KR RAJ EXP(12953) with PNR No: 8318601477 on 16th Nov2013, Same day from mumbai to delhi.
    Same day how can we travel on both the train- Mumbai Rajdhani and Aug KR Raj Exp?

Since it was really emergency we booked another ticket in tatkal on 15th Nov2013 for traveling on same date 16thNov2013 in AUG KR RAJ EXP 2AC from Mumbai to Delhi.
    And luckily after cancelled the ticket of the Mumbai Rajdhani we got the conformed ticket for AUG KR RAJ EXP(12953) ON 16th Nov2013, and we traveled on that.

We request that kindly cooperate with us and return my ticket amount as we cant travel in both the train on same day with half an hour gap.
    I have attached both the e-tickets, but its almost 11months but no any refund happened.
    Hoping for some cooperation.