Complaint against Indian Railways and their Employee, Extra Charge, Misbehavior

Comments

Date of travel: 11.05.2013
    Class: 2S

Complaint's main points:

TT has allowed unreserved passengers to enter reserved seats.
    TT did not even bother to come and check the tickets of reserved seats.

This is a very serious matter to be addressed. If not taken care of will hype the inconvenience in trains.
    Respected Sir/Madam,

With due respect, I would like to inform you that an Auction were held at Dimapur Railway Parcel Office on 06.05.2013 at parcel office around 12:30hrs accordingly o have attended the auction & bid against a Motorcycle (Make-Bajaj Pulsar) & the bidding value was Rs.10000.00 (Rupees ten thousand)only but surprisely the bidding was started Rs.25000.00 (Rupees twenty five thousand) only which was great sock for me because it is 150% more then the actual value after all the bid was closed upto Rs.35000.00 (Rupees thirty five thousand)only

The most surprise thing is, on the very same day I went to parcel office to refund amount of Rs.5000.00 (Rupees five thousand) only which was deposited as a security money for bidding. I come to now the less amount is deposited against motorcycle bidding, I have contacted with Mr Haradhan Dey, CS/Parcel/Dimapur & asked the matter that why the bidding amount was receive less from the actual bidding amount of Rs.35000.00 (Rupees thirty five thousand) only & Mr Haradhan Dey assured me that he will solve the matter after discussion with his senior within 14.05.2013, after that he will give me the actual result & also Mr Haradhan Dey promised me that he will not release the paper unless until the matter is solved, after not getting any call from their end I went to the Parcel Office Dimapur to meet Mr. Haradhan Dey, CS/Parcel/Dimapur & when I asked about the said matter he told me that the Motorcycle was already been handed over to Mr S P Yadav against Rs.25000.00 (Rupees twenty five thousand) only vide Railway receipt No.514581 dtd.06.05.2012

How the authority can deliver the item against the less payment of bid after giving various reminders to the concern person?

I therefore, pray your honour to kindly take the necessary action & realize the exact amount.

Yours faithfully

(Pradip Ch Mahajan)
    Jain Temple Road,
    Dimapur – 797112
    Nagaland
    Mbl: 9436004317

Regarding travel to SBC to Shimoga town towards He is 17years old, we booked in tatkal ticket your TT is not allowed travel in the train, he have that travel SMS, than TT is rowdily,

He already traveled up to Tumkur than TT told get down in the train at midnight 12 o’clock he is 17years old boy what to do in the midnight, Very Er-responsible & TT sale that seat at Rs.500/-

I therefore, pray your honour to kindly take the necessary action.

Ravi
  • edited June 2013
    Dear sir ,

Please register a complain against a railway staff working at Bhubaneswar Railway station enquiry and take immediate action against him . Sir at around 9.15 pm dt: 14/06.2013 i am going to the enquiry and asking the staff sitting at the help desk for a train from Bhubaneswar to Khurda Road , but that railway employee misbehave and using very bad language . I am a ladies & not expecting this type of behavior from a central govt. employee .

Please take action against this type of attitude from a central govt. employee .If possible please suggest me the legal procedure for filling a case against that employee .
    Passengers. Sir/ Madam

I Smt. Ranjana Ganesh Ahire House wife residing at Ulhasnagar. My self and my husband traveled on 11/07/2013 from Amaranth to Ulhasnagar at 7.09 pm to 7.15 pm. There is a heavy rain at that time also long line for ticket. Due to some urgency we want reach the home immidiatly.My husband having a 1 st class pass and I am a without ticket.
    At Ulhasnagar station on platform no 2 Mr. Gautam (full name is not given by him) also He had not wearing TC uniform.
    Ticket Inspector asking me Ticket. I say that I have not Ticket please give me receipt for fine as we want to reach the home immediately. But Mr Gautam asking me Rs 1000/ as a bribe. He also misbevior and used arrogant language to me. He said that we have not given receipt and taking money from passengers daily; as we want give our senior official as Hapta. You can make complaint against me there is no use as we accept the money daily and no any action taken by railway against me due Hapta taken by senior official of railway. After arguing my Husband his assistant had given receipt of Rs 260/-
    We went to station masters office but there is a no station master available. After enquiry station master is not coming since last 15 day for duty. We have Lodged a complaint against Mr. Gautam copy of the same is attached.
    Sir I want to the enquiry against the Ticket inspector Mr Gautam misbevior and used arrogant language to a ladies citizen.
    Ahire Ranjana Ganesh
    Ulhasnagar
    9892075983
    श्री मान जी ,
    आप को ये सूचित किया जाता है की दिल्ली सराये रोहिल्ला रेलवे कॉलोनी में क्वार्टर किराये पर दिए जाते है जिनका उपयोग अपराधिक गतिविधियों में हो रहा है ,
    जिसमे से एक पता निम्नलिखित है
    किरण देवी
    l-9 / b

सराये रोहिल्ला रेलवे कॉलोनी न्यू रोहतक road
  • edited September 2013
    sir mere father railway employes (wr)me platform poter k post pe work ker rahe he.sir railway ki iskim employes k badley ward ko service dene ki skim he per medical me unfit hone k karan hume father ki post per nahi liya. railway board ne trafic department per ban lega hai. sir hamare sath jo dusre department k medical me unfit ho gay unhey dusrey department me service di hay.kya sir hamay dusre department me service nahi de ja sakti.sir ap se request hai agar aap hamari help ker sukte hai.to hume bhi iskem ka benifit mil jayga.
  • edited September 2013
    आप को ये सूचित किया जाता है की दिल्ली Shakur basti रेलवे कॉलोनी में क्वार्टर किराये पर दिए जाते है जिनका उपयोग अपराधिक गतिविधियों में हो रहा है

IN sabhi se bhar ke logo ki gativhidhiya jada bad gayi hai....... car parking sab railway colony me karte hai......

agar ek ghar me water ki supply agar 1 family use karti thi to ab vahi water supply ab 3 family use karti hai...... same Light and other facility ka hai...........

AAye din daily bhar ke logo ka ladai jhagda hota rehta hai...... kripa kar ke IS par jald se jald ACTION liya jaye..........

Railway ka Shubchintak
  • edited October 2013
    cut ticket without asking station . if anyone don't know the station or fair. no sence of talking on gharaunda station (haryana)
  • edited October 2013
    sir bhiari das saini san of bhuda ram saini .post bacchi ka bass bhandeda bandikui baswa dausa.aap ko jaach karne par is adami k ghar me 2-3 kamro me railway ka churaya ghya loha baramad hoga..plz jhach in teem imedatly.
  • edited October 2013
    Iam a railway PSU employee and sees Mr Pathak from last 2 years he is selling seats and after objecting he misbehaveswith me kindly take the necessary action
  • edited October 2013
    My sister Aradhana was traveling from Sagar (MP) to Satna (MP) on Kamayani Express on 12 oct. 2013. She was carrying a waiting ticket on her mobile ( an sms sent by IRCTC), despite her showing that sms the ticket collector misbehaved with her, insulted her in front of so many people. Then he charged her Rs 350 as fine for not having ticket!! She was alone and was traveling on train first time. When she told him that the PNR no. is mentioned in the ticket and payment of Rs 170 has been done, he started shouting at her. He said PNR no. does not mean anything it gets generated the moment you login in the portal.are ticket collector in Indian raiway illiterate?? She got terrified when he said he would throw her out of train..etc.

If railway employees will behave in this way and cheat innocent passengers,how safe is trains for women passengers?
    Hi ,

I requested to unreserve ticket in Park town station (Beach - Velachery) from central to Erode on 11'th Oct 2013 around 11:00 clock. during that time lady staff is on-duty. She refused to given the ticket. I asked the reason she said while crowd we are not giving outside station ticket. but jokely during that time no one is in the Queue because not office pick hours. After that I informed her, if you are not issue the ticket am going to complaint railway authorities. after that only she slowly given the ticket. Am wodering why this kind of lazy people in Railway. because of this kind of attitude people passengers metally effected so much. Please take necessary action againt to her . If you need any more details please let me know and acknoledge for the same on this.
    please reach me venerd2959@gmail.com
    Venkat
    Respected sir/madam

i am ankit shrivastav from manendragarh. mai apko ye batana chahta hu ki yaha manendragarh (C.G) railway station mai agent ke sath involve hokr yaha ka clerk unhe taktal ticket sale krta he.aur jo public subah 5:00AM baje se line mai rehti he unhe ticket nhi milta he. mai last 2 days se subah 5 baje se ticket lene ja rha hu lekin mujhe ticket nhi mila. jab kal maine waha ke clerk ko ya bat boli ki hum log subah 5 baje se yaha akar line mai lagte he hume ticket nhi milta he aur jo 10:AM baje akar apko form dete he aap unka ticket bana dete ho.to wo mere se mis behave krne laga.kehne laga tum mujhe rule mat batao mujhe jo krna hoga mai kruga.aur bola jab railway mai railway minister aur officer tak chor he.aur unka kuch nhi hua to uska kya hoga.bola tumhe jaha jakr jisssw meri complain krni he krdo.meri usse sath ye jo conversation hui uske chalte usne meri ticket reserve nhi kiya.jab ki mera line mai 7 number tha.aur train mai berth bhi available thi.kehne laga bahut rule batate ho na tum jao mai tumhra reservation nhi krta jaha jakr complain krna he krdo. use kisi bat ka dar hi nhi he wo agent to ticket sell kr rha hai aur public se mis behave kr rha he.to meri apse request he ki jitne jaldi wo ske usse against action liya jaye.jisse ticket ki selling band ho.aur public to preshan na hona pade. us rilway employee ka nam he chinu.aur uska mob.no-9630015507.
    Rajnagar collery
    Distt-anuppur{M.P}
    Mob.no- 9098311025
  • edited October 2013
    We have travelled during 18th to 20th october 2013, in train number 12287, kochuveli dehradun express with pmr no. 4355771206.
    Through out the journey we have not alloted the seats, rather the tcs are alloting tickets to general ticket holders by taking bribe
    etxra moey. W along with our 3 yr son sufferd a lot during the journey, een the tcs msbihaved to me on requesting for the seat.
    Seat no. S 2 53 was alloted to one passenger taking rs. 1000, as informed by that person to me /
    my name is haridas kr
    address
    harinilayam
    kadappoor
    kottayam dist
    kerala
    mobile no, 9012887827
  • edited October 2013

I have booked a e-ticket from IRCTC but when I saw the ticket is not getting confirmed completely (3 out of 5 seats got confirmed) I had to file a TDR. The TDR was files in June 3rd 2013 but it now close to 120 days from filing the TDR but no action has been taken against it. I have confimed that its with SER and I have written them n-number of emails. Can someone suggest me the best way to tackle this?
  • edited November 2013
    On 05/11/2013 at about 12.15 p.m. I was waiting at Barsoi Junction (BOE) in the District of Bihar alongwith my wife and 7 years old son to avail any train to reach NJP station. After waiting for a long time at the station, with a hope of getting news for my required train, I asked the staff at the Counter politely about the availability of train towards NJP Station. But instead of answering me, all of a sudden, he started using abusive languages with a bad posture and hatred me since I am not aware of the train timings. The said staff was wearing sky blue shirt and white pant with a spectacle, height about 5’-3” and chewing pan.

My grievance is – how dare the staff of enquiry counter uses abusive language and shows bad posture to a valued passenger of Indian Railways ! And instead of providing services to the passengers, how does he ill-behaved to all the passengers, presents at the Enquiry Counter ! I am astonished at the service of that particular railway staff .

Being a citizen of India and a responsible govt employee of West Bengal, I want his exemplary punishment so that in future he would think twice before doing such behaviour to the valued Indian railways passenger.

From pradiptadas7396@gmail.com
  • edited November 2013
    I m serving soldier want to humbly some info.
    During my journy from
    ANG To ALD
    ALD To PNBE conformed(mahananda) ex
    PNBE To DBRG conformed ( Rajdhani)
    On 17 oct I reached to ALD at 1700 hrs for next journy in Mahananda Ex. But mahananda had late for 19 hrs. So I inquired at the station. And station master alloted me with rubber stamp for any first available train. Therefore I climb up in rajdhani express because I have rabber stamp authority for any firest train,free warent, it is first available train, no any other available train befor rajdhani, conformed Rajdhani ticket from PNBE to DBRG.
    When I report to TTE. He dimand me Rs 2000/- without any writen proof. I declined without proof so he did panelty Rs 5126/- but that time I have not more than Rs 4000/- so he called Mughal sarai station Master. And forcely doing down me at the mughalsarai station. Miss behavior with me and leaved my train at mughalsrai.
    So I want chargesheet against TTE

I have proof
    1) ANG to ALD ticket
    2) ALD to PNBE in mahananda conformed ticket.
    3) alloted ticket with rabber stamp by station master.for avlable any first train.
    4) Rajdhani ex conformed ticket PNBE to DBRG
    Guide me my email id babaji_6607p@hotmail.com
    ph 8256064906
  • edited November 2013
    Every year many trains are introduced as new but in fact it is only cancelling the old and reintroducing it in a different name. There are many travellers from Karaikkal, Tiruvarur, Mayiladuthurai, Chidambaram, Cadalore in Tamilnadu to East/North-east of India like Durgapur, Asansol, Ranigunj, Dhanbad etc. But there is no direct train between these two places. Introduction of direct trains between these towns (or) atleast via these towns will help alleviate the sufferings of the travellers from these cities.
    Even diverting the HWH-TPJ Exp(12663/64) via main line vis TJ,KMU,MV,CDM,VLPM and extending beyond HWH upto Dhanbad(DHN) may ease the difficulties of these long distance travellers.
    Will the Railway look into the request?

Pradipta Das
    Siliguri
    West Bengal
    94343-50664
  • edited November 2013
    I am talking about kurla terminus railway station....my train came to 3.30 am from Bihar I have six luggage so I called coolie and said him to go to taxi stand he said he will charge Rs 250/- I called another coolie he said Rs 200/- will be charge I called 3and 4 but every one saying 250 to 150 and at the end my self and my wife and my nies take all lugages at taxi stand .....I asked all the coolies about rate card but they refuse to tell about rate card and batch number, but no one coolie wore their batch on their arm.....I wanted to know station master and police never notice this type of activity....it seems police and station master are corrupt and shake hand with coolie .
  • edited November 2013
    1 service of water juice snacks tea etc.starts by 3pm and ends at 4pm.then service personnel occupies vacant seat and relax till 7-47pm till train reaches solapur stn. around 4hrs solapur bound passengers has to sit idle without eateries. instead of that they can start service at 4pm.so that a diabetic patient will not suffer. we are taking train around 3pm.we need only water within an hour or so. 2. on 14th of nov.2013 we were traveling from begumpet to solapur with wl nos 27&28 on issue date but came down to 3&4 on said date.i aproched tte .he said no problem you will be allotted seats after checking is completed,till that time you 0ccupy vacant seats in c6 coach. my wait ticket is paid on par with other confirmed ones.yet snacks and water were refused fur us by service personnel. tte never turned up and allotted seats to us inspite of our aproach till 6pm.only answer was you sit i wiill come and do.he alloted seats to gen.ticket holders.yet i have no complaint against tte as he didnot collect any bribe from them.not alloting me may be oversight.I STRONGLY COMPLAINT ATTITUDE OF SERVICE PERSONNEL.inspite of my request that we couple are diabetic,he refused.we were given some biscuits (not of railways they stopped them now)by co paasengers. after co passengers raised their voice ,we are served 2 teas by collecting rs20/-. 3.funny thing is this when concern tte was telling to co tte that he has to allot seats for us,service personnel telling him my stn is just one hour away dont do.probably he thought i may ask for snacks.i have seen snacks were misused by giving to cleaning staff and local vendors at wadi jn,more than their need. 4 . i have been travelling on same train since its launch.initially the service personnel were courteous.they started asking for tips after every snack and meal.they come with a plate of soamph and demand for tips.many times i have coplained to supervisor,who sits at a remote place without any badge or so.but of nouse 5.my suggestion is please change service batch immeditetly.now they are able to buy any officers for not to effect change.6.improve service.we couple at 65+age suffered at their hands inspite of my polited aproach.7.start serice an hour after train starts ie 4pm. no juice being given as erlier.the meal quality is very poor while from sur to secbad way.several people are throwin away dal they supply. you canot effect anything without sacking service personnel.this is not my personal experince but several othe co passengers.i will aproacch cosumer court.
  • edited January 2014
    respected sir;
    i Gulshan; booked my ticket through railways reservation counter situated in air force station naliya for my IAS pre exam on 26 may 2013. i have booked the ticket month before for the exam. my boarding station was sheikhpura on 25 may 13 at 1410 hrs and destination was hawrah jn on 26 may 2013. i had reached to the station on time at 1400 hrs but after 30 minuts it was an announcement that my train changed the route due to a construction in bridge. i was shocked. i had realised a great panic moment because it was season of marriage so a scarcity of vehicles also there. at any how i cant got my train so please consider my problems as your own and reply me as possible. although i have mentioned my full address as well as mobile number on my reservation form then also the railway authorities had not inform me as a message or a call.
    my e mail is gulshan543@yahoo.com
    full address cpl Gulshan
    609 garud flight
    air force station naliya
    kutchh
    gujrat
  • edited February 2014
    Indian railway is like a dustbin when u want throw dust into it no time for rail when they want change it
  • edited February 2014
    I didnt take the platform ticket as i forgot to take so instead of charging on me they man handled me and i got injured
  • edited March 2014
    my father JE firojpur is harassed by his senior. Please help..
  • edited April 2014
    Ref. No: (1) M/P 535/1/ Switch Man Dated 15/05/1963
    (Replacement of CASM by Switch Man Rs 125-155)
    (2) M/P 524 /1/RS SW man of 28/09/1983.

*************
    I had joined in Indian Railways on 16/12/1957 as Regd. Substitute Porter at Madurai Division. Subsequently I had been promoted as Switch Man and posted in Madras Division. The Duties and responsibilities of Switch man post is as the same as the duties and responsibilities of CASM as per the above cited reference (1) in the pay Scale of Rs 125-155 instead of 130 / 150 – 240.

I had appeared before the III rd Pay Commission and demanded for CASM
    (Assistant Station Master‘s) Scale for Switch Man since the Switch Men are discharging the same duties of CASM. The Pay Commission modified the scale as Rs 260-400 instead of
    Rs 330- 560. Further I had made appeal to the Railway Board Chairman on 01/04/1980 demanding CASM (Assistant Station Masters) Scale of Pay for Switch Man. The demand was considered vide No. P (S) 524/II/10/VOL/111 of 16/04/1980. The scale was awarded vide M/P 524/1/RS/SW Man of 28/09/1983 with effect from 01/08/1982.

Fortunately, I had been promoted as RASM / Madras and fixed in the Assistant Station Master’s pay scale from 01/08/1982. Actually I had performed the same duty of CASM from 21-02-1968 to 31-08-1982 and then only I was promoted as RASM / Madras. “ Equal Pay for Equal Work” is the fundamental Rights of the employees. But I had been Extracted the duties of CASMs, in the name of the employees of Switch Man from 21/02/1968 duly paying in the lesser Scale Rs 125 – 155 instead of Rs 150 – 240. I had already represented my Grievances through Pension Adalat Since 1989. But the DRM/P/Madras had instructed me. “Not to Raise this in Future” vide his Ref No. M/P500 /PA -87/95 dated 28-11-1995.

Hence, I Humbly Request you Sir, to kindly consider my case sympathetically and render Justice and arrange to issue orders for the implementation of retrospective effect and oblige please.
    Thanking You Sir,
    Yours Faithfully,

(V. P. VEERABATHIRAN)
    Dear Seniors Railway Employe,
    Complaint Against Hawrah Railway Employe TTE

Sir Ji main punjab se hoon
    main 01-05-2014 pnc se 10:30pm Pe 13006 amritsar hawrah mail se kolkata gya meri seat book thi sleeper S8, 44 mein ,train morning mein 8:30am Pe hawrah pahunchi, Main train se nikla toh aage Railway TTE mila bola tickt maine de di, bola proof Maine aadhar card dikhaya toh bola yeh nhi chalega , aur koi proof dikhao maine vote card dikhaya bola yeh nhi chalega fine do 670 rs. maine kaha sir main punjab se hoon job ke liye aaya hoon Hwh , mere saath usne batmeeji ki bola hum daily 1000 passenger ko check krte hain jo punjab se astern hain , proof do , Maine bola sir yeh hi hai , bola yeh nhi chalega aapne paas kharhe TTE se poochne Laga woh bi bola aadhar card nhi chalega , Hume bola fine nikalo ,hum Tention mein they humne 200 rs. diya bola Hume nauker samjha hai hume aur koi kaam nhi jaldi kar paisa nikal toh fir humne 300rs. aur diya aur usne koi bi Hume raseed nhi di ,woh usne rishwat Li , kya sarkar in logo ko is liye select krti hai k woh hamare jaise gareebo ka khoon piye, Pls sarkar in logo par action le aur ,kannon bnaye jaise police ka chlan court mein bharte hain , waise hi railway ka kannon bna do pls ,tabhi en logo ko rishwat lene se roka jayega aur journney krne walo ko en TTE ki Baatein nhi sun ni padegi ,pls Take action All railway TTE

Cont Us.
    gaganji786.gj@gmail.com
  • edited May 2014
    I am traveler of the train number 11019.i am traveling from Waarangal to Eluru on 8th in 2ND ACwith pnr no.8323996656 .when i asked the ATTENDERto provid the bedsheet .he roodly repleing the i will provide the bedsheetwhen i want neednot to remind me .After 2hours at the station khammam he provided with saying that if u want u can made a complaint nothing willbe happend with ur complaint
    This is the service of our railways
  • edited May 2014
    Today night 8pm 16th may 2014, at chennai tambaram 1st plat form ticket checker found guilty of 3 various ladies,by misbehaviour, local lady rlway policecompromised and denied, pls if any can investigate it