complaint against Reliance- URGENT

edited September 2014 in Automobile
Hello sir/madam,

This is in reference to the harassment I have faced because of the carelessness of Reliance head office Chandigarh.

I, Mr. Kuljit Singh Sodhi, am a Director of Punjab State Corporative Bank, using 09316100248, a CDMA postpaid Reliance calling card since 6 years.

On May 5, I posted a msg for converting my CDMA postpaid calling card to GSM postpaid calling card.
On May 6, I received a Uni code for portability, henceforth i submitted all the documents with the address proof & photograph and filled a form for portability with fees of Rs. 250. As per normal conditions, this procedure takes maximum 7 days and number should continue working with incoming and outgoing facilities.
On May 13, I inquired CCE about the status of the process, but I came to know that the documents were received by the head office on the day itself and I was asked to wait for 7 days more.
On May 16, I had a talk with our local R world executive Gurdev, he said Chandigarh Head Office people made a mistake in punching your number and your calling card has been converted to data card. And later on I inquired the same fromn Rubesh and Nodal officer's P.A. they asked me to wait for 7 days more.
On May 18, my incoming facilities were barred. Till date I am unable to use my number for which I have to pay heavily as all my important mails got missed & my duties were heavily affected. I've been visiting R world Zirakpur, Chandigarh and also had made a request to Nodal Officer but they'vent reverted back. During this time I have been under mental harassment & business loss.

Zirakpur

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited May 2011

Hi Kuljit,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

edited May 2011

Hi Kuljit,

We hope that we were able to assist you with your concern to your satisfaction. For further assistance, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

• edited June 2012
    hello-sir/madem,

manai reliance cdm sate leya tha no-8798123296 (april ma). Fhir kuchdin bad band hogai .allradi 4 time docoment submit kei hai. lakin tab bi nahi kola line. retaler, diatributor, t.m, sab ko compalan kia .tab v nahi kola line.

• R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member
    edited June 2012

• R_COMcare4R_COMcare4 Senior Member
    edited June 2012

cotact---9434314720

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

• edited October 2012
    Hello sir/madam,

I have num. in Reliance CDMA, My Num is 9316413071.
    i call him today 4 time ur supervisior is disconnect my call all time nw my IVR is also Block.
    i hav one more num in relaince GSM, i hav problem in this num they dont solve my problem again and again disconnect to my call
    so plzz call me my personal num 7696470872.

Mohit
  • R_COMcare8R_COMcare8 Senior Member
    edited November 2012
    Hello sir/madam,

I have num. in Reliance CDMA, My Num is 9316413071.
    so plzz call me my personal num 7696470872.

Mohit

RCom Care
  • edited April 2013
    I am really really disappointed with Reliance and dont know where to go as nobody seems to be of any help...
    I have migrated my internet plan to 2kbps before 6th marchl and since then I have been complaining of not getting the desired speed and frequent disconnects. Every time your customer care reps have one excuse that there is some technical problem. It was supposed to get fixed on 6th marchl and then 22 march and then 31st march.. Today is 1st april and still facing the damn issue..
    edited April 2013

edited April 2013

RCOM Care
  • edited April 2013
    The CEO
    Reliance India Limited

Ref : MY MOBILE No. 9883735987

This to inform you that you have suspended my prepaid mobile connection (Net and Normal) . I have already deposited refiling money on( 10.04.2013 Rs.111.00 , Rs. 11.04.2013 Rs. 20.00 and 12.04.2013 Rs. 10.00 + Rs.10.00 )
    but that your Company had deducted Rs. 121.00 and Net Cunnection Recharge Rs.124.00 Suspended recharge on 10.04.2013, but without any information deducted ...but after gating problem on above noted mobile, i Contract you customer care firstly connot contract your constanly , after some hours i informed then my problem . they told me wait for 2 hours, after waiting for stiputated period i against contract your customer care service but told me wait for 2 hours, and after against contract your customer care service on several time , please advice me other wise i have to shift my connection to any other connection along with my office phones, reliance and friends i am asking you to took the mother and take nesessary steps possible....

Your faithfully

Dipak Karmakar
    Nadia, WB.

Date : 13.04.2013
    Hi sir ,
    I am vikram verma ,I stay in Guna (Madhya Pradesh) .I have being using reliance gsm sim from past 2 years, I have borrowed sim from retailer on behalf of my id . i have submitted down my Identity Proof ,. Now my sim card is not working so i went to reliance office in guna for Re-Issue of the sim . But in their system the sim is registered on the name of Mr .Maya ji . Adddress shown is of indore .

Now they are asking me to submit the id of Mr. Maya ji . The id they are asking me i dont know who he/she is . I dont know even that person exist in the world or not .. So how can i submit the id of that person . I dont even know who the person is ..

My registered mobile no is :- 918103358687 . I want my number back. I am facing a lot of inconvenience because of disconnecvt of my number . please help me so that i could get my number back ..

Please respond to me asap .If you want to contact me you can contact me on 919479714926.

Vikram verma
    Hi sir ,

Vikram verma

Sir mere pas ek reliance gsm sic card tha jo mujhse kho gaya jise maine re issue karwaya tha lekin pichhle month 16 june se sim abhi tak activate nahi hui hai custmer care se pata kiya to unhone bataya sim activate hai lekin main sim cell phone me dalta hun to sim card rajistraition failed ka massage aata hai mera sim ka no. 9907453079 hai jo ki re issue karane par bhi chalu nahi huw aap meri kuchh help karen plz...

edited July 2013

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternate number if issue still persist.

• edited September 2013
    dear sir
    i nikhil chandwani residing at kota rajasthan want to inform you that i was using idea network.
    my no is 9571484108. if filed my port application on 12th august 2013 to your company. on 21 august my number had ported in reliance . After one week my sim stopped working. I filed my complaint to my retailer "camera house " gumanpura ,kota rajasthan and submitted my documents again to reliance office kota. almost 11 days passed away but i haven't get any responce from them. kindly look into the matter as soon as possible and do the needful and acknowledge me.
    kindly contact me on 9799717720.
    you can also contact me on my e mail id- vikasmanghnani.95@gmail.com
  • edited December 2013
    My UserId is 394531260020 . I have change my plan from thunder 549 to thunder 699 2mbps.
    But i am getting the same speed as 1 mbps link speed.
    Talked to customer care but no response from them saying that your speed is upgraded.

cannot accept the fact because i am getting the same download speed as i had been getting earlier.
    Very unacceptable.

Executives not allowing to transfer call to senior managers.
  • edited December 2013
    This is in reference to the harassment I have faced because of the carelessness of Reliance head office, i paid complete amount to my bill , but still i get call from reliance regarding bill payment (they those people speak to me , u ill be getting legal notice )

my suggestion plz dnt go to reliance network.. it is waste of network
    i
    sir. my no is 9555431014
    sorry to say but u people r providing 3Rd. class service u people dedicated my 69 rs on 21 June ur customers care call not working from my no ur all customer care no I visited on ur shastri nagar reliance communication there is I meet to ms chandni I spoke to her my complaint she doesn't mean hw to speak she said ur mistake if ur balance deduct on 21 June than why u visit after 5 days it's not my mistake my mistake is my using reliance no u check the hw much my usage u people cannot provide the service like Vodafone. n idea what it I request u plzzzzzžzzzzzz plz viusit to Vodafone care,idea care what the service hw can provide the service to customers I have complaints 12 time on reliance application what the banifit of this application u people cannot help to any customers
  • edited July 2014
    Mr.Sudip Haty sales head shelter Amritsar lead surmit singh.Both persons take huge package but have no knowledge about work,These sits inoffices,and have no ability to generates leads for productivity.only have one work make too much pressure on DST team to produce more work.By these pressure team going to demotivation whenever team have right performance according to their capacity.also said DSA managers u produce work from DST team.so in early time whole team resign against both persons unnecessary pressure build on working persons.
    Hello sir/madam,

I made a request for internet broadband connection on 20th june 2014.A sales Executive(Sanny Kumar) came to my house
    and i paid to him Rs 1450.00 for the plan and installation.He told me that they will install the connection within
    3-4 days but it didn't happen.After 3-4 days when i called him he started befooling me that they will install it next day.
    and upto today ,they haven't installed it. I also contacted Mr Raj Kumar,Mr Sunil Verma,Mr Rajiv Pawar, Mr Satish and others
    but didn.t got any respons and neither they are giving my money back.This is the worst service i have ever seen from any company.
    I don't want connection now so please refund my money back as soon as possible.
    CAF No :17800034535405

Rajat Gupta
  • edited July 2014
    No network available in my village.
    So kindly help!
    My address
    Village : kandupur
    P.O: MONIARI tiniali
    Dist: KAMRUP (assam)
    Pin : 781125
    my mobile no : 9864566209
    dear sir

myself purshottam chellani I m ur postpaid user but ur customer care number 198 and *222. they r saying to wait for 5 mins I'm Waiting but they r not answering for half-hour..

I m a Bussiness man my work is suffring for ur services........u r harrsement is very irritating