How to track an auto-rikshaw/ autowala with aith auto number

I left my bag which had valuables and some inportant documents in an auto.
I dont have the number of the auto in which I had travelled but I have 2-3 numbers of the autos which had entered my society during the same time.

I want to know how can I track the auto and is there any possibility of getting back my bag.

rt

Comments

I have left my bag in auto rikshaw number 0404. I don't the complete number but I only noticed last four digits. Driver stays near Rohini. Pls help in finding my bag as it has 2 mobile phones, 2 wallets and valuable papers.
    Please contact us at 9811191941 and 9999333307. We have registered a FIR also.
  • edited April 2013
    I forgot my bag which had important documents in a riksha at Thane (w) The riksha number is MH04 BC 3688 Please contact me as early as possible on neeraj.s.valecha@gmail.com OR call me at 9320242421 if anyone has any information about the above riksha number.
  • edited March 2014
    I lost my mobile phn sumsung in auto may b no 3425 dnt have d full no of auto so plese kindley rply if u get any details on dis mail me singh.abhishek201@gmail.com
  • edited March 2014
    Sir/mam
    I request you to find this auto rikshaw wala in delhi number DL 3464 the middle number I didn't saw today he was making very bad gestures to my sister while she was sisting behind me on scooty he was making very bad signs I chased him but he didn't stop. Due to sister sitting behind me I wasn't able to drive fast, I want the address of the rikshaw wala so I can take futher action against him and he abused me also in the running road.
    My email id -karannagpal1991@gmail.com
    My contact no. 9999641617
    I lost my purple printed bag in auto no 8524...I'm not sure about the starting letters and number...i kindly request you tht if u see such number auto in Chennai kindly call is on 7845330994