Complaint against Justdial

arisenarisen Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
Dear sir/ madam

My self Roshan kumar , Managing director of Arisen Technologies. I have registerd with justdial as a Reseller by Paying them 4999/- per Reseller seat / id, i have taken two sets . my Justdial Reseller ID are R0120331524, R0120632211.

As a Reseller we have to Collect business detail with photo of business and submit it to just dial by there login panel . just dial is saying that the payment is given to us in as mention in "reseller.justdial.com/paymentDetails.html" page . after a audit of data and photo .

Now the problem is that we work for just dial submited the data with photo but
  • what photo we enter in the month of February they did not pay us till now for that as in Photo audit report they write 4 photo is rejected out of 390 , and 5 photo is rejectd out of 190 photo for respected id , they did not provide the rest photo detail and write down the 0 payout for both of my id ,when i contact with just dial they told me that its a technical issue and for that i have contact just dial's officers i do that also but there is no response till now as it is already 3 month and my issue is pending till now , as per email attached with this complaint

__
  • Just dial is not providing us the detail audit report of the data we enter even we enter full data but they will not pay us full payment as mention in payment page . justdial is just providing a summary of data/ photo audit with no base as per email attached

Sir ,

i want Resolution on my February photo audit report and i want detail report of the data audit by justdial.

following is the email communication detail with the justdial's officers

from roshan kumar me.roshankumar@gmail.com
to Dhiren Vaithy <dhirenvaithy@justdial.com>,
swatisharma@justdial.com
date Fri, May 20, 2011 at 10:53 AM
subject Re: Photo Audit report for the month of February 2011
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 10:53 AM (4 hours ago)
hello ,
as per reference of previous mails , my photo audit issue is pending from last one month , and i didn't get any resolution of this problem

even you didn't announce the photo audit report of March till now

in this scenario i have to see Legal Authorities face.

- Hide quoted text -
On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 8:40 PM, roshan kumar <me.roshankumar@gmail.com> wrote:
i didnt get any reply till now !!

On Tue, May 17, 2011 at 11:55 AM, Dhiren Vaithy <dhirenvaithy@justdial.com> wrote:
Hi Nelson,

Please have this checked ASAP and revert with re-aidit results by EOD today.

Dhiren Vaithy

Sent: 16 May 2011 15:41
To: dhirenvaithy@justdial.com
Cc: md@justdial.com; mumbai@justdial.com; ceo@justdial.com
Subject: Fwd: Photo Audit report for the month of February 2011

as per my telephonic conversation on May 16 2011 3:20 pm , as follows is my mail send by me on 19 APR 2011 to swati sharma and resellerdelhi , but i didn't get any response till now , as it is more than 25 days,
plz provide me proper date when the problem will resolved as swati already told me that my problem will solved till 13 may she is fail to do this

R0120331524

R0120632211

Forwarded message
From: roshan kumar <me.roshankumar@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 2:42 PM
Subject: Re: Photo Audit report for the month of February 2011
To: Just Dial <resellerinfo@justdial.com>, resellerdelhi@justdial.com, swatisharma@justdial.com

Dear sir/ madam

as per your report 4 Geo-coded Photos - Rejected out of 390 photos what about rest 386 photos ,

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 1:09 PM, Just Dial <resellerinfo@justdial.com> wrote:
PLEASE IGNORE PREVIOUS MAIL.

Dear ROSHAN KUMAR,

Greetings from Justdial.

Given below is the result of the audit done on the photos contributed by you in February :

Photo submission month February 2011
Non Geo-coded Photos - Approved 0
Geo-coded Photos - Rejected 4
Non Geo-coded Photos - Rejected 0
Photo Payout (Rs.) 0

On all commission’s payable, applicable Income Tax will be deducted at source and the final amount, after tax deduction, will be transferred to your bank account / cheque issued in case Bank Details are not submitted in the Bank Details section of your Reseller account.

(*)For Resellers who have entered their bank details on the website, the commission amount will be transferred to their bank accounts unless there is a discrepancy in the account details.

For resellers who have NOT entered their bank account details on the website, the commission amount will be sent via cheque with applicable cheque handling charges deducted from the final pay-out.

(*)In case of any queries please write to resellerdelhi@justdial.com OR resellermumbai@justdial.com OR resellerbangalore@justdial.com OR resellerhyderabad@justdial.com OR resellerchennai@justdial.com OR resellerpune@justdial.com OR resellerkolkata@justdial.com OR resellerahmedabad@justdial.com OR resellercoimbatore@justdial.com OR resellerjaipur@justdial.com OR resellerchandigarh@justdial.com.

Do not reply to this email as this is an auto generated mailer

Wishing you all the best!

Warm Regards,

Team JustDial

Disclaimer

The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. The company is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

_____________________________________________________________________

R0120632211

Sector 64, Noida,
U.P ,India, 201301

From: rk@arisen.in [mailto:rk@arisen.in]
To: [email]resellerinfo@justdial.com,resellerdelhi@justdial.com,swatisharma@justdial.com[/email]
Sent: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 15:23:04 +0530
Subject: RE: Photo Audit report for the month of February 2011

Dear sir/ madam

as per your report 5 Geo-coded Photos - Rejected out of 190 photos what about rest 185 photos ,

Sector 64,
Noida,
U.P ,201301
India

From: Just Dial [mailto:resellerinfo@justdial.com]
To: rk@arisen.in
Sent: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 13:12:56 +0530
Subject: Photo Audit report for the month of February 2011

PLEASE IGNORE PREVIOUS MAIL.

Dear ROSHAN KUMAR,

Non Geo-coded Photos - Approved 0
Geo-coded Photos - Rejected 5
Non Geo-coded Photos - Rejected 0
Photo Payout (Rs.) 0

On all commission's payable, applicable Income Tax will be deducted at source and the final amount, after tax deduction, will be transferred to your bank account / cheque issued in case Bank Details are not submitted in the Bank Details section of your Reseller account.

Do not reply to this email as this is an auto generated mailer

Wishing you all the best!

Warm Regards,

Team JustDial
________________________________________________________________________

Please help me on this issue

Sector 64, Noida,
U.P ,India, 201301

Cell: +91 99993 00456

Comments

• arisenarisen Junior Member
    edited May 2011
    is no one is out there who can help me !!
  • edited May 2011
    As before i conform on telephone to many justdail execitive & Shalini also but still i am getting ecs in my account
    so plz canclled this lead and you should not send ecs again in my account ok

• Rajanikant KumarRajanikant Kumar Junior Member
    edited August 2012

Subject: Application against unsatisfactory services from Just Dial

I am Rajanikant Kumar from Delhi. I had made a business dealing with Just Dial in the month of July, 2012. Our business dealings were regarding increment of business leads for our company’s (Indian tour and travel) services. After doing payments from our side, we are not getting satisfactory services from Just Dial, even the company is misguiding us regarding our sent payment cheque worth Rs. 13,500 in favor of the company and they are saying that our delivered cheque (Cheque No – 866424, Bank- Syndicate Bank, Jhandewalan, Delhi) has got bounced. But exactly, it was not the same and our account had enough balance. After doing enquiry from our side, we made it clear to the company that cheque has been cleared from the bank and money is also deducted from our account.
    I had also made it cleared to the concern persons of Just Dial named Mr. Rahul Chabra (Business Development Executive, Mobile No - 9873987876) & Miss. Rachana (Mobile No - 9811182463), but we did not get any satisfactory results from them.
    Now, we do not want to continue the business dealing with Just Dial and also want to Refund our money with immediate effect. So, we are hoping to get some necessary action against this controversy done with us by the Just Dial. Please do the needful for us and take proper action against the culprits.
    With Regards
    Rajanikant Kumar
    Owner of Indian tour and travel, Delhi
  • sachugautusachugautu Junior Member
    edited September 2012
    This is sachin parab; i went for interview in just dial. In my first round HR started interviewing me. she told tell me something about yourself. I started describing my resume after that she herself assumed that i came for sales and she told me to sell a pen. I paused and then she confirmed you came for sales right i said no i came for domestic voice process. She said why dont you go for sales i said i had already worked in sales but now i dont wish to go for sales. After listening this she said i dont want to reject you but you make grammar mistakes so you wont be able to clear customer service round. I got confused where did i made any mistake, whereas, i have experience of 2 years in international BPO's and this point was so demotivational; then to i said ok i will go for sales. She told me to sell a pen i just started and she said are you sure you want to go for sales because later you should not say that i am not fine with sales. I said frankly i wont be fine for sales i want to try for domestic customer service. she told me to speak on a topic mumbai life. I started and i did made 2 grammar mistakes this time. She said you cant because you make grammatical mistakes and told me to try after 3 months. In the whole interview the HR confirmed 3 times what was your last drawn salary i said 12k she said we will pay you 11k i said i am fine. She said why you are fine i told since 1 month i am looking for job and if i am getting a job where my pay is decreasing by 1k i am fine rather than not earning anything.

The point i didn't understood is if i am trying for domestic would grammatical mistakes matter and the matter of fact i did made 2 mistakes i agree but that doesn't mean i am weak in english. However, i would have improved easily as i had already worked with international BPO's for 2 years.

I am posting this complaint not because i didnt got the opportunity whereas i dont want any other individual to get demotivated.
  • edited October 2012
    Dear all,
    this is krishan rathi reseller in just dial ltd. my id is 0129145010, i join just dial in jan 2011, but in march april my commission is not transfer to my account, i was complaint many times to customer care and mr. dhiren saluja but they are not response me and they also not pick up my call . many entries which is re-enter still not solve.
    so please help me how to get money from just dial .

krishan rathi
  • edited October 2012
    Shaadi Registration, Patel of Mr. Krishan Saroha is a very very poor and fraud company. A very shame to Just dial to certify it as a Just dial certified company.
    Ratings have gone down ! Justdial says its technical error, the problem occured twice in 2 months and its been more than 15 days, the issue is still pending. Executives not bothered because they are not able to handle pressure of expanded business.
    I would really appreciate it someone responsible person is given this task to rectify the error in ratings.

Dr Prachi Dargainya
    hello,

this complain is inconnection with the Platinum Contract signed by me (amit doshi) M/s 29 Bungalow with JUST DIAL, i would like to bring to the notice of the concern department of just dial that your sales executive Mr. Vishal Bhimjiyani and Mrs Mitali have sold me the Platinum listing under "Bungalow on hire for lonavala" category. the contract cum invoice cum reciept no. is 22239040 and the amount of contract is 62000/- which has already deducted from my account.

the contract was signed on 04/01/2013 by your executive mr. Vishal who had committed for platinum listing and took down payment for the same. after daily follow from mr. vishal everyday he promised that the advertisement would be live the next day, after a follow up of a period of more than 15days he informs me that the listing is given to somebody else who has made the payment after 15th jan which is 10 days after me.

daily follow with mr. vishal gave just false promises and never provided his senior or boss contact number when asked. my business has sufferred a lot as i was already a listed member for general category which expired after siging my contract on 04/01/13. now mr. vishal inform me that you take some banner listing and 50% of platinum listing or take a refund. this is very annoying and i am cheated by JUST DIAL.

i have not paid 62000 for a compromise , with this i have to inform the senior or any one concern with my complain to activate my service or else i would be forced to go against JUST DIAL for cheating and criminal proceedings.

you can contact me on the below mentioned contact number.

AK Doshi
    9920588398
    The Directors of ECS

This is no fun, say some thing and do some thing else.

Please stop putting ECS . I would like to discontinue with the service.

Pl refund the balance or let me know till what date I shall be getting the services if amount already with you is not refunded

ComplainT:

The fellow who booked for Jyst Dial for Gurgaon insisted for the 4 ecs in a month
    On further request the person took cheque for 1 month 1371 for jan 2013
    promised there wont be any further ECS in JAN 2013

Even then on 14th, 21st Jan the ECS is presented to my bank.

The customer support person behaves as if all in all of the company
    Does not allow me to talk to his executives

I regret dealing with Just Dial

Kuldip Verma M 8527770329
    for
    Revo Tutors
  • edited January 2013
    I am in a business of trade mark and registeration as I have been in touch with the just dial as I have some clients made by just dial as I am facing a problem since last month as all my nos are been put in DND which is a big loss for me as I am not getting a actual reason for whose responsible for this or may be making business by stopping it in DND so I request you that please do take a severe action or just like to inform you that please do solve this problem from Justdial as they are saying that they dont have any ideas about this.
    Annonymous
  • edited March 2013
    dear all,

Just dial is doing fraud with every customer ...don't use their services as they they take ur confirmation for ECS n keep on deducting this from your account even your contract is expire...n don't listen when you complaint.

• edited March 2013
    Some things to be careful of
    1)ECS- Never sign this the end date is printed as 2020!
    It is printed on the form.
    2) Never depend on them for long term business - first year ok next year they will hold you to ransome ask exorbitant money if you dont pay they will manupulute your account and see that you dont get any leads.

3) customer care and in glow with marketing.

4) those platinum gold all big lie
  • edited April 2013
    We got the details of this company via just dial and a guy from this aquana company came and took a water test for 500 rupees. He promised that our salt water will turn to normal water and he took our 11000 rupees via cheque and after 2 days he came to our house and installed something on our water tank which only worsen our already worst water and they never turned back. These kind of fraud should be stopped and police should take necessary action on these .
  • edited April 2013
    Dear All the community members.

We represent a company with the name CentiPlex and are planning to file a FIR against the company Justdial along with the law-suit against the company for public fraud and cheating.
    I have read in the news-papers that recently the CEO of one such company tim-tara was arrested due to some frauds.
    The company justdial had deducted the money from our account in the name of ECS and continued our services even after our clear cut denial of acceptance of their services.
    We emailed them a lot of times that we do not want to avail their services, still they deducted the ECS and also started our lead plan which was already denied to them.
    Now they are denying to make any refunds for the payment, it’s a simple case of fraud and cheat that the company want to buy their services and start the plans which a consumer do not want and then deducting the payment from their accounts even after several notices both verbally and in written.
    I am looking forward for the help from general public to expose this company and take them to the court for such kind of frauds and cheating activities.
    I am sure, there are millions of people out there, who have already been cheated by this company justdial and would like to request them all to join hands with me to bring this company down to their knees and also get their CEO busted.
    Anyone interested can connect with me at nitin@nitinnaresh.com or can call me at +91-926-826-726-0

I would be making a official FIR and case in the court by this week end and would like to request you all to support this noble cause and also help others to prevent themselves from further cheating the fraud.
    Kindly make a complaint in the nearest police station for cheating, forgery and fraud and scan the copy of FIR and send it to my email address.
    Nitin Naresh
  • edited April 2013
    Just dial do not care about the consumer rights,they only care about their registers companies,after complaining more than 15 times,just dial did not black list High Power cool service,and just dial removed my post related to complain against High Power cool service,this what just dial is doing fraud with their customers.This AC service provider has repair my ac and gave me bill with the warantee of 6 months,but with in 2 days my ac stops working,after caliing more than 100 tyms this high power cool service did not come and asked 9500 more for repairing,he filled the gas on my ac,it leaked in 2 days,now he is saying that my inner cabinate without cheking,and asking more money,if my inner system was not working properly then y they did not tell this thing to me before filing the gas,he took 2200 for fiiling the gas,when i complaind this to just dial customer support desk,every tym they askd me for 30 minuts to analys the condition n for calling me back,but no one from just dial turned back.Now just dial is favoring this fraud company for monetary benefits which just dial is getting from high power cool service.Customer support executives who were involve in this are Miss Rammiya,Miss Manju,Miss Sritiya,
    My Complain number given by Just dial is 74681
  • edited June 2013
    Dear all,
    my name is jitin agrawal , i always trusted justdial before this , now i suggest everyone just do not believe in what vendor just dial suggest,
    they are taking huge amount from vendors just to highlight thair names in their list without tracking the service their
    impanneled venor providing to their customer.
    They are just cheating by showing big brand ambessedor.
    Dear JustDial Team

Its been almost a month that i am getting unwanted mails form JustDial for different different queries, you people are addressing me as Meenakshi where as my name is Himanshi. Request you to kindly check your data base and update your self.
    For this i have tried call you people to inform about this but unfortunately none of your executives respond to my problem properly. Would request to do the needful.

Warm Regards
    Himanshi
  • edited August 2013
    Justdial"s kolkata part Anirban mob 8479808518.Barsha mob 8902633799 is cheating the customer.Earth conscious a N.G.O works from kolkata.I am the Secretary of the said concern
    we have booked one add with just dial for one week with.Anirban a representative came from just dial assured me that the way I want the add will run for one week and our no will directly come with the add but nothing is coming only N.G.O name without no is coming.And without any prior notice just dial is deducting EMIE.After the first week we are paying them without any reason and Barsha and Anirban who are just dial representative ignoring my call we are against this cheater they must return our money and should be punished.
    REGARDS
    S.GUHA
  • edited August 2013
    myself kunal shah once i had cald to just dail from one landline so whenever i take any information they gv a call on that number so i wanna block that number pla do help me urjently...my no 9730818201
  • edited September 2013
    +911409830000 this number call me for say justdial representative and after the call end he call with his ur personal mobile no. +919038080624 and he sms use slang words
  • edited September 2013
    My name is ainul Hasan.I have listed my company Maharashtra furniture in ur company on date 30/08/2013. Given cash to ur executive muzzaffarali on that amt 1734. He told me that service start in 1 week but not yet started my contracto no is 22291862 and your executive bde no is 10012097 he has also taken a cancel cheque pls do the needful urgently
  • edited October 2013
    We Rupam, Chakan , my contact no. is 8856801258,9881346342 ( Rahul C Shah).

We have taken subscription for one year. Now one year is completed.At the time of subscription it was told that your office will send agreement copy & invoice. But till today we have not received any document. We have contacted to a/c dept, administrative dept, on phone, also we have send registered post written that our term is completed, do not send ECS in our bank but nobody responding.

We request you to take immediate action. as we do not want to further renewal. also do not send any ECS to our bank.
  • edited October 2013
    Hii,

i have been associated with JUSTDIAL a international reputed brand for the last 4 years.

But the service i received were not as per the agreement from such a big multinational brand with ambassador MR AMITABH BACHAN.

I got a contract form signed for my HOTEL GREEN VALLEY a/c in JUSTDIAL ON 14/09/12 with contract no 58858 for getting leads from 14/09/12 to 31/12/2013 by payment through cheque of rs 8000/-and again on 21/09/12 ur marketing manager kavitha mam and sai avinash called me for another 1000/- not in the agreement, because already my payment was with the company i gave another 1000/- on 21/09/12 for the contract because i was in their hands.

But all of a sudden they stopped giving services as per category signed in august 2013. I gave a email on 20/08/13 to kavitha mam and kartik on 20/08/2013 for stopping my leads which is valid till 31/12/2013.

but they dont even bothered to respond on the email. I called nearly 100 times to justdial customer support, kavitha mam and karthik on their mobile also but no clear clarification of the contract.when ever i called the reply was they r busy in meeting regarding my issue for 45 days.

I received email frm kartik on 05/10/2013 for renewal of the contract so that they can give credit for 4 months which is noway linked with the renewal.

Again i received a email frm justdial on 08/10/2013 to pay 11000/-+ service tax 1360=12360/- for platinum position in 2 star category.

As i totally got fedup with this issue i issued a cheque on 09/10/2013 for rs 12360/-to avinash frm JUSTDIAL for platinum positon valid for 1year + 4 months in vijayawada with contract no 63710.

But till today the contract is not activated after taking the payment .

Not at all satisfied with ur marketing team who dont even respond to the customer after talking the payment for such a big multinational company.
    this type of complaints get a negative thought of the company.

sanjay jain (md)
    secretary,
    VIJAYAWADA HOTEL OWNERS ASSOCIATION
  • edited November 2013
    RESPECTED SIR/MADAM,
    WE HAVE CONDUCTED JUST DIAL.COM FOR THE REQUIREMENT OF AIR-CONDITIONING REPAIRS AND SERVICES CALLS. (TME NAME :MR.MUTHUKUMAR HAS ATTENDED OUR CALL AND SAID, ON (17-10-2013) THERES A OFFER THAT IF WE BECAME A MEMBER IN JUSTDIAL. FOR THAT OFFER WE SHOULD PAY RS-1953(ONE THOUSAND NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY) PER MONTH AND HE ALSO SAID WE WILL GET REGULAR CALLS AND THERE WILL BE NO 0% OF CALLS FROM JUSTDIAL.COM AND ALSO HE SAID (BDE NAME: MR.RAJASEKAR .J FROM JUSTDIAL.COM WILL COME TO OUR HOUSE AND HE WILL GIVE FURTHER DETAILS. AS PER (TME NAME :MR.MUTHUKUMAR AND MR.RAJASEKAR'S ADVICE, I HAVE SIGNED IN THE CONTRACT AGREEMENT FORM AND ISSUED TWO CHEQUE(CENTRAL BANK OF INDIA CHENNAI) ONE CHEQUE OF RS-1953 AND ANOTHER (ECS CHEQUE) ON 17-11-2013, THROUGH RAJASEKAR. J. AT THE TIME OF RECEIVING THE CHEQUE FROM ME, MR.RAJASEKAR SAID THE CHEQUE WILL BE PASSED ON 22-10-2013 AND CALLS WILL BE ACTIVATED FROM THE SAME DATE(22-10-2013) BUT IT HAS NOT BEEN ACTIVARED ON THE SAME DATE. WE MADE A CALL TO JUSTDIAL.COM ON 22-10-2013 AND GOT INFORMATION THAT THE CALLS WILL BE ACTIVATED WITHIN 2 OR 3 DAYS. BUT I GOT THE FIRST CALL ONLY ON 28-10-2013. FROM 28-10-2013 to 11-11-2013 I HAVE RECEIVED 15 MESSAGES. IF I CALL ALL THE CUSTOMERS IMMEDIATELY AS SOON I RECEIVE THE MESSAGE, ALL THE CUSTOMER SAYS ALREADY THE COMPLAINT HAS BEEN ATTENDED FROM OTHER PERSON. FROM THESE 15 MESSAGES ONLY 1 COMPLAINT HAS BEEN ATTENDED AND RECTIFIED BY ME. REMAINING OTHER COMPLAINTS WHICH I GOT FROM JUSTDIAL.COM ARE ALL ATTENDED FROM OTHER PERSON. I HAVE GIVEN COMPLAINT TO THE JUSTDIAL.COM MANY TIMES, BUT THERE IS NO PROPER RESPONSE SINCE TODAY(15-11-2013),.

FOR YOUR KIND INFORMATION NOTE DOWN THE CUSTOMER COMPLAINT MESSAGES RECEIVED FROM JUSTDIAL.COM.

MESSAGES RECEIVED ON TIME CUSTOMER NAME CONTACT NO

12) 07/11/13 12.07.PM MR.AERALD 9884130025

13) 07/11/13 15.17.PM MR.GANAPATHY 9551094440

14) 07/11/13 16.19.PM MR.MOHAN 9094032402

15) 11/11/13 9.23.AM MR.RAKESH 9342990253

THESE ARE ALL THE LIST OF CUSTOMERS COMPLAINTS CALLS GIVEN FOR ME SINCE TODAY(15-11-2013). I AM NOT SATISFIED BECAUSE OF ABOVE UNUSEFULL CALLS GIVEN BY JUSTDIAL.COM SINCE TODAY(15/11/2013). AS PER THE ADVICE OF TME MUTHUKUMAR AND BDE RAJASEKAR, I BELIEVED THAT JUSTDIAL.COM SERVICE WILL HELP ME. IF I GET SUCH KIND OF ABOVE UNUSEFULL CALLS HOW CAN I EARN MONEY. I AM NOT INTRESTED TO CONTINUE THE CONTRACT WITH JUSTDIAL.COM.

HENCE PLEASE CANCEL MY CONTRACT AGREEMENT FROM (22-11-2013) AND DO NOT PUT UP MY NEXT ECS CHEQUE DATED(22-11-2013)

KOOL BREEZE
    (A/C SERVICING AND REPAIRING)
    7C,1ST, MAIN ROAD, KKR NAGAR,
    MADHAVARAM (NEAR MOOLAKADAI),
    CHENNAI- 600060

PROPRIETOR :MEGAVANNAN .M.T

MOBILE NO: 8148920738, 9841347310

CONTRACT NO: 140346 (17-10-2013)
  • edited November 2013
    my name is shibu papachan thane west

i want cancel my singing contract

my mo. no. 08082759830
  • edited December 2013
    Arey khoi toha sudharo justdial ko
  • edited January 2014
    Following from 15 days called 100 times on support number no one is responding
  • edited February 2014
    arisen wrote: »
    dear sir/ madam

my self roshan kumar , managing director of arisen technologies. I have registerd with justdial as a reseller by paying them 4999/- per reseller seat / id, i have taken two sets . My justdial reseller id are r0120331524, r0120632211.

As a reseller we have to collect business detail with photo of business and submit it to just dial by there login panel . Just dial is saying that the payment is given to us in as mention in "reseller.justdial.com/paymentdetails.html" page . After a audit of data and photo .

Now the problem is that we work for just dial submited the data with photo but
    • what photo we enter in the month of february they did not pay us till now for that as in photo audit report they write 4 photo is rejected out of 390 , and 5 photo is rejectd out of 190 photo for respected id , they did not provide the rest photo detail and write down the 0 payout for both of my id ,when i contact with just dial they told me that its a technical issue and for that i have contact just dial's officers i do that also but there is no response till now as it is already 3 month and my issue is pending till now , as per email attached with this complaint

__
    • just dial is not providing us the detail audit report of the data we enter even we enter full data but they will not pay us full payment as mention in payment page . Justdial is just providing a summary of data/ photo audit with no base as per email attached

sir ,

i want resolution on my february photo audit report and i want detail report of the data audit by justdial.

following is the email communication detail with the justdial's officers

from roshan kumar me.roshankumar@gmail.com
    to dhiren vaithy <dhirenvaithy@justdial.com>,
    swatisharma@justdial.com
    date fri, may 20, 2011 at 10:53 am
    subject re: Photo audit report for the month of february 2011
    mailed-by gmail.com
    hide details 10:53 am (4 hours ago)
    hello ,

even you didn't announce the photo audit report of march till now

in this scenario i have to see legal authorities face.

- hide quoted text -
    on wed, may 18, 2011 at 8:40 pm, roshan kumar <me.roshankumar@gmail.com> wrote:
    I didnt get any reply till now !!

On tue, may 17, 2011 at 11:55 am, dhiren vaithy <dhirenvaithy@justdial.com> wrote:
    Hi nelson,

please have this checked asap and revert with re-aidit results by eod today.

dhiren vaithy

to: dhirenvaithy@justdial.com
    cc: md@justdial.com; mumbai@justdial.com; ceo@justdial.com
    subject: Fwd: Photo audit report for the month of february 2011

dear sir

as per my telephonic conversation on may 16 2011 3:20 pm , as follows is my mail send by me on 19 apr 2011 to swati sharma and resellerdelhi , but i didn't get any response till now , as it is more than 25 days,

r0120331524

r0120632211

forwarded message
    from: Roshan kumar <me.roshankumar@gmail.com>
    date: Tue, apr 19, 2011 at 2:42 pm
    subject: Re: Photo audit report for the month of february 2011
    to: Just dial <resellerinfo@justdial.com>, resellerdelhi@justdial.com, swatisharma@justdial.com

dear sir/ madam

as per your report 4 geo-coded photos - rejected out of 390 photos what about rest 386 photos ,

on tue, apr 19, 2011 at 1:09 pm, just dial <resellerinfo@justdial.com> wrote:
    Please ignore previous mail.

Dear roshan kumar,

greetings from justdial.

Given below is the result of the audit done on the photos contributed by you in february :

Photo submission month february 2011
    non geo-coded photos - approved 0
    geo-coded photos - rejected 4
    non geo-coded photos - rejected 0
    photo payout (rs.) 0

on all commission’s payable, applicable income tax will be deducted at source and the final amount, after tax deduction, will be transferred to your bank account / cheque issued in case bank details are not submitted in the bank details section of your reseller account.

(*)for resellers who have entered their bank details on the website, the commission amount will be transferred to their bank accounts unless there is a discrepancy in the account details.

For resellers who have not entered their bank account details on the website, the commission amount will be sent via cheque with applicable cheque handling charges deducted from the final pay-out.

(*)in case of any queries please write to resellerdelhi@justdial.com or resellermumbai@justdial.com or resellerbangalore@justdial.com or resellerhyderabad@justdial.com or resellerchennai@justdial.com or resellerpune@justdial.com or resellerkolkata@justdial.com or resellerahmedabad@justdial.com or resellercoimbatore@justdial.com or resellerjaipur@justdial.com or resellerchandigarh@justdial.com.

Do not reply to this email as this is an auto generated mailer

wishing you all the best!

Warm regards,

team justdial

disclaimer

the information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and others authorized to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by responding to this email and then delete it from your system. The company is neither liable for the proper and complete transmission of the information contained in this communication nor for any delay in its receipt.

_____________________________________________________________________

r0120632211

sector 64, noida,
    u.p ,india, 201301

from: rk@arisen.in [mailto:rk@arisen.in]
    to: [email]resellerinfo@justdial.com,resellerdelhi@justdial.com,swatisharma@justdial.com[/email]
    sent: Tue, 19 apr 2011 15:23:04 +0530
    subject: Re: Photo audit report for the month of february 2011

dear sir/ madam

as per your report 5 geo-coded photos - rejected out of 190 photos what about rest 185 photos ,

sector 64,
    noida,
    u.p ,201301
    india

from: Just dial [mailto:resellerinfo@justdial.com]
    to: rk@arisen.in
    sent: Tue, 19 apr 2011 13:12:56 +0530
    subject: Photo audit report for the month of february 2011

please ignore previous mail.

Dear roshan kumar,

non geo-coded photos - approved 0
    geo-coded photos - rejected 5
    non geo-coded photos - rejected 0
    photo payout (rs.) 0

on all commission's payable, applicable income tax will be deducted at source and the final amount, after tax deduction, will be transferred to your bank account / cheque issued in case bank details are not submitted in the bank details section of your reseller account.

Do not reply to this email as this is an auto generated mailer

wishing you all the best!

Warm regards,

team justdial
    ________________________________________________________________________

please help me on this issue

sector 64, noida,
    u.p ,india, 201301

i am navnath deshmukh
    i was also justdial reseller in 2011 &2012....
    @d data from satara, maharshtra....but they paid me less amount every time by giving reason your data is not unique data or wrong data...which is cheating...bcz i was uploading data from clients visiting cards & taking photos from my mobile.
    Even i hvn't get paid for contracts i collected for justdial.....
    Justdial is totally fraud company.........
    Thay don't hv leads from small citys like satara but still they are selling high amount products to clients....
    So its cleare that justdial.com is pure cheater company.......
    Please dont work with justdial or dont buy any service from justdial................
  • edited February 2014

Myself Vasanthi Ponnuswamy, I requested details of packers and movers from just dial on Feb 2nd 2014. The details provided by them were for A1 packers and movers. They were really irresponsible and they actually stole few of our valuables and also there was complaint against the A1 packers & movers regarding breakage of refrigirator, computer monitor to just dial but no further steps were taken against this from both the company end or just dial end. So I request you to take the necessary action to deal with this issue and I suggest that never recommend this A1 packers & movers for any further deals were others must never suffer like us.

Vasanthi Ponnuswamy.
  • edited March 2014
    Hello , This is Arpit Dhawan owner of mirch masala restaurant Kingsway camp ... I have a very serious issue my restaurant situated in Kingsway camp and one another restaurant name The mirch masala restaurant situated in outram lane and dat has been closed now .. Wenever any person is calling your department has been saying that mirch masala has been closed ... Don't they get difference between the and mirch masala and the area .. This issue solved before 2 months and now this is happening again .. This is my last request otherwise I am gonna take legal action towards it tomorrow .. Thanx have a good day ahead