REQUEST FOR DISCONNECTION OF RELIANCE BROADBAND CONNECTION no.9310676644

kpsingh0512kpsingh0512 Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
On March 17,2011 we had requested to the reliance customer care (request no.149222811) for disconnection of our Broadband Data Card no.9310676644 and we were assured by them about immediate disconnection and since than we are trying for the same by requesting customer care and Web world but being send to each other by saying that it will done by the other.
May 17,2011 interaction no. 2288972200
Every time while talking to customer care we are assured that request have been forwarded and to go to WEB WORLD where the WEB WORLD officials at Gurgaon insist to talk to customer care only.

Mob. 9910098404

Comments

• RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited May 2011

Hi Krishna,

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your problem is escalated and our team is working on the resolution. We will get back to you shortly. You may also write to us at Reliance Mobile - Customer Care | Facebook.

edited June 2011

Hi Krishna,

We tried to contact you on the number mentioned by you but were not able to speak with you as the number was switched off. In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook for the assistance required.

• edited May 2012
    kindly disconnect my reliance broadband connection i.e username 338761155726 by the name of shray budhiraja address 1168/2 near sbi bank opp brahmpuri gate,chowk saidan ludhiana..!

• R_COMcare2R_COMcare2 Senior Member
    edited June 2012

• R_COMcare2R_COMcare2 Senior Member
    edited June 2012

• edited September 2012
    kindly disconnect my reliance broadband connection i.e username 259727984673 by the name of Simsys Technologies pvt ltd address 101, Rachanaa Apartments, Off Eksar Road, Opp. Mandapeshwar Joggers Park, Borivali - West, Mumbai - 400092. Mo: 9821412041, 9821412929
  • edited October 2012
    hello
    kindly disconnect my reliance broadband connection i.e. the user id 344149730092 which is registered on the name of Mr. Anil Lad(father). as i have to shift my home in other city......
    I hope my requst will be taken care.... and disconnection will made soon..........

thanks....

thanks....

Avisha Lad

RCom Care
  • edited November 2012
    Please disconnect my broadband and phone. phone number : 0172 3952438, user Name : 396738764662, Name Rahuk Kukreja.

Broadband is not working from last 4 days and I have arranged for a new service provider already,please disconnect it straightaway and refund my deposit.
  • edited March 2013
    Hello

I have been requesting to disconnect to disconnect the broadband connection for past two months.
    kindly disconnect my reliance broadband connection . Details are given below

Name:NIMAI KRISHNA CHAKRABORTY
    WEST_BENGAL
    CIOU Code : WBRI10089A
    Relationship No. :200055397271
    Reliance 3G Mobile Broadband No. 8820299605

I dont want to continue this connection any more.
    I hope my requst will be taken care and disconnection will made as soon as possible.
    Pl Note that: All my bills are upto date by march 2013. If You dont disconnect then I will not pay any amount for next months onwards.

N.K Chakraborty
    +917501567030
  • edited June 2013
    Kindly disconnect my reliance broadbrand connection landline 0512-3048373 at 13 B, Prabhu Vatika, Swaroop Nagar, Kanpur.

• edited June 2013
    hello Sir,

I need to disconnect my datacard. I brought Data card near to my home.I proceed letter with the amount whatever amount they specified. But they send letter to my home with next month bill.I went to the office last week and i asked about that,they are not responding properly..now they send notice. I don't know what to do nw?.....I stopped using my data card from FEBRUARY...please give some suggesstion to relieve from this problem..I cant pay the bill without using the datacard...

9381276845 wrote: »

9381276845 wrote: »

RCOM Care
    Kindly disconnect my reliance broadband connection i.e username 373813604081 and Tel. no. 01723060579 by the name of VIJAY KUMAR GARG with the address of HOUSE NO. 3088 SECTOR 37 D CHANDIGARH and the refrence no. for my disconnection is 205560055 made on 09/07/2013
    I hope disconnection is made as soon as possible..

VIJAY KUMAR GARG
  • edited August 2013
    Hi Team,

Please disconnect my broadband internet connection (Username - 385683376722). I am very dissatisfied with the service delivery. What you guys deliver is way way below your commitment. I have spent hours speaking to customer care reps regarding the connection problem and you are least bothered to work or fix the same.
    Wait time on your customer care always exceeds 15 to 20 mins to get in touch with any representative.
    I have given a complaint for disconnection on 28th Jul 2013 after being on phone for good 25 mins and the female rep said that to file disconnection complaint i will have to wait for some more time as their systems were down. I informed her that I cannot wait any longer and suggested her to lodge complaint and she said that I will get a call within 24 to 48 hrs.

Today (2nd Aug 2013) I called back again as I did not get any call regarding disconnection. After a long wait of 20 min got a live person on phone Rep Name - Manu Nayar (Emp ID unknown as the employee denied to give the same). I was shocked to hear that the previous lady with whom I had a conversation, did not lodge any complaint and there is no information about the call that I did on 28th Jul 2013. I was very furious after hearing the same and hope reliance has a call recording system and track the same (If Reliance is really bothered about customer service). I Lodged a complaint again today and have to wait for two more days.

Complaint No- 206823171.

Please do the needful else I think Consumer Court will be the next place to meet.

edited August 2013

edited August 2013

• edited December 2013
    Please Disconnect my Reliance Data Card Connection, I am not using the connection for the past 2 months. But bills are persisting still. I cannot pay for unused months. So kindly disconnect immediately and give me the final amount I should pay.

Reliance Data Card Phone# 9382241776.

Please contact me if any other information required.
  • edited January 2014
    My number is 7483288513 mr wasim mukram please disconnect the service
  • edited February 2014

Kindly disconnect my Reliance netconnect services ASAP. My datacard number is: 7666540306.

Juilee
  • edited April 2014

i want to disconnect this reliance broadband connection, please help me for the same.
    because i m not using this connection so i request to the reliance connection dealer to disconnect this connection but till there is in live.

please i request you to disconnect this connection urgent
    edited April 2014

please i request you to disconnect this connection urgent

Kindly submit your details at this link: http://bit.ly/1cmd6ds Our representative will get in touch with you shortly.

• edited April 2014
    Please disconnect my 3G data voice connection no 8010372411. As I am not using this connection any more because of slow connection
  • edited May 2014

I am trying to reach customer care over toll free # 1800 3000 7777 but the call is kept on hold for over an hour but no resolution.
    Please disconnect my wired broadband connection when the current billing cycle ends on May26th 2014.

USER ID/Subscriber ID: 325288787304.

Rama Nayudu Y.
  • edited May 2014
    Hi sir/Mam,

Please disconnect my reliance broadband connection. Since we are not using it for long time.

edited May 2014

edited May 2014

PHONE NO 30701617

As per your telephonic conversation with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that the aforesaid concern has been discussed and resolved to your satisfaction.