SBI ATM Card Complaint

sbi-card.jpgDear Sir/Madam,

I have a savings account (010288167296) with Vivekananda Road Branch, Kolkata, West
Bengal.

I have used Behala Ashoka Cinema Corporation Bank ATM (ATM WDL-6220180165100034660
504456848005 02310649) today (13.4.09) for withdrawal amount Rs.3000/-.

A bad experience I have gathered. I have not received any money from the Corporation
Bank ATM. But my account showing Rs.3000/- debited for the transaction.

I have complained to my SBI Branch with proper documents i.e. transaction slips etc.
But the branch manager has not initiate about the matter in my favour.

SBI not responding about this matter.

I need the money immediately as my mather-in-law’s health is very serious.

Already two months passed, please arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

(Rakhi Maitra)

Comments

• edited August 2009
    respected sir/madam
    i,vishal kapoor, one of the customer of SBI and applied for ATM aqainst my a/c no.30572969898 at Rajouri Branch of J&K state.My ATM card is issued by you but i donot get the due to incomplete name on my ATM card.The ATM number which i get from bank is 6220180157500044332.
    So, sir my request is that please issue the new ATM card with proper address which is given below:-
    Name Vishal Kapoor
    Address C/o Girdhari lal Kapoor R/o Jawahar Nagar, Rajouri
    Ward No 05, house no 595, Pin no 185132
    District Rajouri State J&K
    Account Saving 30572969898

• edited August 2009
    sir, I, VIVEK KUMAR (A/C - 00000011115011514) WANTED TO TRANSACTION ON DATE 10-08-09 WITH AMOUNT 5000/- AND DATE ON 11-08-09 WITH AMOUNT 10000/- & 25000/- IN NOIDA AND DELHI .BUT DUE TO HOST OFFLINE PROBLEM . THIS COULD NOT BE DONE. BUT WHEN ISAW MY MINI STATEMENT , THIS SHOWS TRANSACTION DEBITED. DUE TO THESE REASON MY ADMISSION IS HANGED IN COLLEGE. PLEASE MAKE AN ATTENTION AT THIS. PLEASE DO CREDIT ON MY ACCOUNT HURRY.
    THANKS,
    VIVEK KUMAR
    A\C-00000011115011514
    sbi-ORAI
    JALAUN(UP.)
    edited August 2009
    Dear Mr. Kumar,

Have you sent any complaint letter to your branch office? Have you lodged any complaint with the customer care deptt. Pls. inform us through which way you have lodged your complaint with the concerned Bank.

Pls. reply soon, to get exact advice regarding your complaint.

consumercourt.in
  • edited August 2009

I have a savings account (00000030751183790) sbi branch BHOOM dist-; OSAMANABAD state-: MAHARASTRA.

I have used AXIS Bank ATM (ATM ID-6220181144700019180)
    today (08.08.09) for withdrawal amount Rs.4600/-.

Bank ATM. But my account showing Rs.4600/- debited for the transaction.

this trasiction i was done in two time that first time i was try for R.S.2300/-& after few second second time
    try for R.S.2300/- adii this transiction Rs.4600/-

after 4 days on my acount R.S.2300/- are added but other R.S.2300/- not added

i have already in confusion.

plaser help me.

State Bank of India
    G.T. Road, Uluberia 0199, Howrah, Pin Number: 711 315
    West Bengal, India
    Branch Code for the Bank is: 26613336

I had lost my ATM card since last October 2008 and instantly locked and canceled my ATM facility through the telephonic procedure. however after which i followed all the instructed procedure of re-issuing an ATM for my convenience. I have been following up this matter since then with the respective authorities of the bank. which have still been not solved and at present with lots of inconvenience I am continuing with my account in your bank. I’m very annoyed and helpless in such a situation. even I applied second time for reissuing an ATM but in vain. Please consider my situation and take necessary steps.

Thanking you.
    Sumit Baroi.
    advocate wrote: »
    Dear Mr. Kumar,

Pls. reply soon, to get exact advice regarding your complaint.

consumercourt.in

Thanks for your feedback, I got my money back.

Kindly close the complaint.

Again thanks
  • edited August 2009
    I drew Rs 10,000/- from Masab Tank SBH on 22/11/07 Ididn't get the Amount but the transaction slip is showing that Idrew the Amount we have already complained at both branches. But efforts are in vain. So Please Look in to this and do the need ful.
    edited August 2009

Pls. provide us the complete details regarding your complaint. Have you sent any complaint letter to the Head Office of the Bank, so far? Pls. reply soon will all necessary details.
    The branch manager
    State Bank of Indore
    Vidisha (MP)

Subject: Regarding the reimbursement of transaction

I, Dr. Sunny Swarnkar is having an account with State bank of Indore branch Vidisha(MP). My account no. is 53017152872. Sir on date 10th Aug I tried a withdrawal transaction from your ATM machine which failed, but the amount Rs. 8000 has been debited from my account.
    So, kindly credit that failed transaction into my account as soon as possible.

Dated: 14th aug 09

Dr. Sunny Swarnkar
    a/c 53017152872
    State bank of Indore
    Collectrate Branch Vidisha (MP)

sir, i have summited this application to branch manager but now 15 days has gone but problem is not solve till now, sir please do necessary action to solve this matter. my mail id is drsunnysoni@gmail.com.

thanks in advance
  • ANUP KUMAR BHOIANUP KUMAR BHOI Junior Member
    edited September 2009

My name is Anup Kumar Bhoi, I have a savings account(30428139773) with SBI New Panvel (East), Mumbai. On 11 Aug 09 i tried to withdrawl Rs 15000/-from Axis Bank atm with SBI atm card but it show "Unable to Process" in the slip & transaction failed then i checked my account & found same amount had been debited from my account. I lodged the compliant on my SBI branch on 12th Aug' 09 with an Application request & atm Mini statement. Today is 22nd day & still i did'nt receive my refunded money. Bank manger told me that they sent the email for inquiry.
    so kindly give me any website or contacts of SBI /RBI to registered my complain.
  • edited September 2009

I have a savings account (0000055095593488) with State Bank Of Patiala, Jaitu, Dist. Faridkot, Punjab, Pin Code 151202.

I have used another Bank's ATM (ATM WDL-6038455004400007163 6794 S1AN00073601) on 14-Aug-2009 for withdrawal amount Rs.12500/-.

A bad experience I have gathered. I have not received any money from that Bank's ATM. But my account showing Rs.12500/- debited for the transaction.

I have complained to my Bank Branch with proper documents i.e. transaction slips etc.
    But the branch manager is not telling me the status of my complaint and saying like it would take 4 monts to resolve this matter.

SBOP not responding about this matter.

I need the money immediately because i am a student and i have to deposit fee.

Already a long time passed, please arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

(Munish Gupta)
    Dear Mr. Kumar,

First of all send a written complaint to the SBI Head office and do keep a copy of that complaint letter. Wait for the response for max. 20 days and revert back soon with the response from the Bank's side. The address is:

State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road,
    Nariman Point, Mumbai,
    MAHARASHTRA – 400021.
    Dear Mr. Gupta,

Do you have any receipt for that transaction? What is it showing?
    Dear Sir/madam,

I am Sumit Baroi SBI A/c No: 32447248373
    State Bank of India
    G.T. Road, shahdra
    east delhi-94
    Branch shahdra

i am priya not issue my atm ATM facility through the telephonic procedure.three time complaint but not responding ather peple re-issuing an ATM for my convenience. I have been following up this matter since then with the respective authorities of the bank. which have still been not I am continuing with my account in your bank. I’m very annoyed and helpless in such a situation. even I applied second time for reissuing an ATM but in vain. Please consider my situation and take necessary steps.

Thanking you.
    sir
    sbi-card.jpgDear Ms. Saxena,

Pls. forward your written complaint to the Head Office of the Bank as soon as possible. Hope you will get any solution from there. Pls. feel free to contact us after getting any kind of response from there. The address is:

State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road, Nariman Point
    Mumbai, MAHARASHTRA – 400021.
    Email: chairmansbi.customer@sbi.co.in
    respected sir/madam
    i,neeraj mittal, one of the customer of SBI and applied for ATM aqainst my a/c no.30863015365 at seepzi Branch of mumbai,maharashtra state on 21 aug 2009 but till now my atm card is not issue.so please urgently as soon as issue the my atm card.r address which is given below:-
    Name neeraj mittalr
    Address 9/179 new d.n. nagar ,
    andheri (west) mumbai
    Account Saving 30863015365

Reply With Quote
    sir/mam,
    i harsh chaudhary holding a/c no. 30758921299.
    i forget my ATM PIN and thn i applyed for new PIN(application submitted on 24/08/09).
    whr i also have received carbon copy of my application.
    till now i don't get any new PIN.
    I'll i do now.
    and how much time it will take.
  • edited September 2009

I have a savings account (63031638450) with State Bank of Indore, Barkheri Branch, Bhopal, Madhyapradesh.

I have used Canara Bank, Railway Station Bandra(W), Mumbai ATM (ATM WDL-Record No. 9585) on 03/08/2009 at 19:36 in evening for withdrawal amount Rs.2000/-.

But I have not received any money from the Canara Bank ATM, But my account showing Rs.2000/- debited for the transaction.

I have complained to my SBI Branch with proper documents i.e. transaction slips etc on 08/08/2009, but till now I have not received any amount.
    What should I do now because already one month has been passed.

Please arrange to credit the same to my account immediately.

Ashish Mohta
    urashu06@gmail.com
    Repected Sir,

I , Anand Vashisht , holding State Bank of India account no . - 20013786668 for
    last 10 months.

On 10th August evening 21:04, I went to nearest AXIS Bank ATM to withdrew Rs.
    20,000/- at Raja Building, Chawri Bazar, Delhi - 6 through Sate Bank of India ATM
    Card. Due to some technical fault, transction was not completed . I received a
    slip through ATM machine on which it is writeen "Tranction Declined". For this we
    received the transction ID - 4452. Again we tried to withdrew Rs. 5000/-. We faced
    same problem and Rs. 5000/- (Tranc ID - 4453 )debited in my SBI account. But on
    same time I received the refund for Rs. 5,000 /- immediately But for Rs. 20,000
    still we have not received any refund. On next day I called up to SBI Customer
    care no., as per his advise, I went to SBI home branch with the necessary
    document. SBI has submitted my call and given complaint no. - 2996926 but they
    were saying they will take 45 Days ( very long period) to resolve this problem. I
    visited 4 times, but they are saying when AXIS Bank will refund , we will give the
    credit in your SBI saving account. I am salaried person and I have urgent need but
    they are delaying to refund me.

It is humble request your goodself to verfiy and make necessary arrangement to
    release the wrong debited amount of Rs. 20,000/- back to my S.B.I. Saving Account
    at the earliest .

Anand Vashisht

SBI Home Branch - Sector - 11, Dwarka, New Delhi
    The branch manager
    State Bank of india
    ambajipeta (AP)

Subject: don't receive atm & pin number

I, vella srinnivasu is having an account with State india of ambajipeta branch (AP). My account no. is 30608544529. Sir on dec 2008. but could not received my atm & pin number
    please imdt send my atm & pin number pl

Dated: 19 sep 09

vella srinivasu
    a/c 30608544529
    State bank of india
    Branch ambajipeta(Ap)
    respected sir,
    my atm card password locked.please open it immidiate
    Dear Madam,

Kindly forward your written complaint to the Head Office of the concerned Bank, as soon as possible.
    Sir/Madam,
    I have savings bank a/c in MADURAI AMMAN SANNATHI SBI BO and my SB A/C NO.10018821730. I had used SYNDICATE BANK ATM CENTRE situated at EAST VELI STREET,MADURAI-625001 on 19.09.2009 at around 10.00 AM for withdrawing Rs.10000/-.
    A bad experience I had gathered. I had not received any money from the SYNDICATE BANK ATM counter and also no printed statement was not generated from that machine. So I can't mentioned the ATM ID. My card was automatically ejected. So, I assume that the machine was not working properly.
    On the same day around 12.30 PM, I used the INDIAN BANK ATM COUNTER situated at NARAYANAPURAM,MADURAI and I withdraw Rs.10000/-. This time no printed statement was not generated by the machine. So, I can't check the closing balance at that time. Yesterday (20.09.2009) I have received SMS message from SBI that shows my Rs.20000/- debited from my account.
    Immediately I send a complaint to the following mail ID's. i.e.
    'chairmansbi.sbi.customer@sbi.co.in' and 'dgm.customer@sbi.co.in', 'contactcentre@sbi.co.in'

Till the time (after 24 hours from complaint) I have not received any message or remedy from the concerned official. Rs.10000/- is valuable money for me. Anybody can hold the others money without permission of the owner of the money. This is treated as a cheat. So, concerned offcial may take necessary action and immediately credited the amount of Rs.10000/- in my account. Please help me for this problem.

G.JEYANTHI, MY MOBILE NO.9443154199
    MY mail id is 'kina20@yahoo.com'.
    Pranita Mohanty,
    GH 821/17, Sector 10,
    CDA, Cuttack,
    Orissa.
    (mohantypranita@yahoo.com)

26/09/09

Yesterday I a customer o sbi, having a/c no. 1099145361 and user of atm card number 6220180006800096726, withdrew 20,000/- via two transactions of 10000 each. Earlier the particular atm machine had been showing some technical glitch regarding its language set up, however after my transaction my account's balnce had depleted from 56,000 to 26,000. After waiting for a few hours when i again obtained a mini statement, it stated that there had been 3 transactions of 10,000 rs each. Although i lodged a formal complaint with an sbi branch here immediately i have no documents to prove that i withdrew ony 20000/-, sice i discarded my receit for the first 10000 transaction. Although this oy happened yesterday having read other unsolved complaints over the internet i feel insecure.Please advise.

Thankfully Yours
    Pranita Mohanty
    (09437051475)
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

Kindly forward your written complaint to the Head office of the Bank and keep a copy of that forwarded complaint.
    respected sir/madam
    i,Narendra Soni one of the customer of SBI and applied for ATM aqainst my a/c no.30057228029 at Dadar Millenium Branch of Mumbai.My New ATM card Charge Money 200 rs has deducted on 08-sept-09.by you but i donot get my ATM card.
    So, sir my request is that please issue the new ATM card with proper address as soon as posible which is given below:-
    Name Narendra Soni
    Address C/o Cosmos innovative systems pvt ltd,7 rail view,L napoo road ,near swami narayan temple Dadar (E),mumbai-400014
    mob. no-9960099117
    Account Saving 30057228029

With Regards,

Narendra Soni
    edited October 2009
    Dear Ms. Saxena,

To sort out such kind of Banking complaints, you will have to send a written complaint to the Head Office of the concerned Bank and wait for the response for near 15 to 20 days. If the Bank fails to provide you any help in that time frame then you can send your written complaint to the RBIs Banking Ombudsman division.
  • edited October 2009
    I am gopal frm Ranipet and I am ranipet SBI customer on 4.12.08 i using sbi atm machine which is located in ranipet sbi branch. but money notdispensed for Rs 4500 but in my account thos money debitted. immediately i lodged complaint with e mail aswell as Branch manager.one year will be pass still i have not get any answer frm sbi.complaint has been forwarded to the concerned department for necessary action.
    You will have a response from them shortly.

Your Complaint Ticket Number : CC-1228288133875
    Email : helpline.lhocni@sbi.co.in

this my complaint number. Please help me to get money. i am industrial worker. i am managing family with my salary.
    E.mail address gopal_ranipet@rediffmail.com

I have a savings account (20013004183) with Railway road meerut u.p

I have used shamli Corporation Bank ATM (ATM WDL-
    cobno84801 ) 10/08/2009 (20:14:58) for withdrawal amount Rs.10.000/-.

Bank ATM. But my account showing Rs.10000/- debited for the transaction.

But the branch manager has not initiate about the matter in my favour.

SBI not responding about this matter.

I need the money immediately as my mather-in-law’s health is very serious.

(javed )
    e.mail – javedmalik0786@gmail.com
    edited October 2009
    Dear Mr. Baroi,

Pls. forward your written complaint to the Head office of the concerned bank. The address is:
    State Bank Bhavan, 4th Floor Madam Cama Road,