TVS Star city Complaint

edited September 2014 in Automobile

I have purchased TVS Star city bike from Chennai dealer SVS motors./ i have received the RC book two days back and i was shocked to see that the model and year was stated as October 2010 whereas i have purchased the bike in Jan 2011.
When we went and enquired the reply was very casual and they told me that this is how it will be.,. We have not been informed about this while we paid them money nor at the time when we took delivery of the vechile. In future when i will be sellilng the bike to sombody the value will come down as the model year is going to be 2010.

I feel there is an wilful concealing of facts by the dealer and i would like to have an explanation from the manufacturer/dealer regading this.

request you to kindly guide and help me

Prabhu Natarajan

Comments

• edited July 2012
    sir i purchased tvs star city bike since lost month 30th
    actual price is 47550 but
    they selling to me 54000 so very wrong sir
  • edited November 2012

i have purchase my tvs star city bike name of bhumi singh s/o sh.kuldeep singh from charayu auto distt.kapurthala punjab on 17 aug.2012 but i am very upset and fad up from bike. From the first day the bike is troubling and all the original part manufacturing from company has been changed the detail are given below:

1) second day i change the oil tank its very dirty.
    2) after one week they change carvorater.
    3) than they change the quails & wire for starting.
    4) noise in gear box it will be changed.
    5) left side complete horn switch change.

I purchase this bike from provident fund payment. I think that i waste my money on this bike. So i highly requested you to please replace my bike. So that i tension free from my bike.

Bhumi singh
    kapurthala(punjab)
  • edited January 2013
    during february 2009 I have purchase a vehicle tvs starcity, now the Engine consuming oil is more I have to put 1liter oil every 15 days once,every 4 months once I have to change the clutch plates, this complaint i placed in tvs customer care they could not give us any pasitive responce.. even though in the service manual mentioned 5years warranty
  • edited January 2013
    Dear Sir ,

I have purchase Tvs Star City on 26.06.2011 on the fist service i have noticed the compliant of front suspension noise on first service onward Now the vehicle completed the four service but the compliant was still exiting i was totally fed up with the TVS SERVICE Done by Anto Auto Trivandrum Kindly take up this issue and Requesting you to Resolve the issue at the earliest

Regadrs
    KOCHUMONY.C
  • edited March 2013
    I purchase the TVS Star city bike in 25 june 2012. From second service i am hearing heavy sound in my engine. In the service center they are not responding properly. Now this the due for fourth service. Pls rectify my problem or pls say any responsible contact person.

With Regards,
    C.Sethuraja,
  • edited March 2013
    Dear Manager,

I am Vijay Bhaskar from Yusufguda, I have purchased two wheeler from Erragada Branch (7-1-638, Near ESI, Erragada, Hyderabad 500018), in October 2012. Model is TVS Star City.

This is to inform you that there was a manufacture defect in the vehicle and It was informed to me that it will be rectified in first servicing. I have given it for servicing for four times by now but the needed work is not yet done and I am facing the same problem again and again. Every time they are telling me the next servicing it will be rectified but Still it is giving the same problem - miss fire. They asked me to change the engine Walls for the vehicle and I have done so, but there is no improvement and I have to waste my money for those engine walls. And it is most important to inform you that the vehicle is giving only 30 kms mileage for one liter where it should be giving 80 kms.

Kindly response to this complaint as soon as possible, otherwise I have to proceed to consumer court.

Vijay Bhaskar
    +919000300999
    vijay.loka@gmail.com
    I have bought TV Star city 110C bike in the month of December 2012 thinking that it will give better mileage. I am getting mileage of around 43KM only. Please help .
  • edited April 2014
    I have bought TV Star city bike 2012.but every time getting mileage 40 to 45 km. so every time i complaint & i am facing other many problem, so please help me for urgent basis, i want good mileage. so do the needful, if not receive response bye you. I take the action.

Center : My TVS, Kolhapur

Avadhut Sadhale
    Kolhapur
    ( 9975621006)

I Purchased Royal Enfield 350cc from Kings Auto Riders, Baner Pune (M.H.) & I received the mail regarding Vech. no. MH14 EK2198 from Showroom on (Tuesday, May 27, 2014 4:48 PM);
    But, till date I am not received the RC smart card, due to showroom guys not submit the smart card payment in RTO .
    I am contineous follow-up & mails to kings showroom, but not getting positive reply., In that condition kindly suggest what is do.
    Regards. Jitendra Gahlod (Mob; 9209951628)

Showroom address as below:

KINGS AUTORIDERS
    Authorized Dealer Royal Enfield
    Address :288/1, Shiv Plaza, Above Titan One Showroom, Baner, Pune: 411 045.
    Sales Contact No : 020-27200255 /56