Complaint against TVS Service Center.

edited September 2014 in Automobile
Hi, My bike Apache number - TN 10 Z 7846. after my 3rd sevice i am facing shock absorbers oil leakage problem started. i done my service in Macherla Service Center in Ramapuram chennai. i showed that problem to them they said they dont have stock absorbers stcok now so have to get it from the company and they asked me to come after 20 days for replacement. after 20 days i went today now they are telling still dint get the stock so not able to do that. also they took the fourth free service booklet.

i am suffering a lot becouse of this. now they are telling we can do free service but cannot replace the shock absorbers bcoz they dont have the stock. what to do now. can anyone help me on this. my number is 09003173437. please help me if you can. if possible please give me TVS complaint center number.

reach me @ 090031734347.

Thank you.

Comments

• edited March 2011
    worst service in sneha tvs kothapet service centre in hyd (AP11AH9938)
  • edited April 2011
    Problem in My Bike.
  • edited May 2011

TVS scooty service is very worst in Vishnu TVS Ganapathy-Coimbatore. I have given my bike for four services, every time i request them to fix up the problems which i have mentioned earlier, but all in vain they are not at all fixing the problem perfectly ,They are putting worst spare parts. Within a 2days vehicle condition goes back. But they are charging for each service more than Rs 800.before service my vehicle has mild noise but now it is ruing like a auto this what their service ,Vishnu TVS can make worst within 3Hrs.they are charging extra money for their worst service and on last Saturday they agreed to service now they are asking extra money for service and spare for their improper service.

TVS as a company sucks.... they are good for nothing. i got a bike from them , the TVS and right from the beginning i have had problems with it. they could not fix it and then their service centre are the worst any company can have... i have given my bike for servicing 4 times in the Vishnu TVS Ganapathy-Coimbatore and they have never fixed a single problem. they do not even wash the bike.
    i regret buying a TVS bike and i will never make the mistake again and will ensure that none of my family members or friends ever buy a TVS.

I need a resolution for this. If it’s not resolved as soon as possible then i would have to take further action. I should get a reply for this mail immediately.

Bike Number: TN 38 AW 8661
    Model : Scooty PEP
    Color : Purple
    Service Station: Vishnu TVs

J.Nandhakumar.

Ph:9600990213
  • edited November 2011
    dear sir

i have apache rtr160 i got the worst service from khayti services center it is at RPS more Danapur.
    i had done half engine work but after completed his work after that i got the problem within 10 days typing chain once again replaced and i had also got the mobile lickage and engine noise. I always told him to do the task but they haven't.
    i had also given this complain to the ares sales officers. But they are also misguiding me.
    whenever i reached to the services center they always changes somes spares and charged us but they haven't removed
    my problem. It is only my its a problem maximum costomer.My vachiles no. is BR 1 AM 1743. This bike is registered with
    the name Mr. Bijeshwar pd singh from danapur.

With Regards
    Rahul Rakesh Singh
    My bike no. BR 1 AM 1743 Color Yellow, Model Apache RTR160
    Cont. 09386045693, 8252241829, 8521215206
  • edited November 2011
    hi
    i bought tvs wego for my wife when it was launchedon november 2010
    from that day it ran for 1250 km and i had spend too much money on petrol because in full petrol tank it goes only 55 to 60 km
    i had complain to tvs toll free no. and they every time tell me that service engineer will call u in the evening but they never told me which evening he will be calling
    instead of wego i would have bought some other scooter or scooty for my wife
    i came through worst service of all time in my life
    once u bought it noboby is listening to u
    my no ic HP 19B 1063
    IN FUTURE I SUGGEST NOT TO BUY ANY TVS PRODUCT NAD THE SERVICE CENTRE PEOPLE ARE THE WORST ANY COMPONY CAN HAVE AND UNPROFESSIONAL AND UNTRAINED PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW WHERE TO START AND WHAT TO DO
    shahnaz ahmad
    0091 98162 86221
    himachal pradesh
  • Peush PrabhakarPeush Prabhakar Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    Hey,
    Everyone I would like to appeal wherein Service Center Persons changed engine oil without informing about it. I also told them I just need a service and nothing else is to be done as TVS sport has just covered 1890 kilometers and no need is there to change oil but then too they did. Its the case of Allahabad TVS Service Center in Civil Lines near Vishal Mega Mart. I also reported this to manager but he instead of understanding it gave absurd excuses and told me do you it is company's policy. Even I inquired into that as it was impossible and found that all of them were cheating all the customers in the same way.

Vehicle Owner : Peush Prabhakar
    Vehicle No. : UP70 BK 2216
    Vehicle Model: TVS STAR Sports
    Service Center: Civil Lines, Allahabad
    Allahabad
  • shankar1957shankar1957 Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Recently I have given my TVS Victor Bike for service in TVS service center:

Listing the complaints of the Bike thus:

1 Bike Do sent start When kicked
    2.Engine gets off When the cruise is at low pace in traffic
    3.Mileage is very poor.
    4.Foot rest damaged need to be replaced
    5.Side indicators need to be replaced
    6.Kick rod loose and to be replaced
    7.Battery was old and poor
    8.When I park the bike in front of my gate at house while the bike in neutral and on.( It takes 5secs. to
    Open the gate go inside the gate) The moment I open the gate come to the bike only to see that the bike is
    Off.
    Off all the complaints only item 5 was addressed well.

I took the bike to the service service station 3 times but in vain.
    Reply for Item No. 4,5&7 No stock.
    Post Lunch time is horrible they never adhere to time just before lunch and after lunch.
    My bike is having same problem before service and after service.
    They charged me about 1300/-
    They changed some unnecessary parts which in the last servicing also changed
    Previously they used to check the level of petrol This time No.
    Totally I am not happy with service of The TVS service center at Anantapur,
    Where I gave my bike for servicing. In my last servicing things were other wise.
    I appeal to public here by not to get belied by the Tall claims of TVS Service Center

ABS.Somayajulu.
    Manager In ISO 9001-2008 Multi & Super specialty Hospital,

ANANTAPUR
  • edited April 2012
    Hi All,

This is Murli from Noida.
    I had my worst experiance with TVS service service at Noida.

I had problem with my Engine so i decided to had work on it.

After a long thought i deceided to do it on TVS showroom at Noida "Aditi Automobiles, c-2, sector-10, Noida".

When i reached at the shoroom on (14/04/2012) and show my consern regarding the problem i am having with my engine and told them to complet engine work, the persone told me that i can get my bike by the evening which was duly conformed by the owner of the showroom and i was told to come in evening to colect the bike. They take 5000 rs from me in advance, stating that they required advance payment for doing the job.

I got a call in the evening that the bike will not be able to collect in the evening as they don't have some parts available at the showroom and will be available on Wednesday (18/04/2012).

Wtihout knowing the inventory they operated my bike and then told me that the bike will not be available till Wednesday.

Then on Wednesday when i called them to know the status of my bike they again told me that they still don't have the parts available at the showroom and again told that the bike will be available on 19th.

So i am still waiting for the day to come when i will get my bike back.

I would recommand every TVS users that do not go the Aditi Automobils, c-2, Sector-10, Noida.
    They are not aware about their inventory available at the showroom and missguide the customers.

Murli Ashiya
  • edited May 2012
    worst 2 wheeler one can purchase for the money I spent on making it suitable for riding. I spent more than 6k on just fixing one problem. It is irony but it's way too funny to share everyone that the problem I have been facing and still unsolved mystery is that the petrol I put doesn't go into petrol tank, it rather goes to engine and gets mixed with engine oil. I gave it service station which is authorised one and yet they dint fix the issue. Not even one day have passed since I brought back vehicle from service center that I have noticed the same problem. +918547035836 this is my number and the vehicle number is KA 12 J 7049. I need TVS people to contact me at the earliest, I either want them to replace the vehicle with a new one, remove engine and fix a new engine or just agree for an exchange.
  • edited May 2012

I am Om Parkash S/O Shiv Nath R/O H.No. 76 St. No. 5 Gurubagh Colony Near Veer Palace Chandigarh Road Focal Point Ludhiana. 141010.

Subject :- Complaint TVS Company Not sale a quality product.

Vehicle No. is PB 10 DF 0823 Apache RTR 180 White Colour.

I am purchased TVS Apache RTR 180 Since July 2011. The Bike performance is appreciated for 4 To 5 Month But after this period accident for my self due to front disk break not working properly.
    i am complaint gulzar TVS Ludhiana. the enng. told me not a break issue. so i am ignore this. but during running i am facing this problem again & again then i am complaint again to gulzar TVS but again engg. told me this is not a break problem engg. told during running break collect some dust so you fill the break nor work properly nothing anything as.
    but again 12-05-2012 Saturday accident of my self due to front disk break not working properly disk is jam in Highway. my driving speed is approximate 90~100 Km/Hrs. i am thanks to god i am safe but my face is normally damage so i not suffer in future due to this problem.
    so i am claim to company please pay my all suffering cost & also pay my bike maintenance cost.

So i am submitted our bike in gulzar TVS to day 14-05-2012 due to check this problem and accidental claim.
    Sir i request you please solve this quality issue.

I am Waiting Your Reply.

If any doubt please contact me any time.

Om Parkash

99144-21219
  • indramani mishraindramani mishra Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    i bought new tvs Apache 160 hyper edge from mcz motors (tolichouki,hyderabad) on 10th may 2012 and the amt was cash .. when i paid whole amt then they told they don't have yellow color bike so my bike will come after 1 hr ... i waited there for 6 hr after that the person came with bike i dont know from where he was coming and after coming that showroom guys told this is ur bike ...from the date ho purchasing i m facing lot of problem with the service of that showroom .. i bought that bike on may 10th may and i got the papers after 15 days still i m waiting for service book when i talk to them they tell me that "company is not sending that book what we can do..." that showroom people does't have manner to talk also. one day they call'ed me n ask ur all documents are ready u can come n collect when i went there then the person name 'rajkumar' he told me service book is not yet come u can come after two days then i ask him "when all documents were not ready then why did u call me it was wastage of journey" then he told " its a commitment to u after two days it will come" now one week is over and i m still waiting for service book ... tell me what should i do? my bike's first servicing date is on 10th june without book how i can go for servicing??

i m really feddup with the service of tvs mcz motor showroom even i talked to manager of that center also he is also does't have manner to talk plss he was fighting n arguing with me do something its really hurting i m not happy even after purchasing bike just because ho that showroom.

its really shame for TVS company that they r producing nice product but not giving the services i cant recomment to any one to buy tvs products.

indramani mishra
    hyderabad
  • edited June 2012
    i own TVS star coty since 5 years.
    the day i bought the bike ,its giving miss strokes since then.i have complained this problem several times to the service ecntres,however no action has been taken so far.
    i think no one from TVS group is enough capable to solve the problem.
    you can imagine how humiliating it is when you are in between huge traffic and your bike is giving mis strokes....its becoming a shame to ride on a STAR CITY...(City mein kachra)
  • edited June 2012
    my name is gurpal singh am from ludhiana maine last year tvs ka bike firozpur road se gulzar (dealer) se purchase kya tha 3 service bhi ho gye thee koi complaint nahi thee par ab firozpur road ki branch band ho gye aur maine rajpura road se 4rth service ke liye bheja par mere bike ka jo haal huua aap meri bike dekh ke batana na to service karne wale ko kush ata hai na koi complaint sun ne wala 8 din baad band bike without service wapas lana para kyonki unke paas bike ka koi bhi parts nahi the parts 20 din baaad ayega is ka matlab hum bike 20 din nahi chala sakte aakhir mujhe bike bahar se hi theek karwana para am shoking aap ko complaint kar raha hoon my ph no 9855334034 plz call me am totaly depressed
    HI All,

I just wanted to complaint how Triton treat their customers.

And i have explained everythin in the mail and i dont have time to discuss on this matter.(its waste discussing)

I am asking the concern persons to stand on saturday Eveing in the service centre and analyse the situation there.

I was asked for the below.(Friday morning compalints taken in the Job Card)

1, oil Change (was done on second day evening after i requesting the mechanic)

2, Adjusting the break, (Only disc was done not rear one).

3, Battery charge (Not done)

4, And they commited to give back vehicle on Friday evening, but friday no one called me to inform that they are giving on saturday and when i asked on Saturday they are planning to Push to monday.

5, when i called the service centre they dont have the courtesy to asnwer, they cut line before conversation finish.(some male staff)(this was the worse part in whole drama).

6. Vehicle delivered around 8 pm second day after putting pressure on the mechanic .( i came to service centre at 5.20 pm of second day)

7, Washing the vehicle was very poor, only name sake they put water on the vehicle.the greece and dust still there on that bike.(not cleaning inside the seat and edges of engine,no soap wash).

8, They are giving hand written bill and not computer printed and its very diffcult to read what they written on the bill(i mean to say for what they charged how much).

9, Some sound is coming in engine so i asked them to check but i did not tell to open the engine. but they did not ask me before opening the engine(May be they can open the engine with out my permission) and they told all the mess in engine so it wil cost 7000 rs , so i asked them no need to doin it now,will do it after some time , just do the service,for this they took 2 days.

Hope all clear now, and i dont have any more explanation.

Charan
  • edited June 2012

i am using TVS APPACHE RTR 160, My vehicle engno: OE4GB2291146 CHASSIS NO: MD634KE44B2G20586. actually i have given my bike to SRI GOKUL TVS SERVICE CENTER Rajahmudry for second service. This People Dont no how to give service to a bike.Why because these Service workers are Damaged my engine completely n leakage petrol from corroboratory and my Digital speedometer is also not working properly. I had given complaint to the service manager Mr. M Pavan Kumar (9618918666) so many times but he did not Respond n so care less Please do need full to this issue.

I am expecting my problem will be solved,Please maintain the Brand ethicks of TVS

Mr.A.Pawan Kumar
    9966778441.
  • edited July 2012
    indicator is always not working properly,battery down problems,and suddenly we got a problem for one side unbalancing scooter, the servicing is so bad and not satisfaction reply... every parts is always chargeable, there is no over guarantee and nothing is free of cost...whenever we discuss our scooter problem to them they reply that this is not a part of servicing..then which type of service your company is providing to customers, only washing the scooters !
  • Jagadeep AJagadeep A Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    This is to inform you that I gave my vehicle for repair (reason for repair: when I met with an accident)at skanda tvs motors showroom on 3/8/2012 evening 7:45pm, its been 3 working days till now it didn't got any positive response I requested to solve this issue as soon as possible without my vehicle its very difficult for my work schedule.
    Complaint against: Skanda Tvs Motars

• lravikmr7lravikmr7 Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    hi
    sir/madam

here i have under mentioned a letter regarding my complain that i have sent to SERVICE
    DEPARTMENT TVS MOTOR COMPANY LIMTED HARITA,HOSUR-635109,TAMILNADU,INDIA
    but i have not got any postive response from that side and TM
    MR. B. S. SUKLA
    called me up and not accepted his fault and said for paid service that i don't want to take i want justice. so please take any legel step
    for my complain against TVS MOTOR FOR THAT here i am forwarding this
    mail and complain letter.

hoping for a favourable reply

name- ravi kumar
    phone num-0522-4016327

The Service Department
    TVS MOTOR COMPANY LIMITED
    SUBJECT- reminder against my complain
    Sir/Madam
    With reference to my previous latter I want to inform you that I have sent this letter previously at this address SERVICE DEPARTMENT TVS MOTOR COMPANY LIMTED HARITA,HOSUR-635109,TAMILNADU,INDIA but still I have not got any response against my complain from your side so here I am sending this letter again for hoping your immediate response. I want to inform you that I gave my TVS Apache RTR FI Disc E-2 motorcycle for servicing for general checkup, general service, low millage and changing chains Spocket on 27/07/2012in Speed motor company 3, Shahnajaf road Lucknow. When I received my bike it was not running properly. It seems that petrol was not reaching to the engine. Then I said for rechecking at the same time mechanic NAMED MUNNA he straight forward said that now fuel pump is seized and it needs to change. BUT Before servicing there was not such a problem in it.When I talked to the supervisor MR. DALJEET SINGH he said that “it might be damaged before servicing“ and then I talked to the TM MR. B. S. SUKLA he also said that you had mentioned the problem of VEHICLE JERKING MISSING in your job card after confirming it with the supervisor .so I don’t understand that if I had mentioned that problem then why it was not repaired during the service before giving me my bike and second thing there had not such any problem in it And I didn’t get mention in the job card. So it is my request to you to take proper action immediately against this situation and please get serviced my bike again and give me it in proper condition.
  • edited September 2012
    THIS IS THE WORST SITUATION THAT I HAD WITH THE TVS SERVICE CENTER IN EDAPALLY COCHIN. I HAVE TO TELL YOU PEOPLE(TVS) THAT NEVER HURT SOMEONE WHO BAUGHT A BIKE FROM THE COMPANY. TODAY I CAME TO KNOW THAT THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANY THAT I HAD EVER APPROACHED. WHEN I FIRST VISITED TO HAVE LOOK AT THE TVS APACHE RTR 180.YOU PEOPLE WERE BACK OF ME TO BUY THE BIKE WHEN I GOT IT ALL CHANGED IN A SUDDEN, THIS IS BULLSHIT CHANGE THIS ATTITUDE PLEASE.. BEHAVE LIKE HUMANS NOT LIKE ANIMALS. I TOLD MY FRIENDS TO BUY THE APACHE RTR 180 BIKE, I HAVE TO TELL THAT THE BIKE IS AWSOME BUT THE PEOPLE U HAVE RECRUITED SUCKS LIKE ANY THING. LAST WEEK I WENT TO THE SERVICE CENTER FOR MY 4TH SERVICE OF MY BIKE TO EDAPALLY COCHIN TVS CENTER, PLEASE NOTE THAT MR. ALBY TOLD ME THAT THEY NEED ONE MORE DAY TO RETURN THE NIKE AFTER SERVICING. I AM A SALES PROMOTER AND I HAVE TO TRAVEL A LOT, SO I TOLD HIM FINE TELL ME ANOTHER DAY SO THAT I CAN GET MY BIKE ON TIME. SO HE TOLD ME TO COME ON SATURDAY OK FINE TODAY ON 22ND SEPTEMBER 2012 ON SATURDAY I WENT TO SERVICE CENTER AND REACHED BY 10.30 AS PER HE SAID . I TOLD HIM PLEASE COULD YOU DO ME A FAVOR...PLEASE HAND OVER THE BIKE TO ME TODAY ITSELF BECOZ I NEED THE BIKE. HE TOLD HE CANNOT DO THAT IF U(ME) WANT KEEP IT AND I WILL RETURN THE BIKE ON MONDAY EVENING. I TOLD THAT DAY I TOLD I HAVE TO TRAVEL AND MY WORKING TIME IS TILL 5.30 SO I WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO COME AND COLLECT AND IF I DO NOT COME THE SAME DAY U PEOPLE WILL ADD EXTRA CASH FOR KEEPING THE BIKE IN THE SHOWROOM.....I TOLD EVERYTHING....AND THAT BASTERD HAS THE SAME THING TO TELL THAT HE CANNOT...BLABLABLA....NOW WHY I AM TELLING THIS IS BECAUSE I WILL SERVICE MA BIKE IN LOCAL WORKSHOP IN ANY COST. IF ANY THING HAPPENS TO THE ENGINE DURING THE WARRANTY PERIOD I WILL APPROACH THE COMPANY AND IF U PEOPLE TELL BLABLABLA I NEED A PROOF TO KICK UR ASSES...TODAY ITSELF I WILL APPROACH THE COURT AND WILL ISSUE A CASE ON THE TVS SERVICE CENTER IN COCHIN FOR CHEATING A CUSTOMER. IF THE COMPANY NEEDS TO IMPROVE THE SALES PLEASE TRY TO RECRUIT SOME GOOD FELLOWS..MR. ALBY U DICK HEAD IF U READ THIS PLEASE LIKE IT.

Nishanth
  • edited November 2012
    tvs jive is very wost bike of india please dont purchase
    Dear Sir.

A small suggestion, if you really wanna develop your company or to improve your services, please do ban the TVS showroom named UDAY MOTORS the which is under N. Srinivas goud. because they really provide the worse of TVS. they are changing parts. they never fix the problems that are being brought forth. the main person sitting in the centre always keeps talking on phone and never respond to the customers. i bought TVS Apache RTR 160 just 5 months back and the have done hell out of it. the accelerator wire got broked. i have complained many problems about my problems but they never respond. they tell that they will fix but they never that problem. im facing many problems with my bike and that service centre people are not at all bothered. please take severe action on that centre and please please fix my problems. you can reach me on 9705903438.
    Thank you.

I have scooty pep+, vehicle no- MH31-DJ5632, put on serviceing on 16th nov2012, repoerted noise problem in the engine, and asked them to work on that, when i collected my vehicle, they changed something in vehicle which i can't understand, and said now the vehicle is OK, but its noise problem again started and was worse than earlier, I again went to service center they told me that they will check again and now whatever part is making the noise will replace and i would have to pay charge for 580/- + the cost of replaced part. I have been reporting this prolem since last 2-3 servicing in last servicing, the had changed something in engine.

Here is the details of my last bill I paid -
    1. GASKET COVER OIL PUMP - 24/-
    2. OIL - TRU4T APISL 10W30 -240/-
    3. OILSEAL 30 X 40 X 7 -54.22-
    4. SERVICE LABOUTR CHARGES -190/-
    5. CLUTCH O H -150/-
    6. CONSUMABLE -20
    7.SUPPLYMENTRY OIL -130/-

Invoice N0-3264,

I always report the pronlem and they ask me to change something inside it and now charged heavily unnecessarily.
    Please tell me what to do.

Swapnagandha Sohale
    e-mail-sohale.swapnagandha@gmail.com
    dear sir, i am chandrapatty, Eriyur post, Thiruppathur Tk, Sivagangai Dist. I have TVS Scooty Streak, my problem our scooty cannot on self Start, i send my motor two time to Sri Vignesh Service Station is situated at Minnagar, Thiruppathur, Sivagangai the same problem, but they never solve the problem, otherwise you drive your motor then automatically work your hand self. but they had charged RS 2,000.00. What is the justice,

lot of people say same this problem, they make money only, never so the proper service.

Please take action against the service station, if not we go to the consumer court

Panneer
  • edited January 2013

With reference to my previous latter I want to inform you that I have sent this letter previously at this address SERVICE DEPARTMENT TVS MOTOR COMPANY LIMTED HARITA,HOSUR-635109,TAMILNADU,INDIA but still I have not got any response against my complain from your side so here I am sending this letter again for hoping your immediate response. I want to inform you that I gave my TVS Apache RTR 180 speed 20km to 40km MISSING PROBLEM, low millage. When I received my bike it was not running properly. BUT Before servicing there was not such a problem in it.When I talked to the supervisor. So it is my request to you to take proper action immediately against this situation and please get serviced my bike again and give me it in proper condition.

MANUWAR HUSSAIN ,Mo.9810067598
    RTR180 WHITE COLOUR.2011
    NEW DELHI
    hi,
    my name is amit kumar srivastava.i have an tvs apache up 32 dc 1634.near to my house there is a tvs service center.the customer service is worst here.they give preferance to people who give them extra money.there is no value of normal customer.all about money n all r fraud there.they will ask not to make original bill.everything is there against law.they change part of the vehicle on demand example--if i ll ask for new battery..they will offer me to buy a new battery which has been stolen from other bike n they will ask half amount.if someone is waiting in queue with normally n wants everything legally.they wont give preference to them.he need to wait 2 hours atleast only to talk with them.and if u ll directly talk to mechanics.they will complete your bike as soon as possible.all are corrupted here.i request to responsible authority to take some action against them.
    thanking you.
  • edited January 2013
    mera naam hai yashpal maine 2 service karwa li hai or abhi tak pichle disk main prblm khatam nahi hui hai please mere help karo mera contact no hai 9992449444
  • edited February 2013
    TVS service centers are not having well trained mechanics at their service centres.

We had very very bad experience at MATRIX SERVICE and BHARATH SERVICE CENTRE.

They are not bother about doing good service ,the main target is to collect more money from the customer.

After service, we found there are many problems in WEGO scooter.

I suggest dont go to these TVS service centres.

The staff behaviour also very bad,they are not well trained.

Simply we spend 2,000 for one service.

We had only one starting problem with WEGO before giving to service--They charged rs 1200(800+400 TC) for the same.

After service , the next day we found that Speedo meter is not working and there is some sound coming from back wheel

for the again they collected rs800.

So we feel that TVS service centers are not meant for customer service, they are only money collecting centres.
  • edited April 2013
    i have to purchase one bike and wego in balasinor before six months my resident is in balasinor but balasinor dealer is not support to me and not giving number og both vehicle. so plz do as fast as possible. thanks call me 9327486381 , 9727872383 , 9624827642.
    this is MUJAHID PARVEZ from meerut cantt, I have a TVS scooty WEGO, which is not working properly..
    i had complained against it many time to the service providers in meerut but didnt get the proper service...
    they use to promise us every time that this time your scooty will work properly nd u will not face any problem but every time i got the same problem in it..
    scooty is not giving the average which was promised, its back wheel hav some braking problem so plz accept my complain nd do something for me..
    thanking you
    Mujahid Parvez
    meerut cantt
    mob no-9359903192

TVS Services is very bad in Shakti TVS In Saharsa Bihar,
    before three days i go to servicing of My bike TVS Sport BR-19 F 2437, but here Employee is making services chaln in morning but not done Services in hold Day. i am waiting for services before 3 days but Here Employee are not Done Services and he Said Give Extra Money for services but sir our 3 services are free. sir i have no any other option for complain so request u please process my Complain.

Md Kabir khan