Bajaj Finance not providing NOC certificate for cleared loans

I purchased a Bajaj Pulsar bike in jun 2008 with the finance from "Bajaj Finance" my proposal number is 528010015, I have cleared all the loan amount in oct 2010 but still I have not received the NOC certificate.
Due to this I am not able to sell my bike.
I spoke to the customer care on 3rd feb 2011 they told me that within 10 working days but still I have received nothing so when I called today they were again committing a period of 10 working days.
There was some dispute during the loan period of Rs 3990/- which was settled in "AUTO INDIA, SANGLI" office where the office of BAJAJ FINANCE is located.
Sir I want to launch a complaint against "BAJAJ Finance" and "Bajaj Finance, Sangli" for unnecessarily harassing me.
Please guide me what to do next.
Waiting for Your reply.

Thanking You
Jabbar U Mulla
At : Jaysingpur
Mob : 9922550550 , 9623450751
Email : jumulla@yahoo.com

Comments

My self Malkiat Singh
    I have purchased Pulsar bike through Bajaj Finance. All loan amount is cleared four months ago but i have not get NOC from Bajaj Finance.
    edited July 2013
    Dear Mr. Singh,

At the outset, please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused. To help us expedite the process of resolution, could you please share your loan account number and contact details with us?

weCare
    Bajaj Finserv Lending
  • edited October 2013
    My loan is cleared and i need my byke noc
  • edited October 2013
    My loan is cleared and i need my byke noc
  • edited February 2014
    My loan a.c no is. 593005697.
    My loan is cleared I need my NOC
  • edited April 2014
    My father have purchased a Bajaj CT 100 by availing a loan from Bajaj Auto Finance. After completing all instalments they didn't issue the NOC. (The agreement number is 444024590). Kindly make necessary arrangements to avail NOC by speed post to the following address.

P.Gopala Pillai
    Rajisha Bhavan
    Thazhamel,Anchal P.O
    Kollam - 691306,Kerala.
    Mobile -9446662378
  • edited August 2014
    gajalksmi s my loan a/c no 4040pl00343908 i have not recived noc
    pl send as noc i have closed my personal loan on 14.8.2014,
    still i have not got the noc
    edited August 2014
    Dear Sir/ Madam.

Thank you for sharing your Loan Account Number. We have initiated the process of resolution of your query. You shall hear from us asap. During this time, should you wish to contact us, please write to us on wecare@bajajfinserv.in mentioning your Loan Account Number in the subject.

WeCare
    Bajaj Finserv Lending.
    edited August 2014
    Dear Madam,

With reference to your post, we would like to inform you that we have sent across your NOC in a separate email to your registered email id with us.Alternatively you could also download/view your NOC by logging with your Experia id and password on our website Bajaj Finserv - Finance, Wealth and Insurance Services in India. For any further clarifications, do write to us on wecrae@bajajfinserv.in

WeCare
    Bajaj Finserv Lending.
    Sir I had owned a bike in april 29th 2003. But still I had not received clearence certificate till now. I request u to go on my complaint and issue noc as soon as possible.
    Sir I had owned a bike in april 29th 2003. Almost 10 years completed. But still I had not received clearence certificate till now. I request u to go on my complaint and issue clearence certificate as soon as possible. This certificate is very important for me.
    edited September 2014
    Dear Sir/ Madam.

For queries related to auto loans, please call 1800 209 2235 or you can write to – bflcustomercare@bajajauto.co.in

weCare