Complaint against Bharat Relocation Packers & Movers, Pune

I gave my new, 1 month old, bike to transfer from Pune to Noida along with helmet. I was promised that the delivery will be made within 3 working days. But i got my bike after almost 1.5 months, after calling them everyday and getting the status. Apart from this, till now (after 3 months of sending my bike from pune), i have not got my new Rs.1500 helmet, which i assume they have lost during transportation. Upon asking to give back insurance amount, which they collected from me for proper delivery of all items, they refused to pay a single penny.

Comments

• devendratapdiadevendratapdia Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    Consumer Court,
    India.

I have booked 3 bags+ 1 Dish+ 1TV + 1 Bike for transport from Pune to Ahemedabad.

The packing and moving from door to door was assigned to Bharat Packers and Movers,Pune.

While transport they broke the Clutch handle of my bike.

I have the receipt of transport.

When I spoke to Mr. Chauhan, He refused to pay the fine.

and Disconnected my phone call.

These ppls collected 5000 thousand from me for transport.

I want the refund for the damage of bike.

Please help me out here.

-Devendra Tapdia
  • edited August 2012
    To me this looks like a fraud company..Please refrain from doing any sort of business.
    No Delivery done till now, picked up my luggage 15 days ago...every time they give a new excuse....

On calling the person, i get one reply...Do whatever you can do but it will take few more days...
    WORST EVER EXPERIENCE I HAVE EVER GOT IN DOING ANY SORT OF TRANSACTION IN MY LIFE....DONT KNOW HOW THESE PLOPLE ARE FREE AND LOOTING COMMON MAN
  • edited September 2012
    At the time of loading they told me that my bike will be delivered at my home and then took long time (more then 25 days which should be 8-9 days as per there term and condition) to deliver it and later they unloaded my bike at outskirts of the city. Also my bike was damaged.
  • edited November 2012
    I paid 2800 to move my karizma bike from bangalore to pune, they lost the key in the process and moreover damaged the switch board and the left side body,
    they do not do delivery to home, you have to pick up your broken bike from the outskirts, do not engage them for any services
    These are the worst ever movers and packers I have seen so far.........I have sent two cartons from pune to bhopal which they promised to transport in 3-4 days.
    After 11 days I got a call that my cartons are in Bhopal but refused to deliver at my place. Instead ,they asking me to pay for the local transportation.
    Please help.
  • edited September 2013
    Dear all i hire packers and movers in pune,ie,Movers and packers pune, 08010106050, Packers and movers Pune, Movers and Packers in Pune, Packers and Movers in Pune, Movers Pune, Packers Pune, Packers Movers Pune, Movers Packers Pune, is best packers and movers i avile this service totly satisfied,,

manoj
  • edited December 2013
    I had asked for transporting my bike from Mumbai to Chennai with Bharath movers and packers. I was promised that my bike will be delivered in 3 to 4 days. It's been 8 days and still no sign of my bike even after multiple followups. They are stating that by mistake they have left the bike in Bangalore. I don't know if I will ever get my bike. Please never use this company for any transportation purpose. The worst ever experience I am going through. They don't care after taking the money. They are big cheats and Iam planning to file a police complaint shortly.
  • edited March 2014
    The worst packers & movers i have ever experience. They told me they ll deliver in 2 3 days and i got my bike after a week. My cbz back light cover was totally broken. And Mr chouhan and Mr. rathod will fool you everyday about the status. I highly recommend you NOT to use their services if you are concerned about the goods. Also, the reviews written on their website are all fraud and written by themselves. Plz check the reviews of them in other websites and you will come to know the reality!
  • edited April 2014
    Hello friends... Never ever thing of using the service of Bharat Packers and Movers. They are the bastards who don't know how to do business. Specially they are the frauds who are cheating all. Please never ever thing of transporting things or bike from this ***** company.
  • edited May 2014
    He is a cheat. He charges huge amount and doesnt even pack the bike properly.
    He tells all lies and is abusive.
    He promises door to door delivery but it never happens.
    He promises a call back and it never happens.
    Do not believe in this fraud and send your bike through a reputed one.
    He broke my clutch for bike and had scratches all over
  • edited June 2014
    I had ordered a bike transportation for my avenger 220 bike from pune to ahmedabad. Instead of 3 days for delivery, bharat packers and movers took 7 days and returned my bike in very bad condition. They abused me when I called them and kept telling lies. In the transit, they also lost my cross helmet worth Rs. 3500. After that they asked to me collect the bike from the office when actually they had firstly agreed on pick and drop service. I still went 20 kms to pick up my bike from their office and then they said there was some miscommunication and my bike had not arrived till then. Then the contact person Mr. Rathod and Mr. Chouhan agreed to deliver my bike at my address the next day but they again ditched me saying that I will have to go 20kms again to get the bike. I have never come across such a fraud company in life. When I raised my volume on them then they abused me and threatened me of serious consequences. I want to get my money refunded and their licence cancelled. Such people don't deserve to do business and cheat customers.
    Regards, Gaurav Agrawal
  • edited June 2014
    I gave my bike to Bharat Packers and Movers to transport from Pune to Ahmedabad. They Promised that they will deliver my bike within max 3 days, but they took more than 15 days to deliver. I was calling them for status of my bike everyday, but they were not giving proper answer.
    And they promised that they will deliver bike at my Home, but they didn't. I had to get my bike from their Go-down 50 KM away from my home. Even they didn't unpacked my bike properly.
    So never trust Bharat Packers and Movers. Their service is very worst.
  • sharma.romil10sharma.romil10 Junior Member
    edited July 2014
    The worst packers and movers I have ever experience. They told me they will deliver in five days and I got my bike after two weeks. My bike's petrol tank was completely damaged and also they lost my bike keys, actually they forgot to bring the keys from Pune office. And Rathod will fool you everyday about the status. I highly recommend you NOT to use their services if you are concerned about the goods. Also, the reviews written on their website are all fraud and written by themselves. Plz check the reviews of them in other websites and you will come to know the reality!
    While receiving the bike, Rathod told me that they would give the compensation of whatever expenses would be incurred to correct the damaged petrol tank. But its more than two months now and he didn't give me a single penny. He didn't even bothers when I told him that I'll file a case in Consumer Court.
    Pathetic service.
    Same was happened with my friend.
    Plz let me know what can be done against this ?
    don't trust bharath packers and movers.Worst service worst worst
    worstworst