complaint against MTS MBlaze Internet Data Card

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I have purchased MBlaze Internet Data Card No. 9146809254 29.12.2010 MTS gallery (M.K. ENTERPRISES) from Shop no 01, Narmada Dham Bldg, Navghar Road,
Bhayender (East), Thane – 401104. GALLARY CONTACT NO. – 9146100285 , contact person Mr. Santosh.

I have given all the required documents at said Gallary office and he confirmed me that everything is ok.

When I took the card from gallery they activated it but after one day it was deactivated . when I asked gallery about this, he checked from system and found that my docs were attached with one another MTS card and my card status showing non receipt of docs.

I have submitted the docs again and the gallery person told that it will be activated now and me also hope everything will be ok now.

But on16.01.2011 I received call from MTS customer care that my docs are still pending and my card is not accessible. I called for the same to Gallary and they again saying that docs are pending.

On 17th Jan I HAVE SUBMITTED THIRD TIME MY DOCS WITH GALLARY BUT STILL MY CARD IS NOT ACTIVATED. (communication mail with Gallery person also attached herewith for your ready reference)

Gallery gave me offer of Reebok shoe along with this data card but even after submission of my online request for Reebok shoe, I have not yet received shoe also.

I have lodged complaint with MTS customer care on 18.01.2011 but still no solution from customer care on my problem. Attached herewith my mail communication with MTS customer care (very bad servise ).

On 05.02.2011, I have again submitted my docs with original docs verification at MTS Gallery , Bhayander East, but my card yet not activated. Now they are saying that the said data card is blocked and can not be activated. What is this madam ????? how can it be happen ??

Considering All these facts it can be prima facie smelled that there was fraud with me by MTS Gallery, I request your goodself to look into matter and give me relief by activation of my internet card and give me Reebok shoe in offer.

Anticipating justice from you in this matter.

Comments

• edited October 2011
    Sir i am a user of mts mblaze. when i bought mts data card then the speed of mts data card was good. but for some days my data card is not working properly. speed of mts has became decreases. now the download speed of data card is only 58 kbps and updating speed is 34 to 46 kbps.Sir i want to know that what i will do.
  • edited November 2011
    dear mts

my mts data card was blocked.........please tell the process how to reactive it..........
    my number : 9600020281
  • edited December 2011
    kindly note that I made payment of Rs 209/ thru corporation bank chq no 969022 dated Nov 18, 2011 whereas due date is Nov 23, 2011. Despite payment made in time, my datacard connection was discontinued on Dec 5, 2011 without any intimation. Also, I am not getting payment ackgment from the company. My datacard number is 9146235225 on the name of Dhimant Bhatt. I was told by your call centre executive that my credit limit exceed which is not the fact because my next monthly payment bill is yet come and complete. please company should give proper explanation on this. Also, I would like to place on record there is no showroom or payment office of MTS in Borivali (having population of more than 10 lakh) (and there are two offices in mira road which is small town compare to borivali). I had to search your payment centre for two days which is very hard to digest. Hope the company believes in CUSTOMER IS KING. company is not so farmilar in the market and such kind of problem may damage name and reputation of the company. I expect call from company with quick redressal.Other customers must know how the company is functioning in a big city like mumbai. I filed formal complaint but no reply/responce so far. end.
  • sandy_mtssandy_mts Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    Respected Consumer court,

Last time i recharged my datacard with an amount of 299 for company provide me 500MB data for 30 days. But after 10 days when i want to check my emails. It was not opening the web page. I think i had usage the 500MB of data within 10 days. So i check the connection log but it was showing that i did usage only 300 MB data within this period. I am very upset. After that i try to talk their customer care center but when i called on MTS customer care i get disappointed because after follow the answering machine instructions it was saying that we can not provide any information on that and it is not toll free. A common man get a limited salary and if he will not get the proper benefits of his money he will be disappointed. Please let me know what should i do now. One more thing they have change their data transfer speed also and giving no intimation about this. Now they are providing 3.1Mbps speed for 1GB data usage only after that customer will get a speed of 144Kbps till 6GB. I think they are just deceiving their customers.

Thanks in advance!
  • ravi.kalakuriravi.kalakuri Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    Dear sri/madam,

I Am k.ravi kumar working for a automotive company as a sales manager,two months back i have purchased MTS M BLAZE data card at nizamabad(andhra pradesh)around 15 days back it stopped working, i gave it to concerned service center(satya electronics,1st floor,hm complex,nizamabad)concerned person mr.naveen(ph no:-9133000820)they promised me that in two working days they will hand over my data card but as of now there is no response,in my day routine i have lot many things to do with internet because of this poor service iam facing hell lot of problems i request please suggest me way forward for this, because recently i have recharged 999 rs on the same data card.thank you

K.RAVI KUMAR
    Hi K. Ravi Kumar,
    We regret the inconvenience caused. Please specify your Name and Contact number so that we can contact you to resolve your issue.
  • Anujkk54Anujkk54 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I went to sangita mobile in bangalore for mobline purchage..the manager of sangita told if you will take mobile from our store we will give mts data card free.you can use this card this connection free till two month.mobile price was more then also i have taken from from sangita.because i was getting mts card free.

after 10 days mts person have disconnected my connection they they have started asking money of RS 2000.i was shocked.then they told its not free u have 2 pay money.then i told i dnt want u take ur mts card and i returend them.

then also they are calling and asking money what 2 do i dnt knw..

plz be carefull abt this sales person.

my name is anuj kumar mob number 8951466723.i dnt have sales person name but i have the number 9008731585.i returned my data card to this person his number is 9620580661.and i have mr satish number he is asking money.his number is 9916315904
    Hi Anuj Kumar,
    Thank you for providing the details. We will ensure that our customer support team will contact you Thank you for providing the details. We will ensure that our customer support team will contact you.
    Hi Anuj,
    As per our records, the customer service team had contact you and were able to close your concern / requirement. We hope that you were happy with the overall experience. Do get in touch with us in case you would like to have further discussion.
    Hi K.RAVI KUMAR,
    We value your concern. To assist you effectively, we would need your Name and Contact number to discuss the concern and provide a resolution.
  • edited February 2012
    Hi K.RAVI KUMAR,
  • vikram245vikram245 Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    I bought mts mblaze.The person from mts committed speed of 3.1 mbps but I am getting only a 100 to 200 kbps speed.
    I have recharge it with the 999 recharge but still I am getting a very low speed. This not a fair. You all are cheating us.
    My mblaze no. 9138019367
    my no 9138427882.
  • edited March 2012
  • edited April 2012
    Hi Vikram,
    As per our records, the customer service team had contact you. Do get in touch with us in case you would like to have further discussion.
  • edited May 2012

i am purchasing on mts data card .5 month back 2 day useing mts card prablam tell the cencel sarvies in 4 month back
    monthly call for billing parsons place the accept the complaint and give complaint refrance No,

MTS Data card no, :-8453120737 replay complaint No, give to sms my mobile mobile no,9663329824

Thaning you
    L.Dyamanna.
    Hi Mr.Dyamanna,
    We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing the details. We will ensure that our customer support team will contact you.

Hi Mr.Dyamanna,
    As per our records, the customer service team trying contacting you but your number was not reachable. Please provide your alternate contact number. We hope that you were happy with the overall experience. Do get in touch with us in case you would like to have further discussion.

MTS Data Card No. 9137110379

Ritesh Kathrecha

ritesh.kathrecha@gmail.com

Going point to point in order to avoid lethargic paragraphs.

Issue No. 1) Self care portal is not working as desired. It is still showing me as prepaid customer and it didn't update my details of postpaid so I was not able to see my billing & any other information in self care account on mtsindia.in.

Issue No. 2) I'm enrolled to Rs.499/= plan for 8 GB in day and 15 GB in night usage. I've clearly read & confirmed that if I log in at 10:55 pm and do not disconnect, it'll be considered as day usage and if I log in at 6:55 am and do not disconnect, it'll be considered as night usage. However, my night usage is counted in day usage therefore my day balance was instantly over & I am charged for usage so it is the case of fake advertisement.

Issue No. 3) No GOOD CUSTOMER CARE OVER THE PHONE & IT TAKES MORE THAN HALF AN HOUR TO EXPLAIN YOUR PROBLEM TO CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE AND THEY DON'T BELIEVE IN CUSTOMERS & JUST KEEP SAYING WHAT THEY'RE SEEING IN THEIR SYSTEM SO IT'S HIGHLY INSULTING & FRUSTRATING TO SPEND A LOT OF MONEY BY CALLING MTS CUSTOMER CARE BY ANY OTHER MOBILE AS THEY DO NOT PROVIDE ANY TOLL FREE NO.

Issue No. 4) My postpaid services are deactivated twice by saying my credit limit is over WHEREAS it's problem of server which considered my night usage as day usage and I've not used that much data then also it's deducting hell lots of MBs from my account so there's a major data usage count problem in MTS servers.

It is very frustrating, bothering, & irritating to be an MTS VALUED postpaid customer as I was a very happy customer when I was with MTS prepaid.

Till date I've got no concrete assistance from the store as well as Nodel desk. I've migrated from prepaid to postpaid by MTS authorized shop near Virani High School at Rajkot and the owner of the shop is Mr. Ashish Dhamecha and the MTS executive is Ms. Komal Katdare.

I was very much shocked when my connection was barred without any prior information to me and I've suffered from this disconnection a lot & MTS doesn't care. I've got a call from customer care or technical department regarding my complaint but it led me nowhere & they've no any concrete response & they also tries to prove that customer is WRONG and MTS service is the only RIGHT thing which is very much humiliating & insulting by customer's point-of-view.

I would require an immediate action & I would like to talk to an MTS authority as I've talked to many people over the phone but still... I've got no resolution of my complaint and I AM SURVIVING WITHOUT INTERNET EVEN THOUGH I'VE NOT USED IT EXCESSIVE & DUE TO SERVER PROBLEM, I'VE TO SUFFER FROM THIS.
    Hi Ritesh Kathrecha,
    We regret the inconvenience caused. Please specify your Contact number so that we can contact you to resolve your issue.

• edited May 2012
    Sir I have purchased a mts post paid data card device from Mr. Amit on 8th may 2012 : phone no. : 9999080139 he told me that the plan is 600 (unlimite) rental per month (8gb up to 3.1 mbps and after that 1mbps) and the device will be activted with in one day but my device will not activated. I called the mts customer care they told me that the documents are not recieved then I called Amit he did'nt pick the phone then I called his office (01164701756/ 9268570800) but the girl who picked the phone always trying to be very smart she is not responding well she always speaks like an illiterate girl. after my too many call lastly my data card is activated on 16th may but the speed is only 20kbps and i am not able to open even a single website then on 26-may-2012 I called to mts office (01164701756/ 9268570800) to ask my plan they told me that the plan is 799 and i said that I want 600 rental then Instantly after putting the phone my device is deactivated on 26th may 2012. they are totally fraud. I already place a complaint at mts customer care about these peoples but not a single step was taken towards these peoples. I request concerned authority or personnel to look into this matter...

Kiran gupta
  • edited May 2012
    i had purchased MTS data card from the sales person Rishi-9867530974 who sent a guy named Sushant-9730302520 to deliver the data card and collect the money. that time sushant said i could buy the data card for free if i paid in advance for 3 months of monthly rental fee (Rs 600/- monthly). but i was concerned about mts connection and told him that i would pay only 749/- (one month fee plus some additional charge) and test the connection. if the connection is good, i will continue with the data card and pay him remaining two months fee.this happened on 26th march 2012.
    but now i'm getting calls from mts data card customer service guys asking me to pay the first month fee. moreover my data card connection has been disconnected. the guy in question (sushant) is no longer traceable and it seems he took the advance money with no record of any payments.
    this way of selling data card is cheating. MTS customer care guys are just clueless how to solve this. they only know about asking for payments. can someone responsible in MTS customer care dept. resolve this issue?
    pankaj kumar

pankaj kumar
    MTS data card no.-9145580712
    contact # 9920566034
  • edited June 2012
    i have an mts mblaze datacard and i didnot remember its number.
    Now it is not working.
    it does not connects and also do not show me my number or balance when i click on the buttons "show me my number" or "check my balance"
    please help me if you could
    Hi Krishan kumar,

Hi Pankaj Kumar,
    MTS Customer Service India

I didn't get any response. Is this any auto email generated to my complaint and none actually acts on it?
    Hi Krishan kumar,

• edited June 2012
    There is no proper communication about bill and payment options. with out notice barred internet service. when i called customer care service not able to help. MTS site is just use less. not able to make online payment.
    Hi Motilal,

Hi Moti lal,
    We value your concern. To assist you effectively, we would need your Contact number to discuss the concern and provide a resolution.
    Hi Motilal,