Hp Gas agency

HP-Gas.jpgMyself Rupali Mohite,want to do complaint against Hp Gas agency
regarding late delivery which a problem facing by several users.The agency
named "Balaji Gas Service",located in Shree Swami Samarth Complex-2 A,sector
16,airoli,Navi Mumbai-400 708.Distributor Code no:7.
Our consumer no is 601429.we are facing this problem since 2
years and their are lot of other people from airoli facing this trouble.Many
people are used to carry cylinders from Gas godown,which take more Rs.45 to
carry it in auto.
Doing late delivery its a casual thing for this stupid agency,but
the employees working with this company are used to talk very rough language
with all the peoples.This distributor is selling cylinders in black,taking
extra rs.300 from other users.Please do the needful for us taking action on
this company.we are really frustrated by the service they are providing to
all consumers.They are literally keeping office close if they are not having
enough cylinders to carry.

Rupali Mohite

Comments

• edited August 2009
    My consumer no. is 16220426. The distributor's is PELICAN GAS AGENCY, Shop No. 26 LSC DDA, Mayur Vihar Phase-I , Delhi- 110091 , TEL: 011- 22751976, 22750415, 9911146517.

Dear Sir / Madam,
    I am crying because of the pathetic service my the mentioned above, I am trying for booking my connection from past 1 week continuously calling on these three numbers provided by the distributor but after connecting several time to 9911146517, I am getting no response from them, I would like to pay your attention "connecting to any of these three number is as difficult as connecting to Mr. PM for a common people."
  • santosh742598santosh742598 Junior Member
    edited August 2009
    please visit jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/Default.aspxConsumer Zone where you can book cylinders and lodge complains online and I hope they will respond effectively
  • edited October 2009
    Myself Praveen Kumar Jain,want to do complaint against HP Gas agency
    regarding late delivery which a problem facing by several users.The agency
    named "Neo Gas Agences",located in Pinjore (Panchkula) Haryana
    MY consumer no is 505582.Recently my booking on 3rd oct 2009 but inot received gas cyllinder till now, and their are lot of other people from pinjore facing this trouble.Many
    people are used to carry cylinders from Gas godown,which take more Rs.45 to
    carry it in auto.
    Doing late delivery its a casual thing for this stupid agency,but
    the employees working with this company are used to talk very rough language
    with all the peoples.Please do the needful for us taking action on
    this company.we are really frustrated by the service they are providing to
    all consumers.They are literally keeping office close if they are not having
    enough cylinders to carry.

-- Praveen Kumar Jain
  • edited November 2009
    i am consumer of hp gas in kanpur my area is kidwai nagar. i have booked my gas on 21st oct 2009. for home delivery. but till today 15th nov2009 i have not got cylender when i talk with ditributor office they said tomorrow it will reach. i have dubble cylender connection and my distributor is Mr.sunil gupta in K block kidwai nagar kanpur. from last five day i have without cylinder. i am consultant and i am out of station. i don,t know how my family will surviving with out gas. my consumer no. is 608172 with the name of jiwan dhar mishra.
  • adv.singhadv.singh Senior Member
    edited February 2010
    Dear sir, applicant is the resident of DADRI( G B NAGAR) . she have requested many a
    times to issue/book a new domestic LPG connection to both of LPG distributors,i.e.
    Raghav Bharat Gas Agency and Sahil HP Gas Agency Dadri. but sorry to say that both
    of them refuse to issue/book. They want to issue conditional connection . They wants
    that she should purchase Burner etc from them. Otherwise they say that Connections
    are not available.A paper of this information is also sticked at their office.

Thanks & Regards:
    P.K.Gupta
    +91 9312816696
    for Bhawani W/o. Manoj
    Nyadar Ganj, Dadri
  • edited February 2010
    booked gas for home delivery on22.01.10 but till today 04.02.10 not deliver. Whenever i make phone call to their representative, he says tomorrow must be delivered. I am very sorry to say we are facing much problem due to this type of service and it is regular happening with HP. My Gas Agency Distributor code is 609037

our distributer is

nirmal gas agency,mundra,kutch,gujarat
    ph-02838222315
    Dear sir/ madam,

I had register cylider for home delivery on 20th Jan 2010, My Gas agency name is Manmad Gas Center , Manmad . My Consumer no. 606656 & my register no is 4808. I call the agency owner several calls but they can't arrangne the same. I have want to know that how much days wants to deliver such cylider & I want to know the Sales Manager's Mob. no. for Futher Cumunication. My cell No. 9270762258. Plese solve my problem.

Thanks&regards
    Deepak Landge
    HI,
    My gas connection is transferred from Emarsons (19653900) to Saroj gas agency , nangli poona,delhi.
    But when we contact them ,they refuse to accept our connection as that connection is on name of my mother's sister ,who earlier live with us but not now.
    He said even this gas connection can not be transferred to any of my family member name.
    Please help us in getting this connection activated again.
    we are not in position to take new connection and why we do that as we already running it from last 15 years.
    and why it cannot be transferred to any other name if we are ready providing all documents.

Ashish
    Myself Balasaheb S Thokal ,want to do complaint against Hp Gas agency
    regarding late delivery / Booking which a problem facing by several users & myself .The agency named "Balaji Gas Service",located in Shree Swami Samarth Complex-2 A,sector 16,airoli,Navi Mumbai-400 708.Distributor Code no:7.

My Consumer no is 621758. We are facubg problem because of the pathetic service, I am trying for booking my connection everytime continuously calling on these three numbers provided by the distributor 2760 2021 / 2769 6867 / 26769 7299 / 2769 9090 no body is responding the same no. Some numbers are got diconnected. When number get connected it is continuouly rining & after redialing it came busy.

I am fade-up with their unprofessional behavior and demanding you to take some necessary steps against the distributor. Everytime it is not possible to go to the agency office as we both are working & going their office it will cost around 50-60 rupees each time.

Jp nirmal
    request

dear sir /madam

iam jpnirmal a banker in obc bank [rajindra place] is reqesting you to help me we have shiftted our home from gzb and now we are living in badarpur so i want to change my add. Our pin no. Is( 613059)
    and our new add. Is 67-a street no.2 nambardar ratansingh marg, meethapur, badarpur ,new delhi.

jp nirmal
    cell no. 8010637653
  • edited May 2010
    i am consumer of hp gas in Harsh vihar Delhi 93 . i have booked my gas on 12.5.2010. for home delivery. but till today 25.5.2010 i have not got cylender when i talk with ditributor office they said tomorrow it will reach. i have dubble cylender connection and my distributor is M/s ganga entp. code No 19610800 in M-43 Naveen Sahadra Delhi 32. from last eight day i have without cylinder. i am consultant and i am out of station. i don,t know how my family will surviving with out gas. my consumer no. is 644828 with the name of Prem Naryan Sharma.
    if you do any help please do it. of give me a suggestion how am i forword this complain to consumer court. because it is a problem of every month.[/QUOTE]

May Mobil No.is. 9818322215
    NOT PICKINGUP PHONE

Myself RAHUL JAINl ,want to do complaint against Hp Gas agency
    regarding late delivery / Booking which a problem facing by several users & myself .The agency named "Tyagi Gas Service",located in VAISHALI, GHAZIABAD (UP).

My Consumer no is 617838. We are facing problem because of the pathetic service, I am trying for booking my connection everytime continuously calling on these three numbers provided by the distributor no body is responding the same no. Some numbers are got diconnected. When number get connected it is continuouly rining & after redialing it came busy.
    I am getting no response from them, I would like to pay your attention "connecting to any of these three number 0120 2870333, 01202871150 is as difficult as connecting to Mr. PM for a common people."
    I was informed that agency has closed and transfered to Pawar gas, same problem is being faced on following no. 0120 2822801,0120 2825032.

• edited June 2010
    NOT PICKINGUP PHONE

Myself RAHUL JAINl ,want to do complaint against Hp Gas agency

So Please do something atleast working of the telephone number.

Hi Mam, I was also facing the same problem and you heard it right that it has been shifted to Pawar Gas Agency. The new contact number is 9310982900.

My email Id is kanutalwar@rediffmail.com and i got this information from one of the old employee working for them.

• edited June 2010
    I am trying to book my refill of cylinder from Tyagi gas agency since 8th June, continuously from 9 am - 5 pm. either the phone rings and there is no response or i get a message saying that the line is busy, asking to call after some time. its already more than 20 days and my next cylinder will be due for booking in a few days. They will not entertain any booking before a gap of 21 days.Kindly help
  • edited July 2010
    Myself Vivekananda P. Tewari,want to do complaint against Hp Gas agencyregarding late delivery which a problem facing by several users.The agencynamed "Jayashree Gas Services",located in Shop No:03,New Suphaley co-op society,Nr, Snehanjali Electroninc Building,Sheetal Nagar, Thane, 401107, Maharashtra, India.Distributor Code no:11055033(Jayashree Gas Services).
    Our consumer no is 622540.I have allready booked my cylinder thru HP phone booking services(PH. No.12665) on 22.06.2010 at 08:00 pm and computerized generated booking no is 21, Till date (06.07.2010) not received gas cylinder. we are facing Same problem since a year .Many people are used to carry cylinders from Gas godown,which take more Rs.45 to Rs.55 carry it in auto.Doing late delivery its a casual thing for this stupid agency,but the employees working with this company are used to talk very rough language with all the peoples.This distributor is selling cylinders in black,taking extra Rs.300 or Rs.400 to Rs.450 from other users (Which non delivered Cylinder to non presence of actual cylinder Holder).Please do the needful for us taking action on this agency.we are really frustrated by the service they are providing to all consumers.I am trying for booking my connection everytime continuously calling on these three numbers provided by the distributor no body is responding the same no. Some numbers are got diconnected. When number get connected it is continuouly ringing & after redialing it came busy.I am fade-up with their unprofessional behavior and demanding you to take some necessary steps against the distributor.
    So Please do something .Otherwise i have changes my membership in converted to "BHARATGAS" - Mogra Gas Services in Mira Road.

Vivekananda P. Tewari
    (Consumer No: 622540)
  • adv.richaadv.richa Moderator
    edited July 2010

We have gone through your complaint and suggest you to send a written notice to the appropriate below mentioned address.

AURANGABAD HP GAS Customer Service Cell:

PUNE HP GAS Customer Service Cell,
    HPCL, 3/C, Dr. Ambedkar Road, Camp ,Pune ,
    Maharashtra Pin:411001 020
    26213104 26213105 26213020

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question :? feel free to contact us again.
  • adv.richaadv.richa Moderator
    edited July 2010

Kindly post your complaint with your full contact details and the agency address so we can guide accordingly.
  • edited July 2010
    I have recently shifted to a new locality Anant industrial estaste , Shivane Pune. my nearest hp gas dealer at shivane refuses to give home delivery at this address. he says this locality doesnot fall under his area. so he cannot give home delivery and I need to make my own arrangement for taking the refill cylinder. As I am a housewife and I alone cannot do the same, I request you to help me in this regard.
  • kapalichawlakapalichawla Junior Member
    edited July 2010
    HP Gas Agency not accepting requests for new connection for the past 3 weeks now.
    Every week they say one more week and then you may apply.
    Does it take so long to take the request?
    Is the supply actually not there as of now?

HP Gas Agency - Sector 3, Nerul East, Navi Mumbai
  • edited August 2010
    Complaint/Feedback

Name Ajit Prasad
    Address Nahar Niketan
    State HARYANA
    District GURGAON
    City/Town GURGAON
    Distributor MANJIT GAS SVC. (16088400)

Consumer No 614540
    Email Ajitp@threedis.com
    Phone 9717691601
    Mobile 9717691601
    Complaint Type Rude behaviour of distributor/staff/ deliverymen *
    Subject Request for Home delivery of Cylinder Consumer No.614540
    Message Dear Sir, Consumer No. 614540 Booking No. 9579 Location: Nahar Niketan (Near DLF City Court Mall) I am very regret to say that I am always getting problem from the delivery issues of gas. I have booked the Gas. My booking no is. 9579. every time I made call three four times then delivery boy came to house & delivered the Gas. Today I have request to Mr. Jaina (Manager) also, but still I have not got the gas. I do not want to write the mail. But I am always facing same problem at the time of Gas booking. Please look on this matter & resolve the problem; I want to immediate delivery of gas at my home. From the Gas agency Mr. Manoj & Suresh (Delivery Boy) always came for delivery. Hence, Mr. Jaina please looks on this matter as a serious issue. I believe that you will look on this matter before I am going to take further action. Because, government is giving the so much promises related the Gas. They will provide the felicity for providing the Gas within hours & they will charge some extra amount. I am agreeing to pay transport charges whatever Rs.25 or Rs.50 but I need the Gas at home. Because we are service personal we do not have time to collect the Gas from your agency. Regards Ajit Prasad
  • edited September 2010
    I'm Consumer Of Sashi Gas Agency, Tonk Road, Jaipur (HP Gas)
    The Employees Of Your Company Is Not Providing Service upto The Date.
    My Consumer No. is 505688.
    Please make Some Strict Action Against Them, And provide Gas As Soon As Possible.
  • edited September 2010
    iam consumer of hp gas Kamala enterprises Bahadurapura Hyderabad . Every time i book the gas i have to make a call daily and when ever i call they will tell tomarrow ....... and as a proverb " tomarrow never comes "
    i have to make calls daily and again i have to go to the office leaving my work then also they will take 2 to 3 days to deliver every month the same problem i have to face ........... please give suggestions
  • edited November 2010
    The Customer care Service,
    HINDUSTAN PETROLEUM CORPORATION LTD.
    KANPUR

SubJect:- Non Supply of Gas Refill
    Consumer No. 600494 Devi Prasad Sharma,
    35/4-Site -2, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur.
    Dealer Code:- 96194-0 Manas Gas Service,
    543/109, K-Block, Kidwai Nagar, Kanpur.
    I invite your attention towards worst supply of the your gas agency named Manas
    Gas Service, that as I remember from the last ten years tey never supplied the gas refill on the
    origonal booking, I have to remind them sevral times on phone also personally after bearing
    losses of time and money nad every time on peak of the tension they make the delivery of gas
    refill. I am enclosing herewith photocopy of our two complains placed before you for your
    ready referance.
    Not only myself is the only victim, major part of the consumers have complain about
    the bad supply. Two times it has been published in the daily news paper, which be be in your
    knowledge.
    Please note I booked gas refill on dt.25.09.2010 , and not getting the delivery in 15 days
    I personally remind them on 12.10.2010, and again remind them on phone on 19.10.2010,
    My other refill was also been exhasted and thefestival Dewali was ahead I again personlly
    visit the Manas Gas Agency, and request to Mr Gupta the Prop. for the supply. They told
    me another story that out of 10500 consumers of the agency you are supplying them only 5800
    gas refills per month from last sevral years, and on such short suppies how it is possible to
    make the deliveries in proper.
    It is not the problem of one day . I am bearing itfrom last sevral years. This type of
    problem is not facing the other gas company.
    Till day I have not received the delivery of gas refil. Festival has been passed in worst
    My both cylenders are empty. This is the controlled essential commodity and enrolled for the
    delivery with the Manas Gas Agency. Therefore your-self and Manas Gas Agency are responsible
    for the mental and economic losses imposed on me .
    Please take notice why not I proceed the matter before the consumer court.

Thanking You,
    Yours faithfully,

Encl:- As Above.
    (Devi Prasad Sharma)
  • edited November 2010
    Aniruddhsinh l. nakum
    request

dear sir /madam

iam Aniruddhsinh l. nakum is reqesting you to help me we have shiftted our home from surat and now we are living in dholka so i want to change my add. Our pin no. Is( 387810)
    and our new add. Is at naniboru,ta.dholka,dist. ahmedabad.

Aniruddhsinh l. nakum
    cell no. 99249 00822
    gas is not available..
  • edited January 2011
    from the past ten months the gas delivery from the agency has been delayed atleast for twenty days since the date of booking...even though still on many times lodging complaints no action has been taken. so requesting u to take action against ADHOC SATHYA TULASI AGENCIES,HUDA COMPLEX ,TARNAKA
  • edited January 2011

I am consumer of H.P GAS but ur service is not stisfied. whenever I dialling H.P GAS no. no responce getting me.I losted my ragisterd no. so pls do needful.

Vinay sharma
  • edited February 2011
    Why does all phone numbers are engaged all the time? Only after 4 days I could book my gas on 19thJan,2011. Till today 2ndFeb,2011 they have not delivered me gas cylinder. What to do in such case? Should I move to consumer court or is there any other solution? Plz suggest.
  • edited February 2011
    myselft aanad , here want to complain gas agency (shekh sharay sauth delhi).

my booking day is 4-2-11 and booking rasheed number is-691685 and today is 16-2-11, but problem is that my gas not reach in this date.

m complain this matter before 2 days my complain id is 402024.

m contact many times one person also contact me that's name manoj. he always saying that today is sending , tomorrow is sending but i have not found any positive result. so plz be follow my this complain becoz here i need my gas urgently,

Ur all team is corrupted and fraud , ur all team also believe in black gas. plz give me something positive result..