Reliance Communication complaints

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
Managing Director
This is to inform you that Reliance Co. had unnecessarily deducted money from my Reliance mob. no. 8899651515. While talking to your customer care Mr. Nagendra and Mr. Sudeep talked me in rough tone, disconnect the customer service number from their end and even blaming me nonsence that u have pressed #, 0 to activate R World. This is between 2:00 pm to 2:20 pm on 26 Jan 2011 Just for making self profit these persons are destroying the goodwill of the Company. This is happening to me twice.
On 28 Jan 2011 at 12:09 Pm I got call from R-world for not returning of my money back with a nonsence talk and disconnected it. This thing happens again on 29 Jan 2001 at 05:28 pm from mob.no. +912230388303

Please kindly i am requesting you again, not to deduct money from my cell phone Futher if my account is debited i will deactivate my sim and i go for another company sim like airtel or tata docomo as well as I will tell my friends, colleges too to go for another company as reliance management is cheating with Indian Public. So, be care for my request and return my deducted my back as that's the last time or i will file a suit in counsumer court and sent this complaint on many other sites on internet too if i not get my money back.

Nikhil

Comments

• yogesh gomaneyogesh gomane Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    Managing Director
    This is to inform you that Reliance Co. had unnecessarily deducted money from my Reliance mob. no. 9699933024. While talking to your customer care Mr. Sagar and Ms priya not serving services n guiding me, i call them on 198 after so long waiting my call has transfer to them n after saying my whole problem they told me to call on *333 these is not a perfect solution. This is between 11.03 pm to 11.37 pm on 16 august 2011 Just for making self profit these persons are destroying the goodwill of the Company. This is happening to me through last 3 to 2 months. I m really disappoint with there services.

• edited November 2011

I have mailed to reliance customer care more then 6 time. My customer care number has bard from last 3 month and iam not able to solved any kind of problem form Reliance please do the needful. my Reliance no is +91-8010172769.

11-17-2011, 10:45 AM #3
    Default No Responce form Reliance against compliant

H Lalit,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Your problem has been escalated and a quick resolution team is working on this. We shall come back to you shortly.

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

• edited November 2011
    My name is Dr.Nehal Patel, I am using reliance CDMA since last 7 years and on 10/11/2011 I have applied to port my no. 9376661819 from reliance to Airtel. and I submitted all my documents to airtel on 10/11/2011. I was told that my no will be ported from reliance within 7 days. After 7 days on 17/11/2011 I received sms from reliance that my request has been accepted and my no will be ported by evening. But it didn't happen than I contacted to reliance customer care for reason of rejection and they said it has been rejected because of overdue. In fact I had paid more than my bill so that they will not reject my MNP request and on 17/11/2011 I was in credit of 300 rs. now reliance people are saying I have to give new documents and request for another Porting no to change my providers.
    I do not have time to go and again visit r-world and I am tired of listening of same thing from reliance pelple. Kindly look in the matter

11-18-2011, 05:54 PMdrnehalspatel

Hi Nehal,

In future, you may also write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

drnehalspatel

Hi Nehal,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

In future, you may write to us at Reliance Mobile | Facebook.

SIR,
    i buy a new handset of micromax c114 from relience web world aravali marg lucknow c m no 708 dt 9-11-2011 munder a scheme that i get a 1000 minutes free color tune and net. yet i have not received that facilities, for it i complained to relience web world aravali marg lucknow three time but they only say with in 48 hours you get the facilites but yet i not received above facilites. C M no 708 dt 9-11-2011 ME 10:A100001D51E945 Rs1250.00 isha gupta mob no-7499437127
    Unregistered

No Responce form Reliance against compliant

Hi Lalit,

We hope we were able to assist you with your complaint to your satisfaction.

• saleem7896saleem7896 Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    sir in reliance telecom for sms on 31st december they are charging amount why and what is the reason.custmer care answering dont know.
    jan-1st is new year ok its chargeble but 31st why reliance charging for sms its a too much they are suffering to custmers plz take action.... and save the custmer i think no rule in troi also p[lz save custmers....

thanking you
    from-saleem
  • saleem7896saleem7896 Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    i have sms card on festival why u r charging to custmers its a troy rule or not.
    in medak town (AP )web-world no one caring to custmer .distbutor has jump(escape) by 40-lackc u inquery about it and take action on them market value has gone with this distributor (reliance market) no handset sales and no rcvs
  • banturavikrishnabanturavikrishna Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi iam abhinav.i recharged my reliance prepaid 2G sim(number-7306503568) with internet pack of 248(3months pack) on 26-12-2011..but the speed is very very slow about 6kbps...this is the most worst condition that i never seen with any other networks.please solve my problem immediately.thank you.my alternate contact number is 8985165164
  • anil kumar7019anil kumar7019 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    Dear sir, I dont know what the hell is going with reliance communication services. after so many complaints, the service is in worst condition. i already made a complaint that

consumers are unable to receive call

and if it is received, it gets disconnected automatically after 1 second

the problem was resolved for 1 day, again it is in same condition
    Plz dont take the test of patience of consumers. If you are not able to fulfill your promises then withdraw your services from the mentioned area

village- madhepur
    near barbigha
    district shekhpura
    bihar

Plz take instant action on same

Anil kumar
  • parklaneparklane Junior Member
    Dear Sir ,

We are fed up with the relaince service .
    Our account number is - <10000116570002 >
    We are volkswagen authorised dealer ,Our whole work is online .
    We are facing lots of problem day by day .
    Even customer service center also not reverting properly .

So please help us to resolve the problem .

Piyush Thakur
    Mob-9825006351
    Mail id -it @vw-parklane.co.in
    Hi Anil,

• divya.chaudharydivya.chaudhary Junior Member
    Respected Authority,
    I have been cheated by an agency of reliance telecom , they told me fake telecom plans n even for verification they dint called me but called my freind who had no idea regarding this plan. After activating the
    services i came to know about the real plans i called them & said i don't want any plan , they dint even listened to me once. I told them to close the number & now they are charging me.
    Please help me I want to launch a complaint against reliance.

Regards Divya Chaudhary.:[[
    Hi Saleem,

This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please share your contact number with us so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

Hi Saleem,

• Anand HaridasAnand Haridas Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    Reliance broadband has been sending bills and demanding payment inpite of repeatedly urging them to stop by subscription and having cleared all bills due last year.
    I had to pay up 7000 rs last time which included time that I had not used the service and had asked them to stop the subscription.
    Surprisingly they have sent another bill for 3000 rs this month.

Here is my mail which I have sent to them today.

ccing: appelate and nodal officers as well.

This is ridiculous!!
    I have been repeatedly complaining to you to stop sending these bills since
    I have stopped using your service. For the last 8 months I have called/Approached/Mailed to your service and customer care personals to ensure this subscription is removed.
    I had also cleared the bills upto end of last year(inspite of not having used the service after june 2011)

its been almost 8 months why are you sending these fresh bills.
    This service was stopped and all amounts were settled last year. (Billing a/C no 100000111019096)
    this is not acceptable since we had asked you to stop this service almost 8
    months back and also in particular before clearing the last bill amount as of last year of rs 7,128.10.

I have left bangalore last july and settled in mumbai and had stopped using this service since then. We have also
    approached you in person and on phone to stop this service!

again I urge you to please remove this subscription if this has not already done.

I shall be putting this complain in a cosumer complains associated websites since I feel this is a blatant disregard of service providing.
    I will not pay this amount and instead take a legal route if this is not resolved!

anand.
    +7738988505
    billing a/C: 100000111019096

subject: bill dispatch
    dear customer,
    thank you for being a valued reliance broadband customer.

We would like to inform you that your current bill of rs. 3303.79 for the f
    ebruary month has been processed. We request you to kindly make the payment
    before due date 10/03/12 to avoid late payment charges & enjoy uninterrupt
    ed services.

You can also view and pay online bill at your convenience by registering at
    http:/Myservices.Relianceada.Com
    incase you seek any assistance, please call us at 3033 7777/1800-3000-7777
    we look forward to a lifetime relationship with you and assure you our best
    services at all times.
    Warm regards,
    reliance broadband

customer relationship team

• rahulanand84rahulanand84 Junior Member
    edited March 2012

My reliance Netconnect No is 9316814696. I had been cheated by your CDMA Salesman. His contact no is : +91-9316163118

I bought Reliance GSM 3G service 15 days back, and even your salesman did not know that your company do not have 3g service in sector 50 B. your GSM Guy who sell me that device treated me very well. He always respond to my calls, even in night as well. After 15 days struggle and regular communication with your company, your team ready to refund me for their mistake. Then A CDMA Agent came to my home to give me their CDMA Service. First even your salesman’s does not know what services they are providing. He did not know about it that either he is selling me 2G or 3G. I was eager to purchase 3G but got 2G just because of their knowledge lack. Find the attached screen shot, I got for more than 5 mins. Just reloading for more than 5 mins. Rubbish . I have Filed this complaint on customercourt.com as well against Services and those salesman’s as well. I bought this device on Saturday 10-Match-2012 at 11 AM. They promised me to Activate it till 5 PM Evening. First I called them 4 times to activate this. They activated it on 8 PM Evening. After activating I got speed of 10/KBPS . I called to your Senior on their No: +91-9316163118. I did not ask his name , so he took benefit of this and treat me like an idiot. I asked him to refund me my money because I did not get the promised services. Then he said “WE DO NOT SELL IT TO YOU FORCEFULLY. WE WONT REFUND IT. ITS ALL YOURS NOW. YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT. IF YOU DON’T LIKE ITS SERVICES YOU CAN CANCEL IT AFTER 3 MONTHS. “. This is how he treated me. And then I asked him to give me his name to lot a complaint against him then he said “I WONT TELL YOU MY NAME. MY NAME IS GURPREET, ABHISHEK. AND THEN DISCONNECT THE PHONE. “. I tried his phone again and then he SWITCHED OFF his mobile. What a Fucking Service. My Friend has already passed through this services and situations , so he was asking me to not get any service from Reliance. But I decided to use it, but if such a fucking services your team will give me then no one will like to get this services. THAT GUY WAS TALKING TO ME AS I LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. HE WAS SAYING OK GO AHEAD AND FILE A COMPLAINT AGAINST ME AT POLICE STATION AND ON RELIANCE COMMUNICATION AS WELL. I want quick action against this Complaint. I want to know about that guy and about his store so that I can visit that guy. How can your team can treat customers like this. If there is no 3G services in my sector 50 Chandigarh, then I am not interested in your services. I want my money refund to me and take your Rubbish device back. Also let me know the status about that guy as well. I am complaining about him as well, so want to know the status about that complaint as well ASAP. Your salesman and seniors are giving such a Fucking services to customers. First they use to sell their device, and then don’t listen to customers and switch off their mobiles mostly. Your company provide them cell phones for customer services , not for annoying customers. They all are fools and bastards and they don’t know how to treat customer, and what services they are selling. Let me know the status about this complaints ASAP. Even I am not able to open google results. I don’t want to use such a sucking services. I want my money back ASAP.
    Rahul Anand +91-9878986395 Chandigarh
  • sagar_doonsagar_doon Junior Member
    Dear Sir / Madam,

I wish you to look in to my matter as customer care and the local reliance office here in [COLOR=#009900 !important]Dehradun[/COLOR] / lucknow have not sorted my issue out since november 2011. I have tried on numerous occasions to contact somebody [COLOR=#009900 !important]on phone who can deal with my problem, but every time the person on the end of the phone [COLOR=#009900 !important]answers[/COLOR] back saying that the problem doesn't relate to there department. I tired calling[/COLOR]

Reliance Enterprise Voice and Data on 1800 3000 8383
    Reliance Landline and Broadband on 1800 3000 7777
    nodal office / appellate office on 18602002011

But each time the executive on the phone passed the buck and said that its not their problem
    And when i complain via email i always get the standard reply that my matter has been escalated to the higher level.

I wish to complain about the careless attitude of your staff members here in Dehradun and in Lucknow.
    I was approached by one Mukul Pant, a Business Enterprise Manager with Reliance communications Ltd. Dehradun for a wireless Internet connection for my college, situated in Dehradun.

I received a proposal from Mukul on September 15th 2011 and after negotiations on 29th September 2011 we finalised that a 2mbps [COLOR=#009900 !important]wireless Internet connection will be implemented (with in 4-6 weeks, although Mukul said verbal that the connection will be installed with in 4 weeks i.e by 27th October 2011) and purchase order was issued the same day. An advance payment of Rs. 51987/- was also paid vide chq. No 355746....[/COLOR]

Since this new Internet connection from RCOM was to be implemented I gave a 1 months notice to my present Internet supplier to terminate his connection from 1st November 2011.

On numerous occasions in October 2011 I contacted Mukul via email as well as phone in regards to the progress of my new connection but I never received any positive reply as to the date of installation.

Around mid October 2011 I received a visit from one of your engineers to]check the signal strength (for the radio tower), and was surprised to learn when your engineer told me that it was not feasible to install a tower at my college since the signal strength was very low. The reason I said I was surprised was because during the presentation of your proposal, Mr Mukul said that all feasibility tests for this and surrounding areas had been undertaken and that the signal strength was good at my location.

However after being assured by Mukul that your technical team would sort this matter out I waited for the connection to be installed.

The 4 week verbal agreement to install the reliance Internet connection had by now expired and soon after, the 6 week time limit for installation also lapsed.

After being frustrated about not having an Internet connection in my office and not receiving any reply from Mukul, I sent Mukul an email on 17th November 2011 regarding cancellation of the connection since 7 weeks had already passed.. Mukul assured me that my money would be refunded and advised me to forward my complaint to Mr. Mukesh Tandon, Asst General Manager Enterprise Broadband UP, which I did the same day

Till date I have not received a single reply from Mr Mukesh Tandon even after numerous emails regarding my refund. Is Mr Mukesh so busy that he doesn't have the time to check his emails or doesn't he have the courtesy to reply to them? Either way this is most shocking that a person of this designation treats his customers so.

I' am now forwarding this [COLOR=#009900 !important]complaint to you at the Head Office since I believe that your local Dehradun branch as well as Lucknow branch are incompetent to deal with mine or any other case.
    I have not filled in any CAF, I have only issued a purchase order.[/COLOR]

Hoping for a quick settlement

Parmjit Singh
    Director

Gyani Inder Singh Institute of Professional Studies,
    Dehradun
    Hi Anand,

We have tried calling you on the given number but we were unable to reach you, Please provide with any of your alternet number if issue still persist.

• R_COMcare5R_COMcare5 Senior Member

• Harpal singh 11Harpal singh 11 Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    (reliance gsm) yesterday i did a
    recharge of rs178 which is internet pack ,,,,, and your company gives
    me 20 gb data ,,,,,,but after 4 hours my balance is detucted and also
    there is no data on my no sir my phone no is ""09569958964"""" sir
    please refund my data and my balance so that my belive in your company
    remains.........sir please solve my problem ,,,,,,,,,i am in trouble
    ....i hope you understand...........
    resolve my prob so that i continue using your sim card
    Hi Parmjit,

• R_COMcare9R_COMcare9 Senior Member
    Hi Harpal,

• Ankit_jainAnkit_jain Junior Member
    Dear Sir/Madam

My name is Ankit Jain and I have been a customer of Reliance Mobile, DELHI with number
    [COLOR=#49535A !important] 9311176970
    [/COLOR]for the past 2.5Years.
    Now i want to migrate to IDEA GSM and applied for MNP for the same.
    I applied for Port Out and for some fishy reason my request is rejected. and but nobody is helping me out.

i went to Reliance world office at Gurgaon and they did not give any response and they said they cant help. The Reliance web world officials here in Gurgaon told me that the GSM SIM will get activated within 7 days time. but still i have same problem.
    Called up customer care hundres of times in past few days and they are always ready with same response of technical glitch in system so now since last 15 days i did not get solution.
    This is mere customer harassment or rather torture.
    Please note that i have already paid to other network for my new connection.

Kindly look into this matter and resolve my issue.

Ankit Jain
    reliance no-9311176970
  • R_COMcare2R_COMcare2 Senior Member
    Hi Ankit,

• KumarvelKumarvel Junior Member
    edited April 2012

I was using Reliance netconnection services since July 2009 with username 9371409180. I work as a medical transcriptionist from home through net, and I get paid on a daily basis.
    My net services were blocked by you twice in month of January (18/01/2010 & 22/01/2010) without any intimation. I had visited your webworld for further assistance, but received no help, only asking me to pay Rs. 5000 or wait till the new bill is generated and all this took place even after I had paid Rs 2,130 (receipt no. S156362511) on 18/01/2010. My services were blocked from 22/01/2010 and calling customer care and visiting webworld did not help and all caused in my losing a month's pay. Again, I had not been intimated about my service restoration in anyways and was not aware as I have been outstation during these periods to save my job, and during these periods, a bill received on month of April 2010 had been paid by my relatives.

TWICE NEGLIGENCE
    I have not used their services after they had terminated my service without intimation and again gave waive off and started my service without intimation from **********22/01/2010*******.

I have gone through a lot of mental torture during these periods and I rang customer care to terminate their services and explained all the losses caused due to their negligence and extra month paid and they did mention that they will solve and terminate service.

Later after almost a year in April 2012, i am getting harsh call from their advocate {blackmailing} to pay oustanding amount around Rs 3,000 or pay 25,000 Rs and she was rude to cut the phone also.

It is sad so much of problem caused by them with giving no help when visiting webworld or making call to their large customer support.

After ringing to different customer care team superior, junior and explaining the same.. why do not they understand simple problem

THE OUTSTANDING BILL U HAVE MENTIONED IS FOR DURATION "I HAVE NOT USED UR NETCONNECT SERVICES AS U BLOCKED IT WITHOUT INTIMATION AND STARTED WITHOUT INTIMATION FROM
    22/01/2010."

Do Reliance expect people to pay for services not used?????????????????????????????
    Hi Parmjit,