MTS MBLAZE complaint

edited September 2014 in Online Shopping
I have bought MTS MBLAZE data card from R.K. Enterprises, Shop B0.2320, Old Delhi Road, Gurgaon (Hr.) India on 22nd December 2010, and also recharge with Rs. 999 from the same place.Company offered me Reboak shoes free with data card within 10 days and unlimited browsing with speed of 3.1mbps. But neither I received my shoes nor I am getting proper connectivity. More over device has corrept some programme in my laptop, due to this Iwould have restored my laptop software online from DELL. In this process I have spend hundreds 0f ruppess. I have called mts customer care so many times and registered complaints, and when next I call again to know the status of my complaints, company another executive tells that there was no complaint registered of the sutch number. From the date of purchasing I only used approximate 2000MB from my account, and spend many hundreds of ruppess for calling customar care. My account expiry date is comming near, after two days i. e. 21st Jan.2011 and I have used nothing. My data card no. is 9136477205. So please register my complaint to solve the problem.
Retailer Address : R.K. Enterprises, Shop No. 2320, Appo. Air Force School, Gurgaon, (Hr.) India
Company Address :Sistena Shyam Tele Services Limeted, A-194, Phase-1, Okhala Industrials Area, New Delhi-110020

DHARMPAL RANA
08880422061
Bangalore

Comments

• edited January 2011

DHARMPAL RANA
    08880422061
    Bangalore

MTS MBlaze sucks. Don't buy it ever. I ran into trouble around November 2010. The download speed I started to get was 8kbps. Even aftter doining a recharge it did not get better. Even after filing three complaints with their customer care and spending over two month in the process it did not get better.Complaint numbers are:

02-DEC-/2010
    c10-14608551

12-DEC-2010
    c10-15309241

31-DEC-2010
    c10-16776390

They closed each complaint with resolution provider, and atlast I tried to reach Miss Sarmeela (zonal head) at 9145255255 continuously but she did not bother to pick up this number (obtained from MTS site and endorsed by their customer care). I even spent over one hour in wrtiting a detailed email in December-2010 to Miss Sarmeele but their is no response till date.

My advise is keep away from MTS; go for proven brands instead!

All the best!

Abid
  • edited March 2011
    I have lunched a compliant regarding speed issue on 15th feb with request number c1121390985 and it was closed it on 18th Feb with the reason that they have called me and got no response which was a lie. Then they have lunched the new compliant on 20th Feb with number c1121775533 and said that it will be resolved by 2nd march and followed it almost daily. And on 2nd march they said it will be resolved by 11th march. On 10th of march it was ssaid that it will be resolved by 22nd march.
    My data card number is 9145032809.

This is most faking company. I have seen.
  • edited April 2011
    On 5th april of this year i bought mts mobile broadband connection... I can't install it with my dell laptop(windows 7). Showing an incompatible issue... Please do help me....
  • ujjwal246ujjwal246 Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    SIR,
    I have purchased mts mblaze data card 10 days back. I was receiving good speed for the first day but now i am not receiving speed more than 50 kbps.They told us to download 5 gb data i m doing the same. I have downloaded 3.18 gb data with that low speed but i can't continue anymore. the provided speed is very low.

For instance, i downloaded a file which was less than 5 mb. it took more than 10 mins to download :<

we are not happy with the service provided by you if this speed remains same we will not continue with mts.

we hope good results from you...
  • ThomasThomasThomasThomas Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    I have an MTS data card. When I bought it, the executive said me that this is a special plan, you recharge with 249 and u will get 1gb data. But I'm getting only 300+ data and said that for any issue our engineers will come to ur spot and do the needful. Speed he offered is 5MB.
    I don't care about the 1gb data, but this data card is not useful at all, I'm getting the speed below 100kbps. I tried from Bangalore, Mysore, Chennai, Coimbatore etc. No improvement. I contacted the customer care more than 7 times from different places and different months. Every time they says, someone will come and check the issue, but nothing happens. Simply I lose my validity and mobile charge for customer care call.
    Even having a data card, I use internet cafe to check my mails.
    My data card number is 8453144441. If this forum also won't help, I'm planing to file a case against the company.
    I have around12 mails, and their responses. Also I have recorded the executives conversation and engineers conversation.
    NEW CUSTOMERS- PLEASE DON'T BUY MTS.
  • edited October 2011
    I had buy MTS data card and recharge it with Rs 999/- and as MTS says that in this plan user got speed 3.1MBps download and 1.8MBps upload. But I am getting speed 0.1KBps to 0.3KBps so I register a complain and an engineer from MTS has also visited and he said and in my area all parameters are correct and there is only 12 users. He said that there is a prob with card in tower and he will forward it.
    After 6 days they said that the speed is ok, in my area it will give me speed of 0.1MBps to 0.4MBps download.

I just want to know that i spend Rs 999 for this and i just got 0.1MBps earlier i was using internet from Airtel 98 plan which gives speed 144KBps(=0.1MBps) so why did i spend Rs 901 extra for internet and Rs800 for Data card.

Plz let me know what should i do now? i want the value for my money

Data card Number:9136999662
    complain number:oct/6084
  • edited November 2011
    Hello Sir,
    I am Genu George. I am from Rajasthan. My MTZ Mblaze Connection # 8432435995. I am very sorry to say that I have taken this connection in August 2011, since then I had used it for two months without any problems. Then, I got disconnected because of you people are saying that some problems with my name and address is not matching. I do not know how it happens like that, because I had given my Passport ID proof and photograph to take the connection and they are saying that instead of my name (Genu George) some male name put on the system. So, I called your customer care and with their instruction, I went to the nearest MTS outlet and submitted my ID proof and photograph again. Then it got activated again after a number of calls to the customer care center. Again after 20 days it got disconnected without any notice. I do not know what is the problem now. I heard that with the prepaid connection there is not much formalities with the permanent address and present address. I think this is some kind of cheating you guys are doing with the costumers. Its simply wasted my time money to buy one MTS connection and for that I had spent lots of time to call the costumer care center and waste lots of my phone charge to calling them too. Still no one bother to solve the problem. If they have any issues, they can call up and ask about the same right?? I had provided my mobile number and email address also at the time of taking the connection (provided twice). Now, I think that I have spent my money and time in water, because of this issue I have suffered a lot with my work and I had to taken another connection to solve my work problems. So, If anybody can solve this issue please do it ASAP.

If you want any clarifications please contact me on 09314810459
  • edited April 2012
    Respected sir / mam

i have an mblaze data card . Around two months back , a problem
    occurred in my data card and it stoped working, so i visited MTS
    outlet ( gopi colony ,old faridabad) for the same , they said i have
    to submit my data card for replacement , and around 1 month later they
    gave me a new data card , but it also not worked , so they again
    changed the new data card and said they can only change the data card
    and they do not know anything about this data card and how to
    troubleshoot, but the problem remained the same , it doesn't work , i
    also contacted customer care around 4 to 5 times on 9136955955 , but
    they replied that they have solved the problem in server side . and
    asked me to recharge my data card , i have done the same by recharging
    it with 348 rs , after then also i contacted customer care they
    replied the same that we have solve your problem , but now also my
    data card is not working .... . please look into this matter as soon
    as possible, else i have to complaint the consumer court .....

mblaze card number : 8459955702

Rajeev jain

contact number : 9811978568
    Hi Rajeev Jain,

• sumitcutesumitcute Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    HI
    I have taken MTS broadband connection 2 months before with the plan of 899 per month postpaid.
    For this plan MTS promised for the speed of 3.1 MBPS for first 12 GB and after that speed will be reduced to 144 KBPS.
    But its a new months and i havent used even 2 GB of data and i am getting very slow speed.
    Also last month after crossing 12 GB the speed should be 144 KBPS but it was hardly near 50 KBPS by which i was not able to chat even.
    When i called customer care they said "The plans have been changed now. In day time till 11pm you will get 30KBPS speed and in night after 12 you will get 144 KBPS."
    How come their plans changes after we purchase the datacard. Also i checked on their sight they havent mentioned about their new changed criteria of slow speed in day and promised speed in night.

Also for the first 12 GB of data for which i am supposed to get 3.1 MBPS speed, I am not getting that speed. Even i cant surf.

Even my Docomo mobile speed is better than this MTS broadband.

This MTS service is a bluff.
    They are a cheaters.
    Planning for other service providers other than MTS also will tell each and every one that i met not to purchase this MTS Datacard service.
    Sometime the salesman outside my office sales MTS datacard. I feel to go there and tell every one not to buy this. he and his service is a cheat.

I have send several mails to MTS about my complaint. but no action.

If anybody is reading please note my experience for MTS and please you dont buy this.

MTS dont know the word CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. only bluff and earn money.

- SUMIT BASTWAD
    datacard number- 9133946168(andra pradesh)
    mobile number- +91 8143247187
    addr- 7-1-282/c/1/93
    bk guda,
    sri ram nagar
    hyderabad- 500038
    Hi SUMIT BASTWAD,
    We regret the inconvenience caused. Thank you for providing the details. We will ensure that our customer support team will contact you.

Hi SUMIT BASTWAD,

As per our records, the customer service team had contacted you. We hope that you were happy with the overall experience. Do get in touch with us in case you would like to have further discussion.

• sourabhdeosourabhdeo Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi All,

I am Sourabh Sadananda Deo. I bought a MTS MBLAZE on 7th May 2012 from The Mobile Stores near Crome Hadapsar Pune. The device worked good for 10 days i.e. till 17th May 2012. After that it did not even opened Google.co.in once. It stopped working at all. I launched a complaint at MTS help desk on 21st May 2012. its 24th May still they are not even responding to it by at leaset giving a call back. My call was hanged up for whole day yesterday as they had no answer for the problem. The Mobile Store people say that the issue is still getting resolved, people in MTS are on holiday so it is being delayed. Is this kind a service you all provide?

My business is getting hampered due to it. I trade on shares and if i did not get this problem resolved in 2 hrs it will be big loss in my business. I waited for whole 2 days even if they said 20 damn working hours. Do hell with your issue resolution, i should get the issue resolved by today afternoon and i should also get my 4 to 5 days validity extended or else, i am gonna register a complain with consumer court in written in Pune.

My Data card number: 9145758312
    Alternate contact number: 9970970127

Sourabh Deo
    Hi Sourabh Deo,

Dear Ms. Minoti,

This is with reference of my MTS data card which was not working from the Day I puchased it i.e 2 months. I call several times toyour customer care and Nodal officer also but there was no satisfactory response from them . I complaint about the speed and device problem but the complaint was not properly resolved.

Your executive has visted my place 1 month back and confirmed that the device has some issued and it need to be resolved . I again called the customer care for the same for replacement of the device. Mr Rahul call me back from your helpline no and confirm that the deivce will be replaced with in 24 hrs and as usual there was no revert from anybody in the mentioned timeline.

I again called customer care for the status and they revreted me that the device was not workiing because there was no sufficient balance in the accounT. I told the executive that the device has some issue that is the reason I had not recharged it.I talk to Mr. Pulkit on the customer care for the resolution but the same story was repeated by him that somebody will call me back for the resolution.

I agree that I made a mistake by purchasing the MTS device for my requirement for Rs 1100 and recharged the same twice by Rs 498 but the issue remains the same.

I am contacting lasttime any official of MTS for my resolution and there was no replacement of my device on priority the issue has been escalated to consumer court.I know your resolution would be " OUR CUSTOMER CARE WILL CONTACT US ".but kindly ensure that they wil replace the device ASAP.

Your revert will be highly appreciated.

From: Saurabh JAIN <saurabhjain033@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:40 PM
    Subject: Pathetic Performance of MTS Datacard 8459275297

Dear Abhishek,

Greetings of the Day !!

This is with reference of my MTS Datacard connection : 8459275297. I bought this connection around 2 months back from your MTS executive. From the first day itself, I am facing the issue in connectivity of the device. The device itself disconnects and I have
    to connect it repeatedly after every two months .This is disgusting as I am recharging it every month by Rs. 500 and I am not able to use it . The maximum speed that comes is only 100-150 KBPS which is much lower which is committed at the time of buying this connection.

I complained it twice on your helpline ( Complaint no :- C12-47421033 ) but nobody bothered for the same. The executive always told me that somebody will call or visit my place for the resolution but even after 10 days the issue remains the same.

Today i again called the helpline for the same , I had a word with Mr Faizan Sultan, senior executive, but the solution is not at all satisfactory.

I request you to personally take the matter on priority and do the needful at earliest as my validity for this month is after 6 days . I want you to do some favour by extending the validity by one month.

Awaiting for your revert.

Hi Saurabh Jain,
    Dear Ms. Minoti,

Your revert will be highly appreciated.

From: Saurabh JAIN <saurabhjain033@gmail.com>
    Date: Tue, May 1, 2012 at 10:40 PM
    Subject: Pathetic Performance of MTS Datacard 8459275297

Dear Abhishek,

Greetings of the Day !!

Awaiting for your revert.

• edited July 2012
    Account balance is not placed displayed and information is not properly displayed . I want that my complain should be concerned within two hours
  • edited July 2012

This is with reference to mts mblaze :8432954590.I have been trying from two days to get my recharge done online but I have not been able to get any recharge.Firstly,on 7th July,2012 I tried mobikwik and after I followed the whole payment procedure it showed some internal error just after I paid them and no balance came to my account but still rs999 is deducted from my account,i complained back the same moment on that website but even after two days they didnt resolved the issue and no email is recieved from them.They have been irresposible and cheated me and took my money.Then on 9th July,i tried mts website to recharge my mblaze,the same thing happened,this time I lost rs1298 and no recharge is recieved.They took my money from account but no recharge is done.Its really frustrating how they cheat people and sucked my money.Please look into the issue,i dont have so much money to bear these losses.Please help me out.I wish to launch an FIR
    Hi RAJESH MISHRA,
    We regret the inconvenience caused. Please specify your Contact number so that we can contact you to resolve your issue.
    Hi Rajsh Mishra,
    We value your concern. To assist you effectively, we would need your Contact number to discuss the concern and provide a resolution.
    Hi Rajsh Mishra,

To: ChiefCSD@mtsindia.in
    Cc: appellate.del@mtsindia.in, nodal.del@mtsindia.in

Hi Vlad Pozdyshev,

FYI.
    I am not getting proper response and resolution from you people.
    Problem is there from past 10 months.

Please check it and give me resolution ASAP.

Pawan Kumar Gautam.

Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM
    Subject: Fwd: Complain regarding MTS net speed
    To: appellate.del@mtsindia.in
    Cc: nodal.del@mtsindia.in

Hi Ms. Minoti Behara,

No resolution from past 10 months and so.
    Please find the exact details of my problem in previous mails.

Can you please help me out from this problem ?

Pawan Kumar Gautam

Date: Tue, Jul 24, 2012 at 11:29 AM
    Subject: Complain regarding MTS net speed

Hi Abhishek Das Gupta,

This is Pawan Kumar Gautam. I am using MTS datacard from past 10 months.
    I am not getting proper internet speed . I merely get 70kbps (maximum) and I recharge my data card of Rs.999 every month .
    I already attached screenshot of net speed.
    You people claim internet speed upto 3.1 mbps... but you people are not giving me even 1mbps speed.
    I filed a complain about same to MTS. It's been more than 10 days but that request put on hold/closed. I dint get any response not even resolution from you people.

Then again today I filed a complain (complain id is C1248099648). Almost every month I file a complain regarding net speed.

I just talked to Kanchan on number 9136255255 and she asked me that she would arrange a call from concerned departement and people.

complain id : C1248099648
    mts data card number : 8459918255

Please take care of it and give me resolution asap.

Pawan Kumar Gautam.
    Hi Pawan Kumar Gautam,

Hi Pawan Kumar Gautam,
    I have an MTS data card with no.- 9136951509,
    due to some reason we are not using MTS data card from some time, but when we call customer care on 22-07-2012 they said ur no is active on the name i said to them and u can recharge, but when we recharge the dongle showing status not connected, after lot of calls to customer care person said ur no is issued to another one and your dongle is of no use and purchase new one by pay again. Now how it can be alloted to another one without intimating us and now who is responsible for data card and its recharge payment, why MTS customer care said ur no. is active inspite of that i said ther person name on which it is active, why they dont said on that moment your dongle is issued to another one and why they issued to other person.

I already mail to nodel officer but not found any satisfactory solution.

Now look into this matter and resolve the problem asap because my work is hampering.

Jaswant Singh
    Hi Jaswant Singh,
  • edited September 2012

I got a message in my cell phone-''Get 2 GB data usage for just Rs.248 !! Recharge your MTS MBLAZE for Rs.248 before 31-Aug-12 and get 1 GB data usage absolutely FREE. Hurry!!!
    I recharged it but I only got 1GB. Please avail the remaining 2GB for me. My Mblaze connection number is 9142977411 .