idea id verification

rupindersinghrupindersingh Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
i had given id proff for two idea numbers. a same proof is given on same day. but now they are demanding again same proof. why??

Comments

• ideacellularideacellular Senior Member
    edited January 2011

Kindly provide your Idea cellular number for further assistance. You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre - details updated on Idea website. !DEA - An !dea can change your life....

Ideacellular
  • edited March 2011
    mobile no- 07697802668
    distc- Sarguja (Ambikapur)
    CHHATTISGARH
    plz sent my email id- rajivsingh2615@gmail.com
  • edited September 2012
    sir my is in u.p but his if from hr how feed this id
    i want get the id proof of this idea cellular number
    mobile no. Is 9044480950
    i want to get the customer id of this idea no.

Please give me the correponding details of this idea cellular UP West mobile no. 9044480950
  • edited January 2013
    I am trying 59059 no for Tele verification for my cell no 9959999645 but it is not working.

Pramod nair
    Just now i have shifted my number from T.DOCOMO to IDEA and i have received an message from idea for tele-verification to 59059, thus the problem is that there is not any coverage or network in my new sim card (IDEA) and i am unable to go through this (59059) number. and when i called customer care there was some lady she advice me to call 59059 as i told her that there is not any network coverage (IDEA) in new sim card.

Kindly GUIDE me,
    Prakash (8460201225).

Kindly GUIDE me,
    Prakash (8460201225).

We would request you to kindly contact to your nearest My Idea for further assistance.

Idea Cellular
    9979196800 thi number call ret mini long skim please
    i want know this number id proof who is parson. 9639521045
    sir mera naam lilu hai or main ek kishan hu mujhe dhamki or gali mo. 805889827 se ek lakh rupe mange hai or kahta hai ke goli mar dunga
  • edited November 2013
    'am a Vodafone customer.but someone I dont know who r they took 2 idea simcards and gave my number as their proof.so I request to block the 2 numbers I got a message from idea for the televerification 8497028172, 7353941933.these r the 2 numbers gave my number as their proof they r fake I don't know who r they requesting the 2numbers to block as soon as possible
  • edited December 2013
    My sim is not yet started since it is purchase before 1 week and all formalities are complete including inspection of address proof..
    My post paid num is 9574221947-pratik jain.so please activate sim early as far as possible
  • edited February 2014
    i want get the id proof of this idea cellular number
    mobile no. Is 9574099891
  • edited February 2014
  • edited March 2014
    mera no 9837077239 band karke sharanpur activate kar diya h mujhe mera no chahiyea
  • edited March 2014
    My sim is not yet started since it is purchase before 1 week and all formalities are complete..
    My prepaid num is 9644521285.

ARUN KUMAR SAHU
    KORBA (CG)
    So please activate sim early as far as possible
  • edited April 2014
  • edited June 2014
    Good afternon sir , my brother-in-law facing a problem sir please help sir , when he took the idea sim he gave his mother identity proofs

(Nerella bhulakshmi address : 25-2-40 settibalijipeta mandapeta east godavari, andhra pradesh ) for to this mobile number -96 66 209805 , suddenly yesterday the number was blocked from company , we called for customer care they said this number is not with this proof it has another name , we shoked because my brother-in-law have web councelling in politechnic entrence , in that they will send a one time password to that number only , now he is in deep dipression , how can he get one password , please kindly help sir this is my life situation sir Thanking you sir
    I call on 59059 yesterday but this got nonstop buisy. Thats realy disappointing, plz. help me very soon. I face a lot of problem bcoz of number is swithed off.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Please reply with your Idea mobile number and the alternate contact number for further assistance. You can also visit our website, www.ideacellular.com or call 121.

Customer Care, Idea Cellular