Money Not Refunded by REDBUS online

redbus.jpgHi,

The below is the Email from Redbus related to my cancellation of online ticket via ReDBUS:

Original
To :
bhaskay80@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Bhaskar Chatterjee,

We processed your refund request on 29-Dec-2010. Your tracking number is 3849625.

The refund amount is Rs.1710.
Your bank will take 5 working days to credit the amount to your account.
The cancellation fee for this transaction is Rs.190.

Ticket number (TIN): TCDR64896365
To: Trivandrum
Date of journey: Friday, December 31, 2010
Travels: Sharma Transports
Bus type: Volvo A/C Multi Axle (2+2)
Boarding time: 06:45 PM
No of seats: 2
Seat number: 2,1

Please feel free to write to our customer care at support@redBus.in for any clarification.

Best regards,
Team redBus

But it's been more than 2 weeks, i am calling the REDBUS helpline number (080) 39412345 and sending mails, so far I haven't received the money yet. Am keep on spending money by calling you customer care chennai & banglore no response really very pathetic service by redbus.
I have been cheated by the REDBUS company. Please refund my money for above mentioned ticket. And i have gone through a big torchure by booking ticket on REDBUS. How can i file a complaint on this REDBUS? Please advise me

Comments

• edited March 2011
    hello,
    this is mahitha ,i have booked 3 tickets in redbus from bangalore to hyderabad .the ticket details are

Ticket number (TIN): TD3P43839353
    To: Hyderabad
    Date of journey: Thursday, February 24, 2011
    Boarding time: 09:30 PM
    Seat number: R8

We processed your refund request on 21-Feb-2011. Your tracking number is 4398557.

The refund amount is Rs.702.
    Your bank will take 5 working days to credit the amount to your account.
    The cancellation fee for this transaction is Rs.78.

Ticket number (TIN): TD3H85266698
    From: Hyderabad
    To: Bangalore
    Date of journey: Sunday, February 27, 2011
    Boarding time: 08:30 PM
    Seat number: R6

We processed your refund request on 20-Feb-2011. Your tracking number is 4319840.

The refund amount is Rs.720.
    Your bank will take 5 working days to credit the amount to your account.
    The cancellation fee for this transaction is Rs.30.

Ticket number (TIN): TD3H46764736
    To: Hyderabad
    Date of journey: Friday, February 25, 2011
    Boarding time: 09:30 PM
    Seat number: R8

We processed your refund request on 20-Feb-2011. Your tracking number is 4319712.

The refund amount is Rs.765.
    Your bank will take 5 working days to credit the amount to your account.
    The cancellation fee for this transaction is Rs.85.

Till now i didnot receive the refund amount . what's the solution
  • bmpatel21bmpatel21 Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    after few days i got the following email.

This is to inform you that the merchant has initiated the refund process for order number
    5639592 for your transaction on ONLINE BUS TICKETS BOOKING SERVICE >> ONLINE BUS RESERVATION. This refund request has been forwarded to the concerned bank and we await their reply.Rest assured amount would reflect in your account as per the bank's procedure.

Until then we request for your cooperation.

it is around 15 days now.. and still i am waiting for my refund. when i call the customer care, they say that we will check your details and put me on hold and transfer me somewhere else to some other agent. so what should i do to get my money back ?
  • bmpatel21bmpatel21 Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    I have booked two tickets from redbus. they cancelled my tickets and said that we will give you full refund in 7 days. i was supposed to get 800 Rs. This are my booking details....

Passenger name Mr Bharat Patel

redBus ticket # TD9872854299

Seat number(s) D PU,D OU

PNR # SPENJNT34732888

after few days i got the following email.

Until then we request for your cooperation.

• edited October 2011

My name is Vkrishna sumanth ,i have book one ticket in Reddy express Tours & Travels, Hyderabad proddatur . date of booking 19/10/2011-2.35 p.m.
    i am booking one ticket but cutting with two ticket amount . red bus ref number -7561566. pleases verify and refund the money .

Reddy Tours & Travels
    Dep Time :09.00 PMDate:- 19 Oct 2011.
    Seat No- G1.
    Boarding point:- K P H B.
  • edited October 2011
    i have booked a ticket on 1 october and cancelled it on 3rd of october i havent recieved my refund of Rs.1080 yet when i checked with red bus they said they have already refunded but its not reflecting in my bank account , i have complained a number of time with no use please help me out.

my number is 9096698554
    regards,

girish durgasi
    Dear.....
    The below typed mail which I got from your side but till today i.e., 02/11/2011 nobody called regarding this. My complaint is I had booked from Mumbai to Bangalore for 25/10/2011 which departs at 3.45 PM from Vashi. I started calling your helpline from 2.28PM to get the operator's cell no. to contact him so that I shall not miss the bus. But the number I got was not working which is of Vashi, then I started trying the no. which is on the e-ticket and got the number of Sion office from where I got a cell no. When I contacted him he told me that he is reaching Vashi pickup point at exactly 4.00 PM. (I started calling your office and the nos. given in the ticket from 2.28 Pm till 3.55 PM) When I reached the place I came to know that the no. which I got was of the next bus driver's. For this whom shall I blame Either me or the REDBUS? The bus driver or your company has not called me before the bus departed from the pickup point leaving me even after having my cell no. Don't you provide our contact nos. to the bus provider? This has made to think for the further reservations as I was insisting my family and friends to book from only REDBUS. This is the first time I sufferred.

Dear redBus Customer,

We have received your email. redBus support team will contact you within 24 hours.
    For any future correspondence in this regard please mention your reference number
    10318201.

Thank you for using redBus.

Best regards,

(5) The baggage of the customer getting lost / stolen / damaged
    (6) The bus operator changing a customer's seat at the last minute to
    accommodate a lady / child
    (7) The customer waiting at the wrong boarding point (please call the
    bus operator to find out the exact boarding point if you are not a
    regular traveler on that particular bus)
    (8) The bus operator changing the boarding point and/or using a
    pick-up vehicle at the boarding point to take customers to the bus
    departure point

I have faced problems with #2 and #3 while travelling from Nagpur to Pune by Dolphin Bus, Agent Maharahtra Travels, Loha Pul, Burdi, Nagpur, 2.30 PM, 29 Oct 2011. And not Returning Ticket to Customer is something new not in your list. What about refund of partial ticket money due to bad bus condition? Is it your responsibility or not?

What are you doing guys ? Are you going to reply ? If yes, when ?

Thanks.

Shrijeet
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

while making online booking through Red Bus portal, for which the payment is deducted but ticktes not confirmed and further with reference to transations Nos.
    7568495 : Amount Rs.550 and
    7568591 : Amount Rs. 550

I want to bring to your kind attention that the refund for the same is still awaited even after the lapse of 2 weeks.

Kindly do comply ASAP
  • edited November 2011

with referance to above subject i booked ticket and cancelled on 15/10/11 and Ref No.7505634 refund amount 315 till day i didnt get any money please go through this matter and do the needful and oblige.

Ganesh B Tankasali
  • rahulk.12rahulk.12 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    Mail dated : 17th dec 2011

I had cancelled 4 of my tickets from Mumbai to M'lore. After calling on Customer care i came to know that the cash coupon hasn't been generated.
    They asked me to write a mail on the "To" address and so this mail.

As per the refund policy Rs. 2000 must be refunded to me (Since 50% cut from original ticket fare 4*1000)

Please find below the ticket numbers:
    TDD722456999
    TDD734462366
    TDD756596594
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]TDD727464776[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]I gave my Bank details also.[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]Reply on 19th Dec, 2011[/FONT]

Greetings from redBus.in!
    Kindly let us know the IFSC code for the same as it is mandatory. Kindly get in touch with your bank customer care or login to any search engine and search for the same.

Reply from my end on the same day with details

Reply from Red bus the same day

Greetings from redBus.in!

Thank you for contacting redBus.in. We have transferred amount of Rs. 2000/-. to the below mentioned Savings bank account. The credit would reflect in your account within 7 working days. Note the credit would be in the name of Pilani.

After that i have tried asking them updated on the following dates:
    24th, 26th, 28th , 29th

On 2nd Jan 2012 i send them this strong mail:

Hi All,

Can you please let me know where are my Rs 2000/= ???

Even a high volume transaction like Indian Railways refunds within 3 working days and why is it taking for redbus to refund my amount for more than 15 days?

Can you even understand the type to inconvenience caused by your team.

Also i need a reply for the same .

If i don't receive my amount within next 2 days i am sure that i will go to the consumer court taking this matter as there is no clear understanding between us.

P.S. the reply should be with a valid reason.
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]Also please don't send a mail saying "Thank you for contacting redBus.in. Kindly give us some time will check the same with the concerned department and revert back to you at the earliest, requesting you to bear with us while this process is being completed."[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]But no response they seem to take the consumer court even very light.....[/FONT]

[FONT=arial, sans-serif]After that I spent money more by regularly calling on their customer care...and they tell that it will be deposited surely in next 7 working days then i called and gave them a mouthful then the reply came please talk to some Rupal an employee in Pune.... (id: [/FONT]
  • raghu12raghu12 Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

while making online booking through Red Bus portal, for which the payment is deducted but ticktes not confirmed and further with reference to transaction Nos.

10940195:Amount Rs.350

I want to bring to your kind attention that the refund for the same is still awaited even after the lapse of 2 months.I hope you will be considering this complaint and return my deducted amount as soon.

Kindly do comply ASAP.

• edited July 2012

with referance to above subject i booked two tickets 28/06/12 and the transaction was unsuccessful at the same time my amount Rs:740/-was debited. I informed the same thing to Redbus support team, in the reply the support team asked me to send the Bank transaction statement with case ID: 12407909. I send the statement but i didn't recieved any refund. refund amount 740 till day i didnt get any money please go through this matter and do the needful and oblige.

Ramesh Kumar Ghantasala
  • edited October 2012
    with referance to above subject i booked two tickets 27/09/12 and the transaction was unsuccessful at the same time my amount Rs:650/-was debited. I informed the same thing to Redbus support team, in the reply the support team asked me to give refrence number 14163973. they told this deos not exists i didn't recieved any refund. refund amount 650 till day i didnt get any money please go through this matter and do the needful and oblige.

Siddiq Pasha S M
  • edited October 2012
    Dear Sir / Madam
    I have booked a ticket for my brother booking date 19.10.2012 journey date 20.10.2012 from chennai to tirunelveli one ticket for 1) Mujibur Rahman 38 male and Mohamed rafeek 28 male 2 people and other ticket for syed mohamed 26 male both ticket i have booked different net work and different bank account and different computer but after receive the payment no response from red bus side no ticket no refund no any answer or no any error message i have booked 1st time through red bus 1st impression is very bad impression how can i trust you how can i will book ticket through red bus
    pleaseinform to me my mobile number +919994343201. please call me one responsible person and kindly refund my rupees 2800+1400 = 4200 (four thousand two hundred only).immediately without fail.
    thanking you

best records

mohideen
  • edited November 2012
    with reference to above subject i booked one ticket 27/11/12 and the transaction was unsuccessful at the same time my amount Rs:600/-was debited. I informed the same thing to Redbus support team, in the reply the support team asked me to give refrence number MSBH2859127177IGE3072163. i didn't recieved any refund. refund amount 600 till day i didnt get any money please go through this matter and do the needful and oblige.

ch.narasimha rao
  • edited November 2012
    Dear Sir / Madam,
    with referance to above subject i booked one ticket 27/11/12 and the transaction was unsuccessful at the same time my amount Rs:600/-was debited. ref no :MSBH2859127177IGE3072163 TRANSFER TO 62123029554 SBH POOLING ACCOUNT . I send the statement but i didn't recieved any refund. refund amount 600 till day i didnt get any money please go through this matter and do the needful and oblige.

From: guntur
    To:chennai
    Date of journey: 28/11/12
    Boarding time: 11:40 PM
    ch.narasimha rao
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

while making online booking through Red Bus portal, for which the payment is deducted but ticktes not confirmed and further with reference No.IGE5814703
    Amount Rs.600

I want to bring to your kind attention that the refund for the same is still awaited.

Kindly do comply ASAP
    Hi I have booked a ticket today i mean on date 12-12-12 money got debited but tciket not generated could you please help to reimburse.... My mailid chandrasekhar.a290@gmail.com

chandra sekhar
    i have tried to book ticket on 07/12/2012 through online twice through red bus for travel from bangalore to chennai. During which my account number 10114266447 of SBI Kallakurichi was twice debited for Rs.449/- and for Rs.450/- transaction numbers are 44080421 and 43673459 and the ticket was not booked. Money was not refunded till date.
    I want mail ID and cell/phone no. of redbus to complain.
    My name is SHANMUGAM. N. Email nashanmugam@yahoo.com Cell:97908 43099
  • edited January 2013
    Dear redBus customer, we have been informed by the bank that the refund amount has been credited to your account for reference no:16925090

but the amont was not credited

Your redBus ticket is cancelled on 22-Jan-2013. The refund amount is Rs. 764.15. Your bank will take 5 working days to credit it to your account. Ref no:16925090
  • edited February 2013
    I bookes a ticket from hyderabad to kothagudem from redbus end of it i dint get the tickets money was charged i was madly calling customer support and those people always said ccavenue poor ccavenue was blamed by redbus when i checked with bank i got confirmation i dint used ccavenue payment gateway and money was charged by redbus banglore clearly reflects in statement afte long time fight they have agreed this is their mistake and sent an email that they are initiating the refund of 800 rupees and ref:17531096 since this is 6th day havent recieved the money yet ,,what can be done to this freaky redbus to file complaint
  • edited March 2013
    I have booked a ticket from vizag to bangalore an amount of 1450 has been debited but ticket not booked. Please help me regarding these. 1450 means alot to me
    Dear ,
    This is to inform you that still i had not received the refund amount of 1140 rs . My trip id is 17290451, 21622046, reference num is 18257442.
    So today is 02-04-2013 and i had tried to book on 20-03-2013, if now you people will calculate number of days equal to 13 days .........................................................................
    Now tell me i m wrong that i had tried to book the ticket from red bus.com, it was my first experience and it was very bad , i had not got the ticket on 20-03-2013 and still i had not received the refund amount from red bus department , you people are making the customer fool .
    If you want to call me and tell me any reson or any sit the call me 09342808383 .
    your department is telling this is technical reson that i had received the amount .
    If you can check the mailing system , i had forwarded at least 7 mails and 10 call to your depatmant .
    So check your system and call back with good reason .
  • edited April 2013
    TIN TF4M85293882. Name S.Daniel Age 23 mob.9740441878. Bangalore to Chennai.24th Sun March 2013... Pls refund....
  • edited April 2013
    My name is syamkumar k b,I tried to book the ticket from chennai to ernakulam on 11 April 2013.Planning date for travel was 30 April 2013.
    But I did not recieve the ticket but I lost my money.mobile number for booking was 9444112926.and my mail id is kb.syamkumar@gmail.com.
    pls help me sir,
    Hope fully,
    Syamkumar k b
    Dear Redbus Team,
    Very bad experience with Shree Vijay Travels.my ticket noTF5T52549292.Deprture time was 9.10am from satelite ahmedabad,but start on 10 pm.Arrival time at ghodbunder was 7.10 am,but reached 9.30 am.Never to plan by this travels.

Regds

manoj pawar

• edited April 2013
    I am still waiting for the refund money. I cancelled the ticket with Haryana Roadways. Below are the details.
    130406629-20
    Reference Number: B0062829

Dear Nagesh Lakhan

Your request for cancellation of eTicket has been accepted, and

the refund amounting to Rs. 459/- will be transfer in your account within 10-12 days.

The cancelled eTicket details are as under :-

PNR: APR131237 Trip ID: 130406629

for journey from Delhi to Chandigarh via Panipat, Karnal

Date of journey: 06 April 2013 Time of journey: 22:25 hrs.

Boarding Place: ISBT Delhi Plateform No.: 6

Seat Number: 20

Amount Paid: Rs.535/- (Total Basic Fare: Rs.510/- plus Reservation Charges: Rs.25/-)

General Manager,
    Haryana Roadways,
    Chandigarh

For any queries regarding bus services please contact inquiry offices of Haryana Roadways:
    Chandigarh: 0172-2704014, Delhi: 011-23861262 , Gurgaon: 0124-2320222 email: transport@hry.nic.in
    I booked online ticket from Pune to Bellary(TF5Z63496258) through redbus.com website with pick up point swargate.But before 5 hours of departure i told them to pick me at station before that(chandini chowk),since it is nearer to my place.I even confirmed with all given phone numbers given on the ticket,telling everyone that i will be at mentioned place in chandini chowk(near Viva hotel),At that time they told me that there is no problem with it and i can be picked up at Chandini chowk.But even after waiting for more than 2 hours on road they didn't stop the bus at pick up point.Concerned people were very rude and cheated me telling that it will be there in 5-10 minutes and by telling me that they informed driver to pick me at chandini chowk.I waited for more than 2 hours for bus at their mentioned pick up point calling all given phone numbers on ticket every 10 minutes,they answered me rudely,somtimes they said we dont know about that bus,sometimes they had cut phone recklessly in middle of the conversation.finally they said me that u have missed the bus.They didn't even stop at pick up point. I was standing on road continously for 3 hours so that bus driver can easily notice me and then stop.I demand for complete refund of Rs1000 from SRC travels and explanation for their chating ang reckless behaviour.Otherwise i will to any extent as per law.
    Sir Sir, I have booked tickets in KPN travels from Madurai to Chennai online through your service. My Trip ID is 22800699.
    When booking 1st time through net banking gate way failure came. Thereafter I have booked 2nd time. But my account was
    debited twice. So, I request you please refund the amount immediately.

This is to express my grudges against Redbus. I have booked 2 tickets from Hyderabad to Pune for 28th April Journey. I have cancelled 2 tickets on 26th April and also send out the mail for the refund amount on 28th April but I have not received my refund amount Rs. 2200 Approx yet as they promise to transfer the money within 1 week.1051492 is the reference no. for my request.

Is spite of calling several times and also mailed, they dont reply even. This is a forgery case. I am going to lodge a Police complain for sure.

Please help me out also to take legal action against Redbus.

Chetan