Complaint Against Sreeleathers, Connaught Place, New Delhi

bhatia_seemabhatia_seema Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous
I purchased ladies bag of Rs. 1090/- from Sree Leathers with bill no. T6/00023169 and returned home. When I opened the bag to use, I noticed, it was a damaged peace. Next day when I went to Sree Leather for replacement with bill they said it was damaged by me.

How to file a case against them, please let me know.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    I purchased a bag of amount rs2300 from sreeleathers connaught place,delhi.some how i lost my original bill.I when i asked for aduplicate bill,they refused.I do remember my date of purchase of bag&time of purchse,i had made payment through my debit card,how can i get a duplicate bill
  • edited January 2010

Dear Seema,

These things happen so many times but we can not blame company for this. It's our duty to check the goods before we pay for it.
    LEt's think this way - at the time of purchase you didn't know the bag was faulty same way the person selling the bag also didn't know that the bag was faulty if he or she knows it then surely the bag would not be delivered.
    I found both seller and buyer for this issue.

What i experienced with Shree Leathers is this is the only company selling best shoes, leather stuffs with minimal prices. If you compare the products with other companies you better understand the thing.
  • edited December 2010
    I PURCHASED 2 PAIR OF SHOES & ONE PAIR OF SLIPPER TODAY DT 11/12/10 VIDE BILL REF NO MEMO NO:T30/00415190 OF AMOUNT Rs 1887/- & MADE PAYMENT THROUGH CREDIT CARD AT 19:51:22 hrs, FIRST I WOULD LIKE TO APPRECIATE YOUR PRODUCT PRICE WISE AND IN TURN U ARE GETTING MAXIMUM NO OF CUSTOMERS AND FETCHING SALES.
    HOWEVER, MY STRONG RESENTMENT OF YOUR STAFF BEHAVIOUR TOWARDS CUSTOMER.
    AFTER BUYING THE PRODUCTS AS MENTIONED ABOVE , I APPROACHED TOWARDS CASH COUNTER FOR MAKING THE PAYMENT, THERE ARE TWO CASHIERS AVAILABLE AT CASH COUNTER, ONE GENTLEMAN NAMED HIMSELF AS Mr AMINO ROY TALKED VERY BADLY AND REFUSED TO ATTEND US. HE CLEARLY INDICATED TOWARDS ONE CORNER AND TOLD GO ...AND MAKE COMPLAINT THERE.. AND FURTHER SOMETHING BAD WORDS IN BENGALI. THE SECOND SALES MAN APPROACHED TO CASH COUNTER SAID U TAKE HIS PHOTOGRAPHS AND PUBLISHED IN THE NEWSPAPER.FURTHER, I TOOK PHOTOGRAPHS OF Mr SO CALLED AMINO ROY.
    I AM VERY DISAPPOINT FOR THIS BEHAVIOUR AND HOPE FOR STERN ACTION AGAINST THIS ERRANT EMPLOYEE AND SAME SHOULD BE INFORMED TO ME.
    NO RESPONSE AGAINST THIS COMPLAINT WILL FORCE ME TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST SYSTEM & OFCOURSE THE SUBJECT EMPLOYEE.
    THANKS & REGARDS
    RAJEEV KUMAR
    Mobile:- 9999034692
    MAIL ID :- rkradhia@yahoo.co.in
  • avinash0272avinash0272 Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    We have bought a sandal model no.60464 from your connaught place showroom vide memo no.T38/00417199 dated.03rd December 2011 and are informing you being extremely disappointed from your repair service.
    The product broke on the first day of its use.
    The delivery date as on the repairing slip no.17002 dated 16 December 2011 was 23rd December 2011.
    We got a call from your service stating they are sorry for being late to deliver it and assured us it to reach us by 31st of December 2011.
    The real problem has occurred when it has still not been delivered to us.
    One of your staff named Sunil Kumar to whom we gave the product has given us a non-contactable phone number and even the no. of your service center is not responding.
    My contact nos are 9013035150,9313149529, Email avinash0272@gmail.com Pl...Z respond quickly.
    Avinash kumar
    Rzf-710 B , gali no 1
    nr dharamshala mandir
    raj nagar 2 , Palam Colony
    New Delhi 110077
  • Satender SajwanSatender Sajwan Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    Hi, if anyody can tell me what is the procedure to file a complaint against shree leather CP, though i know nothing is going to be done because the way i felt after visiting to shreeleathers CP today i dont think this is the place where any body can expact coustomer centricity. Would request every one to please do not visit to shree leathers for just it being cheap from others because i had the worst experience first time in my life with shree leathers only.
    I bought a pair of shoe on saturday(12/05/2012) for rupess 698 and tried it for one day and discovered that due to its leather my feet are sweating which never happened with me in earlier shoes. Then i thought i should go to the shop again and at least seek a reason and explination of the same and if there is any problem than get it replaced. But the replies i got were shocking and surprising, i hope you also will feel the same the way i felt when i got these replies:
    1. Mr Manas( floor incharge) told me that in summers it happens to every one this is not new.
    2. secondly he said, that if you work in air condition this will not happen.
    3. Another one was that we do not replace shoe once tried( i would have agreed to it but the reasons he gave were absurd).
    4. The most bizzard and frustrating thing can happen to customer is that i was running behind them for my problem and they were just behaving like i am a headache for them.

I don't know what type you people you hire and what training you give to them, please at hire people who have some logical reason to tell their customer.
    What i did out of frustration was wrote a note on shoe box " Gift to Mr. Mana for such a pathetic service".

I Could have been treated well if you had a intelligent staff, I am not a stupid to affray on every thing but you guys gave me the reason for the this.

I would not stop here and will look for another way if not heard here.

Would wait for your reply on sajwan_satender@yahoo.com and phone no. 9953669521.
    Dear Sir I am in Dubai
    i need some jacket please send me some latest jacket design brown and black chineese colour pic on bonbutro@gmail.com for choose right one .
    Thanks and best Regards .
  • edited November 2012
    i purchase shoes in cullcuta (sreeleather)
    but in new delhi iam gone to sreeleather he can not pasting my shoes .
  • edited November 2012
    we wish to inform you that i brought three pair shoes of sreeleather but one pair is uncomfort according to my foor , so that you are requested please interchange that shoes..

Hariom Yadav

Asst. Manager
    Volkswagen Delhi West.
    68/3 Moti Nagar
    New Delhi -110015
  • edited August 2013
    Complaint Against Sreeleathers, Connaught Place, New Delhi

I purchased shoes from Sree Leathers with bill no. T52/00105292 on 15th June and returned home. Next day shoes sole get parted so I came back to Sreeleather for reparing the same. They took the shoes and asked me to collect the same after fortnight.But after my repeated visit for 4-5 times, I failed to receive my shoes yet.Its almost 2 months then. Moreover floor manger was also rude.

• edited September 2013
    i wish want to informing you that its regarding for duplicate product of smoking and gutka in delhi uttam nagar hastsal welfare society in delhi. sir its my request to you please investigated here regarding there injured product and ban there all people are known but no body complaints there. its are very important subject.
    regard
    p. pathak
  • edited March 2014
    Hi I would like complain for YEPME online shopping website, i have purchase 2 jeans from YEPME, where i have already made the payment of rs 1164 by my credit cart, but till now they did not sent any jeans, i have made lot of complain against it, some time they told i have delivered, sometime they said that it,s came back to us, after so many complain, i told to YEP ME customer care to refund my amount, they committed to me will refunded with in 72 working day,s, but till i have been made around 20 times call after every alternate week, no amount refunded, it has been 5 months, we did not receive my amount back, i would like to request to you please help us regarding this, i would be grateful to you.thanks
  • edited June 2014
    I just want to tell u that your staff service is very bad u just learn to your employe that how to deal with customer.Remember your service is most important either then sale if your service is gud your sale will going to high u should learn service another stores like Spencer's, lifestyle,shopper's stop etc ITC my suggestion to u..
    Hi I would like complain for i have purchased a BELT from your showroom at Connaught place but it is showing white-2 but it is black. i have used only 4 - 8 days so that you are requested please interchange that BELT?

I have original bill.