Compalint against missed calls from unknown number

hmhmhmhmhmhm Junior Member
edited August 2014 in Miscellaneous
hello sir, i am getting missed call from this number 09914241398 continuously from 4-5 days, only one time i had received his call and he had started vulgar talk so i dont receive his call now. Sir please help me and find who is he and please tell me as soon as possible. I am totally irritated.

Comments

• rakesh69rakesh69 Junior Member
    edited June 2011
    hello sir, i am getting missed call from this number 08302981256 continuously from 4-5 days, only one time i had received his call and he had started vulgar talk so i dont receive his call now. Sir please help me and find who is he and please tell me as soon as possible. I am totally irritated.
  • edited October 2011

I daily get missed call from this number 9992791519.I am from Haryana. and this number also belongs to Haryana.when I tried to call on this number, the user doesn't pick up the call.But I get a missed call from this number everyday.Once I called on this number, someone picked up the phone and disconnected the phone without replying, After that he doesn't pick up the phone. I tried it from different numbers, but in vain.Could you please help me to get rid of this nonsense?
  • edited April 2012
    Hello sir

I am getting missed calls from nknown person, they are calling me at midnight 12 am and after, they are fully drunk and speaking bad words,if i am tried to call them they are going to switchoff the mobile.
    I am from Andhra pradesh.please help me out from this problem.
    the number is +918688588119

Thanks & regards
    Jilani
  • vaishnavivaishnavi Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    HELP PLEASE !!! I have been getting missed call from various unknown numbers to the number 9894235420. Recently today i got a call from unknown number - 9944654319. And during march, this year , i was extremely irritated by calls from 5 unknown mobile numbers. 2 of these are - 9942915677 , 9677918090. I changed my number twice because of this problem. please help me to get rid of this problem!!
  • poonampoonam Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    i am getting missed calls from an unknown number and when i receive the call the start using slang the numbers are 9851259461,993518996
  • edited July 2012
    Please I want to know the details about him....Annoying missed calls from tis number 8760773500
  • edited July 2012
    I have received call from this number 8273302902 and he is using abusing language as well as call up me again and again.
    Kindly book a compliant for this number.

Shailendra Tyagi
  • edited August 2012
    I am getting missed calls and text messages from these 2 numbers 09179911180 and 08463013302, when i try to call back he don't pick the phone. Please Book a complaint for these 2 numbers.

Please let me know the legal complaint process for this.
    I am from Haryana.

Sunil
  • edited September 2012
    I daily get missed call from this number 9561332990.I am from maharashtra and this number also belongs to Maharashtra.when I tried to call on this number, the user doesn't pick up the call.But I get a missed call from this number everyday more than 25 times even in late night.Once I called on this number, someone picked up the phone and disconnected the phone without replying, After that he doesn't pick up. I have added this no. to my reject list....now he started calling me from different no 9421515875. Could you please help me?
  • edited September 2012
    I have been getting missed calls continuously from 4066501330 , 4066120800 , 4067006500 since two days no idea who are doing this and what can I do in this regard... its really annoying ...any suggestions
  • edited October 2012
    hmhmhm wrote: »
    hello sir, i am getting missed call from this number +918148115652 continuously from 4-5 days, only one time i had received his call and he had started vulgar talk so i dont receive his call now. Sir please help me and find who is he and please tell me as soon as possible. I am totally irritated.
    I getting a missed call from 8148115652 this number. they distrubted in night time i could not sleep
  • edited October 2012
    hello sir,

iam getting a miss call frequently from this number 4067006500 if i call the same no its unreachable please log a complaint against this.

lakki sharma.
  • edited November 2012
    Hello sir, i am getting missed call from this number 07800555737 continuously from 4-5 days, only one time i had received his call and he had started vulgar talk so i don’t receive his call now. Sir please helps me and find who is he and please tell me as soon as possible. I am totally irritated.
  • silapavsilapav Junior Member
    edited November 2012
    I am getting messages in foul language from unknown numbers 58558010009 and not able to reach back the same. I am irritated ..please help me in that.

sreedhar
  • edited January 2013
    8146269472 ...i get calls from these number and the language and content of the call is not good. infact its very abusive And vulgar... would request to take some action against such calls.
  • edited February 2013
    Sir i am from mumbai i am getting Miss call n misbehaviours frm 8953006779 this number is from Uttar Pradesh As Shown in Google this person is again n again givng miss calls
  • edited February 2013
    i was surprised when i got a missed call from +923479696165....
  • edited February 2013
    Dear Sir, I am getting missed calls from 9867107921, there is no response from the other side, when I pick up the call. This number is registered in Mumbai, with Airtel.
  • edited February 2013
    Sir i am from kolhapur maharshtra i am getting Miss call from 9670650156 this number is from Uttar Pradesh As Shown in Google this person is again n again givng miss calls
  • edited March 2013
    Hello sir

I am from chandigarh.please help me out from this problem.
    the number is +919805184293

Jaswal
  • edited March 2013
    continuus missed call against 9804936578 number from yesterday night on 9831660830 number.
  • edited April 2013

phone number: 9935984074 is giving missed call & when called back talks vulgar. please lodge a complaint against this number and kindly block any phone calls and message from this number to my number.
    my number is 9029718468

regard
    Wasim Saify
  • edited April 2013
    I am from Mumbai. I am getting missed calls from 9594221649. He calls himself Firoz from Thane, When I pick up the phone he speaks foul language.

Please look into it and oblige.
    Dear Team,

I am receiving missed call from 3 unknown number :- 9023425054, 8872573748 and 8729021397 continuously from last 15 or 20 days on my home mobile number, only one time i had received his call and he was a boy who was talking in mannerless and uncivil way. And after that we didn't pick any call after that we start getting missed call from all these 3 numbers.
    So please, kindly help me and find who is he and please let me know as soon as possible. I am totally irritated.

With Kind Regards,
    Amit
    Please, file a complaint against the number 9268800792.i am getting missed calls from this at 7838557752 constantly at night .i am fully irritated and upset as my mobile keeps ringing at sleeping time.

I am Tribhuvan Kumar Singh my number is 8877702052
    I am getting numerous call from 9801050888 and the
    Person on other side speaks just nothing and this irritates
    Me a lot please take an appropriate act

ion against this person

I will be very-very grateful for your proper action.

I am Nilesh
    I am getting numerous call from 09161454992 and the
    Person on other side speaks just nothing and this irritates
    Me a lot please take an appropriate act.

I will be very-very grateful for your proper action.
    bknilesh143soul@yahoo.co.in
    i got miscall from this number8146269472. The owner of this numbr is very abusive, and vulgar

Here I complaint raised for receiving missed call from unknown mobile number , when my wife got a missed call from 8015580654 this mobile number and he was repeatedly trying & sending message to my wife.

pls kindly suggest me to make compliant on this number .

Ganesan
  • edited June 2013
    I am getting miss call from 8090888375 number daily. When I receive the call no one respond. But after regular interval I am getting miss call from this number.
    Please take proper action against it.