Complaint against Auto Richshaw no. 8080 Delhi

Today I hired a auto from Lajpat Nagar Central Market to C-Block,Shivalik.
I think his meter is tampered, he has charged Rs. 46/-. I have paid 36 rupees last week only.

Please do something against above mentioned rickshaw as he also misbehaved with me

Comments

• edited October 2010
    i asd an auto at laxmi nagar near by my home to go to maulana azad dental hospital bt he simply refused, and whn i insisted him he asked to go bt not through meter n askd for rs.70 inspite of knowing it just cost rs.50
  • edited February 2011
    I was traveling in Auto no-DLIR-L 5246 from durgapuri to Shahdara Metro Stn, Auto meter was not working, 8 passenger sitting with Heavy Noise Sounds playing, i had headache & not well So have request to Auto driver Pls low the sound as i have headache he was denying to do, i request again to low the volume he said volume kam nahi hoga, nahi to raste me utaar dunga, i replying i will do complain against you, he replying jo karna hai karlo, My name is Tarun & driving daily auto on this route, police kuch nahi kar sakti, he threaten me, i was afraid to complain with police at that time, now i am sharing my feeling that how could you feel when this type of misbehaving happen with you, someone in auto and says leave it kaha inke muh lag rahe ho kya aap court ke chakkar katoge ulta aap hi pareshan hoge & inka kuch nahi hoga or agar apko ye maarega to aap kya karoge. i was surprised everything is going on Capital of India Delhi & no one can do anything against this type of people who are not following rules & proud to do Break the rules & do anyting againt law with no fear of police. I am request pls dont share my identidy pls check & take immediate actions such as bad people who are creating bad image of Country.
  • edited November 2011
    I am living in kishan kunj , laxmi nagar near s.d.m. Office. And vishwakarma park . Today i asked many auto rickshaw drivers frm my home to go to eastern court, janpath . But all the driver refuses to go there. Here is no auto stand but many drivers are stand here near vishwakarma park kishan kunj extension part 2, laxmi nagar ...and they charged people as they want...........they all are going on thier own rates and over charge people and many times refuses to go to other places.......
  • edited June 2012
    i asd an auto (morning time 10:30,auto number-DL1RG 7836)at Malka Ganj near by my home to go to Laxmi Nagar V3S MALL bt he simply refused, and whn i insisted him he asked to go bt not through meter n askd for rs.150 inspite of knowing it just cost rs.100.
  • edited October 2012
    I used an autorickshaw from basant lok to JNU ad block. His meter was faulty and 0.2 reading was increasing automatically after every few 100 meters.
    He didn't listen to me and still took the whole charges. Autorickshaw number was DL1R G 1183. Please look into it and take necessary action.
    i board auto from kamla nagar n he agreed for 80 rupee's as his meter ain't working for paschim vihar.
    we reached paschim vihar n we stopped at a secluded place where their is no body around, i gave him 100 rupee's n i put that in his pocket n when i asked him for the change he refused. so we got into quarrel, later he put blade out of his pocket n threatened me.
    If that is gonna happen everytime around, I dont know where it can lead our nation.
    I dont know whether anyone gonna do about this or I'm writing just in frustration.
    and that guy is a jat n threaten me by saying "jaato ka chora hu yehi pe goli marr dunga"
    i think we live in a democratic world and nobody got any right to bully us.
  • edited February 2013
    I asked many auto rickshaw drivers from Govindpuram and Okhala Metro Station to Okhala Ph-2. Here is no auto stand but many drivers are standing here near Govindpuram and Okhala Metro Station and they charged people as they want...........they all are going on thier own rates and over charge people and many times refuses to go.
    Instead of reaching late to office we have no other option. We request the authorities to look into the matter seriously as mostly the women who are working in these areas are the most sufferer.

• edited March 2013
    today evening we were standing near R.K.Puram Bus stand. we stopped and asked him whether he could take us to new Delhi station or not. he suddenly overcharged us. the auto number was DL-IRM-3225. He also talked very rudely with my aunt. When we told him that we will charge according to the Meter, he said "Aajkal Meter me chalta hi kaun hai". And when my Dad threatened him that he will complain this to police that he is refusing to use meter, he told "Haan, kar dijiye. mujhe darr nahi lagta".
    Hello guys, today I wanted to go to near by Mehrauli the driver refused to go on meter n I said to my Frd in saalo ki complain krni padega tabhi yeh sudhrenge. He started misbehaving gaali kese buk rha hein. I took out my phn to save auto number he was misbehaving n started using foul language. Later a traffic cop joined him in conversation n when i was sitting in another auto he said complaint to this cop n started laughing.I dint utter a word n called Delhi transport no. straight away. He will be fined 2000 rs I hope.

I request u pls- it's not a matter of Rs10 or Rs 50 - it's abt being fair inspite of rate hike. I urge u all to complain abt auto drivers n bus drivers who stop in the middle of road putting ur life@ risk killing 2-3 people in Delhi everyday.

Pls complain don't blame government or cops take responsibility in ur hand. Because together we can seek change in the society. I am doing my bit I hope u join me to.
    D L-1 R G4034
    h.l.-42.400 400
    p.h.l.-1095.w.a.l. 181.

Owner-shehnsha alam
    add- E12/39, B hauz rani, nd-17.

M-9015834664

He is misbehaving wid my frnd. .
    When i leave my frnd in auto . For some reason. I give him advance . Stil
    Plz do sumthng. and keep ma privcy.
  • edited December 2013
    auto no DL 3262 YAH AUTO METER SAY NAHI CHALTA HAI.....OR PASANGER KO ZADA KERAYA LATA HAI....AGER KOYE PASANGER KUCH BOLTA HAI KE METER SAY KU NAHI CHALTA HAI TO...O AUTO DRIVER KO BULA KR...PASANGER KO PATAYE KARTA HI..........I WILL REQUEST TO U.....PLS LOOK IT THIS ...AUTO DRIVER
  • edited June 2014
    Sarai Rohilla railway station ke bahar jitne bhi auto h vo meter se chal ne ki jagah mil bhav karte hai...yha auto valo ki man mani bhot badh gayi hai
  • edited July 2014
    This is the auto no. DL1R-G9292. I asked him to go motinagar to britania chowk but he refuse to go because I tell him to go through meter but he asked Rs.60 plz do something.
  • edited August 2014
    All the auto near my college Jesus and Mary college, DU, would never go on meter and almost charge 20-30 rs extra on sharing basis to take towards the racecousrce metro station or any place else. Even the police there wouldn't do anything.