IRCTC Transaction failed, money deducted but not refunded

irctc-login.jpg
On 14 oct 2010 i booked my reservation through irctc site. i made the payment but the money has been deducted and no reservation made for me. this is second time i faced this problem
transaction id for this is : 0262529261.
and money deducted from my SBI account is 581/-.
and on 29 april 2010, i again reserved a seat and same thing happened but still money is not refunded and for this Transaction ID: 0207669044 and money deducted is 290/-

In both the cases refuned details says that "Payment Not Received From Bank".
if it was not recieved then why money was deducted from my account.
My irctc id is :imnawaz

there are so many complaints against irctc and yet they do not bother about it.

how can i get money back??
please do the needful

Comments

• edited May 2011
    I WAS BOOKING TICKET IN AC 3 TOADY 20 MAY2011 FROM NEW DELHI TO KHARAGPUR ,MY TRANSACTION NUMBER IS 0343390997..TICKET IS NOT BOOKED BUT MONEY HAS BEEN DEDUCTED FROM BANK ACCOUNT ..AND REFUND TICKET STATUS IS SHOWING THAT MONEY HAS NOT BEEN TRANSFERRED FROM BANK..MY USER ID IS santos07 AND 1184 RS IS PRICE OF TICKET..PLEASE SEE THIS CASE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

SANTOSH KUMAR

EMAIL ID: santosh.iitkgp749@gmail.com

ph no. 8010057963
  • edited June 2011
    I booked e ticket through IRCTC money deducted from the account but not refunded .transaction id is 0348456940
  • edited June 2011
    I booked my ticket sleeper class through IRCTC on 7 june using sbi debit card. The transaction failed but Rs 259 was deducted from my SBI acount and has not been refunded.
    transaction id : 0349437477
    The refund tivket is showing the payment is not recieved from bank.
    How can i get my money back? Please help.
  • edited June 2011
    On 15 june 2011 i booked my reservation through irctc site. i made the payment but the money has been deducted and no reservation made for me. this is fourth time i faced this problem
    i got transaction code also which is 5840707.
    and money deducted from my SBI account is 256/-.
    Now it says payment not received from but fact is that money got deducted.but not refunded.please help me in this.
    my id is duttanakul
  • rmm1cobrmm1cob Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    Hello,
    On 8th august 2011, I booked a ticket in irctc.co.in and rupes 544 is debited from my city account. Reference number for this transaction is 122019154347. But in the site irctc.co.in, It says payment is not recieved from City bank. Can you plaese resolve this issue as soon as possible. My user ID is rmm1cob.

Thank you,
    Madhu
  • shrenikshah18shrenikshah18 Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    On 10 Aug 2011, I booked my reservation through irctc site. i made the payment but the money has been deducted and no reservation made for me.
    During first try there was unsuccessful transaction but money has been deducted and next time it was successful transaction.

money deducted from my SBI account is 223*2=446/-.

please do the need
  • edited October 2011
    Transaction id:0406068982................................................................................................
    My money got deducted from my bank account.but still in irctc it shows money not received from bank...
    Cost is 2231 indian rupees...im not getting refund also...
    Please help me..........................................................................................................
    Irctc is f*cking up......
    Cant they manage a website properly.....
    It also doesnt open whenever u wann book it....it gets jammed in the middle sometimes.......
    It really sucks............
  • edited October 2011
    Hi,

Today around 11.10pm i was trying to book a ticket from cuttack to bangalore for the date 10.1.2012 .While booking the ticket i gave all the information but while paying the money through SBI debit card i was got some error .It was not shown any error in the transaction while checking in SBI i found my money is got deducted but i didnot see the ticket in the booked history . After that i tried to call customer care of IRCTC but nobody was picking the phone but they were charging for call .i called twice but no one picked the phone but money got deducted from mobile.

So if these things are happening regularly to most of the people then why not they give a toll free number with 24*7 facility.If ticket is not booked then whom should we contact and who is responsible for this if we will not get money back.

So i request you please refund my money otherwise i will file a case against this or i will take an action in consumer court.

My Transaction Number is :-0406299654
    Bank:- State Bank Of India
    Train name:- Howrah Yashwantpur Express
    Date of booking :-19/10/2011
  • edited October 2011
    On 29 oct 2011 i booked my reservation through irctc site. i made the payment but the money has been deducted and no reservation made for me.
    i got transaction code also which is 0409719176
    and money deducted from my SBI account is 660/-
    Now it says payment not received from my Ac but fact is that money got deducted.but not refunded.please help me .....
  • edited November 2011
    I booked my ticket 3A through IRCTC on 4 Nov using sbi debit card. The transaction failed but Rs 1028 was deducted from my SBI acount and has not refunded.
    transaction id : 0412097532
    The refund ticket is showing the payment is not recieved from bank.
    How can i get my money back? Please help me.

My Train Name : Garibh Rath From VSKP to SC

my Email ID : surya.chantati@gmail.com

my contact No : 078294 84804
  • edited November 2011
    On 4 nov 2011 i booked my reservation through irctc site. i made the payment online twice but the money has been deducted and no reservation made for me.
    transaction id for this is : 0412190225 and 0412140870
    and money deducted from my SBI account is 127/-.

In both the cases refuned details says that "Payment Not Received From Bank".
    if it was not recieved then why money was deducted from my account.
    My irctc id is : ssttomar

please do the needful
  • edited November 2011
    I tried to book 3 tickets on 08-Nov-11 from NZM(nizamuddin) to MTJ(Mathura JN) but after login in thourgh irctc in net banking session expired after i clicked on to confirm/validate my ticket in net banking of pnb

total amount of 185 rupees is deducted from my account through net banking and i am not able to see my tickets in irctc print ticket page also.

Kindly help on this( i want my refund back to my bank)

Transaction id - 0413757862
    Train Name: TAJ EXPRESS From Station: (NZM) To Station: (MTJ)
    Date Of Journey: 12-Nov-2011 Class: 2S Boarding: (NZM)
    Resv Upto: (MTJ) Date Of Booking: 08-Nov-2011 Total Fare: Rs 185.00
    Pnr Number: 0

Refund Details
    Payment Not Received From Bank

Durgesh Sharma
  • edited November 2011
    I booked my ticket Sleeper Class through IRCTC on 8th November 2011 using HDFC Net Banking. The transaction failed but Rs 125 was deducted from my HDFC Account and has not refunded.

Transaction id : 0413873617
    Train Name: Tirupati Passenger , TPTY to SBC
    Irctc User id : ramuhadadi

The refund ticket is showing the payment is not received from bank.

My Email ID : ramuhadadi@gmail.com

My contact No : 9901853248
  • gautam7gautam7 Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    On 9nov 2011 i booked my ticket through irctc. the transacation id is-0414208381 shown by irctc. i had made the payment through sbi net banking.the trancation id is IG75558374 FOR SBI.the amount is deducted from my account is Rs972 but irctc is saying that they had not recieved the amount. kindly heip in this issue.
  • papspaps Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    irctc-login.jpgHi,
    Am Prem kumar from chennai. I have booked an e-tickets for 2 persons.
    I paid the amount through Axis bank. Amount is taken from bank. But i got an session expired error in receiving ticket. I try to cal the chennai customer numbaer. Its always busy in line.
    So i send email to this id care@irctc.co.in. They replied " After reconciliation if the amount is found debited, the same will be processed at Payment Gateway for refund. We ensure that the refund will be made at the earliest."
    But i still didnt found any clearance for this.
    Irctc Transaction Id : 0414791187 .
    Can anyone suggest me what to do refund the amount back
  • Ravi ChandraRavi Chandra Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    On 10/11/2011 i booked my reservation through irctc site.
    I did this transaction around 4 'O clock.
    I made the payment twice, but the money has been deducted and no reservation made for me.
    I got transaction Id two code
    1)0414884804
    2)0414904905
    and money deducted from my SBI account is 554*2 = 1108
    Now it says payment not received from my Ac but fact is that money got deducted.but not refunded.please help me .....
  • edited November 2011
    Transaction id:0415420213..................................... .................................................. .........
    My money got deducted from my bank account.but still in irctc it shows refund is under process...
    Cost is 298.
    another one,
    Transaction id:0415405043
    My money got deducted from my bank account.but still in irctc it shows payment not received from bank...
    Cost is 298.
    im not getting refund also...
    Please help me................................................ .................................................. ........
    Irctc is f*cking up......
    Cant they manage a website properly.....
    It also doesnt open whenever u wann book it....it gets jammed in the middle sometimes.......
    It really sucks............
    please do the favour.
  • edited November 2011
    Hey!

I tried to book my ticket for Indore form Mumbai on 16th Nov 2011. I tried to book through icici net banking. My money was deducted and was transferred to Irctc account but the ticket was not made. The session expired. My transaction Id is 0417559420. My user Id is: bhejkdskj.
    Kindly look into the matter at the earliest and refund my money.

Ticket Amount: Rs. 320/-
  • edited November 2011
    hey,i am trying book pune to kwv.first time 390rs.cut transaction no.0417615276&second time deducted270rs.transaction no.0417628773.Both payments are not refunded on my account.date is16november2011.pls refund my ruppees otherwise i will complaint to grahak seva manch.why r u doing this type of careless service.
  • edited November 2011
    I tried to book a ticket from Chennai Central to Ernakulam North on 18th November 2011 using internet banking using SBT savings account. An amount of 785 rupees was debited from my account, but the ticket was not booked. Please help me to resolve this issue. the details of the transaction are as follows:

Transaction ID: 0418645266
  • edited November 2011
    This has been happening repeatedly with me for a particular booking money is getting deducted from bank account and tickets are not made successfully. Who is responsible for this mess.
    Recently happened with me today on 21 nov.2011 while booking ticket for raigarh from raipur.
    Transaction I'd IG77487865 amount deducted 399/- 10.11am

If anyone has got the refund please suggest me how to get it done.
    Email: manishthadani@in.com
    Thanks
    Manish
  • edited November 2011
    I booked my ticket sleeper class through IRCTC on 25 nov using axis debit card. The transaction failed but Rs 387 was deducted from my axis acount and has not been refunded.
    transaction id : 0420889593
    The refund ticket is showing the payment is not recieved from bank.
    How can i get my money back? Please help.

nikhil gupta
  • edited November 2011
    On 24 Nov 2011 i booked my ticket through irctc site. i made the payment, the money was deducted and no reservation was made. i booked the ticket for two.. Navodita Arya and Kalpana Arya
    transaction id- 0420804199.
    date of journey- 25/11/2011
    train no.-12416
    train- INTERCITY EXP
    journey from H Nizamuddin station (Delhi) to Indore Junction BG
    and money deducted from my Andhra Bank account is 802/-.

Refunded details says that "Payment Not Received From Bank".. SETTLEMENT REQUIRED
    if it was not recieved then why money was deducted from my account..I must be reimbursed with the amount that has been deducted from my account without the booking of ticket.. Railway department must reason out this laxity..
    there are so many people facing the same problem Railways must think on the lines to open a grievance cell for the aggrieved parties..

PLEASE CONSIDER MY GENUINE CASE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE

E mail ID- navodita14june90@gmail.com
    Contact No.-8285748668
  • nikhil127nikhil127 Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    On 24 nov 2011 i booked my reservation through irctc site. i made the payment but the money has been deducted and no reservation made for me.
    i got transaction code also which is 0420889593
    and money deducted from my axis account is 387/-
  • edited November 2011
    i have booked ticket by irctc site but ticket not issued by irctc and payment deducted from my ubi account the trasaction is of rupees 1045 Rs and made by debit card my transaction id is 0422146278 i was trying to book ticket from mariyahu to ltt for date 28 jan of train chapra godan exp. no.11060 please make my refund soon
  • edited November 2011
    i have booked ticket by irctc site but ticket not issued by irctc and payment deducted from my boi account the trasaction is of rupees 1174 Rs and made by debit card my transaction id is 0422720986 i was trying to book ticket from itarsi to H NIZAMUDDIN for date 30 nov.of train karnataka exp. no.12625 please make my refund soon.
  • edited November 2011
    Money was deducted form my bank account even though ticket booking was failed but i still dint received refund for tickets.
    Details are

Bank Name - Union Bank of India
    Train Name - Deccan Express(11007)
    To : Pune JN
    Class : 2S
    Quota : General
    Transaction ID : 0423658965
    Booking for Date : 18/12/2011
    Booked On : 30-11-2011

Pls help.
  • edited December 2011
    I booked my ticket 3 AC through IRCTC on 3rd December 2011 using SBI Net Banking. The transaction failed but Rs 2200 was deducted from my SBI Account and has not refunded.
    Transaction id : 0424744514
    Train Name: OKHA EXPRESS, THIVIM to RAJKOT
    Irctc User id : tintree65

The refund ticket is showing the payment is not received from bank.

My Email ID : ismailcassamo@yahoo.co.in

My contact No : 09408728626
  • edited December 2011
    Hi,

I have tried to book 2 tickets from jaipur to gurgaon. Money got deduced from my account and no ticket reservation was made. I make reservation today ( 6 dec 2011 ).

My transaction details:
    IRCTC.CO.IN Ref: 134016414951

Pls provide me solution for it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
    Vivek Dubey
  • edited December 2011
    Dear Sir/Madam

I booked my reservation through irctc site on 01.12.2011. I made payment through my debit card for Rs.752/-for two tickets, after that transaction failed. Money has deducted my account but i dint received PNR Number and Ticket also from my email.Please refund my payment for Rs.752/-account number mentioned below.

email id : sangeetahegde_1983@hotmail.com
    IRTC User id :san_23ash
    S.B a/c number :0129101108893 (Canara Bank)

Train details
    Tarin Name : Matysagandha express
    Date of journey : 08.01.2012

Kindly help on this and refund my money to my account..