Indane Gas Service Provider Complaint

pramod.kumarpramod.kumar Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Home and Kitchen Appliances

I, hereby, want to complaint against the Indane Gas service provider. This is against "Shop #29, Block 17/29, AB, Akash Complex Tilak Nagar Delhi -110018"

My Complaint is listed below:-

Sir, From the last few months Indane has started some specials services like you can book your cylinder through IVR and SMS. But their IVR never work most of the time. The IVR number is 1260 from mobile. So I also always book my cylinder from IVR but from last couple of months I am facing so much trouble with the IVR it always gives me the message that your cylinder has been booked but I never recieve the cylinders. Even sometime it gives the message that your cylinder has already been booked. I have raised this issue with my service provider which is Jagdamba Sai but they always neglect that and when I go to their office and complaint them about the service they dont even open the door of the office. Its not even me there are several customer those who have a same complaint that Jagdamba staff dont respond. They most of time shout on the customer that you dont even now how to use sms and ivr service no we dont book cylinder here and after so much request they book the cylinder.

Sir, Would like you to please take an action against them so that they can provide the good services to their customer and atleast they should open the door of the office.

For your kind information my consumer numbers are 7206A and 16741 or 16471. Would expect a quick response from the court.

Pramod Kumar

Comments

• edited October 2012
    I Kanchan Anand Abichandani hereby request you to kindly transfer the gas connection No 1327 which is in the name of my Father in Law ( D.P.Abichandani, expire on 28/03/2001 ) to my name. my Mother in Law ( Expire on 24/01/1993 ) and my Husband ( Expire on 3/2/2001 ) Kindly transfer it to my name
    I am now the head of the Family, and hence the request for the transfer, you will also observing the address, since inception, and hence proves my rightful claim, to seek this transfer
    I am a seiner Citizen, and physical handicapped a widower, and hence need all assistance, in the matter

Yours Faithfully,

KANCHAN ANAND ABICHANDANI

I pradip mazumder consumer no:1612,a indane gas consumer.My Gas cylinder booking no:421978 and cash memo no:7280
    on 7/11/2012.I have shortly received a message that I got received my cylinder on shortly.But I have not recived any gas cylinder for a long time.Then I complain indane gas consumer care toll free no:1800233555.They registered a complain and given a complain no:749488 on 9/12/2012 and give assurance that i got my cylinder within 6 day from 9/12/2012.But My Senior citizen Father repeated visit sonarpur gas service ,and repeated requested to give our cylinder.But they false promised to my father.Now I got a message that your booking no:421978 cancelled for a not showing any reason.Now we are cooking in kerosine which my mother is not performed for age reason.We are now living in a great distress for not finding my cylinder.I am a service holder that I have a problem for breakfast and tiffine in time for gas cylinder problem.Please immediate step in this matter .I want just justice about that kinds of unhumanterian behavior of Indane gas service
    yours faithfully
    Pradip mazumder consumer no:1612 kol-149 w.b
    mob:9830634184 or9681624298
    I amita kumari consumer no:d 60420,a indane gas consumer.My Gas cylinder booking no:6424 and cash memo no:6426
    on 10/11/2012.I have shortly received a message that I got received my cylinder on shortly.But I have not received any gas cylinder for a long time.Then I complain indane gas consumer care toll free no:1800233555.I am a service holder that I have a problem for breakfast and tiffine in time for gas cylinder problem.Please immediate step in this matter .I want just justice about that kinds of unhumanterian behavior of Indane gas service
    yours faithfully
    Amita kumari consumer no:d 60420
    mob : 9386205449,darbhanga,bihar
    I kripa shankar shukla consumer no: nt 6538 ,i m an indane gas consumer.My Gas cylinder booking
    on 02/11/2012.I have shortly received a message that I got received my cylinder on shortly.But I have not received any gas cylinder on 30/12/12.Then on 31/12/12 my son go to service office n get the cylinder. but when I m check the gas. i found that water is available in my gas cylinder.. the gas servies where is my connection is: THAPAR gas service. when i try his no. 0562-3216295 the no. always going off. where i hv to go n complain.. plz help me.. N my booking book already they hv for coupons.. help me plzz....

K.S. SHUKLA
  • edited January 2013

I am akhil kumar and staying in bangalore from past 7 years. I have been visited lot of time to different agencies. they are treating me properly.

last october I have applied for indane gas and got request reference number is N121013118434388

New Connection Booking SL69 Number 111184340005856

I tried to reach hebbal indane gas agency on phone. they have not attended my phone. after trying lots of time they ask me to visit office. I went there with relevent document. they told come after 4-5 days. again I went after 5 days. person sitting on chair told come 10 days. I said ok. then again I went he told come after 5 jan 13. I went again. he tried to postpond the date. then I ask what you want from. I given all the document. he told give pan card and passport.
    I was having rashan card and bank state ment . he need passport also.

he asked me
    1. Rashan card
    2. passport
    3. rental agreement
    4.bank statement
    5.pan card
    6. aadhar card
    7. affidavit

I have produced all documents but was not have aadharcard. he denied to listen any thing. as per rule there is no need this much documents.

again I went today ( 15jan 2013) I have taken all the document then also he was not treating me properly. after above 7 document produced he told we are not issueing any new connection. I requested him then he told give me all the documents with two copy each with 3 photo. I have given him. he taken all the document. but he has not given me any proof of that. I am not sure what he is going to do. i am already waisted more then 1000 rupees for auto ricksaw and xerox and affidavit cost.

dear sir I am suggesting you that these kind person should remove from service on the spot.

Akhil kumar
    akhilshukla123@gmail.com
    to,
    indane gas service
    kanpur,
    subject:- In reference of aloting new connection,

i want a new connection from indane gas service at satya sain gas service g.t. road kanpur.
    but my form not accepted many times due to incomplete requirement according them while
    I submit all paper.now i completing all requirement according them but he bound me for purchase
    a gas stove while i have been gave a application with the slip of purchase gas stove from market
    for not intrested in gas stove of agency then they did not accepted my application form or not accepted
    gas charge due to verification and call me after 10days but i am job working lady so how many times i may take a
    leave for that purpose how many times i will come at the agency.

before some time i am very mentaly disturb due to working behaviour by agency so please kindly give me a connection imediately.
    thankyou

date:13-02-2013 your customer
    divya verma
    I-2/81 avas vikas-1 keshavpuram
    kalyanpur kanpur
    mob no:- 9412547970
  • edited February 2013
    I am Kalyani Roy and my Indane Gas Consumer No- TVG 1234. The supplier's Name is :- AURO SHIKHA, 73, Dhan Devi Khanna Road, Kolkata- 700054, Phone No- 033 23529330, 2364 9973.
    I booked for refill on 01.02.2013. On 08.02.2013 I received SMS of confirmation of refill dispatch. Till date not received the refill, but to-day on 14.02.2013 at 14.07 received SMS claimimg refill deliverd bide Cash Memo No- 2420 against booking no- 373046.
    I tried to contact the dealer but they are never available on phone. I called helpline and lodged complain to Mr. Sahbaz Ahmed and complain no- 832289.
    Please look into the matter.
    Kalyani Roy
    Ph- 09239229532/ 033 23515111
    Address- 5/1A, Bagmari Road, Kolkata- 700054
    respected sir ,
    i am the regular customer of your company through KALINDI GAS pratibha complex gorakhpur.
    the employee here are very rude to customers and so as the owner .
    i had booked my gas through sms service almost three months earlier but the gas was not delivered to me even after my regular visit to that agency.
    after three months they told me that the name of the user is changed now i have to change my mobile number for booking too.
    that's ok but why they make me engaged for these three months by telling me false things.
    they also treated me very rudely as the agency owner is a mafia of gorakhpur and was mla. here somewhere.
    i was treated in such a way that i was thinking to switch my connection to any other agency but i thought to register a complaint first and hope for the proper inquiry.
    kindly consider my complaint i will be grateful to you.

your's
    nishant ranjan
    mobile no. -9565505050
  • edited April 2013
    My self saroj kumar behera. My conumer no is- 27196 and refference no is -321415. Today i got an sms that shortly i will recieved the booked cylinder but after few minutes another sms that it has been cancelled . So kindly look into the matter and provide me the same

thanks and regards,
    saroj kumar behera.
  • edited April 2013

Iam jyothsna,customer of indane gas,facing lot of problem when ever i book for refill cylinder.

I booked cylinder on mar 1st ,my consumer no is 4350368 and they gave the reference no 593058.

after that i got sms that they are generating cash memo of 17295 they mentoined it will be delivered shortly.

And the very next day i got another sms mentioning that cylinder has been delivered against your refill

booking 593058 with cash memo 17295.Today the date is 16th april till now i didnt get cylinder.Inspite of

submiting aadhar card we are anable to get our cylinder.Please take an immediate action against what

going on,hope my problem is going to be solved very soon.

my address
    s.ravi kiran
    hno:6-1-348,flat no 201,
    laxmi narsimha apts,
    padma rao nagar,
    secbad-500025.
    MY CONSUMER NO.-12493.THE DELIVERYMAN OF "P.L. GAS" OF BORAL SOUTH 24 PARGANAS NAMED NETAI PRESSURISE TO RECEIVE GAS CYLINDERS WITHOUT CHECKING LEAKAGE i.e.opening cap sealing. He never bring weighing balance. If leakage cylinder is not accepted he took return the cylinder without any remarks/signature on the delivery slip. On enquary after 10 to 15 days he says that your booking has cancelled centrally and persuade for booking again. The distributor do not take any action.

This is a compliant against Sabha indane gas agency located in No 51, Cart Track Road, Guindy, Chennai - 600032.
    I wanted to register a complaint against their customer service is which is poor.

Complaint 1: They never pick up calls for enquiry. I got moved to this service provider last July and when I call them for any enquiry or service request, they never pick up calls in all this 10 months. I have to walk over to their agency to have my issue addressed.
    I have asked for a ohone no that is functional and that woule be answered, but they state that the regular no itself is functional but the reality they dont pick those calls.
    Contact no which is never been answered : 044 22446270

Complaint 2: They issued a encylinder delivery message on 29th apr but on reality they delivered on 5th May. On all these days I had to walk to the agency everyday and remind them and they keep giving excuses like delivery man is on leave, stock is just arrived, godown key is missing. All these days, i had to walk over to the agency as they never pick up calls.

Complaint 3: And the service desk receptionist spends most of the time working on their personal issues rather addressing customers.

I have been pushed to the verge of anger and i wanted to blast these people when i step into their office. But on reality when i gothere there is a huge crowd of people waiting for their queries to be addressed. Had to stand in queue which makes us really tired.

I have been a Indane customers for years. And i was extremely satisfied when i was in Virugambakkam and Avadi. After moving to Adambakkam with Sabha Indance Agency i am being fed up and getting lose of control.

Karthik R

My local Indane gas provider is Akash Gas.( code no.: 198850, Address- Dgp -13 ) My consumer no is 10670

I have the following issues against the gas provider:-

a) I am not getting timely srvice for the provider, after my requisition.
    b) The cash memo which is generated after booking, is found to be automatically cancelled, and i receive the cancellation SMS, preventing me proper booking.
    c) There is no response from the Provider side after repeated calls from me.

Souvik Sinharoy.

Phn no :-9339535160
    I am amit jain and staying in babina cantt distirct jhansi, U.P. I am the customer of Indane gase service. Before two day ago i went to indane gas aqncy babina to book my cylinder at 10:00 a.m. and found that shop was closed. After 30 min some one come and open the shop for that delay i asked to that men then he rebuke me and behave very rudely. After that i asked him to book the cylinder then he told me that wait half an hour then i will start.
    Amazing service...
    They never provide on time home delivery.
    They do black marketing of cylinders.
    we have to registrer complain many times for home delivery.
    Shopkeeper never pick your phone.
    Very disgusting behavior of employee.
    Very loose management.

I want to make them realize their fault and try to behave properly with your customers and improve your service.
  • edited June 2013
    Iam Shobha Indane customer i have I have booked for refilling cylinder of consumer no D-97240 on 13-05-2013 and the booking reference No.833150 with Kalpana Gas Agency Vijayanagar, Bangalore , But till today I have not received the Gas yet. They mostly deliver the gas on 5 days or after it, i called that agency no they have not pic my call if they pick speak rudely with us.and i went office again i booked but im not recive the refil.again i went office and asking one lady she told me ofter 3 day it will be coming i booked refil on 13/5/2013 but till date i have not received. in that office all staff is irresponsible people. They never provide on time home delivery.
    They do black marketing of cylinders.we have to register complain many times for home delivery.Please do the necessary action to get the cylinder delivered today itself.
    with regards,
    I was working in Bangalore and I had a bharat gas connention. On my transfer from Bangalore to Adoor, Kerala, I surrendered both the cyllinders and the regulator on 02-05-2013 and took the transfer voucher. On my arrival at Adoor I went to the nearest " Baby gas" on 05-05-2013 which is an agency of Indane Gas as no Bharat gas agency was available nearby.First they told me that surrender details has not come on net and asked me to reach after 2 days and on that day they told that it has come on the net and the manager took my transfer voucher. Since then I was told that it will take two days or three days whenever I reach there and as a result I am visiting the agency two to three times a week. Earlier four times I had transferred my connection after my transfers and I could get the connection within one or two days. This agency is peculiar in nature . When the licensee was contacted she was telling to contact the manager and he was telling all excuses.When I asked other workers they told me that the voucher is with the manager and we can do the work if it is given to me.They have least care about the customers. For about two and a half months I am waiting to get my gas connection transferred.Meanwhile I complained to Indane gas authoritiesthrough a facility available in their website but of no use. Please ensure that the agencies work legally without harassing the customers and otherwise cancel their license.

Agimon

I, hereby, want to complaint against the Indane Gas service provider. This is against "Coastal Gas Agency" Valappu,Vypin, Ernakulam
    District,Kerala State.

Sir, I have booked my gas cylinder on May 17th 2013 in my consumer no.9309, and the consumer booking number I got is 365291. But till date I have to got any gas cylinder from the authority, and also I have been trying in their 2 lan no.(0484-2492824 & 2493258) to speak to them regarding this, but they have switched off the same.

Sir, Would like you to please take an action against them so that they can provide the good services to their customer and atleast speak to the customer through the telephone.

expecting a quick response .
    This complaint against Indane Gas Company. I am not consumer of Indane Gas Company as well as I am not using any gas services. An Indane’s consumer has registered my mobile number for IVR service. I have been getting messages last one year. How can I prevent these services?
    Details of Indane consumer from sms on my mobile no
    Booking no -2000004520-221672
    Cash memo -3000005455
    Consumer no- 08522

Actually, I am Bharat gas consumer and my connection is terminated due to matching record according KYC policy.
    My no -9818870298
    Please suggest…
  • edited September 2013
    My Gas connection number 16404 agency Sai eesh Safilguda. My subsidy amount not deposited into my bank account 30632031090 syndicate bank malkajgiri as the same is linked with Aadhar. It is almost more than 25 day's.
  • edited September 2013

my Gas connection number SG006682 was not linked to adhar number though i gave it 2 months back.i have given it again one week back.it is still not linked.for the fault of the distributor sr gas from madanapalle chittor district subsiday was not paid. for recent supply of gas cylinder.

subrahmanyam,
    retired lecturer ,
    madanapalle
  • edited October 2013
    i have complaine to you to weight of gas less than 12kg because your delivery boy is corouptd
    i live in ranchi i know one shop to ranchi name of kumar house in ratu road is shop me kuch delivery boy se milkar cilender se 2-3kg gas nikal kar use use galat tarke se bacha ja raha aur consumar ko 14kg ke jagah 10-11kg gas mil raha hai so
    HI TEAM,

I Nisha, gas service number 18403, requested for transfer of gad connection from Hunsur to Bangalore.

However, the employees are very rude and unmannered, dont even have basics of humanity.

Theydont giv proper infotmation, they ask customers to wander twenty times asking for other thousand requests.

We are waiting from morning 08:30 till now they are saying systems are yet toupgrade and their official closures are pending and we need to wait till they close thier pending works And then only they will change the date in their system... is dat way yiur poor gas service works at Hunsur gas service. We are very disappointed by the way theh treat the customer.

I demand an explanation for the insufficient service provided at Hunsur Gad agency and wants an apology from Mr. INAYAT, whz an employee of Hunsur gas agency.

Hunsur gas service
    Indane gas distributors
    BM Road, near indl estatel
    Hunsur 571105.

Hope atleatthis mail works.

Nisha
    Dear all

I apply for new connection through online for the last 2 week but till now i dont got any response from gas agency

Aman garg
    9671120232
    I Ramalakshmi,
    GAS NO:15135
    Today at 3:00 PM ,in my house we have leakage in the gas cylinder.So,we rang up to the GOSAKA GAS AGENCY,NEYVELI T.S, to rectify the complaint.Till now we can't find any servicemen to rectify that complaint.We didn't get any reply through phone
  • edited October 2013
    I have customer of indian gas agency.our gas agency popular gas agency are not delivered gas in home. we are to take cylinder running to several km behind of Tractor. (I am sure that several people are injured. to taking a cylinder. )after that the hoker are badly treat to us. and takings. a more money also and if we not giving a more money he does not give a cylinder. and we complaint to the agency the manager have wrong treat to us .so please stop this activity doing by agency

agency name:popular gas agency, purana bus stand, rewa(m.p)

we hope you are solve our problem

customers of indian gas agency
  • edited October 2013
    i have not received my gas cylinder last time , for which i got a receiving massage .
    my consumer no. is 26837 .
    now i have also not received my new booking ref no -390409 ,booked on 12/10/13 yet.

Agency no. modern gas agency tansen nagar gwalior

my mob.no. 08959389499.

please confirm my remaining refills?
    Hi Team,

My Indane Consumer Number is 76653 and my Service provider is Sampally Gas Agency, Erragadda, Hyderabad.
    I have not booked for refill recently at all. Today when I am trying to book on my mobile, I am getting a message that it is already booked and delivered on 10.10.2013. I have not booked any cylinder for refill recently. This is not happening for the first time, but it also happened previously twice. When I try calling the agency to book my cylinder, they don't even lift the phone at all. And the toll free complaint number 18002333555 is always busy and not accessible at all. I have to go to the service provider personally and book the cylinder for refill and eventhough if I tell them that this is what happening, they do not rectify the issue at all. I wonder who is booking cylinder using my consumer number and not using my mobile.

I don't want these kind of things to happen again and again. Because I am a working mother and can't keep on visiting the gas agency every month several times for refilling.

Please take action against the agency and let these things not repeat.

Sujatha
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

I, hereby, want to complaint against the Indane Gas service provider. This is against "Mohan & Mohan gas Agency" near kanishka Tower, sec-36, Faridabad.

Description of my query is mentioned below:

I am very old subscriber of Indane LPG, Mohan & Mohan gas agency located in sec.-36. near kanishka tower, faridabad-121003. The manager of this agency is so un-mannered and very rood. He don't have manners how to talk with customers. I was regularly following up for a new regulator since one month. But every time he was telling lie. He was giving an un-logicale excuses that he has no stock in hand since two months. Then at last he has asked for some extra money and when my mother combat for the same then he has abused and misbehave with my mother and threatened her that he will disconnect our gas connection and my gas connection has been disconnected without any prior information. I have already registered my complaint on their site but have not got any response.

Hence request you to please help me to take a strict action against this gas agency as well as against that rowdy manager. I shall really highly thankful to you. My consumer no. is MA 1782 and my contact no. is 9990434823. and mail ID is r.bhandari88@gmail.com

Looking forward for your cooperation at the earliest possible.

regards,
    Rinku Bhandari, New tilpat, palla no.-4, near sec.-36(kanishka tower), faridabad-121003.
  • edited October 2013
    I,N.UNNKRISHNAN NAIR (Indane Consumer number 24423 with Arvind gas,Poojappura,Trivandrum 695012,Kerala) had requested that my bank A/C with Canara bank,Trivikramangalam branch,Trivanrum 695002 may be linked to my LPG gas A/c for credit of subsidy,registered Aadhaar number both at the bank&gas agency.Booked gas cylinder on 04.10.2013.gas supplied on 23.10.2013.Subsidy not found credited to Canara bank A/C.Gas agency yesterday said an amount of Rs 435 was credited to another A/C I have with Corporation bank,Trivandrum.After supplying gas paying a bill for Rs 1055 no further subsidy amount was credited.Wish to know whom to complain to for non receipt of subsidy amount in full &want to know whether I can get the subsidy amount credited to my preferred bank A/C with Canara bank,Trivikramangalam branch,Trivandrum 2, please inform whom to contact for above problems. nairuk58@gmail.com (0471 2340208)
  • edited October 2013

This is a complaint against madhavi indane gas agency located in HNO: - 8-1-307, SHAIK PET, Hyd-500008

I wanted to register a complaint against their customer service which is very very poor.

Complaint 1: when I call them for any enquiry or service request, they never pick up calls there contact number is 23562956, 23560040. I have to walk over to their agency to have my issue addressed.
    I have asked for a phone no that is functional and that would be answered, but they state that the regular no itself is functional but the reality they don’t pick those calls.
    For complaining about this, I have called the Indian oil corporation regional office himayatnagar, but there also they were not lifting the call. There phno-27667277.

Complaint 2:
    I took my Last gas cylinder in 17 aug 2013 Bill No-3000122529. For next cylinder when I booked on 13 sep 2013 I didn’t not get any cylinder, but the agency person says we have issued you the cylinder, but the truth is I didn’t got any cylinder for that booking.
    Next again on 6 oct 2013 I booked cylinder, but they are not giving any response and till now I have went may times but they are making silly reasons. And if I say I will complaint about u peoples the staff and the in charge of the agency will say do whatever u want, whom u want to give the complaint give it.
    Complaint 3:
    Previously the agency use to handle only one area site, but now they are undertaking 4 sites under them.
    Now I am facing lot of problem and I am cooking on stove by buying kerosene from the market, which is troubling me a lot.
    Please take a necessary action on the agency and do the needful to the customers for which I will be very thankful to you.

Md Afzal HNO:-9-11-428/A/6,