Airtel identity verification

edited September 2014 in Mobile
AS PER THE GOVERNMENT DIRECTIVES REGARDING THE IDENTITY VERIFICATION, WHICH I HAD DONE THIS ALREADY.

However with the callous attitude of the AIRTEL Representative center in (Kengeri) Bangalore it seems my documents were not updated to their system and after a month they my call was deactivated without my concern.

This is so unaccepted and these representative were calling me with fake apology and scripted English that they are taking action and will solve the issue.

I DONT KNOW what these bunch of morons will do. They are just calling me everyday and explaining the joke

Comments

• Airtel_PresenceAirtel_Presence Senior Member
    edited October 2010
    Dear Indrani,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 8 Oct. 2010 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Airtel Customer Service Team
    edited October 2010
    Dear Indranil,

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to please drop us an email at airtelpresence@airtel.in and we will be happy to be of assistance.

Airtel Customer Service Team
  • edited February 2011
    dear sir/madam
    please my number is loked.

thanking you

priya
  • edited February 2011
    this number mis calls me maximum 50 mis calls daily please tell me identity this number 9779133192
    Dear Priya ,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 04 Feb. 2011 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

Dear Customer (me disturb this number 9779133192 ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 04 Feb . 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Dear Customer (me disturb this number 9779133192),

Dear priya,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 4 Feb. 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However as your contact number is non contactable, we have sent a sms for the same. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

Dear priya,

• edited March 2011
    Please tell me this number identity
    edited March 2011
    Dear Customer (Me disturb this no 9872608626 ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 07 March . 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@airtel.in with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

edited March 2011
    Dear Customer (Me disturb this no 9872608626 ),

• suna_ramanansuna_ramanan Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    I have a similar complaint with AIRTEL. I got my phone connection towards the beginning of July 2011 (after providing the required details such as passport, address proof etc). About a month ago, towards the beginning of August 2011, my incoming and outgoing was blocked. I had to call AIRTEL customer service to unblock it. It happened to both the numbers that my husband and I have. Now exactly a month later both our phones get disabled once more and we had to call in to fix it. This is serious inconvenience. I would urge AIRTEL to send an sms in advance warning us about such a disconnection instead of disconnecting service as and when they please. May be they should also consider talking between the million departments they have, so that the records are properly updated. This time I heard something ridiculous that this Department is the last one that would be disabling our service for security purpose. This is the first time I am dealing with such idiocy and I would not tolerate it any more. So if any one higher up in the AIRTEL management who cares about the company does get to read this, please make a note of this. WE WILL SWITCH SERVICE TO A MORE RELIABLE AGENCY IF YOUR RECORDS ARE NOT UPDATED! and PLEASE SEND PEOPLE SMSs WARNING OF SERVICE DEACTIVATION INSTEAD OF TAKING THEM UP BY SURPRISE. YOU MIGHT BE SURPRISED TO KNOW THAT PEOPLE USE CELLS DURING EMERGENCIES AND THIS IS NOT AT ALL A GOOD TO HAPPEN TO THEM.
    edited September 2011
    Dear Customer (suna_ramanan),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 06 Sep 2011 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please do write to us at airtelpresence@in.airtel.com with your contact details (address and landline or mobile phone number).

• edited May 2012
    Please Block my no.8827580806 because this no. is lost
    Dear Customer (8827580806 ),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 05 May 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get intouch with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Dear Customer (8827580806 ),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 05 May 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

Twitter - http://bit.ly/fKcSxc
  • edited May 2012
    this number mis calls me maximum 50 mis calls daily and abusing me please tell me identity this number 8087413918
    Dear Atul,

This is to inform you that your concern listed 19 May 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

• edited July 2012
    My Airtel connection which i had taken around two months back has been asked to be verified.I had submitted all my documents and still they are asking me to verify it. As i am currently on international roaming in the UK they are unable to contact me and asked me to call 12151 which i cant as my number is barred.What should i do ?
  • edited July 2012
    I used this number, and now am in Kuwait, Today i receive msg and mentiond one 5digit number for varification, how can i Verify the same..... When i Took this connection, i give my full details to the agent....
    your early feedback is highly appreciated, Please send you reply to my email address: ishjera@gmail.com

thanks and regards
    edited July 2012
    Namaste,

(Verification)

This is to inform you that your concern listed 16 July 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

edited July 2012
    Namaste (9995706138),

This is to inform you that your concern listed 16 July 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

edited October 2012
    Namaste (9995706138),

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 16 July 2012 has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at www.airtel.in/airtelpresence

• edited November 2012
    I have bought a airtel postpaid 3G connection (No. 8056148747) before 8 days and the verification was over before 6days without any remarks. As they promised, my no should have been activated on the same day but its not yet activated. Will it take 6 days to enter my details in database?? Hope my history will also not take such a long time. In other networks they activate in max 4 days. Am really fed up with the response given by the service provider. Will these type of problems occurs after activation also???????????????
    edited November 2012
    Namaste Jaikumar,

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 22 Nov. 2012 has been noted and our team is working on a resolution. At the outset, we apologize for the inconvenience faced by you. We will get in touch with you for further details of your concern as the need arises.

For any queries you may have you can also get in touch with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Namaste Jaikumar,

We would like to inform you that your concern listed 22 Nov. 2012, has been resolved. Should you have any queries please contact Airtel customer service at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Linked- Airtel Presence (Bharti Airtel LTD) - India | LinkedIn
    Please this airtel number has been treating me pls I want to know the person 08026273677 contact me through brane664@yahoo.com
    Namaste(bright),

This is to inform you that your concern listed on 18 Dec 2012 has been noted and our team is eager to resolve it. In order to get to the resolution, we need to get in touch with you and gather more details about the concern. However, we are restricted by the absence of your contact details in your original complaint. Please share the required details with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback

Deepak Mohod

Namaste(bright),

We were waiting to hear back from you. Since you haven’t written in yet, we trust your issue has been resolved. If you still need assistance, we request you to Please share the required details with us at airtel: About bharti airtel: Feedback