Dishtv customer care

edited September 2014 in Direct To Home (DTH)
Dishtv.jpgDear Sir/Ma'am,

Thank you for writing to DISHTV.

This is in reference to your e-mail regarding reversal of TOPPER TV.

We would like to inform you that as per Dishtv, there is a separate link on
the site to pay for TOPPER TV. So this should be considered as a request
from your end only. That's why no reversal is possible.

About the request of Deactivation of TOPPER TV, it has been done as per your
request made on 13th October, 2008. Now if you want to activate the same we
will reactivate the service, but the reversal is not possible.

Thanks & Regards:-

Subrato Dass

Escalation Desk

Dear Customer Manager,

After my complaint to your Dish TV Customer Care today, regarding the

renewal date of my current VC # 01500640225, I received a call from Mr.

Subrato, from Escalation team, and according to him the amount of Rs.1010/-

(Cancellation of Topper TV package) will not be adjusted against my monthly

subscription of Maxi Pack as was communicated and confirmed by your

colleague in the below email dated October 13, 2008.

In my email below I have very clearly mentioned in point # 1, regarding the

termination of Topper Package and adjustment of the amount paid towards

topper package towards my monthly subscription.

"1. By mistake we have paid Rs.1,010/- on 8th Oct 08 against Topper Package,

you are requested to deactivate the same and adjust the amount towards my

subscription against primary account only (VC # 01500640225) and upgrade the

package from Maxi to Maxi-Plus. MAKE SURE NO AMOUNT SHOULD BE ADJUSTED

AGAINST MY CHILD ACCOUNT AND THAT SHOULD REMAIN THE SAME AS MAXI PACK ONLY."

You can not reveret your words and stop the transmission abruptly, if you do

so, will lead to legal action. I am marking this email to consumer court

(admin@consumercourt.in) so that they be in the loop of all our

communications, to be used in future.

Yours truly,

From: "CustomerCare" <customercare@dishtv.in

To: <naveenmona@hotmail.com

Sent: Monday, October 13, 2008 12:15 PM

Subject: Deactivation of Topper Package and activation of C

Thank you for writing to Dish TV.

This is in reference to your e-mail regarding deactivation of Topper TV

package of VC 01500640225.

We would like to convey that as per your request we have terminated Topper

TV package w.e.f. 13/10/2008.

We would also request you to revert for further assistance.

It has always been our endeavour to enhance your television viewing

experience and reassuring you of our commitment towards best services.

Nageshwar Prasad

Customer service

Dish TV

"The future of T.V. entertainment"

Customer Care Numbers: 0120-4443474 or 60013474(along with 3 digit STD code)

& 6001347(along with 4 digit STD code) [Accessible from all

landlines except MTNL/BSNL lines] or our Toll number 1860 180 3474 (only

through BSNL landline telephone).

Fax Number : 0120-2511181, 0120-2517437

SMS : DISHTV space CQ space < Type Your Query

and send it to 57575

Website : .dishtv.in

We are pleased to inform you that we have added a new feature 'My Account'

page in Dish TV menu. This will give you details on the status of your last

payment made and your next renewal date. To access 'My Account', go to Menu,

scroll down to my Dish TV space and view your current account status.

Dear Magesh,

With reference to our telephonic discussion with you against VC #

01500640225. Please do the following:

1. By mistake we have paid Rs.1,010/- on 8th Oct 08 against Topper Package,

you are requested to deactivate the same and adjust the amount towards my

subscription against primary account only (VC # 01500640225) and upgrade the

package from Maxi to Maxi-Plus. MAKE SURE NO AMOUNT SHOULD BE ADJUSTED

AGAINST MY CHILD ACCOUNT AND THAT SHOULD REMAIN THE SAME AS MAXI PACK ONLY.

2. CNN-IBN channels OFF-AIR since yesterday, you are requested to activate

the add on package only on the Primary Account VC # 01500640225.

Note: I DO NOT WANT TO ACTIVATE CNN-IBN Package on my child account ref VC #

3. If and when Colors Channel becomes paid, I want to be intimated via SMS

or email, I do not want the channel to be off-air without my information.

4. I have moved from Lucknow, UP to Patna, Bihar and would like to have E-TV

& Sahara Samay Bihar/Jharkhand Channels, please give necessary information

on how to migrate from UP to Bihar, so that Bihar centric channels will be

on-air.

Hope my message is CLEAR ENOUGH and you will do the needful and intimate me

with return email or on my cell # 09919003202.

Thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation.

Best,

Naveen Gupta

Primary VC # 01500640225

Child VC # 01504974341

Address: C-2, Jay Residency, Kavi Raman Path, Boring Road, Patna - 800 001.

Bihar.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Respected Sir?Madam

I am an active customer of dishTV my VC NO is 01505514046. Yesterday on 28th July 2009, I have renew my account by subscribing one of there package and paid full amount to it. But still they have not activated my account. Even my account statement show that they have received full amount. I am trying to contact there customer care from last 24 hours but neither they are responding to my call nor they are responding to my Email. I have also placed complaint on there official website, but still they have not replied me.
    Please do the needful

My VC No is 01505514046,
    My Cell No is 9998218483
    My Email Id is Maaulik@yahoo.co.in

Yours Sincerly

H G Patel
  • edited July 2009
    dish tv VC NO.- 01506047397.I HAVE PURCHASE ON 14-04-2009 WITH 3 MONTH FREE OFFER BUT DEALER HAVE RS 700 RECHARGE CUPON SO VALIDITY EXTEND 10 DAYS.THAT MEANS I GOT 100 DAYS SUBSCRIPTION. BUT NOW ON 22-07-09 THIS OFFER CLOSE IN MY DTH. SOI HAVE RECHARGE DISH TV WITH 140 RUPEES(SILVER PACK+COLOURFULL) BUT COMPANY HAS DETECTED 40RUPEES IN MY ACCOUNT AS DOWNGRADED PACKAGE .IWOULD SAY THAT THIS IS COMPANY FAULT BECAUSE (1)THEY NOT TELL BE BEFORE WHEN I PURCHAGE.(2)THEY HAVE NOT SHOWN IN PAPER(PUMPLET, BILL ETC).(3)THE ABOVE SUBSCRIPTION WAS AGAINST OFFER.SO KINDLY FAVOUR ME
  • shivdutt.sonushivdutt.sonu Junior Member
    edited July 2009
  • edited August 2009
    After buying dish TV the service experience became horrible.I haven't seen
    > any product or service in my lifetime yet who can score lower than Dish TV
    > in customer satisfaction. The service center guys and the customer care is
    > pathetic with literally no cooperation. They think that they are doing
    > charity on us by providing service. "Dam.. we pay"
    > By mistake I paid for 6 months and yes after that .. I am suffering hell.
    > The settop box stopped working
    > after I complained then I was asked to wait for 48 hr's .. Nothing happened
    > I complained again and again I
    > was asked to wait for another 48 hours..
    > Other thing is the executives who visits oh ho.. they are the PRESIDENT of
    > USA.. they are very clear that they cant come before 10 in morning. So if
    > you are a office worker you take leave to fix your TV error. I don't know
    > how Tata Sky guys can give a visit at 7:30 y neighbor got his connection at
    > 7:30 morning. Why the hell DISH TV "EXECUTIVES" cant manage that.
    > Previously also I complained many other times because of signal issue. I
    > was asked to do boot up.
    > Your services SUCKS. I want to get out of this and move to any other DTH
    > service desperately. Though my 1800 is blocked. I strongly feel that I
    > should switch over.
    > On the other hand I would like to congratulate you guys to successfully
    > "cheating" customer. As I have already paid there is no way I can get money
    > and I am blocked with your jerk service. Excellent. Please keep doing this.
    > I just pray to god that someday someone will do a Public petition.
    > CV Number is: 01504347301

> Without any Regards
  • advocateadvocate Moderator
    edited August 2009

Have you made any written with the Dish TV Co., so far. Regarding your complaint you just have to send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. to get any solution on Company level. But if you do not get the solution from the Co. then you can file a case in consumer forum against the Co.
    Respected Sir/Madam,

I Ramesh kumar goyal am a regular customer of ur com dishtv.

I was a platinum pack customer .But after my subscription expired I want to start as
    gold pack one,so I called ur toll free no. 1860 180 3474 on which I was told the per
    month ckarges of Rs. 210 i.e. 2520/ on 28/07/2009 ant he also confirmed me I will be
    subscribed to gold pack automatically.So as a layman I recharged my account throgh
    credit card on ur IVRS by amount of Rs. 2550/= Then I again called the customer
    care to confirm my gold pack subscription.The executive told me that I was in
    platinum pack only.He guided me to go on website if ur company and to pay 100/=Rs.
    and select gold pack category there.Again I did the sme.That guy didnot infomed me
    that by downgrading the package I will not be entitled to recharge free offer.And
    that is my problem.When I made a payment of 100/=on ur site ant selected gold pack I
    was subscribed to gold pack But I lost the recharge free value worth of Rs. 2550/=

So why I will do myself's monitory loss and hiw I will know the conditions of the
    company untill and unless told.So pls look into the matter and give me recharge free
    value worth of Rs. 2550/=

Else I will have no option left to go to the conuner redressal forum.

Ramesh Goel

A.R. Enterprises

9891926100
    Respected Sir?Madam

I am an active customer of dishTV my VC NO is 01505534531. three four days earlier, I have renew my account by subscribing one of silver pack. But still they have not activated my account.
    Please do the needful

My VC No is 01505534531,
    My Cell No is 09992365232
    My Email Id is [email]perminder_yadav@rediffmail.com
    [/email]

Yours Sincerly

Perminder Singh
  • edited August 2009
    I have paid for my first renewal of my account on 27th of June (2 days before) expiration of the initial subscription.
    And I was told that If I pay 200 Rs then either sport or kids program is free but I have been charged for the same (kids channel which I have opted for) and the account has been changed from Freedom Plus to Silver south before the original subscription period is over (on 27th June). Also I was told that the renewal of subscription is valid for 54 days eventually which should be valid till 22nd of August. But I was receiving messages in my mobile stating that 20th of August is the last day. In which case I have renewed the subscription on 21st of August (Yesterday) and I have got a message stating that the account is valid till 15th of September which is wrong it should be valid till 20th of September.

I spoke to Dish TV customer care and was assured a call back. I got a call back and the line was very bad that the agent had to call me 3 times but was arguing that the 2nd renewal period expiration was on 18th and hence I have been charged 20 Rs as Grace charge and the call got disconnected and he hasnt called back since then. When I asked what is grace period he is said its for 2 days.

Also When I was recharging my account online through my credit card I saw that there was an outstanding of RS 3 and odd. When I have paid entire amout how come there was an outstanding from side.

Second when I was intimated via SMS and the online status was showing the expiry date is 20th why am i charged RS.20 as grace charges.

The billing which is posted in the internet itself is clear that the account is being migrated form original plan to the changed plan even before the lapsation of the original plan and there is lots of confussion in the billing. If there will be any action taken against thsi I can give the bill copy which I have extracted from my account.
  • edited September 2009

Sir I m a user of silver pack. I m getting many problem in my account. I installation DishTv on 9/08/2009 but package started on 19/08/2009. Atpresent My account balance and validity also showing 0000. My mobile no. 9867670533 is Robbery in train. So, I request to please add mobile no. 9699027837. I m not getting any information in SMS. So, I getting so many Problem.

My VC No. 01508027567..

Kishor Nahak
  • advocateadvocate Moderator
    edited September 2009
    Dear All,

To get any solution for your complaint kindly send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. Send it through registered post and keep a copy of that letter also. Hope you will get any positive response from there.
    edited September 2009

My VC No. 01508027567..

Kishor Nahak

I will Give You the email id of Dishtv Customer Care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details VC No, Address and Contact Number.

• edited October 2009
    Dear Sir / Mam

i have purchsed the dish tv before 3 days but still it has not installed bcs u r instalation peoples have not came yet.

May i drag u r attenation & request u to do as soon as possible

Ganesh
  • edited October 2009
    I am not a dish TV customer, but daily I am get N no. of SMS. Kindly delete my Mobile no. 9818673028 from your promotional / customer SMS list.
    I will be highly obilized.
    - A K NIGAM
    edited October 2009
    I will be highly obilized.
    - A K NIGAM

I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, Just mail your concern their for quick resolution of your complaint Along with your contact details.

• edited December 2009
    i am paramjeet singh , my dishtv no. is 01501273292
    our dd1 ,star utsav, etc. chennls not runing. plz check this chennls.
  • edited January 2010
    I am Debasish Bhatacharya. My Dish TV VC No. is 01504984407. I have rechared the same on 15.01.10 using Zyada=Zyada re-charge ITZ card for Rs. 400/- for Gold Pack.

As per Dish TV's offer I can choose additional two A-La-Carte packs from thier list. I opted for 1) Starry Bangla (Star Jalsah & Star Ananda) &
    2) Extreme Lifestyle

The package was processed immediately with Transaction ID 47381553 which I received via SMS. The Extreme Lifestyle channels was added with my existing one, but the Starry Bangla package is yet to be added.

Kindly add Star Ananda & Star Jalsah to my channels as per your offer.

Thanks.
  • edited January 2010

Sir I m a user of dish tv. I m getting many problem in my account. I installation DishTv .Atpresent My account balance and validity also showing 0000 and i not getting right information regarding last date of recharge and balance. My mobile no.9922220189 is. So, I getting so many Problem.

My name is Prakash Deshmukh.
    My VC No. 01506975288.

• edited February 2010

Maine apne distv me Date = 7-02-2010 Recharge karya tha lekin mere vc number me ek digit galat ho gai is karan was mera paisa galat vc me chala gaya plz isko rewart kardo ................

Ramjan S% Yakoob
    Moh = Kassaban Behat Disstt- Saharanpur

Amount = 150

Wrong Vc No. 01505565766

Currect No. 01505569766

Transaction id = TRA000006112973

Dealer id = 40047 (Arun Enterp...)

Transaction Mobile No. 9758844630

Thanks & Regards:
    Ramjan
    Email= mis.behat@gmail.com
  • edited February 2010
    i just recharge ny account but five days has passed away its not until renewed.the dealer is saying that the recharge has been done my viewing card no is 01506137926.please check my account and please take the action quickly
    amount was rs 210+30rs for utv movies and bindass movie
    mobile no.9422914229

thanks and regards
    ramesh
    Dear sir , 13.2 2010
    my v.c. No is 01504690761, and my stb no is 0751abf14ds31178.
    I am a dish tv subsriber . None of the channels are coming .
    My user -id is 2860228.
    PLEASE HELP, THANKS
  • edited February 2010
    i have to get info about my renewal date
    my a vc no is 01506552357
    plz give info quickly on my id - gop_patil@yahoo.in
  • edited March 2010
    my voucher no. is 01504063696 and i valid up to july 2010 but on tv i am getting caption that recharge the voucher and i am not able to view. kindly settle the matter urgently. vivek kumar goley. 09425224284
    edited March 2010
    I will give you the email id of Dishtv customer care, just mail youre concern their for quick resolution of your complaint along with your complete details like VC No, Address and contact number.

• edited March 2010
    On March 4th, 2010 I've recharged my account "01505405422" with Gold pack of Rs 213.00, but still now I'm getting msg like "Recharge your account" in my receiver.

- I did the recharge on March 04, 2010, today is March 12, 2010, still they didn't activate my account.
    - every time they gave new Complaint Nos: 304092131, 34973910, 35099209
    - I did recharge of Rs 213 only, but I spend more then Rs 100 to reach the customer care. (simply they dissconnect my line with any solution)
  • edited March 2010
    My dish tv Vc No. 01504892586. I have made my payment for 2 months subscription on silver package by paying an amount of Rs.250 with federal bank debit card. The amount has been deducted from my account. I received a message that your next subscription date is on 22 april 2010. And on 4th of march my dish tv has been deactivated. And the people of dish tv are explaining me in different ways but they are not saying why it has been deactivated.

And telling me to actiavte again. Where the amount of Rs.250 has gone. I want an exact explanation.
  • edited March 2010
    My VC no. is 01500576103... I am trying to upgrade my existing pack from gold to platinum.... but ecah time i send the msg it replys 'incorrect format'.......... "DISHTV UPGRADE PLATINUM VC NO."......... THIS IS RITE ? THEN Y THE ERROR...?? PH: +919844292077
  • edited March 2010
    my sim no:01506408782 i have asking set maxx tv, before three days back recharge complete.. plz connect set maxx plz
  • edited March 2010
    As dish tv has password protection for the channels. No harm to broadcast adult channels ...
    How to watch/subscrib adults channels of USA on indain dish Tv
  • edited April 2010
    dear sir
    My VC no. is 01504566627... I am trying to downgrade my existing pack from gold to silver.... but ecah time i send the msg it replys 'incorrect format'.......... "DISHTV DOWNGRADE SILVER VC NO."......... THIS IS RITE ? THEN Y THE ERROR...?? PH: +919939211511
  • varghese georgevarghese george Junior Member
    edited April 2010
    sir
    i have recharged my dish tv conection on the 31st of march 2010 for a period of 6 months and have paid in full, its been over 24 hrs and i am still not able to get any of the channels. my vc number is 01601972339