Reliance gsm postpaid - cheating

kamal jaferkamal jafer Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Mobile
Hi iam Kamal Jafer R/o Guntur,Andhra Pradesh,

I am the owner of crazy car world located in guntur..

in march 2010,reliance executive has come to our office and said that..reliance has launched its gsm service and insisted me to take the connections..

am a old customer of reliance cdma..i thought that gsm service is also be a better service provider.

i have taken 26 connections in the name of my firm for my employees..

they alloted 25 connections in one account and my personal number is in another account..

i have been using the same connections since 6 months..

3 months back i have given a compliant about signal problem..i have very much suffered and my employees are vexed using those reliance connections because of the Signal problem..

so 3 months back i have given a written complaint and written letter for the termination of those 25 connections..

since 3 months iam using only one connection no:- 80993 99999

but 2 days back reliance people disconnected my number and allotted me the new number with out any notice

the new no is :- 7569191132

i went to reliance web world situated in ArundalPet main road guntur for this problem..

they said me that..25 connections is not yet terminated..you have to pay the bill of rs 5500..

with in a minute i have paid the 5500 amount

actually i should not pay the amount because i have given a cancellation request 3 months back..but they were not processed the request and sent me all 3 months bills

how ever i have paid and cleared all the pending bills of my 26 connections..

then i have talked with vijayawada reliance people and they said they can active my connection with in a day..

but they cheated me like anything..after paying the bill also..they did not activated my original number that is 80993 99999

i have been using the same number since 6 months..I am engaged into several business activities and i am using this number as my personal number..

i have given my number to so many business hi professionals every day i am getting more than 50 calls from my business dealers and other people

but last 2 days my number was disconnected suddenly..and provided me a another number..

my number 80993 99999 is minus 10000 balance i have paid 10000 rupees at a time with out bill and all..

I want to know what is the issue behind this activity..

Am i slave to reliance people??

With out Any notice how they will deactivate my existing Number??

With out my permission How they will change my Number??

is that reliance employees does have a minimum common sense??

If there is any issue?? why don't they give me an notice or sms or mail??

Why they haven't tried to reach me about this issue??

They sent every small offers as sms?? Then Why they did not approached me about this issue??

After paying the Bill also it has been passed 48 hours..still they are not activated my number??

I am Missing Hundreds of calls from my business dealers who will take the responsible for it??

i Am losing lakhs of rupees for this activity done by reliance GSM service provider..

there is no such a person is responding to me about the Issue..

Then Who will solve my problem??

I want all my connections back immediate else i will file a suit against reliance communications people in high court of andhra pradesh..

and i can serve a notice that why i should not file a defamation petition for this damage??

Try to solve my Issue as early as possible.

I have file a complaint in consumer court already about this issue..

i hope your understand my problem

i am loosing my business..each minute..

I am Missing calls from my business dealers..

Please try to understand my problem and solve my issue as early as possible..

This is numbers i have taken from reliance GSM post paid..

80993 99999 - My personal Number which has disconnected 2 days back and allotted me 7569191132 this number.

80999 01611 to 80999 0635

These are 25 connections i have taken 6 months back..and given a cancellation request 3 months back

how ever i have cleared all the pending bills that is i have paid the all 6 months bills 2 days back 5500 rupees.

so please solve the issue.

Thank You.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    I was using a reliance gsm karnataka no from past 4 yrs. I have submitted adress proof of my native which is Andhra pradesh and everything is fine at that time. Reliance customer care called me many no of times asking me to shift to post paid. then i told them i have proof's of my native only i dont have a residence proof of bangalore. They said it is ok even after asking many no of times. A person from them came took my documents and said every thing is ok. my no is upgraded to post paid i used it for 20 days or so and all of a sudden it became out of service. when i called the customer care they said my address verification failed. and there is no intimation.
    How can a no become out of service after using 4 yrs. If there is some problem with address verification they can stop upgrading it to post paid right? Now i will log a complaint in the customer court if this is not resolved.
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited April 2013

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. This is to inform you that your concern has been noted. Please provide us your contact details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing, so that we are able reach you. Our team is eager to help you.

I am postpaid customer of reliance GSM 9311322823. I purchased the "Unlimited 599" plan with unlimited reliance calling and 900 minutes on other network. Few days back reliance revised the plan but problem is this "existing customer also effected under revised plan". I my thinking its wrong.
    Sir i am also postpaid customer of vodafone , which plan i subscribed that get closed after few months but they continued on my number. i also talked with them for my other number for same plan but they refused due to closer of the plan but exist on purchased number.
    So i request you, please provide the fair resolution for the same.
  • RCOMcareRCOMcare Senior Member
    edited September 2014
    Amrit K wrote: »
    So i request you, please provide the fair resolution for the same.

Reliance Communications