Complaint against Tata Photon Plus Internet services 9266622610

Tarun MehtaTarun Mehta Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Miscellaneous

I am Tarun Mehta a customer of Tata Photon Plus since 30th of August 2010. I have raised lots of complaints against Tata photon Plus No 9266622610 from 31st of August 2010, last 10 days. The complaint request no given me is the same as mentioned below:

Complaint Number Nature of Complaint Created Date Complaint Status Service Request Number
184115 Network Related 06/09/2010 PROCESSING 235331963-198 - Type Trouble Ticket

I have been informed by Nodal officer on 21 September 2010 that your query will resolve out till the end of November 2010.
I would like to inform you that to wait till the wait of November i need to bill waiver with a mail confirmation on tarunmehta4@gmail.com.
I look forward to get a revert from your side on this issue as earliest as possible.

Tarun Mehta

Comments

• edited September 2010

Dear Mr.Tarun Mehta

Greetings from Tata Indicom! We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have forwarded your request to concerned team and you will receive the mail shortly, further would like to inform you that the waiver of your bill amount is under process.

We shall update you the status soon.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in.

• edited September 2010

Dear Mr.Tarun Mehta

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We have confirmed from our Nodal team that the mail has been sent to you, as per your request.

Further, considering the technical issue we have adjusted the amount Rs. 427 against invoice number 900912844.

• edited December 2010
    @ clean up your acts you cheaters or the public will one day riot into your offices and lynch you.

Karan Bhatia
    9820755747 / 0261 6555595 / karanjbhatia@gmail.com
    I dare you fucking customer service person of Tata, call me asshole, i will give you an earful, take my device back, give me back my 2.5k, money doesnt grow on trees you bastards, you cannot cheat people like this, chutiyas

these bastards have 420 written in their toll free number itself, look how they mock 1800 420 8282
  • edited December 2010

Karan Bhatia
    9820755747 / 0261 6555595 / karanjbhatia@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Bhatia

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that our team spoke to you to know your Tata Indicom connection details, but you are unable to provide us the same, Hence, kindly provide us your Tata Indicom Account number or Photon Plus number, which will assist us to trace your records and do the needful.

• edited January 2011

Is there absolutely no coordination between your various departments.
    One department gives me an scheme offer to pay in advance for a year and enjoy discounts. When I agree, the other departments disconnects my net connection saying it breaches credit limit, which is due to advance billing.

They can’t analyze one simple thing, whether, credit limit is breached due to exceeding net usage or advance billing. This is so unprofessional on your part to disconnect my connection without even informing me.

And even on underlining 10 times to your executive that please activate the new scheme only with the next billing cycle, he goes and activates the new scheme, nicely charges me for the same. And I have not even received the bill, when the other executive nicely disconnects my net connection for credit limit breached.

And me the poor user of the net, comes to know about the whole affair and mis-working at your end, when my internet is not working and I keep calling and following your executives for 20- 20 min on phone a number of times.

To get the net connection and installation from TATA was one pain that I had gone through and now it’s another when I switched on their new scheme. Please advice what should I do?

Shweta Agrawal
    Photon no. 977373206
    Account no. 9223720754

p.s. my earlier complaint appended below.

________________________________________

Tata Photon is the worst investment I have ever made. Right from the time I have applied for connection (12/07/2010) to the connection date (27/07/2010) and till today, I could not use the service for 5 min at a stretch. I have only made customer service calls (called 5 times in 5 days with no response) that too with no response or solution for the same.

Every time I login the connection is not there, I cannot open any internet site. I keep getting error:668 and 633. When your engineer came for the first time all he could do is to ask me to get me PC formatted. I did the same, but it is still not working.

Hell, with your instrument and service. It’s of no use except a torture.

Below are my connection and contact details:

Photon No : 9223720754
    Account No : 977373206
    Name : SHWETA . AGRAWAL
    Address : FLAT NO-601 6TH FLR BUILDING NO-2 SECTOR-6 SHANTI GARDEN
    NEAR SHANTI DHAM BEHIND ROYAL COLLAGE MIRA ROAD THANE
    Activation Date : 27-JUL-10
    Plan Detail : HSIA 5 Plan Monthly Rental (Free 5GB Data for 2 months)
    respected sir/mam,
    my name is gautam biswas.i am from burdwan(West Bengal).i have a tata photon whiz, Account No.936137037 & tata indicom number 9233810945.12/11/2010 i pay all my dew amount with this i give a written application along with my voter card's zerox for disconnect my post paid connection.after two month again i got two bills.then i went to TATA Burdwan office they told me do you have any zerox copy of your application?i say i don't.they told me i am telling lie.please help me i dont want to pay for that what i dont use. my email address is gautamsantu@gmail.com.my contact no.9333627938

Dear Mr.Gautam

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We should revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Dear Mr.Gautam

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We have confirmed from concerned department, that our team spoke to you and updated the resolution.

Tata Indicom Photo +

I had purchased a photon + connection around Diwali (i.e. Nov 2010). My tata indicom phone number is 9225413276.

From Dec, I have been experiencing slow speeds [20 - 50 kbps download]. I have spoken to your customer care a number of times. The first time I was assured that it will get fixed by 31 Dec.
    When i called in Jan, I can given a new date for problem resolution [31 Jan].

But the problem continued, So I called again on 1 Feb to check the status. But no solution was provided to me. I continued to get a speed of 30 kpbs.
    Today I called up again & this time I am being told that the technical problem solution will START AFTER 31 Jan.

My present internet download speed is 30-40 kbps. Mind well this for a 3.1 Mbps connection which was sold to me.

250021457 --- 12 jan ,

I hope you can understand the predicament for a customer who was cheated by selling a photon+ of 3.1 Mbps & delivering a speed of only 30 kbps.

Dear Mr.Ashish

Dear Mr.Ashish

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that our team spoke to you and updated the resolution.

Hi Sir,
    my photon plus number is - 9205015433 , ARJUN SINGH, JAMMU
    when i call to customer care they told me that pay your photon bill till 22/02/2011 either face a panelty of rs - 50,
    then i told them please send me th ebill they told me that you submit RS - 350 either late fee of Rs- 50
    They told me that IF YOU WAIT FOR THE BILL THEN GIVE THE PANELTY
    ALTERNATE NUMBER - 9622110310
  • edited April 2011
    I am Rushabh Parekh and am currently subscribed to the plan:Photon Plus Unlimited 5GB@950.
    According to the plan, my speed should be updated to 3.1 Mbps on 1st of every month but I am still getting the speed of 155kbps (as on 2nd April 9pm).The worst case:When I called customer care on 1st April,my problem was to be resolved on 2nd april 3pm(i.e.24 hrs) but i got a response from the company's side that the problem was resolved but when I checked it,the problem was not resolved. I was required to call back again and even then i did not get any proper feedback from the customer care services.

Tata Indicom / Photon Number-9274383291
    Complaint Reference Number-259704239
    Channel-Website
    Complaint date-01-APR-2011
    Complaint description-198 - Type Trouble Ticket

Now, I would like to know the reason why I should be the customer of Tata Photon when I am neither getting the speed promised nor getting the services.
    Dear Mr. Rushabh Parekh,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that our concerned team tried to contact you but unable to establish the contact. Please provide us your working alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

• edited May 2011
    I am Dhanaji Chavan, I sent my complaint regarding receiving a bill even after disconnecting the number to customer care with all my account details & then I received another bill for a different account number.
    I request customer care to plaese read the mails before replying them.
    I have never seen such a poor service anywhere else yet. If anybody representing Tata Photon Service is out there I would like to speak with him as I have a list of complaints which I wont be able to list down here.
  • edited May 2011
    I request customer care to plaese read the mails before replying them.

Dear Mr. Dhanaji,

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that, we have registered a complaint vide docket number 266373177. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232 (10 am to 6 pm from Monday to Saturday).

• vishalc2005vishalc2005 Junior Member
    edited June 2011
    I purchased my tata photon plus card last week. The speed is shockingly poor, gets disconnected frequently. I have spent for that 5-6 hours with the customer care and they have been trying to shove it under the carpet by claiming its a hardware problem which is ridiculous because it's terrible in my laptop as well as desktop. Moreover i'd used reliance data card and it was working fine earlier. They actually closed my complaint without addressing it and now I keep calling them, they give some random assurances and nothing happens. Its been my most frustrating experience ever with a consumer product

Dear Mr. Vishal,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, your complaint has been registered vide docket number 266922387. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

Dear Mr. Vishal,

• edited June 2011
    hi iam bishnu sarakar from ghy i have purchase tata photon connection last month 950/- rental i am working at lanka -assam but here network problem is their i am unable to access my net connection so for that i have try to call customer care as well as nodal officer Mr.Anshuman Barbora he is not pickup the phone i call him so many times.
    now i want to quit this net connection today itself and kick out mr.A.Barbora (Nodal officer).
    plz kick him out he is not fit for nodal offcier -he wasting the company money n time .
    plz do the need ful

Bishnu sarkar
    Guwahati-Assam

Greetings from Tata Indicom!

We would like to inform you that, our concerned department spoke to you and updated the resolution.

plz do the need ful

Bishnu sarkar
    Guwahati-Assam

Dear Mr. Bishnu,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us your Tata Photon connection details, your e-mail Id or your alternate contact number, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Hi Sir,
    my photon plus number is - 9205015433 , ARJUN SINGH, JAMMU
    They told me that IF YOU WAIT FOR THE BILL THEN GIVE THE PANELTY
    ALTERNATE NUMBER - 9622110310

Dear Mr. Arun,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform you that, our concerned team verified all the records and billing adjustment has been done on 30-MAY-2011 18:18:25.

• mohitbindroomohitbindroo Junior Member
    edited July 2011

I got Tata Photon Plus from the eprson stitting in IBM and thinking that Tata can never cheat a corporate customer, didn't give much thought before purchasing for it.
    The problem started as soon as I installed it. The Speed is so slow that even gmail doesn't open in Standard mode. It has to be opened in HTML mode. I called up customer care and that person seemed to know nothing apart from clearing cookies and deleting temporary files even though I was using a Brand New laptop with 4GB RAM. He did a Speed Test and acknowledged that it was very slow.
    He took down the request for sending a network engineer to our home.
    The N/W engineer came to our home and checked his gmail,facebook and said yeah the connection was slow and he has sent email to concerned department.
    He also told us they do promise 3.1 Mbps but that is maximum and least 256 kbps which is the current speed. So can't do much about it and he left.
    Since then noone has contacted me and the speed is horrible as ever.

I wrote an email to customer Care and called up the Nodal Officer but as expected the automated voice said she is busy assisting other customers so many times and could never get trough to talk to her.

I wonder if you behave like this witha person who takes corporate connection, what would be the Plight of people taking normal connection.

I'm going to find a legal way to get my refund and I'm not paying the bill for the Service which I cannot use.I can't even access Office apps,so how the hell do you guys advertise that Tata customers can work from home.

I'm also communicating this to my HR and colleagues so that they don't allow such service providers to be the corporate partners

Mohit
    Photon Number 9243500589
    Cell No : 9880631316
  • edited July 2011

He took down the request for sending a network engineer to our home.
    Since then noone has contacted me and the speed is horrible as ever.

Mohit
    Photon Number 9243500589
    Cell No : 9880631316

Dear Mr. Mohit,

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We would like to inform that, your complaint has been put before the concerned department. We have accorded it top priority and are expressly working towards resolving it at the earliest. We will revert to you shortly, request you to kindly bear with us in the interim.

• kisorbosskisorboss Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Hello, this is kishore chakraborty. i am photon plus prepaid user. My device has been disconnected since 19th march. where as i am in the recharge period. i recharge my device on 6th march for 1 month with Rs 700, 1GB unlimited recharge plan. After while i called to customer care and they said that your number has been migrated to postpaid. without my intimation i dont know how its possible?? i called again, then they said your number is not invalid. no data is showing, this is not prepaid nor postpaid. They tell me to go to the hub. I went, and the hub Guy said that we are unable to find the problem, you called to the nodal office. I called there, now from nodal office they said, your number is invalid now, please mail at the Nodal mail ID. I mailed, but no response getting. customer care once said me to resubmit my documents. I submit for 2 times. but no response still. where as from tata docomo, 2 times 2 guys called me to take new offers. My device is invalid for this long time and i will take offers?? is this a joke. I am a customer for tata photon for long time, and i have never complained against. I am very happy with my device from beginning. But whatever happened with me in this days, i am so much embarresed, that if you connect my line, the first thing i will do is to terminate my line. Tata Photon is the Worst connetion ever. i am totally fade up. while the guys called me for the offers i escalate my problem to them and they said we will revert your problem and in 48 hours you will get a call from hour side. but 7days going on, no call from Tata Photon. You dont have to connect my line, whatever i am suffered i cant explain. Please do a favor, disconnect my line as soon as possible, and i am ready to through my device outside the window. And also insist my friends to leave Tata Photon Plus...........

Kishore Chakraborty
    Tata Photon Number - 9230748971
    Mobile - 9038586002
  • Tata DOCOMOTata DOCOMO Senior Member
    edited April 2012
    Hi Kishore Chakraborty,

Greetings from Tata DOCOMO!

We would like to inform you that we have forwarded your complaint to concerned department and will revert to you shortly.

Should you require any further assistance please mail us at social@tatadocomomarketing.com

Tata DOCOMO.
  • edited April 2012
    Hello. My name is ajay. and i using my tata proton+ since 1.5 year.... and i changed the plan i'm just getting only 20kbps speed. My plan was 1000 rs. (5gb with 3.1mbps and after that low speed).. but never get 5gb free...
    I complain in customer care , and they said they ll send their agent to check ye problem.. its been 20 days no one come yet....

and now i want to file a complain against TATA proton...
    My proton no. is 9251406194 And my email id is ajay.rathore37@gmail.com
  • edited April 2012

and now i want to file a complain against TATA proton...
    My proton no. is 9251406194 And my email id is ajay.rathore37@gmail.com

Dear Mr. Ajay,

Greetings from Tata Docomo!

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you.

We request you to kindly provide us the screenshot of the speed for your device to the given below e-mail id, which will assist us in doing the needful.

Further, we request you to test your device speed from the below sites.
    www.speedtest.com, www.testmyspeed.com.

For any further assistance please mail us at Customer.care@tatatel.co.in or you can call us on 040-66570232.

Customer care
    Tata Docomo.
  • edited May 2012
    My photon plus no. is 9242483844. During the first week of April 2012, i have purchased a tataphoton plus 2G internet dongle from Mayur agencies, Tumkur road, bangalore. Though they have immediately activated, after 2-days they have disconnected without informing me. when i contacted customer care, they informed me that documents not submitted. But i have submitted the documents on the day of purchase itself. When i contacted the dealer, they told me to submit fresh documents. the same also done. even then no connection. daily i used to call the shop fellow, customer care and some other docomo people whom i know. After 2 weeks, they have rectified the problem and reconnected. After using one month, when i went for recharge, i was not able to recharge. contacted customer care, they informed me that documents not submitted hence disconnected. Do i need to submit the documents every month? After satisfying only, they have reconnected and i was able to use one month. when i contacted shop fellow, he told he cannot do anything as disconnected beyond 7 days is not in their hand. Now, no body except one vijay only always sincerely helping me in this regard. However, now i want to throw away the said piece, waste thing which gives only tension and takes away all our valuable time.

Suresh kumar.