complaint against bajaj auto authorised service centre and dealer

edited September 2014 in Automobile
I am F.Abraham Samuel from Madurai Tamilnadu India.My mother
Mrs.Romina Finny bought a bajaj Kristal 2 wheeler on 10/10/2007 when i
gave the vehicle to the authorized bajaj dealer for the first free
service on 10/11 2007 they finished the service the same day and they
returned the vehicle to me. on inspection i found small scratches and
paint being removed on some areas on my vehicle also there were some
faulty nuts and screws when i told them about this they resolved the
nuts and screws problem.And now when gave my vehicle for second free
service on 22/2/2007 they have cracked my rear tail lamp and refuse to
accept responsibility stating that i have no proof.Also there is
another problem;during the first free service they charged me Rs.60
for only the Teflon polish coating they recommended but for the
second service the charged me Rs.75 for the same. When i enquired
about this they simply state that the price of the polish has
increased. I have the two bills as the proof. my vehicle has run only
927 kms and is new.but facing many problems due to the dealer is very
annoying and i also think that the service men at the service centre
are not qualified for the job many of them being illiterates. please
help me to resolve the problems,after all consumers are the kings of
an economy.i have entered the address of the authorised dealer who is
the problem below.

Susee Auto,
Bank Colony,
Narayanapuram,
Madurai 625014

Comments

• edited April 2009
    Dear F.Abraham,

Your complaint could be genuine but it requires backing up. I feel you need a
    few more complaints from customers at that dealership and then you may forward
    this complaint to BAJAJ Auto Limited.

As for the service men, they are employed and trained with support of BAJAJ Auto
    Limited and hence their conduct too can be reported to them.

• edited August 2009
    Hi I am Dinesh from Madurai, Tamil Nadu.I bought a pulsar 150 the last year september.I am very very unsatisfied with the services done for my bike...During this past one year i have changed my Clutch Plate, Brake shoe...I really don't know the reasons why my bike s getting some problems periodically and except me nobody rides it...Instead i am getting many problems...the answers were not given properly by the service center...I am really unsatisfied with my bike's performance..But i am sure the services done here are worst worst and worst...There was not proper response from the service center...Also my engine gets heated even after crossing 2 kms to a very high temperature..My Rear alloy wheel also gets heated even after changing the brake shoe as said by customer service to a new one..But my problem remains the same...I have proof for what all i spend unnecessarily for my bike...Please i don't want other customers to face these kind of problems in Madurai...I am feeling really bad for this...I surely hope this compliant would solve my problem...I please you to take steps...

Service Center: Susee Bajaj, Kalavasal, Madurai.
  • advocateadvocate Moderator
    edited August 2009
    Dear Mr. Dinesh,

Pls. send a complaint letter to the Head Office of the Co. with a copy to the service centre and mention all your problems in that letter. Keep a photocopy of that letter with you and wait for the response from at least 15 days.
  • edited September 2009
    respected sir/maam,
    this is to bring to your notice that i purchased a bajaj xcd135 on 15th march 2009 from bagga link, karol bagh, delhi .

since the day i purchased the same i m facing problem as the kick, gare, etc are not working properly. tne day i bought it from that very day my bike's kick was not working .
    in case of service station of bagga link, they just misguide the consumers .
    they dont provide proper service . they keep in making money .
    by fooling customers
    . i want my monkey back or a replacement for my bike. i cannot carry a scrap bike which has been sold by bagga link , delhi . i m not getting worth for my Rs 52000 whivh i have invested in bike

pratik arora
    g.nine formulations
    mayur vihar
  • edited September 2009
    my self lallan shah from delhi at gole market working in information broadcasting. Iam using . Bajaj . xcd bike no:- DL6SAB 5016. for the last one nd half yrs. but in the regular interval it's has engine oil leakage problem and sometime . it gets stop . in tragffic. i droped . my bike in your service centre in 16th sept. but . my bike is still in warranty period. and they charging higher cost .Their estimation charges is round off rs.5000(approx).
    your . servuce . centre emp . are saying to us. that someparts . comes under warranty period. but . rest is not. which is according to me . it is not appropriate amount and . this problem occuring regularly.
    please take concern towards my problem as soon as possible . which is fruitfull to me.we are looking forward for your response.
    Many thanks.

colour:- black Bajaj XCD
    purchasing date:- 28-01-2008
  • edited October 2009
    Dear All,

I have Visited your Sales outlet at Mirabhayander Road ( Suryoday Motors ) where I have Booked a Bike on 24th Oct 2009 By Paying 29000/- In cash & The Balance of 39000/- with 2% EXTRA by Card payment..on the same day. But because of Poor working Style The credit card machine was in not working & the Even your Staff aware of the same had done noting on it. My Card was Swiped two to three times but there was no transaction done but after a sometime I receive a SMS from my bank that the transaction was done Successful & then to your machine was not showing any transaction or Any back report. even I was assured by your sales agent that it will solve in a days time & my Wheekal will be sent for Passing on Tuesday i;e 27th OCT 2009 but the now I learned that the Machine issue is still not resolved & we have not received the amount so will not be able to send the bike for passing hence the will receive the same in next week.

If this is the way how BAJAJ Shops work it is very poor & unprofessional way of working why should the customer suffer for the issues unresolved from your side.

I would like to have proper explanation on the same. as why should I wait another week because your people are not working professionally.

So waiting for your revert. & also if not received an proper feedback I will see to it that the issue is highlighted to mass so that people don't suffer in future..

Name : Asheesh Singh
    Alt No :- 9833499029
    Card No :- 5189 3691 6142 4016
    'asheesh.singh@wnsgs.com'

I am waiting for positive reply as soon as possible.
  • Amit SaxenaAmit Saxena Junior Member
    edited November 2009
    Can you provide me the contact details of Bajaj Concerned Authority , Delhi region
  • edited November 2009
    I am one of the most irate & dissatisfied customer of Bajaj Auto and I want to lodge a complaint against the Bajaj dealer of Allahabad, Civil Lines branch, I have purchased a Pulsar 150 DTS-I on 17th of June 09 and I have availed two free service as of now but goes in vain as nothing has been done on my mileage complaint till yet.

Customer service is pathetic in the civil lines Branch, there is no co-ordination at all between the employee & the customer, they don't know the meaning of customer satisfaction, they don't know how to attend the customers even how to talk to customers etc.

Few days back I came to know that there is a severe problem in my bike through the their technician only but it was not rectified due to inefficiency of their staff however my bike is in guarantee period and I want that it would be rectified as early as possible.

Again two weeks back the service team of Bajaj Auto has done some research & development in my bike for one whole day but it seems that problem has not been solved as there is some unusual noise is coming from my bike and for this the whole company is held responsible as might had been given a defective bike that is why these problems are arising now & then.

Now I don't want any more Research & Development to be done with the bike as I really fed up by visiting the Service center again & again.

Please look into the matter and resolve the matter on an urgent basis.

The address of Bajaj dealer is below :

United Bajaj
    Civil Lines, Allahabad
    dear sir

I am Pradeep kumar and I purchased a bike DL-6S-AC-8617, A noicy sound was come from my bike no body listen to me at mahipalpur extention work shop Mr dua said that it is ok and move it for 200km then i will responsible
    Dear Sir ;

I would like to invite your kind attention to the following few lines
    as under :

I have purchased a brand new Bajaj Discover 135 DTSI motor cycle
    no. MP09 MS 4457,from M/s. Rukmani Bajaj, LIG Chouraha, Indore,
    on cash purchase basis.

After two months it has become a burdon for me as the bike was
    not running properly and giving always tension, as engine disorder,
    makes extra ordinary sounds from the engine, battery failure,lights are
    also not functioning properly. Milage was also very poor, getting 30-35 KM
    per ltr. where as the company was claiming 60 KM per ltr.

Since after two months of purchase, up to now, it has gone 20 -25 times under servicing and in warranty period also the the Company people taking charges from me. I am totally fed-up with company's attitude and non functioning
    of the bike.

Kindly arrange to replace the bike or give me a suitable compensation with out any more delay and oblige.

Expecting your earliest and prompt action in this regard.

Yours faithfully,

Kader Khan ( Mobile no.9926422612)
    Address : 69/11 PARDESHIPURA,
    LAL GALI, INDORE - ( M.P
  • edited February 2010
    I am Suhair K, from KANNUR in KERALA. i am very sad to inform u that i have booked for paid service of my bike Pulsar 150 on 15/02/2010 in BAJAJ SERIVICE CENTRE, KANNUR .as per the unavailibility they told me to bring it for serivice on17/02/2010. When i went there in the specified date they were saying me to come on another date,, i totally fed up with iirresponsible action of your service centre, especially its for a paid service.
    SO I am Expecting your earliest and prompt action in this regard.

regards with

SUHAIR.K
    RABAB
    P.O.PAPPINISSERI
    KANNUR-670561
  • edited February 2010

This is to inform you that I had booked a Bike (Pulser-150) from one of your agency TC Saluja & Sons
    Faridabad-121001, my booking no. is 02037437 on 14th. of this month.

But unfortunately I m sorry to say that till date I haven't received the delivery of my bike inspite of clearing all
    my dues and whenever I use to call your guys they always replied to me that i m going to received it within 2 to 3 days
    although I was commited that I will get the delivery within 7 days from my booking date?? But till now i haven't received it? Now as I m having my sisters wedding today itself i.e. 26th.Feb-10, and for this purpose only I had booked a Bike !!! But Just because of your "BAD SERVICES" now i m standing empty handed on my sisters wedding !!

I just wanna ask one thing that is this you guys call a better services or is this your way to treat your customers who
    have shown such a fate on you guys and spent so much money on your product?? I m really very disappointed with this sort of behaviour from your-end !!! Just tell me one thing that if this happens to be your case then what should you have done !! I m standing empty handed on my sisters wedding !! Really very Shamefull !!!

In any case now I have arrange a Splinder from Hero Honda, atleast these guys have some respect towards there customers not that like your ones !!! So I just wanna a Thankyou for providing me this kind of services and now I m going to Cancle my deal with you guys !!!

At last one more thing I would like to request you guys that kindly change your front-end staff as they do not have knowledge as well as manners that how to deal with the people who are coming to be a part of your Company !!!

Or I guess that Now you guys have enough Customers with you so that now you don't need any more of us !!

I m Just going to update this mail on internet so that as many people should know about your services you guys are providing to your customers so that atleat they should be saved from your false STATEMENTS !!!

I know that you guys don't even have that much of Courtsey to reply me but Still I hope that may be Some one respectfull person from your -end should reply to me !!!

Thank you !!

Rakesh Kumar
    Vodafone Services Ltd.
    rakesh.dhindhwa@vodafone.com.
  • edited February 2010

i had purchased bajab pulsar 150 dtsi date of sale 11.02.2009 sr no 77/364 dealer varun bajaj siripuram vizag . Now iam facing problem with vehicle fuel guage complaint and i ahd gone to bajaj auto service centre nad kotha road but they are telling that it will not consider under warranty
    why because we had completed three free services and one paid services (and for this srevices no body had intimated we had gone ) and four days bad we gone to siripuram branch but the complaint is not rectified and the service people is telling that we cant consider it under warranty. My vehicle present km reading is 8150 kms and i had completed all the services .please do the necessary action .and please consider that part in warranty .

bhaskar
  • edited March 2010
    I had a complain on the aakar motors limited vapi (gujarat) . i booked my bajaj avenger 200 dtsi oil colled bike on 25febuary 2010 by paying the sum amount of rupees 5000 thousand. at the time of booking they said me that u would get the bike in 15 days but after that ther is no response from them an you wount belive that the manager of that same showroom told me to complain so i am launcing this complain so that they would belive in costmer satisfaction. an i think if you wont take any action than the consumers wil never be happy an they would continue the same please taKE SOME ACTION

THANKING YOU \
    AMAN TRIVEDI
  • edited March 2010
    I would like to highlight the disappointing service I received by sarvodaya bajaj in Mira road. To start with I was told
    that I would receive my new Pulsar 150 within 7 days. One the payment
    was done and all papers were clear, I was told that I will need to
    wait for another 15 days. Its very disappointing that because of lies
    told to me from you, I missed out my commitments. What makes me more
    furious is that I was fooled into making a payment and then once you
    took my money, you changed your commitment. I should have been told
    the delay in giving the vehicle at the time of payment.
    Well thats not the end of my story. Now the bike is available, but I
    am required to pay an additional Rs. 1500 because there is "An
    increase in prices because of the budget". What I fail to understand
    is that why should I be affected by the increase in price if I booked
    the bike in advance???
    Almost a month now and I have the bike but its not registered. What am I supposed to do with a bike not registered with RTO??

yogesh
    yogesh44@gmail.com
  • KUMAR.01KUMAR.01 Junior Member
    edited March 2010
    I had a complain on the susee bajaj . i booked my bajaj pulsar 220 dtsi bike in tirunelveli Tamilnadu on 8 febuary 2010, at the time of booking they said me that u would get the bike in 12 days but after that ther is no response from them an you wount belive that manager did't atten my call,very poor costomer service by susee dealer............
  • edited April 2010
    My Name is Amit. i have purchased a 135cc Discover in may 2009. i have took a service after 2 months of purchasing a bike and after that my problem starts, till now in 8 months of time the dealer charged me around rs 25000 for saying many different problems every time but till now none of the problem gets sort out. its like a disaster every time the manager including the staff annoying and saying that problem is sort out but none of the problem is sort out. the staff dont have any etiquettes and most of the staff is illitrate. i dont believe that a globlzied reputed company like bajaj can do this kind of thing or some bloody peoples are making its wrong use.
    i have tried to take some seniors number from the manager of the service centre but every time he refused. i have no fatih on this service centre anymore. i request to please take necessary action on this.

i am from rohtak and the name of the service centre is Ansh Bajaj and the person who is handling this is some Mr. Bhardwaj. My Bike's Registration no is HR 12 M 1986.
    please take some necessary step to sort out my problem. my no is 9466236993 and my e-mail id is contactguptaamit@rediffmail.com
  • edited April 2010
    i booked Baja Avenger (Black) on 20th Mar 2010 till date i have not recd my bike. I have booked it to Akash Automobile Pundicherry. pls reply me
  • edited April 2010
    Hi I am SRINIVAS from tirupur, Tamil Nadu.i purchased my pulsar 150c.c on 1st of feb & I have given my 1st service to the k.r.r.bajaj service centre 0n 23rd of march.I am very very unsatisfied with the services done for my bike...i found front mudgard broken (cracked) after serviceing.i think they changed my bike"S mudgard .i informed in serviceing centre &they are saying this is manufacturing defect.so we are not responsable & suggesting to change the part (or) apply for insurence claim..and also i have problem with my Clutch Plate, Brake shoe...I really don't know the reasons why my bike s getting so many problems ...I am really unsatisfied with my bike's performance..But i am sure the services done here are worst worst and worst...There was not proper response from the service center...Also my engine gets heated after 1/2 hour ride to a very high temperature..Service Center: K.R.R Bajaj SERVICE CENTRE ,TIRUPUR...
  • edited May 2010
    hi i am shivashaker,one of ur authorised service center i gave my bike for servicincing and change the clutch plate on date 7/5/10 morning at 10 am so they agreed and told to collect bike at 5 pm when i reached their at 5pm on that day but bike is as it is and they saying that parts of this bike is not with us so it will be ready on 11/05/10 .four days required carry out servicingand minor parts chagethat to authorised dealer and servicing center.
    the address of that authorised service center JAI BHAVANI MOTORS BAJAJ SERVICING CENTER, B.V.B COLLEGE ROAD BIDAR. DIST. BIDAR STATE KARNATAKA..
  • edited May 2010
    hi i am munish from jalandhar i send complaint to bajaj for changed my bike chain set but dealer says that chain set of bike is not in warranty due to reason of very low quality chain set it will damage in few months i requested you please changed my bike chain set as soon as possible otherwise i go to complaint in consumer forum leagal notice is already send to dealer please solve my problem i thankful to you
  • edited May 2010

I am your customer a brought a bike xcd 125 dts si for maximum average 120km per 1 liter but my bike average only 50km per 1 liter than I complain Bajaj authorized service station Arpit Auto co. Beawar but no response on my complain .

And my bike service complete and every service time your authorized service station by misguide and I am very sad for average.

So, today the complain by mail for above service station and my problem solve but your side my problem no solve than I am sale out the vehicle.
    our vehicle no.

Abdul Hakim

Beawar

Contact no.9982459032
  • edited June 2010
    I have booked bike on 05/06/10. Avenger i thought bike will be available in 2 to 3 days. but when i herd that it will take 30 days. it was some thing which i was not expecting from INDIAN Baja that to company show room. and this model Avenger is only in this Bajaj Probiking showroom so i think this is an monopoly. cause as a customer I am paying as much a it is but still have to wait for 30 days.. thats some thing which makes me unsatisfied and sad too.. so i think this problem should be brought in light.. and i am going to write this to Mr.Sanjeev Bajaj about this...
  • edited June 2010
    i m sukhbir i have purchased a 135cc xcd in march 2009 but abhi 1 hi sal hua hai or bike ki chain set, clutch plate, shocker and disc break sab ki sab bekaar ho gayi hai jabki time to time service karwata hoon.......lagta hai company ne bike ki quality ki taraf dhyaan nahi diya......sari material low quality ka tha ab dealer ke paas jao to wo service station bhejta hai or service stetion wala lamaba bill bna deta hai or iski average per/litre 90 km btayi thi magar abhi average sirf maximum 35 ki hai......sir plz kuch kro.......

from :-sukhbir singh
    jalandhar city
  • edited July 2010
    Sir, main dl8s nc 5161 bike (purlsar 150) 31-03-2010 ko j s auto. Narela delhi se kharidi thi. Jis main kuch samay bad se kai problem aa rahi thi, jenhe kai bar agency main repair karwane par bhi vehe thik nahi ho rahi hain, or na hi agency main koi thik se bat karta hai, works manger ka bartav bhi bahut bura hai, jaberdasti apni bat thopte hai jabki coustmer ki bat sunte hi nahi hai, es bare main mr.kushik js bajaj se phone no.9711998155 or mr. Arora 9910172763(nodel officer delhi bajaj auto company.) se bhe complaint ki, jenhone ko bhe bat na sun kar mujhe vapes mr.vijay w.m. Js auto. Se request karne ko kaha, jabki main pehle se unki complaint kar raha houn es bare main , main app ki company ko pahle bhi kai bar email kar chuka houn, par koi ans. Nahi mila kewale email reciving ke, pl.help me and my cont. No.- 9891155824
  • edited July 2010
    I mohd asad a permanent employee of aligarh muslim university as saction officer.i purchase a motor cycle bajaj discover 100cc up-81 ad 8913 in the month of feb 2010.i avail services from shiva automobiles aligarh for our bike.on 10.07.10 i give my bike for service.the quality of service was very poor(washing,polishing,oiling,problem of self start,chainsoket,wheel balancing,).i complaint about poor service to authorised staff of shiva automobiles,they asked me today is shortage of staff,next time i do a good service provide.the answer is not satisfy to me & also bajaj auto.i am very shameful to say that this type of answer & service leadown the reputatiton of bajaj auto in the university.i also complaint to university's proctor.
    Please take satisfactory action agst your authorised dealer.
    mohd asad
    a-7,shaheen appt
    new s.s.nagar
    aligarh
    mob-9319285830
  • adv.richaadv.richa Moderator
    edited July 2010
    Please take satisfactory action agst your authorised dealer.
    mohd asad
    a-7,shaheen appt
    new s.s.nagar
    aligarh
    mob-9319285830

If you are not satisfied with the service of your bike provide by the authorized dealer then you can contact to the BAJAJ customer care, they can help you in this regard.

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question :? feel free to contact us again.
  • edited August 2010
    sir i am omkar shetty i own a bajaj pulsar 150cc its number is KA19P7522 i had given my bike for service supreme bajaj manglore 10 days back ihad given a complaint that my fork is tight and paid service to be done but when gave me ma bike back they said that it as been rectified but on my way back to home the got the same complaint and again the next day had to go there and make it done but still the same complaint and as there is a sound in my front barke thats due to my front disc pads are wornout and are rubbing my disc and my front brake disc is getting damaged if they had serviced properly they would have cheked my disc pads and replaced it and my disc wouldnot have been wornout . is this the service is provided by bajaj i am very much dissatisfied with the service i want u take some serious actions and also help me to get my bike to be repaired . plzzzzzzzzzzz
  • edited August 2010
    we 5 friends together took 4 pulsar 220 dts si and a 150 dtsi from the bajaj dealer in wayanad dist {kerala}, every one has plenty of complaints about our bikes, but the dealer is not even ready to hear our complaints. we are in a great trouble, with the product and the dealer of bajaj.
  • sumit_sittsumit_sitt Junior Member
    edited August 2010
    Maine 9 July, 2010 ko Baja Platina 125cc "LAXMI AUTO SALES, Banthara Bazar, Lucknow (U.P.) Contact No.9936901285"[/U][/B] se kharidi thi lekin abhi tak dealer ne muzhe bike ka Registration Certificate nahi diya hai. Roz koi na koi bahana batate hai. Aisa is agency me har customer ke saath kiya ja raha hai. Customer ka paisa rokkar agency owner usse apna business turn over kar raha hai. Customer ki problem se uska koi matlab nahi hai. Please is matter me action le aur dealer ko order kare ki wo mere documents jaldi se jaldi muzhe uplabdh karwaye.