Complaint against Quick Cab

Myself sidharth Mittal
I have booked Quick Cab For New Delhi Station to Uttam Nagar Binda pur at 10:30 Pm on 6 th April 2009.
i was at pahadGanj terminal gate at new delhi sation at exact 10:30 pm.
but the driver was on other gate i.e. Ajmeri Gate.
i Call him to came for pahadganj terminal gate. but he refuse me to come there.I request to him again and again but he refuse clearly that he will not come.
I said ok ,i m coming there.
Because i hav a 3 heavy Bags of luggage and i had to cross 16 plateform i reach at other gate i. e. on ajmeri gate at 10:50 pm.
But the Driver already take a new party and he said that he will charge 50 Rs extra. for late charge and misbehave to me.i was with my wife and luggage.it was very inconvinient for me.
I said him that i was at right time .this is becoz of u.bcoz u refuse to come there.

But he already take money from another party. so he said that he will not go without extra money. And he opened the Door of the car for another party,party was already ready.he took that party n went away without my permission. This Drama was just for money.

Then i took a prepaid auto from new delhi station n went to my destination.
I am in trouble for last night inconvinience.
You are requested to look into matter and take a action against Texi company and driver.
I have already complaint in Texi company but they take no action till the date.
I want that Company pay me for this inconvinience.

Thanks a lot

Following are the details about above Transaction

Booking ID 11988
Cab No. DL 1RY 1044
CHAUFFER : RAMNIWAS FIROZ

mY CONTACT NUMBER IS 9210276451.

HOPE THAT U WILL HELP ME.....................

Comments

• edited September 2009
    I am copying the details of my encounter with QUICK CAB and my mail written to them on 7th September'09. I have been calling them twice everyday to find out the status of my complint---everytime i am given assurance that i will get a call back but till date there is no call back from the QUICK CAB employees or a reply to my email addressed to 'malik@quickcabs.in'; 'gurvinderbajwa@hotmail.com'; 'bajwa@quickcabs.in'; 'malikhimanshu@hotmail.com'....I think this company should be shut down as their drivers are not verified at all as they say in their website address and they are liars and rure.

I am also sending one complaint to RTI....The QUICK CABS OFFICE SHOULD BE SEALED TILL THEY KNOW AND TEACH THEIR DRIVERS TO MEND THEIR WAYS..

With respect to the above mentioned Reference number please note that I had booked this cab to drop my Son Dhruv from School in DLF phase 4 to my Residence at Civil Lines on 07/09/09

As I had already mentioned at the time of booking that my son would not be able to pick the phone as he had exams and to only send an SMS with Driver details.

He received the sms, with confirmation number 49536 and driver cell number 9311911157 with but there was no car available for him.

On calling your number I was told the booking had been cancelled as the number in question was switched off.

On telling them that it was already informed by me of the mobile being switched off as my son had exams, I was given another vehicle number to drop my son and the number of the vehicle was 1080 and the DRIVERS cell number was 9654991080.

The driver of vehicle number 1080 has CHEATED ON US AND CHARGED US FOR 18KMS WHERAS THE DISTANCE IS ONLY 8KMS FROM MY RESIDENCE AT CIVIL LINES.

HE HAS TAKEN RS 180/-- FROM MY SON AND WHEN MY SON ASKED FOR THE RECEIPT HE DROVE AWAY FROM THERE.

MY SON WAS COMPELLED TO PAY HIM AS HE SAID THAT HE HAS OTHER DUTIES AND HE WOULD BE LATE.

MY SON HAD CALLED ME UP TO CONFIRM FOR GIVING PAYMENT OF RS 180/- BUT I WAS UNAVAILABLE AS I WAS OUT FOR MEETING OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE NEVER ALLOWED HIM TO PAY.

I HAVE COMPLAINED TO YOUR NUMBERS AT 011-45333333 WITH PAWAN AND ANU--AND MY COMPLAINT/REQUEST NUMBER IS 49937.

WHEN WE CALLED UP THE DRIVER FOR NOT GIVING A RECEIPT HE IS SAYING THAT HE HAS TAKEN ONLY 100/- AS MINIMUM CHARGES AND HE REFUSES TO ACCEPT THAT HE HAS TAKEN 180/-RS. IS THERE ANY PROSPERITY BY CHEATING CHILDREN

PLEASE RESOLVE MY QUERY AT THE EARLIEST. I HAVE ALREADY COMPLAINED AT YOUR CALL CENTER BUT NO ONE HAS CONTACTED ME AS YET.

(THESE TWO LINES BELOW HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM YOUR WEBSITE- WILL THIS HOLD TRUE TO US AND OUR MONEY REFUNDED)

Safety of passengers is ensured by the fact that Quick Cabs are constantly monitored at a central office and our drivers are not only trained but their identity is also verified before they are recruited
  • neeruvermaneeruverma Junior Member
    edited October 2009
    I am trying to reach the quick cab manager as nobody is registering my complaint against the quick cab driver.
    I booked a cab from New delhi RS paharganj side as my train Kalka shatabdi arrives at platform 1. I asked the driver to come at the pahar ganj side which he refused. I had to walk down from platform 1 to ajmeri gate side to get to the cab as I was getting late for the office.
    The delay was caused because I was asking the driver to come to pahar ganj side which he was refusing everytime. for which the driver was asking me to pay 50 rs waiting charges, which I refused to as the delay was not caused of any reason from my side.
    Nobody is taking the complaint in the customer care of quick cab and they have refused to provide me the cab because of drivers complaint and never asked for an explaination from my side.

Cab # DL IRY 1016
    Chauffer: Swapan dass

Another incidence that happened with quick cab was, I waited for quick cab from the NDL RS pahar ganj side and the cab was late by 20 minutes, in this case we should charge the cab drivers for the delay. Also, nobody again in the customer care took my complaint and did not take any action here.

third incidence happened was, my booking was confirmed from the same location details and the driver took some other customer as because of my travelling the driver could not reach me on phone, which he tried once or twice only. Again nobody took any action on the same and I was in trouble again only because I booked Quick cab.

This service is NOT RELIABLE at all.

Please take some action against this.
  • edited February 2010
    I booked a cab from Domestic airport to Kashmiri gate, New Delhi at 10 p.m on 28/02/2010.

I received the sms, with confirmation number 47332 and driver cell number 9654991118 (Sunil) with but the cell number was not available.

On calling customer care number I was told the booking is confirmed, you will be getting cab at 10 pm.

I called customer care for atleast 10 times and at the end got a call that the cab got breakdown and there is no alternate cab available at all.

• edited May 2010
    Dear concerned,

This is with reference to my travel from Dwarka to Gurgaon sec 17 in Quick cab on 20th May 2010
    Driver name: Laxman Singh , QC 1397 , car no.DL1RY1181

I would like to highlight that Quick Cabs is a very unsafe option to commute.
    The following incidents have put me in a state of utter shock:

1. The driver was talking on the mobile throughout the traveling time. He openly violated traffic rules by speaking on the mobile phone.

2. The driver kept taking u turns and took me through wrong routes. Despite my constant reminder to him that I wanted to go to Gurgaon Sec 17 market, he took me to some other market.

3. Once we were on the correct route he stopped the car near Bata chowk and made a complete stranger sit on the passenger seat and he himself got out of the car.
    Once I started panicking he told me that this person was another driver. Once I started screaming this person got off from the car and the driver got back inside the car.

4.Upon reaching my destination I called up the customer care for assistance and the lady could do nothing.
    I kept insisting that I would like talk to a senior person in the company who will be in a position to help me. I even insisted that the driver will not move from the parking unless I get a resolution from your end. However, to my dismay the lady did not help me.

5. The driver then came and asked me for the payment to which I categorically told him that the payment will be made in the presence of a representative of the company.He misbehaved and left.

6.Two hours after the incident he calls me again on my mobile phone.

It is amazing that a large set-up like yours has no regard for the customer's security.I have called the call centre atleast a dozen times but you have 'Mindless parrots' attending calls.They are inefficient and ineffective in handling serious customer complaints.
    This mail is my last attempt to seek an explanation from the company.
  • edited June 2010
    I would like to complaint against quick cab helpline & services. Today I booked a cab for 8.00 pm from gurgaon to G.K - I. I did not recived any sms for booking no. Then I called & asked for booking no.. I got the booking no.. At 7.25 I called Quick Cab helpline & complaint that no sms recvd by me for cab confirmatiom. They said sms already sent. I complaint that not even a asingolr sms recvd by me. I asked for supervisor but they denied & disconnected call.

Services are very poor. Cabe are also not in good condition. They are charging for it but not giving services upto the mark. If they have less fare then it doesn't mean that they will do whatever they want to do.

I have tried to raise complaints earlier also but all in vague.

Plz help us in closing these complaints as it is high time.
  • edited July 2010

I booked a cab for my dad from Dlf ph 1 to Anand Vihar Railways station on 16th july 2010 for 4:30 pm.A around 3:30 i got a confirmation for my booking and after some time the driver called me stating he would reach on time.When the time surpassed i called him and he told he will reach in another 15 min as he is getting the gas filled in d car.This continued and finally the cab reached at 5:30 pm. My dad had to catch the train scheduled to arrive at 7:50 pm and he missed the train as there was traffic jam and cab reached late as it reported 1 hr late at my place.

When i called up their office reporting this incident and stating i wont be making any payment for this, they started pointing out my mistake stating i shld have informed them just after 4:30 for d delay.The supervisor who spoke to me was very rude and never accepted their fault.His name is Amrit Pal.

Cab # DL IRY 1166
    Chauffer: Mahesh Kumar(QC-1340)

They really have a bunch of 'Mindless parrots' attending calls.They are inefficient and ineffective in handling customer complaints.Its a highly unprofessional business they r doing and they shld be shu down immediately and strict penalty needs to be imposed on these a**ho***.
  • adv.richaadv.richa Moderator
    edited July 2010

Cab # DL IRY 1166
    Chauffer: Mahesh Kumar(QC-1340)

We have gone through your complaint and suggest you to send a written notice via registered post to the CMD of QUICK CAB, mention all the details in it, attach photocopy of all the supporting document and ask them for the refund + damages + interest within the mentioned time in the notice.
    Wait for their response and revert us back.
    Note: Keep all the copy of Complaint, Notice and the registered post slip, this may help you if you need to knock the consumer forum.

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question :? feel free to contact us again.
  • edited August 2010
    I have booked a cab on 7.7.10 at 9.15 a.m. from Paschim Vihar to Pahhargunj side new delhi railway station for 8.00 p.m. the same day with booking no: 39921 and got the message that my booking will be confirmed 45 mts. before cab required time.
    At 19.00 hrs. the same day I got the message that sorfry there is no cab available.
    I would like to ask them one question (1) How come they book at 9.15 a.m. and say that no cab available at 19.00 hrs. (2) If they inform their enability at 19.00 hrs. how once can book another service for 20.00 hrs.
    This is a total negligence from the part of 'Quick cabs' . If one books at 9.15 a.m. how can they say no cabs at 19.00 hrs.
    They should change their system as I am quite sure that they can know the availability status atleast within 2 hrs. from the time of booking and inform customer whether booking is accepted or not within 2 hrs. of booking time so that the customer can go for other service provider. I still have the sms sent by quick cabs regarding booking and non accepting.
    Their way of functioning should be changed for better service to customers.
    V.S Sharma
    Paschim Vihar
    Dt.15.08.2010
  • royorniroyorni Junior Member
    edited December 2010
    Our company, Xuzhou Huatong Computer Equipment Inc., was founded in 1982 and has specialized in taximeter and taxi related equipment since 1992. We are the leading taximeter manufacturer in China. Our taximeters have been named the "NO.1 reliability and precision taximeter" by the quality and measurement bureau of China, and meet the approval requirements of all countries.
  • edited January 2011

I want to file this complaint against Quick cab services, who have not been able to provide me with a cab, despite giving me confirmation, and all the details of a particular cab. I will term this as harrassment, as this leaves me with no immediate option to get to Airport in time. I want you to please take action against Quick cab, and also impose fine on them as per the law of harrasing and not providing services despite promising to do so.

I will be highly oblidged to you. I do not want people like me to feel this harrassment in future, for this is pathetic way of giving out services. Had this been case of emergency, people cannot rely on such service providers. I am sure you will do something about this.

The CAB details are as follows:-

Booking ID:-368900
    Cab No:- DL 1R Y 1026
    QC No- 4423

Anupam Pahuja
    Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
    ph:- 7838997510
  • edited May 2011
    The Metro cab in Jaipur is very unprofessional and their service is very poor. I think that RTA should take these complaints very seriously and ensure that their license shouls be cancelled.

I booked a cab at Metro cab on 6 May ‘2011 at 9:45 for 10:25 to travel from Vishali Nagar to C-scheme, Jaipur (booking id 396521) also I got a SMS confirmation from them. I had a very important meeting at 11 am. And I was assured that I will get cab sharp at 10:25 and there wont be any delay.
    I called them to reconfirm my booking at 10:30 but the chauffer was in C-scheme. And he asked to reach me in 10 minutes. I again called the; customer representative and complained. I waited till 11:40 and then I received a new chauffer detail and then I called that new chauffer , he was at sodala and asked me for more 15 minutes. Then I informed them that due to late arrival, if I missing my meeting and they will be responsible. On hearing these words customer executive disconnected the line.Then I had to arrange a private vehicle to reach at c-scheme. After reaching there i recieved a call from chauffer , he was asking me

First of all these people are not able to provide the committed services and really creating panic for people like me. Where such instances are a daily affair. And also they don’t even have a courtesy to call in advance and tell that they won’t be able to arrange the cab. At least I would have arranged for some other option.

Will be grateful if you could take strict and necessary action against these people

I think the licence should be cancelled for METRO CAB as they fail to provide service and also there should be a provision to claim penality for such instances.

Nikhil Arora,
  • PreshitPreshit Junior Member
    edited December 2011

The undersigned had booked a cab service from M/s Megacab ( in Mumbai) on 19th Dec @ 10.15pm for cabdrop from Kandivli residence to Ghatkopar (@ 30 Km). The confirmation sms was received immediately with the given details ie. Booking ID B000171 , Pickup time 9.15 am on 20th Dec.

However the next day on 20th Dec exactly after 9.15 am, I received a call from the Megacab-Delhi control room to inform that since no cab is available in the surrounding area the pickup cannot be arranged. When I asked how long it will take, the reply was @ minimum 2 hours & the call got cut.

When I called the same no. & spoke to operator questioning why the information wasn’t given atleast an hour in advance since he was from the control room. The answers given were not satisfactory & there was a cold response to the queries & the need to resolve the urgency. The operator again hung up & didn’t care to call again just like the way he did the first time.

These cab companies who are operating herd are still unorganised though they may project themselves as professionally managed groups. The consumers should not bear the brunt of their incompetence, after confirmation of booking & should not be forced to face crisis at the eleventh hour.

I hope this & other similar issues are addressed properly to support the consumer.

Preshit B.
    Cell : 09821248866
    Email : preshit1102@yahoo.co.in
  • akguptaakgupta Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    QUICK CAB - A HIGHLY UNRELIABLE SERVICE

I booked a quick cab on 15th evening for 16th morning at 5:30am. They confirmed it-booking id 1026379 , driver name Mr. X at 4:30am ,with his phone no., We waited for it and casually called him at 5:15am, he told his inability to come. Then another SMS came and Mr. Y was assigned for the same at 5:20am. But that driver called us and told he can come only after 6am.
    Tried to contact QUICK cab , they use to put phone on hold. At 6am received a call from Mr. Vijay 9211789710, he very casually asked whether u need taxi now . I missed the train at 7 am. These people have no shame. Do I not reserve any compensation.
    The consumers should not bear the brunt of their incompetence, after confirmation of booking & should not be forced to face crisis at the eleventh hour.quick
  • shubhamravishubhamravi Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    Dear Team,

This is to bring you notice that . i have booked Two CAB //// CBC13723 and CBC13724. However CAB arrived 20 min late at pickup point .
    As customer Booking 011-44334433 ( iriscabs ) told me Minimum amount is Rs 175/-
    From source to destination point is 15 Km .
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]but Driver was unmarried / misbehave while talking . he did not know how to talk to passenger . and he has taken RS 250 + 200 from our side .[/FONT]
    [FONT=arial, sans-serif]which is not considerable . he talk and behaved with ladies very unmarried way .[/FONT]
    I have compliant to customer support iriscabs . but they didn't do any thing .
  • edited April 2013
    Dear

I booked the cab in mornining at 8:25 today from Laxmi nagar to udyog Vihar phase IV Gurgaon for 9 0'clock. but due to server down, cab has been booked by mistake 3 times. i called back immediately in customer care and contacted to Meenakshi arora(Location: Rajouri Garden as told by her). She said to me u hav to pay the cancellation charges for 2 cabs.. Whn i already told her it was by mistake and due to server down.Then she said i am cancelling the whole 3 cabs. and u cant book the cab until u pay charges. I am not able to understand many times due to server down, quick cabs does not send the message, we never say any thing. How can u b ehave rudely with a daily customer.

I m a regular customer. After that i cant expect from a such reputed cabs in delhi.

I am also a chartered accountant. if such type of feedback comes back from customer care to a customer, i dont think so quick cabs can earn a good image in mind of customer. it will create create negative image.

So now u decide should i shift to another vendor or remove this type of errors immediately from my account.

But no reply came back
  • edited December 2013
    Another victim of quick cab. I had booked a cab from my house "Rohini" to Domestic airport for 4,30 AM for 22 Nov 2013, booking ID: 6843434 .
    They mentioned that 15 min waiting is free and there will be night charges(15.60 Rs) till 5 AM and after that regular charges (12.50 Rs)
    So I boarded the car at 4.45. When I reached at that airport, the driver's meter showed 282.41 and the meter showed as 25.41 Km.
    But the driver charged 450 Rs. I asked him to explain the charges. He mentioned that I boarded the cab 2 min late at 4.47 AM, I said you could have mentioned it there, may be we could have checked each other's clock or may be you would not have spent the time putting the luggage in the car. He charged all the Km's with night charges. I asked for clarification, he mentioned this is what is done and was quite adamant. I told him that in case you want to overcharge, atleast tamper your meters so that your dirty tricks are also hidden, but then also the reply remain the same. His name is "Subash", vehicle no DL 1RT 2244 EECO and very confidently advised me to complain as well. This is called as customer service by Quick cab.
    Would not travel by the Quickcab ever!

Anju
  • edited May 2014
    i mohammed imran sharif residence at secunderabad as i got to attend a important meeting in grand kathriya at 8:30 pm for that i given a call to just dial from this reference somebody called me saying that they are calling from ring a cab service and i booked a cab for 7:30 pm as its a 30 min journey from my home the after 7:30 pm i called that cab service and i asked them about the cab they said he is near to your place he will be there in another 10 min again after 15 min i tried to reach them this time they didn't took my call i got fed up with them and i tried to book another cab as its was too late and they said we have to book a car prior in 1 hour and again tried to reach that guy and told me that he is at himayath nagar and he will be there in another 15 min at 8:30 after 8:30 again i started reaching them there was no answer finally i missed my meeting because of this cab services now i have to give the explanation to my superiors for this i request you to tell me the process to file a case against this ring a cab service, and for your reference below are the details of ring a cab service.
    8341981742,
  • edited July 2014
    My name i sachin asthana the cab no 9588 indica and driver name sanjeev kumar has dropped me drop from noida sec 135 to uttam nagar at 2.30am booked from my company on 8th july 2014 my wallet and my cell phone#9899339875 left in the car and the driver is saying i dont have it please cross check it and reply me on 09452443870 i am damn sure my belongings are with him and i am going to make a fir against quik cab ....And the call centres people says that they are not responsible whatever you want you can do it.Please
    help me in this asap.

Sachin Asthana
    jeetuasthana@gmail.com
  • edited August 2014

I have booked quick cab through online for my parents from Indirapuram to New Delhi Railway Station, they have also sent me the confirmation details through sms but at the last moment they denied to provide the service. I have mentioned all details correctly but they denied and said your details are not correct that's why we are cancelling your booking. Interestingly this is the third time I have booked this cab, first two times my address was correct but this time it was wrong I don't understand how ?

Even I had a discussion with one of their executive and trust me they are so unprofessional and misbehaved over the phone. We Indian sometimes to save some bucks book these cabs, but trust me this is managed by people who very unprofessional group and don't understand the value of others time.

So, I don't recommend any one to use this cab facility, better to pay some extra money and book cabs which are managed by other groups(Meru, etc).

Vikas
    vichauhan@gmail.com
    I have booked quick cabs many a times but mostly they turn out to be a mess.they have the worst customer service as they are not concerned about the comfort about the customers but only their money.twice I got a cab in such a heat with no air conditioning. They wont even replace it and neither will they compensate for it.they just refuse that its not in out hands.Why would a middle class family, for whom a trip worth 500 bucks is not easy, book a cab unless it promises comfort.then they would hang up and not answer your calls. I just hate this cab service.It should shut down.