Idea Nodal Officer

Complaint against: Idea Cellular
    Complaint Number: 119749
    Amount loss/claim: Rs. 100,000
    Support Janardhan Click:
    Idea cellular frequently barring outgoing services for no reason.
    When I call customer care, they says your un billed usage more than the credit limit (which is rs.800) and asking to pay money in advance. But after bill generation it is just rs.519 for the month of november 2012 bill. If it is the case, why I have to use post paid plan?

now I have to pay the rent for whole month without utilizing the discounted talk times and free minutes and I have to use alternative number. This is harassed me a lot and interesting point is barred outgoing calls again for the same reason and I have to wait till the bill generation of jan 1 2013.

Very annoying situation!!

does idea cheating the public??

when I ask to them no resolution come out, hope this complaint to grahakseva will help me

alternative number 9980877675

thanks,
    janardhan
    I am Mohammed rafeek s/o Faiju khan vill rasoolpur post kayamsar
    my sim card no. 9828821786 is port out other company without my permission.
    I do not give my document any mobile company store.my sim card port out 23/10/2012.
    sir yeh number idea me chalu farji tarike se hua hai.Me original custumer bahut presan hu.
    jo banda abhi sim use le raha hai usne unlegal tatike se mere porting code chura ke yeh number liya
    hai . Sir please is number ko band kar mejhu mere number vapas dene ki kripa kare .

Yours faithfully
    MOHAMMED RAFEEK S/O FAIJU KHAN
    VILL- RASOOLPUR, POST -KAYAMSAR
    TEHSIL- FATEHPUR DISTT SIKAR
    PRESENT CONTACT NO.9667707786

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your request due to verification criteria. Thus we request you to kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline for further course of action.

Ideacellular

i am using IDEA prepaid and when i went out of Tamilnadu , my network got disconnected and unable to use any calls.

i had complaint to your Customer care people and they told will get back to me in 24 hours.

very worst response for the past 4 months .

Fed up with the Service .

i want to file a case against IDEA and want to Change my Network .

Need further help to file a case against these waste people . who gave me so much of pain.

some one please assist me in this regards,

i want to get my money waste because ofthis network.

G.Balamurugan,M.Tech
    9003768111 -- idea
    9487050413-- Alternate mobile

We regret to inform you that your number has been permanently disconnected. Thus we suggest you to go for new Idea sim.

Hello Sir,madam,

My idea number is 9033273174. My complaint for my wrongly balnce dedect for 3g internet yesterday . I have use 2.491 Mb 3g internet and my bal. Dedct 102 rupis. Then i call our custmer care. Agent told me your balnce is write dedect. For 10p/10kb.. when i calculate my useg mb the i have only 26 rupis dedect but my balnce dedct for Rs.102. then i told agent to write my complaint but he is not write my complaint. And not given to nodel officer email id. I have snap shote for my balance dedecton messeg pls show the pic and resolve my complaint

I ALSO KNOW TO I HAVE USE 3G INTERNET BUT I HAVE USE ONLY 2.491 MB AND MY BALANCE DECT FOR 102RS. SO PLS CHEK.N DO NEED FULL I HAVE PROFE FOR MY USEGE PLS CHK MY ATTCH FILE..

AND PLS GIVE ME A GUJRAT NODEL OFFICER CONTECT NUMBER AND EMAIL ID.

Regards. Matin Shaikh

We wish to inform you that the charges are charged correct under Gprs usage. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Sir, Our Account No. 8.10003123

You are requested to stop our corporate postpaid connection with immediate effect and release all the following telephone numbers for PORTING as already applied for.

Mobile Nos. 9088691994, 9804134021, 9088022484, 9088022485 & 9088022486

You are requested kindly to release the following numbers for porting as some of our employee has already left from their services and they have asked for shifting of their numbers.

Thanking you and awaiting your immediate compliance.

Yours Sincerely,
    For aim advertising & marketing
    Himadri Mukherjee

Ideacellular
    i have ported my tata docomo no to idea on 27 /11 /2012 till the date my porting is not compeleted.
    mobile no- 9016963498
    so please compelete my porting request as early as possible.

We would request you to kindly contact to your nearest My Idea for further assistance.

Ideacellular
    Hai, my number is 9946654843 . I have a complaint for your customer care. Its my post paid number and covert to your prepadi dept more than 20 days. Till this time that number is not activated. I am already contact your customer care and idea point . But they did'nt give any proper solution.
    Kindily request to interfeare this problom as soon as possibile .
  • edited January 2013
    ear AllThis is to bring in your kind notice that I was using an Idea Post Paid corporate no.: 9540313135 (Sim No.: 89910483031204285428H2) & due to some reasons I had given request to disconnect this no. But again I wanted to retain this no. & as per customer care this no. got de-activated on 17th Dec' 12. I've given request to activate this no. again on 21st Dec' 12 (After 3 days of de-activation). I've also spoken to appellate officer Miss Garima on 9891905889 & 99990049923 & she made me visit to Idea outlet located at Choti sabzi mandi at Janak Puri, New Delhi. I've been issued with a new Sim (Sim no.: 89910483071205794044H2), cleared my outstanding & given security deposit of Rs 300 & submitted my document (Photocopies of Pan card, License & office I.D) on 21st itself & given commitment that my no. will be active within 4-5 days but till now no resolution has been given to me. I'm completely dejected with the kind of services given to a customer.Firstly, why I have been asked to deposit security amount of Rs 300 in corporate no.Secondly, why other Sim card has been issued if I'm having the old Sim with me & only 3 days has been passed of de-activation?Thirdly, why I've asked to submit my documents again & informed that verification will be again done by Idea?Lastly, even after following all the formalities why still no status is available with customer care or appellate officer regarding activation? Regards,Ashish Das+91-9560666118+91-9582881102
    Submitted by: Janardhan
    Category: Phone Company
    Complaint against: Idea Cellular
    Complaint Number: 119749
    Amount loss/claim: Rs. 100,000
    Support Janardhan Click:
    Idea cellular frequently barring outgoing services for no reason.

Very annoying situation!!

does idea cheating the public??

alternative number 9980877675

thanks,
    janardhan

We would request you to kindly contact to your respective service provider for further course of action.

• edited January 2013

I had filled an application for Number Portability to Idea 6 weeks before from the Idea Customer representative at Phase 3 - DLF Cyber City , Gachibowli.. Really pathetic service as the person cannot even speak English !

He was told me that it will take only 8 working days. After numerous phone calls and follw ups, they told me the paper work was misplaced & needed to be done again after 3 weeks. I waited patiently for the portability to go through for 6 weeks!!

On 31 Dec, I got a message that my portability has approved and they will let me know the time.
    Without any intimation , On 1 Jan, 12 AM , my number got disconnected and new SIM (IDEA) had not started working. SInce then, I am calling customer care 3 times in day and each time they tell me it will be done in 7 - 8 hours. Each time I speak to the floor manager who gives empty assurance that it will be done in a couple of hours , which leads to waste my time & energy by calling them again and again !

But my IDEA SIM is still not working !! This is causing me great inconvenience at work !
    Not sure why a reputed firm like IDEA has so inconvenient process for customers.

My number is 8886794449. It is coming up as does not exist now . Please look into it.

Vikram
    Alternate no - 8886594449
  • edited January 2013

I am using a idea mobile no. 9837006827 i want to port this no. to airtel but there is no response from ur side.

kindly port this no. as early as possible. please send my port no. on my email id geminimrt@gmail.com

Vikram
    Alternate no - 8886594449

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

hi,

my cell number please note 9623676508

i have recharged on 7th jan and on 8th jan for rs 50. . automatically my balance is
    beocme zero. without even using or king even one single call

when i emailed my greviance to idea customer service they confimed that these are some VAS pack charges which i never applied for.

I am running a small business and need cell to call my customer. on 8th jan when recharged my balance for rs 50 and took the phone to call one of my client . I was shock to know that my balance is zero.

Hence i have not got satisfactory resoulation , also to add up when i called ur idea phone call center pls check my number with the the time i had called that was 8th jan 2013 at around 3.00 p.m the customer service officer inspite of hearning my voice he said i m not able to here your voice" and then lauged and disconnected my call.

is this the way your customer service treat the customer.

whats wrong with my cell and why the hell i m being charged this way.

i want my 150 rs back at any cost..

this is my hard earn money which i am not wasting to benefit your company

give me the higest esclation matrix at he earliest.
  • edited January 2013
    my number 9828821786 port out without my permission on 22/10/2012. present customer tayub khan s/o hakamudin cheating to me.

• edited January 2013

I want to port my idea no. 9837074361 to airtel.

please provide me port unique no as early as possible & send it on my email id geminimrt@gmail.com.

Sandeep kumar Raizada
    sir

me a new user of idea.my number is 8514948396 actualy this is my friend number.my complaint against idea company or aditya birla telicome group.my complaint is that each and every retailer point said that if i recharge with 44 sms plan i get 100 sms n/l everyday for next 30 day and the printed recharge plan also say that.today i mean 13/1/2013 i recharge with 44 sms plan by easy recharge.but i get only 600 sms for 30 days.when i contact with idea customer care they said if u recharge with easy you will get only 600 sms but if you recharge from your main ballence you will get the benifit of 100sms per day for next 3o day.

is your company cheat your customer that way.why should not your company inform your customer and distributor and retailer inform before changing recharge plan.

dear sir i want the benifit of sms pack 44 as follows 100sms/day for 30 day.if i does not get the benefit i must complain in consumer forum and also TRAI and also write down the incident in editorial column ofall leading bengali news paper.i must aware them how idea cheated with customer in west bengal.
    Hello Sir,

I request to port my no 8010782264 from Rel GSM to Idea but now my planed changed i don't want to port it please
    cancel my port request because i got message today that your no will activate in night at 11:30.
    I talked with executive who take my document but she did not respond me in proper way.

Please i request to you please cancel my port request i want to continue with Rel GSM.
    Please take action before its port to idea.

Vipin Kumar
  • edited January 2013

I want to port my idea no. 9837074361 to airtel.

Sandeep kumar Raizada

We regret to inform you that we are unable to find your request for port out from Idea cellular. Thus we request you to kindly send an sms PORT<>Mobile Number to 1900 for initiate new UPC code and submit the new UPC with documents in respective service provider outlet for further course of action.

• edited January 2013
    sir i am SK. masthan living at gajuwaka vishakapatnam . from nov2012 the idea cellular network is not good i have given complaints to costumer care several time but it is no result pls kindly take necessary action and solve my problem thankyou

hi,

my cell number please note 9623676508

beocme zero. without even using or king even one single call

is this the way your customer service treat the customer.

whats wrong with my cell and why the hell i m being charged this way.

i want my 150 rs back at any cost..

this is my hard earn money which i am not wasting to benefit your company

give me the higest esclation matrix at he earliest.

We wish to inform you that refund of Rs.110/- has already been updated for your Idea account. On 12/01/2013 For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

• edited January 2013

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC317413 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
    sir

We wish to inform you that we have thoroughly check your Idea number account details and we are unable to found any Mention Recharge Details from your Idea account. For further assistance,kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

• edited January 2013

I have a problem of duplication of Messages.

When sender send me a text messages i received that message completely but that message coming many time on my mobile, the duplication message contain the time of first time received message

i request u to solved that problem

MO. 9913211708
  • edited January 2013
    My Idea Pre-paid number is 8579819209 (Bihar), I have received a message from 54300 today i.e. 18.01.13 at about 18:18 hrs. that " Thank you, we have received your request for service Pretones and it is being processed" and after few minute another message received that "Pretones activated" and Rs. 10/- has been deducted from my balance. Where as I have not made any request for Pretones. Please check and deactivate the Pretones and credit the amount.
  • edited January 2013
    sir, i am bhavin patel from vishakapatnam. i had gonfor mnp from aircel to idea ,i am getting idea signals but their is no incomming and outgoing calls. iam facing problem since 20 days,please take some action against this complain.my number is 9346078997
  • edited January 2013

We wish to inform you that your complaint for wrong deduction related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-31079185430 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.