Idea Nodal Officer

Comments

• edited October 2012
    sonu yadav wrote: »
    sir ji idea company ne mere sath bahut bura kiya hai, mai ek defence person hu or tripura me posted hu jeha per idea ka network nahi hai,is liye mai jab tak weha per hu mai apne idea no(9812299981) ko use nahi kar sakta hu,or aap ke company ne mera no 3 mahine use nahi hone per band kar diya hai,mere us no per mere sare sms alert ke service active hai,jis se mai wo hi no lena cha reha hu,kirpya kar ke muje wo no diya jaye, ye mere majburi hai.......mera contect no hai 8930065005, sonu yadav

20/10/2012
    Andhra Pradesh

Sub- Your supervisor talking nonsense and active radio service 9849070044

Dear sir/ Madam

I was call on customer care at 4.45 pm dated 20th October , regarding sms pack , but your supervisor not giving me information and talking too much Nonsense with me ,
    After cut my phone , call me back from 040-66801879 again talking nonsense and told me he going active lots of unwanted service to cut fund my account
    After few minutes I got a SMS @ Your Day Radio has been activedted . Amount charged Rs 200.00 for month , and the same amount cut from my main balance ,
    So I requesting take action against your supervisor and reversed my Rs 200

Otherwise I will shift my number with other operator to use MNP , and take legal action

Yours truly,

Sachinder Kumar Singh
    Hyderabad
    9849070044 , telefax 040-24058212
  • edited October 2012

This is my humble request to you to kindly look upon the below mentioned issue and
    favor me is possible.

The prob is that
    To get Talk Time Balance,
    An idea mobile ( Mob No.: 88739 27501 ) of "Bihar Circle" is being recharged from Delhi by Rs.250 after confirming from customer care.
    But instead of getting Talk Time (Balance), Some other internet service has been activated. And We could not any Balance.

Again we confirmed from customer Care and Did Recharge of Rs.249 for 2nd time.
    This time too we could not get Main Balance and got Idea2idea pool balance.

Regarding this problem, we also contacted the Complain Help Desk at 198 and registered a complaint, But the prob is not resolved.
    Sir, as a customer, Rs.500 (total) is not a small amount which we lost.
    Also its creating a negative impact on the user.

Its my humble request to you to please help us in this regard and refund us the Balance to us.

With Regards:

Rajiv Bhardwaj
    M: 9510242552, 9408866552

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Recharge related issue has already been resolved to your satisfaction. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

20/10/2012

Yours truly,

Sachinder Kumar Singh
    Hyderabad
    9849070044 , telefax 040-24058212

We wish to inform you that refund of Rs.200/- has already been updated for your Idea account. On 21/10/2012 For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

porting problem 9752344783 port idea porting id-AY776114
    20 OCT. NO RESPONCE IDEA SERVICE CENTER
    PLS SIR,
    MY AIRTEL SIM TO IDEA
    03/11/2012
    GUJARAT

AS PER WRITTEN SUBJECT I HAD CHARGED 25/- FOR THE NUMBER PORTABILITY PACK

TODAY I HAD GONE FOR MNP(MOBILE NUMBER PORTABILITY) WHILE I GET THIS KIT AND READ BACK SIDE OF THE PACK THAT THE MRP IS RS 10/- ONLY THEN AFTER I CALL CUSTOMER CARE NUMBER THEY TALKED ME THAT THEY DON'T HAVE ANY INFORMATION REGARDING THIS ISSUE.

CUSTOMER EXECUTIVE SUGGEST ME TO MAIL YOU.

IF YOUR COMPANY IS TRAT LIKE THIS TO THEIR CUSTOMER THEN I THINK I TAKE WRONG DECISION TO JOIN WITH IDEA I WILL NEVER SUGGEST ANY OTHER PEOPLE TO JOIN IDEA THIS MIGHT GOES NEGATIVE PUBLICITY.

PLEASE DO NEED FULL

KINDLY RESOLVE MY ISSU OTHERWISE MATTER WILL BE ESCALATED TO TRAI & HIGHER AUTHORITY.

WITH REGARDS
    NGHT13@GMAIL.COM
  • ideacellularideacellular Senior Member
    porting problem 9752344783 port idea porting id-AY776114
    20 OCT. NO RESPONCE IDEA SERVICE CENTER
    PLS SIR,
    MY AIRTEL SIM TO IDEA

We would request you to kindly contact to your respective service provider for further course of action.

• edited November 2012
    Please find the mail trail of my communication with idea collection department below. Also I have sent then the transaction details of my credit card bill confirming that I have been charged twice for the same amount.The joke is other than resolving my issue and refunding me the amount they have sent me mail asking me to pay the same amount???. They don’t even have the answer of this blunder.
    Request you please take a strict action ASAP.

Thanks & regards
    Rajeev Bandhu
    ///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 6:26 PM
    Subject: RE: Reminder

Correction the amount for which I raised a request for refund is 820.92. Which is exactly the amount you are asking me to pay.
    Do you guys really have got some shame left in you???????? Other than refunding me the amount you are sending me a mail to pay me the same amount???
    Please find the attached screenshot having proof that the transaction has been done twice and so you guys need to refund me the amount Rs 820

I need a proper reason for the same other wise I will start posting this joke on every other social networking site you know.

Sent: Monday, November 05, 2012 5:43 PM
    Subject: RE: Reminder

Are you kidding?????? I have already raised a request regarding the duplicate transaction of Rs 800 .That means idea needs to return me Rs 800 which is pending from last 4 months because as told by idea gallery and cutomer care ppl that they don’t have any record of the number as its been ported out. I did the mnp to vodofone 4 months back and so
    Not using idea since then. I also cannot agree that my unbilled amount for few days can be Rs 820.92000000000007.

So please send me duplicate copy having bill details. Until then please don’t disturb me.

From: Idea - Collections [mailto:idea.collections@scanservices.org]

We wish to inform you that your 8767080967

as on date has an outstanding of 820.92000000000007

Last date of payment 12-Nov-12

We also wish to highlight that the said outstanding is pending for
    quite sometime and needs to cleared by you at the earliest.

Please inform us incase of any payments remitted by you.

For further enquiries you can call the undersigned on

Meenakshi

022 67677722 / 714

Scan Gerencia Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India
    Dear sir/mam,
    my mobile no 9009405750 i m form M.P. Jhabua
    in my no. dnd (do not disturb) is activated ..... but I got a miss call last night a value added services a number which i have no idea. after two ring call was cut .....definitely it was Intentionally doing. (i m call back that num) 7 nov at 12.30am i was sleeping at that time i am worried that who is calling at late night….. i called that number i heart vulgar message in hindi language after 30 sec i cut the call . my sleep was ruined and it was angry to me ........ ...how can you give my number to these cheep value added services..........and 50rs. is deducted in my account...... okay
    i am using idea from one year.
    i am not thought that idea folks face these problems ............ i m not suppose that by you miss call me of that kind of number .and share my number of that kind of value added service.......you fraud me.
    my humble request to you do not share my number of that kind of value added service.........kindly look upon the mentioned issue and
    take it action of whole Fraud case ..... i m waiting for your response

a number which i was receive a miscall is +23224001175 .. i call ur customer care 07 nov 12.33 am but they are cut my call talking to me very rudely and not registered my complain

satyam modi
  • edited November 2012
    Request you please take a strict action ASAP.

Thanks & regards

We wish to inform you that your 8767080967

as on date has an outstanding of 820.92000000000007

Last date of payment 12-Nov-12

We also wish to highlight that the said outstanding is pending for
    quite sometime and needs to cleared by you at the earliest.

Please inform us incase of any payments remitted by you.

For further enquiries you can call the undersigned on

Meenakshi

022 67677722 / 714

Scan Gerencia Pvt Ltd, Mumbai, India

We wish to inform you that we have thoroughly check your Idea number account details and we are unable to found any wrong deduction from your Idea account. For further assistance,kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

• arunkoshythomasarunkoshythomas Junior Member
    edited November 2012

For your kind information, I have done an online recharge for a 3g pack of 169 rs ( 7 days validity, 1 gb) on 10.11.12.When I use the internet on my mobile or pc i am getting the 2g connection and speed, but not 3g. It has been a pathetic experience for me using Idea so far. I have decided to switch to airtel after the expiry of the plan. If I am not getting 3g benefits, there is no need to stick to idea, it is better to spend money and get airtel 4g / lte.

Last 1 year, i did not get any satisfactory service from you and still I am sticking to idea because i didn't get time to switch to other CSP. If things go worst , I am doing it this week itself. Each and every time after activating some service pack or 3g i have to call customer care and then mailing to nodal officer. Even last week i have to do the same...

I want the issue to be settled at the earliest.

Please provide me the 3g benefit or refund the proceeds at the earliest.

Arun

• edited November 2012
    it is to inform you that amt of rs.99 is being wrongly deducted frm my cell for the service which i havnt used.
    instead of continuously reminding to the cusomer care executive that the content is nt being downloaded by me,even i dint clicked on any link infact i dint got any link frm company's msg and then also amt is being deducted.
    sir it is the hieght of disappointment i m having,i m from rajasthan and docomo service is best there but when i arrived pune my frnd told me to opt idea because of best services but it is not so.previously i also got the same pbm and deduction of rs.20 and rs.30 but it was ensured by the deptt. that u'll not get any same kind of problem further but the process is being repeated and that too on the day of diwali when i have to talk 2 my daer ones.
    sir its my humble request to you to kindly refund the amt otherwise i have to go for mnp.

yours sincerely

Prafulla Birla

• ideacellularideacellular Senior Member
    satyamok wrote: »
    Dear sir/mam,
    my mobile no 9009405750 i m form M.P. Jhabua
    i am using idea from one year.
    take it action of whole Fraud case ..... i m waiting for your response

satyam modi

We wish to inform you that on investigating the matter we found that the person who called you from number does not belong to any of our Business Partner and the tariff information communicated to you is not available with us, as on date. Also, we would like to confirm you that the detail of one subscriber can not be shared with the other. Hence, we would request you to kindly contact the local police for the same.

• edited November 2012
    My Blackberry services have been suspended for no reason. On 17th nov, Rs.399 was deducted from my balance. On 18th nov, my BBM services stopped working. When I put in a complaint, they said it will be resolved till 20th nov, 4pm. But on the first place, I have no clue, that after the deduction of the amount, how can they suspend my plan? That is fraud.
    Then when i again called, they said it will get activated at night, on 20th nov. And when it didn't work, i called again, and they said, it will take 24 hours. it has been 4 days, today is the 5th. and my problem has still not been resolved.

Everytime I call them, they talk as if their customers are fools. I am tired listening to, 'Hume khed hai, hum shama chahte hai'.

Please. If the money has been deducted, the plan should be activated. they cannot take a lifetime to activate something.

Vrishali Saraogi
    Raipur
    9977077400 ( this is the no.)
    7350341214 wrote: »

yours sincerely

Prafulla Birla

We wish to inform you that refund of Rs.99/- has already been updated for your Idea account. On 14/11/2012 For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Vrishali Saraogi
    Raipur
    9977077400 ( this is the no.)

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Blackberry related issue has already been resolved to your satisfaction. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Ideacellular

I was trying to send the email to the Nodal office, AP and very serious complaint about the accounts 8.10661751 and 8.10683007.
    I was trying to send you the email to the email address - grievance.ap@idea.adityabirla.com and also tried to reach you through telephone no.s: 9948002229 and 040-66562222 and failure email notices and unable to connect to the telephones.

Let me know your correct email address or telephone numbers please?
    Dear Sir /madam,

This is in reference to my mobile no. - 9822633121 . I have been idea user since more than 5 years, in may 2012 I went outsite India on an assignment and before going there I called Idea customer care service to keep my number activated and I also put a recharge of 1000 Rs. and activated international roaming as well. But when I came back in Dec. 2012, idea customer care is saying number has been de-activated and will be re-cycled. I tried calling this number and it is saying number is temporary out of service.

Please help me to get my number back with the recharge amount. I have SIM with me.

Appreciate early help in this matter, I want my number back as soon as possible.

Please contact me on my gmail id 008gaurav@gmail.com

Gaurav

I have been using Idea since my college days. I am using my current number from last 5yrs.
    However, I Need to switch my no. to Vodafone, due to official reasons. when I raised request to make my no. portable, it was rejected by saying " I have some subsisting contractual obligations". I called customer care to know more about it, they asked me to write an email. Since then I am constantly writing emails & only response I get is "the matter is continuously being followed up and we will revert to you at the earliest". I have written 5 mails so far, I even tried your nodal email & phone no. none of them works.

I need a resolution to this ASAP.

Name;- Rahul Vij
    Phone no:- 9718100842
    Email:- rvrahulvij@gmail.com

My name is Suhas Suresh Avhad. My mobile no is:- 9921111699

My complent is i activated 2G net plan on 3rd november 2012 due to some reasion i declared to deactivate this plan. I call customer care to deactivate this plan. That time your customer care executive not given correct Information. I will follow the information and deactivate my 2g plan.So it is to inform you that amt of rs.3178.500 is being wrongly i got in my bill. So i give request to your customer care executive on many time after some time on 28th november 2012 take my request by your customer care executive request no is:-161098443. My request is not completed i don't give specific satisfaction.I also cannot agree that my unbilled amount 4130.39 rs so i am not paid this bill and my outgoing call are on hold. so please do needful.

Suhas Suresh Avhad.
    Sir i requested to you please port out my no.9795409557 in bsnl
    Hello Sir,madam,

My idea number is 9033273174. My complaint for my wrongly balnce dedect for 3g internet yesterday . I have use 2.491 Mb 3g internet and my bal. Dedct 102 rupis. Then i call our custmer care. Agent told me your balnce is write dedect. For 10p/10kb.. when i calculate my useg mb the i have only 26 rupis dedect but my balnce dedct for Rs.102. then i told agent to write my complaint but he is not write my complaint. And not given to nodel officer email id. I have snap shote for my balance dedecton messeg pls show the pic and resolve my complaint

I ALSO KNOW TO I HAVE USE 3G INTERNET BUT I HAVE USE ONLY 2.491 MB AND MY BALANCE DECT FOR 102RS. SO PLS CHEK.N DO NEED FULL I HAVE PROFE FOR MY USEGE PLS CHK MY ATTCH FILE..

AND PLS GIVE ME A GUJRAT NODEL OFFICER CONTECT NUMBER AND EMAIL ID.

Regards. Matin Shaikh

i am using IDEA prepaid and when i went out of Tamilnadu , my network got disconnected and unable to use any calls.

i had complaint to your Customer care people and they told will get back to me in 24 hours.

very worst response for the past 4 months .

Fed up with the Service .

i want to file a case against IDEA and want to Change my Network .

Need further help to file a case against these waste people . who gave me so much of pain.

some one please assist me in this regards,

i want to get my money waste because ofthis network.

G.Balamurugan,M.Tech
    9003768111 -- idea
    9487050413-- Alternate mobile
    I am Mohammed rafeek s/o Faiju khan vill rasoolpur post kayamsar
    my sim card no. 9828821786 is port out other company without my permission.
    I do not give my document any mobile company store.my sim card port out 23/10/2012.
    sir yeh number idea me chalu farji tarike se hua hai.Me original custumer bahut presan hu.
    jo banda abhi sim use le raha hai usne unlegal tatike se mere porting code chura ke yeh number liya
    hai . Sir please is number ko band kar mejhu mere number vapas dene ki kripa kare .

Yours faithfully
    MOHAMMED RAFEEK S/O FAIJU KHAN
    VILL- RASOOLPUR, POST -KAYAMSAR
    TEHSIL- FATEHPUR DISTT SIKAR
    PRESENT CONTACT NO.9667707786
    i have ported my tata docomo no to idea on 27 /11 /2012 till the date my porting is not compeleted.
    mobile no- 9016963498
    so please compelete my porting request as early as possible.
    Sir, Our Account No. 8.10003123

You are requested to stop our corporate postpaid connection with immediate effect and release all the following telephone numbers for PORTING as already applied for.

Mobile Nos. 9088691994, 9804134021, 9088022484, 9088022485 & 9088022486

You are requested kindly to release the following numbers for porting as some of our employee has already left from their services and they have asked for shifting of their numbers.

Thanking you and awaiting your immediate compliance.

Yours Sincerely,
    For aim advertising & marketing
    Himadri Mukherjee

Let me know your correct email address or telephone numbers please?

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., alternate contact number and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC310200 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
    Dear Sir /madam,

Please contact me on my gmail id 008gaurav@gmail.com

Gaurav

We regret to inform you that your number has been permanently disconnected. Thus we suggest you to go for new Idea sim.

My name is Suhas Suresh Avhad. My mobile no is:- 9921111699

Suhas Suresh Avhad.

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Excess charging related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 161500991 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

Ideacellular

I need a resolution to this ASAP.

Name;- Rahul Vij
    Phone no:- 9718100842
    Email:- rvrahulvij@gmail.com

We regret to inform you that we are unable to find your request for port out from Idea cellular. Thus we request you to kindly send an sms PORT<>Mobile Number to 1900 for initiate new UPC code and submit the new UPC with documents in respective service provider outlet for further course of action.

Sir i requested to you please port out my no.9795409557 in bsnl