Idea Nodal Officer

Comments

• edited July 2012
    Hi its me suresh sharma my idea no was lost i went to my nearby idea office at sophia mrkt SRE. The no was not available for eight days then we took the no from outside saharanpur.Another problem arises the no incoming callswas totally closed which effect our business a lot.This is my request to pls take a strict action towards office the no incoming callls is still barred

mob no 9837115354
    customer name Mr suresh sharma
    alt no 01322726044
    We Require Itemized bill having account no. 8.10336849

Yatrik
    +917600048176
  • edited July 2012
    The purpose for writing this email is that i have bill dispute.I had purchased two Sim cards .My mobile numbers are as follows -9689966060/9552496060. I am charged wrongly for this Sim cards . The bill shows Rs-2472(two thousand four hundred seventy two only). Ia have already made the payment of 1020 i.e (one thousand twenty only). i have already made the complaint on consumer forum .please send me the itemized bill. I am not going to pay the bill till you give the correct bill payment. i have already made complaint on consumer forum . please be free to call on this two numbers. Also the nodal officer number is not correct.
  • edited July 2012

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Billing related issue has already been initiated with us; under reference number 158110082 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

R SIR(s)
    i m using mobile no 9814833409 from last few years on 25 th of july my balance was deducted about 600/- INR when i made a complaint i was given information that actual reason is not traceable and have to wait for 72 working hours on 27th july 11.07 am i was credited the amount of 592/- when i asked about why deduction was done no information was given to me telling sorry system error,
    Today again more than 250/- INR are deducted from my phone i again asked and was told to wait , your goodself is requested to look into the matter why balance is deducted again and again
    thanking you in anticipation

AMAN SOOD
  • luvkusRaviluvkusRavi Junior Member
    edited August 2012
    Earliar my cell phone no. 9718429299 is enhanced with HSDPA Network.
    But since last week, HSDPA network is not available on my cell phone no. 9718429299.
    But the same is available on my second IDEA mobile no. .
    In this regard, i had contacted to idea costumer care but no satisfactory answer i had received from them.

please provide me the same as above.

Thankx..
  • mileymiley Junior Member
    Hi Idea,

I am in America from past 3 months.I have not used my pospaid idea service from past 3 months. Please stop my service and bills immediately. I have contacted several times to your customer care people. But no action was taken. My bills are still getting generated without any usage. Your executives are harassing my parents for the money. I don't have access to my idea account and my bills are not opening.I have paid all bills till May 2012.

• edited August 2012
    plz tell about you me dial *147# and Rs39 balance cut
    miley wrote: »

united states

We regret to inform you that your number has been Suspended due to non usage. Thus we suggest you to kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

miley wrote: »

• edited August 2012
    luvkusRavi wrote: »
    Earliar my cell phone no. 9718429299 is enhanced with HSDPA Network.
    But the same is available on my second IDEA mobile no. .

please provide me the same as above.

Thankx..

We tried to call you but the contact could not be established. Kindly confirm your alternate contact number so that the concern can be resolved to the best of your satisfaction.

TO
    idea cellular

complaint against network problem of idea facing from past 3 day from 1-9-2012 and the problem is still not resolved
    due to that i can't received any call's or call any one and can't even use internet. due to that i had to lose lakhs of rupees in my business due to no communication's

I even had called customer care but for past 3 day they can't even resolved my problem . i am not happy with the service and very disappointed with your customer care ..

So please i am requesting that you to see my problem and resolved urgently

NAME : RAJ SETHI

IDEA NO. 9870002021 ( MUMBAI )
    I AM USING THIS NUMBER IN jammu and kashmir ( pahalgam ) no idea network can't even select other network's

please contact me with my alternate number : 09867738753
    my e-mail id ( rajsethi@live.com )
    DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    NAMASKAR,
    I HAD TAKEN A NEW POSTPAID NUMBER OF IDEA CELLULAR SERVICES NUMBER IS- 8889473111 IN JABALPUR (M.P).
    I WAS USING THIS NUMBER SINCE LAST FEW MONTHS & MY USAGE IS IN LIMIT ACCORDING TO THE PLAN I HAD CHOSEN.
    I USE TO CHAT WITH MY FRIEND WHO IS IN U.S.A. HIS NAME IS SANJEEV LAKHANPAL & HIS NUMBER IS 0015308458794. I MOSTLY GIVE HIM MISSED CALLS & WEN ANSWERING MACHINE STARTS I DISCONNECT THE CALL WITHIN A MINUTE BECAUSE I KNOW THAT ONCE THE ISD CALL CONNECTED THE CHARGE WILL BE SIX RUPEES & FORTY PAISA PER MIN. SO I STARTED GIVING HIM MISS CALLS & WAS UNAWARE OF THE HIGH & WRONG CALL CHARGES CHARGED BY THE IDEA COMPANY i.e. RS. 100 PER MINUTE WHICH NO OTHER COMPANY CHARGES.
    WHEN THE BILL WAS ISSUED & RECD BY ME, I WAS SHOCKED & THEN I TRIED TO CONTACT TO THAT PERSON WHO HAD

ALLOTTED ME THAT SIM & THE NAME OF THAT SALES PERSON IS MR. KANTI ROY. HE SAID COMPLAINT IN HO. BUT THEN ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAD COME FOR COLLECTION ARGUED WITH ME & HE SPOKE TO ONE OF THE SENIOR OFFICER MR MOHIT CHAWLA IN IDEA COMPANY & HE BLAMED ME THAT THIS NUMBER IS OF SOME CALL GIRL'S NUMBER (SEX CHATTING) OF U.S.A. I TOLD MY FRIEND & HE MAILED ME THE COPY OF HIS BILL FROM U.S.A. THEN I TOLD IDEA COMPANY & SUBMITTED ALL THE DOCS BUT THEY REFUSED ALL THAT & STARTED GIVING MENTAL HARRASMENT BY DOING TELE-CALLING FROM CALL CENTRE & FORCING ME TO PAY THE BILL AS EARLIEST & THEY WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST ME. THEY BLOCKED MY NUMBER GIVING ME THE REASON OF NON-PAYMENT OF OUTSTANDING BILL. I M TOTALLY HELPLESS & THEN SOMEBODY TOLD ME TO TAKE HELP OF TRAI. I REQUEST YOU PLZ ENQUIRE INTO THIS MATTER & HELP ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. I AM ATTESTING THE SCANNED COPY OF IDEA'S DISPUTED BILL & MY FRIEND'S BILL COPIES WHICH HE MAILED ME FROM U.S.A ON WHOM NUMBER
    IDEA HAD CHARGED 100 RUPEES PER MINUTE. YOU CAN CONFIRM U.S.A's NUMBER AT YOUR OWN SOURCE.

REGARDS,
    TO
    idea cellular

So please i am requesting that you to see my problem and resolved urgently

NAME : RAJ SETHI

IDEA NO. 9870002021 ( MUMBAI )

please contact me with my alternate number : 09867738753
    my e-mail id ( rajsethi@live.com )

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Network related issue has already been initiated with us; under reference number 22701148 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

IdeaCellular
    DEAR SIR/MADAM,
    NAMASKAR,

REGARDS,
    SANTOSH THAKUR
    JABALPUR
    (M) +91-9993204260

We regret to inform you that your number has been permanently disconnected due to non payment. Thus we suggest you to go for new Idea sim.

IdeaCellular
  • edited September 2012
    MY RELIANCE SIM CARD FOR PORTABILITY TO IDEA FOR DATE 23/08/2012 BUT NO CHANGE & NO SERVICE & IDEA CARD NOT WORKING

MARU RELIANCE NU SIM CARD 6E TENU ME CHANGE KARAVVU IDEA DATE-23/08/2012 PAN HAJU SUDHI CHALU THAYU NATHI TO MAHERBANI KARSHOJI

plz fast replay come my email id - [email]dharam97@live.com,prmr_dhrmndr@yahoo.co.in[/email]
    Dear concerned,

My connection number 9010013444

i have a bill issue for the period Aug- Sep 2012, while writing this mail i am still on line with your customer care.
    the guy over there could not resolve the issue and put me on hold for nearly 15 mints now. does it take so much time to check the system and get back.

it is clear that he is not interested to resolve the issue.

why the hell are you appointing such idiots on job.

sai kiran is the guy who took my call and transferred the call to sunny who is the supervisor.

this guy has put on hold again......... and after some time he comes up with the statement saying that as the plan was changed the benefits of the earlier plan are not applicable. for simple issue i had to waste 50 mints . this is horrible.

as per my new plan total free local calls are 1000 and Free sms 1000 and 2gb of Internet usage.

Even after under utilizing i am forced to make additional payment.... this is all because of not properly explaining at the time of bill change.

Either i want clear discount on additional charges levied or this will be my last bill with Idea.

please confirm in the earliest.

Neither your nodal officer mail ID grievance.ap@idea.adityabirla.com nor your number 91 9948002229 working.

PLEASE STOP GIVING ADDS NO FALSE BILLING....... NO WASTAGE OF TIME AT CUSTOMER CARE CALLS
  • edited September 2012

I am working in Commerce Ministry - Class I officer and had taken 2 New postpaid numbers, from Lajpat nagar on 15/9/2012, Mr Ashish told me that same day number will be activated, and my verification has been done yesterday in the noon, I am sorry to state that till today numbers are not activated, if within 1 hour you are unable to activate the same, kindly refund the amount paid of Rs.500 and documents submitted with your.and I will submit your sims
    Pradeep Kumar
  • edited September 2012
    This is Rakesh Kumar I am using your idea net setter & i am facing roaming and slow speed problam so i need a 3G dat usage sim card.

Rakesh Kumar
    mob. no. 8447792453
    Hi Pallavi,

My name is Vighnesh Kumar.S. I'm a new customer of Idea in Hyderabad.

I have got my Idea SIM card on 15th Sep 2012. But I faced problem with the incoming call that people were not able reach me, insted they were getting an ivrs that "number does not exisst".

I called the customer care in the morning today and registered a complaint on that. 21st Sep 2012 has been given as a dead line to rectify this problem.

After few minutes I have got an sms from Idea stating, my network issue had ben rectified succesfully. But evening again I got a feedback from one of my frnd that the problem persists.

To check about this, I have called to the Idea consumer care around 8:45pm today and that was my life's worst experience which I ever had. I told the representative that the problem persist and he's raising his voice at me, saying I need to wait till 21st September to get this problem rectified. I asked him about the sms which I have got from them stating the issue had been rectified, he was not able understand and still was repeating the samething. I asked him to tranfer the call to the manager, but he told me that the supervisor's line is busy and I need to call him later. I asked him to provide me the nodal officer's number. He told me that it can not be given as it's personal. I asked his mame, he hasn't even told his name and disconnected the call. I again called them back asking for information, they were like, not able provide any information as the server was busy. Then I searched for your number in the web and righting this to you.

Here my request with you is firstly need your help in solving my netwok issue and secondly the deciplinary action has to be taken against to the representative who has spoken to me.

Awaiting for your response on this..

Vighnesh Kumar. S
    Mob: +91 81850 27172
    Dear Idea Nodal officer.

i am idea prepaid customer, mobile number 99492 82299. your exeuctive swapna has call to me regarding migration of prepaid to post paid connection. we received several calls from your executives,
    after that i accepted and your executive Mr. Ganesh (Mobile No.9676821265) came to my officer on 24th morning and completed all formalities and he has given new sim.

in this regard yesterday (26th ) my prepaid sim de activate and New sim also not activate.

then i call to your executive Swapna (Mobile Ni.9848009164) but she has not respond positively.

now also (after 24hours )both sims not working, missed so many incomming calls,
    i think your executives are very lazy and not work minded associates. irresponsble behaviour.
    Please solve this problem and active on sim immediately.

Sattar
    my other mobile number 9908982299.
    edited September 2012

Rakesh Kumar
    mob. no. 8447792453

We would request you to kindly contact to respective service provider for further assistance.

Sir/madam,
    My mobile number is 8124334508, I am using idea handset id-918. I bought the handset three months ago, at that time i was provided with idea benefits like 2gb free data, 10 daily free mins, free idea tv subscription all for three months. On 27th september those benefits was expired. But without my permission, the idea tv pack was renewed on 28th september for Rs.49. While contacting customer care regarding this issue, they said that they can only deactivate the pack and there is no refund. First of all, there was no pre intimation regarding the charges and i didn't send any message for activation. So, i kindly request you to look into this issue and refund my money.

RAJESHKUMAR T
  • edited October 2012
    I called up 100 times to customer care but nothing is happening at all.request. Intervention as no updatet all
  • edited October 2012
    I purchased the number from local shop and the no give to me was 9891846435, that i am using from approximate last 2 years. On 25th of Sept i lost my no. For which i already lodged the fir. But i was shocked when i came to know that idea cellular changed my SAF and so my ownership from my no 9891846435 as i was not using this no. As per their record and SAF submitted to them from last 2yrs this no was given to someone else which is totally false. Please look into the matter as i have already lost my phonecontacts saved in sim card, and if it is not re issued to me back i will lost all my known personal.
    Prabhat Ranjan Nanak
    ranjan.p.nayak@gmail.com
  • hardik.c.bhardik.c.b Junior Member
    edited October 2012
    Myself Hardik Brahmbhatt , I have 3 numbers of Idea postpaid, I wanna convert 1 of them into idea prepaid, But idea shops near my pleace are not responding , they play like football, Like- Go to Drive-in branch & then Nehrunagar branch and Navrangpura. I wasted 3 working days after all this rubbish.... If they can convert 3 prepaid to postpaid than WHY THEY CANT convert JUST 1 Of them to prepaid ???????? DEIVE-IN BRANCH'S REPRESENTATIVE SAID ME THAT " JUST GO AND COMPLAIN TO NODAL OFFICER AND TELL THEM THAT DRIVE-IN BRANCH IS SAYING NO TO DO YOUR WORK , NO ONE CAN SAY DRIVE-IN BRANCH TO DO WORK " SIR JI WHAT IS THIS ? WHAT KINDA CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP IS THIS ?????? DADAGIRI ??? ONLY THEY CAN DO ???? CANT WE ???
    Now i got tired from wating time and money after This Foolish act.... I wanna cancel all the 3 postpaid and even dont wanna be with idea SIRJI ...
    Please kindly look over this . Its not good to play with the customers , i have 5 groups of CUG Postpaid including 23 numbers... they will also shift to Vodafone with me if you also ignore it....
    My contact no is 9824600063

My Name is Bharath S
    Number : +91 8722289995

I want register complaint against Idea.

I'm an corporate customer, till date I have not received any email copy of the post paid bill, several times I have requested your call center team which is located in Richmond Town Bangalore. Each time when I call them for the e-bill they say that email ID is wrongly updated. 3 to 4 times I have given the correct ID, next time when I call for the update they say that still it is not updated. In-order to update email ID idea takes 1 week ?.

Today I called your CC team and spoke to one of the supervisor by name Mr. Murali (Not fit to be an supervisor, don't know how to handle the customer), now he is updating me that for corporate customer e-bill cannot be activated. But when I when to idea show room they forwarded by e-bill to my ID and also said that from now on-wards I will be receiving the e-bill copy.

Please tell me whether I can get my e-bill or not. I need reply in next 48Hrs, otherwise this is my last month that I'm using your network.

Am using idea since 2 years this is the way you treat clients ?
    Prabhat Ranjan Nanak
    ranjan.p.nayak@gmail.com

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

hardik.c.b wrote: »
    My contact no is 9824600063

We sincerely apologies for the inconvenience cause to you and we will make sure this will not repeated in future. Your feedback for customer care has been taken and will be shared with the concern team. Further, kindly contact to your nearest My Idea.

• edited October 2012

This is my humble request to you to kindly look upon the below mentioned issue and
    favor me is possible.

The prob is that
    To get Talk Time Balance,
    An idea mobile ( Mob No.: 88739 27501 ) of "Bihar Circle" is being recharged from Delhi by Rs.250 after confirming from customer care.
    But instead of getting Talk Time (Balance), Some other internet service has been activated. And We could not any Balance.

Again we confirmed from customer Care and Did Recharge of Rs.249 for 2nd time.
    This time too we could not get Main Balance and got Idea2idea pool balance.

Regarding this problem, we also contacted the Complain Help Desk at 198 and registered a complaint, But the prob is not resolved.
    Sir, as a customer, Rs.500 (total) is not a small amount which we lost.
    Also its creating a negative impact on the user.

Its my humble request to you to please help us in this regard and refund us the Balance to us.

With Regards: