Idea Nodal Officer

Comments

• edited May 2012
    sir/Mam

What is this? Balance get deducted automatacally by the new facility by Idea, is it, and then when try to get a resolution no response , no one picks the phone
    and no one has time to just to call whole day. And even if some one pick the phone call after 6hr or no resolution telling that local and std is free and as u did a national one so line got disconnected . Beter forget it inspite calling and explaning.

My name Gulam Mustafa , No: 9088670592 of kolkata , many times earlier arti pack and many other services were getting activated but no refund.
    All of a sudden today Rs7 has been deducted not once not twice but three times I want my money back as soon as possible as comming across a very bad service as nobody is there to here my problem.
    Dear Idea Nodal Officer,

I have filed a complain regarding SIM Deactivation to Idea Cellular Customer care(ccare.ap@idea.adityabirla.com) and Grievance AP Team<Grievance.AP@idea.adityabirla.com> . I am currently on international roaming and my SIM has been deactivated without any prior notification. I mailed about this on 24th April 2012, then on 4th May 2012 and again on 7th May 2012. I provided each and every detail so that there was no excuse from them but to my worst dream, I didnt get any response from them as if this mails were purposely ignored. I had this issue earlier but it was rectified after I mailed it to consumer forum(See post #31 on this thread). I have been a loyal Idea customer from past 5 years but seems they dont want to retain there customer.

I would like to escalate this issue to higher authorities.

I have attached emails below from prior conversation.

Disappointed Customer

Swapnil Sahu

9912233650 cannot latch on International Roaming (At&t)
    2 messages

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM

To: CCARE AP <ccare.ap@idea.adityabirla.com>

Hello Idea Care,

My mobile number 9912233650 is not working on international roaming. It was working fine a couple of weeks back but now it keeps saying "Sim not Provision MM #2". I sent an email earlier about this but didnt get any response. Hope this mail reaches your mailbox.

Please help me resolve this issue because I do get important bank related information via SMS.

Here are the Details.

Consumer Name: Swapnil Sahu
    Mobile Number: 9912233650
    Device Model: HTC P4600
    Roaming Region/Area: United States of America
    Roaming City: Bellevue
    Zipcode: 98007
    Last Supported Carrier: At&t
    Error: "Sim not Provision MM #2"

Warm Regards,

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 1:06 AM

To: CCARE AP <ccare.ap@idea.adityabirla.com>

Hello Idea Support Team,

This is my 3rd mail on this issue and I haven't heard anything back.
    Please acknowledge this mail before I escalate this issue to next level.

[Quoted text hidden]
    Warm Regards,

Error - Sim not Provisioned MM #2: Mobile number 9912233650
    3 messages

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM

To: Grievance AP <Grievance.AP@idea.adityabirla.com>

Hello Idea Team,

My mobile number 9912233650 all of a sudden stopped working. It cannot latch to any available network here.
    I keep getting this error "Sim not Provision MM #2"

Please help me resolve this issue.

I am using HTC P4600

Swapnil

We regret to inform you that your number has been permanently disconnected due to non usage. Thus we suggest you to go for new Idea sim.

Good Afternoon

My name is Dhaval Bhayani My Mobile No is : 9904295966 who register Sureshbhai n Bhayani . i activate SMS -34 pack in 3-4-12 tthen not renewed till 2-5-12 so i talk to MS Priti n inform again rechage 34 Rs. for sms pack on 4-5-12. then i recharge and within 1 hr balnce deductee after rechare my side so twice payment. so i Talk to MR varnash take complain for return amt and then i talk to 20-5-12 1 cce she inform complain is open then talk to with TL Who Miss Shaku Yadav. and her beheviour is vey Rood and not provide satisfaction answer and she says complain is closed without solution.

so Kindly check this mattar and please replay this matter as soon as possible

Dhaval
  • manish_123manish_123 Junior Member
    edited May 2012

I am the regular customer of Idea Cellular India Ltd from last two years but every time the company had activeted net pack as i have already i got activated my net pack on 21st of may 2012 but they deducted 98 rs from main balnce 111 when i called they said your net pack is got over activated Service automatically balance deduct by Rs.98 from main balnce of 111.every month has the same problem today i am very fade up with IDEA company and try to so many time to resolve this solution. On (23th May 2012) i complaiend the IDEA cellular ltd and its complain no. are 1-24382761239 and they told to me the balance amount will not be credited on your no and customer care officer not response properly.

Please do the something otherwise i disconnect the IDEA connection.
  • edited May 2012
    My self Manvesh Sathe. I'm a prepaid user of Idea cellular service from last 5-6 years.

I like the service providing by Idea but recently had a bad experience with it. I have recharged with 65/-rs through my net banking account. Amount has deducted from my bank account. But still I'm not getting talktime for it.

I have recharged on 15th May 2012(Tuesday) before 2 days(more than 48 hours). But I'm not getting an amount of refill. I have called 2 times to customer executive but again had a bad experience. First, I talked with "Sachin" in the evening of 15th May, he told me recharge will be done till night. But there was no any refill amount on my number. Then next morning I have again talked with "Vaishali" with whom I got really bad experience, She is not willing to listen my query. She told me your recharge will done till evening. But no recharge at all. From last 24 hours I'm trying to call customer care. But no response and still not getting refill amount. I really disappoint with this.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC218414 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
  • edited May 2012
    on21/5 ichange my post paid connection in to prepaid fromsatya agency nac manimajra chd,till this time 24/5 it is not done.ur custmare care servise is not satisfactory
    sir/Mam

We wish to inform you that the refund of Rs.21/- has already been updated for your Idea account on dated.21st May 2012. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

manish_123 wrote: »

Please do the something otherwise i disconnect the IDEA connection.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC220799 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
  • shahhiren79shahhiren79 Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    My name is Hiren R Shah and my mobile no is +919819062952. I had request for a Mobile Number Portability of my Vodafone connection to Idea Connection on or before 17th May 2012. The executive who had visited me to collect the documents has hand over me the SIM No. 89917330312087729653. On 27th May 2012 when I called Idea Customer Care to check why am I getting the error “SIM CARD REGISTRATION FAILED”, I was informed that the MNP has not been done the SIM No. 89917330312087729653, but the same has been done on SIM No. 89917999011188484322. I have no Idea how did the same got activated on another SIM No. when I was under impression that the same would be activated on the same SIM which was handed over to me at the time of submitting my documents. Also would like to know who had signed the form which contained the SIM No. 89917330312087729653. When I haven’t signed it. Also I was assured by Shweta that she would get the number activated on SIM No. 89917330312087729653, which was handed over to me by the agent, but same has not been done while I am composing this mail to you.
  • edited May 2012

My datacard number is 9010223915 which I have been using since Dec 2011. When I was at Hyderabad, all were fine, the problem started when I relocated to chennai on 27th Apr. since then the connection diconnects very frequently, suddenly the signals are out and the datacard is not detected. then automatically the data card detects and signal comes up. This is happening only I'm on roaming.

I have logged a complaint on 27th Apr 2012 via call centre and given multiple follow-ups(6), but NO POSITIVE RESPONSE. Issue was not resolved and the connection was barred due to non-payment of bill. Without a resolution, how can I make the payment ?? also the way they handled my problem was the worst, I've ever seen.

Here I'm not asking for help, I'm looking for resolution. Does anyone capable in IDEA to resolve my issue??

Karthik

PS: No Connection, No Payment.
    Hi ....

This is junaid khan & my no is 9990592804 ...... I Have registerd Dnd ser ..... but i have recived many sms & I have complained many time but not Solve my problem Advisor give only time .......... Plz help me.....

JUniad khan
    9958665907......
  • edited June 2012

We wish to inform you that the services for your Idea number has already been activated. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Karthik

PS: No Connection, No Payment.

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. Further, we sincerely apologies for the inconvenience cause to you and we will make sure this will not repeated in future. Your feedback for network related has been taken and will be shared with the concern team.

• edited June 2012
    Plz refer to my earlier mail dated june 9,11 and 12 regarding activation of my number 9013328326. I am sorry to say that after over a month my number could not activated copy of my earlier mail given below.. plz do needfull immediately and activate my number...

From: KRISHAN KUMAR [mailto:krishanaji@gmail.com]
    Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:44 PM
    To: Appellate Delhi
    Cc: Customer Care - New Delhi
    Subject: Re: Activation of My Number 9013328326

Good evening sir...

Please refer my earlier mail today at 1.30 noon regarding activation of my number 9013328326, I have

received a call from 971811039 and informed that my number is already activated but it is not

activated till now and informed the same authority immediately even i have reboot my phone also.

After rebooting my phone status change to emergency only earlier it was showing invalid sim.

You are requested to do needfull immediately..

Forwarded message

Customer Care - New Delhi ccare.dl@idea.adityabirla.com

The appealatte authority
    Idea Cellular service
    New Delhi.

I have transfer my number 9013328326 from MTNL to Idea in (MNP) but it is not activate till now

regarding this I have request to
    customer care to activate my number. Copy of my mail attached below on 06-06-2012 at 6.30 pm I got a

call from customer care and
    she assured me that it will be activate immediately. You are requested to instruct the concern

department to activate my number immediately
    and inform me over my alternate number:

krishanaji@gmail.com
  • edited June 2012
    I Vandan P.Ghule (Cell No. 9881258282) am customer of idea cellular since last 6 years. About 7-8 connections from my family belong to Idea cellular. Please tell me the procedure to switch on to other network. Very frankly speaking your customer care executive is speaking very disgustingly. So it’s better to switch over to other network.
    I have recharged my account with 204 INR on 19-05-2012. I got the talk time with validity 29 days. But today while making calls suddenly I am getting message that your balance is zero, please recharge your account. Almost 540+ INR balance was there in my account that’s why I have selected talk time loan to speak with your executive. But finally came to know that loan will get credited within 48 hrs. (Actually I don’t need any loan, but I took that to speak with your executive) What’s this????????????? I already have balance in my account but due to your disgusting service it made me to take loan. Please cancel my request.Unneccessarily I have recharged my account through paper voucher of Rs: 10, It was written on that voucher that TALKTIME is RS: 6.90 but I got the message of balance Rs: 5.90. What is this???????????? Non sense. .
    When I called to your Customer Care Executive (Mr. Atul Patil) & requested to solve the problem, he was telling your validity is over. (As my validity is for 29 days, How he had calculated n answered randomly????????????) Also I was getting some voice from his surrounding that’s why I requested him to get clear first, He solved problem for about 10-15 seconds n again I facing same soung problem. The way he answered is very stupid n disgusting. It was totally irritating to me n I asked him to connect the call to his senior. Firstly he refused to do so, but later on due to my hard words he got ready. Before connecting the call to senior he was ordering me to behave properly with our senior & don’t speak as I was speaking with him & finnaly disconnected my call. Please tell me who is he????????????????????? n why he had disconnected the call ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????? This communication was continued till 11:57 mins. Remember this call is chargeable & your executive is playing with me this way. He wasted my precious time n money also. If you are going to return my balance, & cancel talk time loan then only I am ready to stay with idea or else ,if you are not capable to serve the customer then please give in written. I have lots of options to switch over to other networks. I am going to register complaint in consumer forum & TRAI office.

Vandan
  • edited June 2012
    I have come to know that why people prefer companies like Airtel and Vodafone in comparison to Idea and other attractive ones. The service is the issue within one month I came across different charges they activated a net plan on my no Rs. 20 each for three days and when I deactivated that they also deactivated my current 1 GB Plan also and above all the poorest customer service. Nodal officer no is not correct and the mail idea is of no use reverting that message is undeliverable due to security reasons.

Delivery has failed to these recipients or distribution lists:

grievance.raj@idea.adityabirla.com
    Your message wasn't delivered because of security policies. Microsoft Exchange will not try to redeliver this message for you. Please provide the following diagnostic text to your system administrator.
  • edited June 2012
    I have mobile no. 9891223812 of your company since long time. Till date services of your company were quite satisfactory and that's the reason why i have chosen this company. But today I am shocked to see such a clerical error on the part of your staff.

I have got activated daily message scheme, through the use of Daily Bonus card in today's morning. I have done approx. 22 messages till 7 P.M. in the evening as told by your customer service agent. He told me that balance has been deducted on A/c of messaging but when I have got activated message scheme and prescribed amount for the same has also been deducted form my balance then why should I pay extra amount.

I request you to refund my balance i.e., approx. Rs.50/- which has been deducted through unfair means. I am mailing my complaint to you as your customer service agent has not respond to my query.

Your early action will be highly appreciated.

Sudha Rai
  • edited June 2012

mera mobile no 7500030351 hai.. mai ek blogger hun aur mujhe internet ki har samay jarurat padti hai, mai idea ka 3G internet use karta hun,
    21june ke evening me mere number ka 3G service aachanak deactivate ho gaya..
    maine jaldi se Idea customer care me call kiya, customer care wale bole aapne 29 may ko deactivation ka request diya tha, jabki maine koi request nh diya.
    agar diya hota to request dene ke 1 month bad band nh hona chahiye the, jyada se jyada 48hr ka time lagta.
    fir jab maine 21june ko 3:15pm me message ( ACT 3G to 12345) active karne request diya to 72hr se bhi jyada ho gaye bt abhi tak active nh hua hai..
    aur customer care wale kehte hai ho jayega...
    iske wajah se mujhe aaj (24 june) ek new sim card lena para..
    ab mai kya karun, ab jab bhi call karta hun to kaha jata hai system update ho raha hai, mai aapki koi help nh kar paunga.
    sir please solve my problem.

THANK YOU.

From: KRISHAN KUMAR [mailto:krishanaji@gmail.com]
    Sent: Monday, June 11, 2012 5:44 PM
    To: Appellate Delhi
    Cc: Customer Care - New Delhi
    Subject: Re: Activation of My Number 9013328326

Good evening sir...

You are requested to do needfull immediately..

Forwarded message

call from customer care and

department to activate my number immediately
    and inform me over my alternate number:

krishanaji@gmail.com

We tried to call you but the contact could not be established. Kindly confirm your alternate contact number so that the concern can be resolved to the best of your satisfaction.

• AyudhAyudh Junior Member
    edited June 2012
    I am using this no since last 6 years. I had applied for MNP on 20th june. On 23rd june I got a call from the company regarding this. And from that day my no is deactivated. When i contacted the customer care regarding this, I was told that my no is churned since it is not used for more than 60 days. I have all the legal proof that i am regular using this no and the details of the last recharge done in the month of june is also there. So I request you to activate my no or else i will finally have to go to the consumer court for this. My alternative contact no is 8866116833 and email id is alok_panchal2005@yahoo.com.
  • edited July 2012
    I have activated BBM service plan on my Idea number. The activation itself took more than 3 days that too after calling the customer care several times. Further it was said and ALSO WRITTEN ON WEB SITE THAT THE INR. Rs. 399/- plan/month INCLUDES UNLIMITED BROWSING FREE INSPITE OF WHICH SINCE LAST 4 DAYS DAILY MONEY IS BEING DEDUCTED FROM MY A/C... AND ALSO WHEN I TRIED TO CALL CUSTOMER CARE NON OF THE CSE IS TALKING ABOUT SOLVING MY PROBLEM AND placing my call on hold with out prior intimation. and no floor supervisor is ready to talk to me.. I am just pissed off with IDEA CELLULAR services. i know this complaint update is not going to fetch me any resolution but still i wanna tell every 1 not to use idea telecom service for blackberry phones.

Name Shabaz Sayyed
    7359594542.
  • edited July 2012
    Without intimation post paid plan changed & deactive my line without inform. there is no revert from idea nodal officer.

Active my cell & discuss with me
    Ayudh wrote: »

We regret to inform you that your number has been Barred due to non usage. Thus we suggest you to kindly contact to your nearest My Idea for further course of action.

sir

i and my brother use two idea numbers . in both numbers we have free unlimited messages for one year . suddenly the company charge 1rs per sms we call in idea costumer care ( 198) on 7/7/12 and the representative of idea care told us that your pack is expire and kindly recharge of rs 44 on both numbers and you will get 200 sms daily free on your second number. i recharge with rs 44 on both of my numbers . but they again deduct balance . then i again call at idea call center they they told wait for 4hours then check . but now i call on 8/7/12 at 7.15 am the idea call center told me there is no any pack of 44 of message it is voice call pack .

sir what can i do , i spend 44 + 44 +30+30 i spend 44 for pack on both numbers as tell by the idea representative and 30 rs balance but no solution is there . the idea compony cannt refund it and take no action on that employ who said me to recharge it of 44 rs . sir if it continully do by the idea then the costumers are very much pay to get benifit . kindly take some action . and give me reply

ankit

dear sir

my name is mohd arif khan and my number is 9887716747 last sundey i lost my cell and next day i visited idea custmor care office at jaiput but the costomer officer told me that this number is not rejister of me its name of other but i bought
    this sim in 2008 to a retailr sir what i do for it to take my number back

thank
    mohd arif khan
    To,Nodal officer of Idea Cellular,
    My name is Karan Ahirwar i
    am using the idea num-9826817577 from 8years,from last 3 to 4days from
    your side the company activated the Service called"MAGIC SMS"and they
    deducetd my balance,i have already stoped this service from customer
    care and but another day again they activated the same services and
    deduted the balance for this concern I called in cust care today 9july
    2012,on around 3:39pm from this NUM-9165816469,CALL TIME
    WAS13min13sec, this was the calling num,I spoken in cust care i dont
    know his name i also spoken with senior officer regarding this concern
    they disconnected the call and said i will never refund the
    balance.pls take suitable action against them and let me know,I AM
    SORRY TO SAY BUT I AM NOT GETTING THE SERVICES FROM IDEA LIKE
    EARLIER,I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED WITH THE SERVICES AND CUSTOMER
    SERVICE,IF THIS BEHAVIOUR WILL GOES ON DEFINATLY I WILL CHANGE THE
    OPERATOR AND LEAVE THE IDEA CELLULAR,PLS TAKE APPROPIRATE ACTION,AND
    LET ME KNOW.
    'THANK YOU'
    sir

ankit

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Recharged related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 1-25713043620 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

• edited July 2012
    I had registered a complaint regarding wrong charging (Mobile No.: 9718817191; Complain No.: 25728372683)
    I had activated GPRS Pack by *150*98# method. I got two messages about debit of Rs.98 and about activation of the pack. This was the second message: Hi Rs.98.0 has been successfully deducted and Your Rs.98.0 GPRS plan is Active.For Deactivation dial *800*25#.
    Then I used net. After some time I recieved a flash message saying that I had been charged Rs.122/- (i don't remember exact amount).
    The message clearly says that net pack was activated. Still I am charged this whooping amount for using net notwithstanding having 1024MB data.
    Where is reasoning? Where is justice? Is this your policy? Is this your FAIR SERVICE ??
    When Customer Care Executives transfer my call to Seniors, it is not picked. I do not think so but I'll have to say that the Seniors disconnect my esclated call. Instead of giving a solution, they are giving me headache.
    Nodal Officer is requested to look into my complaint and refund my balance, please.

Ghufran
    ghufran.mohd@gmail.com
  • edited July 2012
    your idea cellular service(missed call ) disturbing for one and half month .i already informed to customer care before one and half month deactivate missed call alert but not responses your customer care services . so kindly deactivate the missed call alert services immediately .kindly do the needful at the earliest .my idea number-9444881321
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I wold like to inform you i am using idea no. 9718930130 is corporate number. No CUG services has been provided by Idea. THE IDEA executive and managers (kapil batra) not supporting me they are lying to me therefore CUG service not active yet since four months. Kindly do something.