Idea Nodal Officer

Comments

• edited December 2011

incoming an outgoing has blocked, i hvave call idea point and they notredpondable,
    i have again id proof prodided

so please take action nd start my no.9506230917

Avanish kumar pandey
    vijayeepur, Ballia [U.P.]
    PIN-277001
    my alternet no. - 9807072386
  • om1981om1981 Junior Member
    edited December 2011

I am user of Idea post paid connection 9911393831. Since last 3-4 Years I am facing erratic connection at my office location mentioned below. Most of the time, there are no signals. I need to move to "Hot-Spots" to receive and make calls. Signals keep bouncing between Zero to Two bars. Even at "Hot-Spots" voice quality is very bad (Cracking, Eco). All Airtel, Vodafone users in the organization are happy with services provided by their respective providers, but Idea users are in very pathetic state.

Several complaints were raised in this regard previously, without any improvement in signal quality. Most recent complaint number is 107787744.

I hereby request Idea Cellular Management to take count of this complaint and improve the signal quality and connectivity issues at my office location at the earliest.

8th Floor, Tower-B, Infinity Towers,
    DLF Cyber City, Sector-25, Gurgaon, Haryana.

Om Sharma
  • nbgadianbgadia Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    recently i had an issue with idea cellular for my black berry services not working my mobile number 9844227299. spoke to my syed nodal officer idea. the issue was resolved and i was very happy and thankful to idea customer support when i was hit another big problem. my balance as on 24th DEC was rs. 888 when i saw the same on 25th DEC it was rs 1.678 my money is completely lost. tried contentiously to idea customer care but what i received in reply was shocking.
    firstly when i called up it took almost 20 calls to connect customer care all the times the call said transferring to customer care agent and was disconnected. at last when i got connected they said call on toll free number 12345 while this number is actually charged .50ps . still i followed what they said just to receive last 5 deduction on my account. nowhere is the deduction of 887 nrs is shown . when i tried them again it says unable to connect call center call after 24 hrs. idea customer care is by far the worst. i want to know from idea cellular as to where did my money go ? is a common man prone to these technically made frauds ? who should answer this? if i can be looted for this much amount what would be the over all condition with crores of subscribers with idea? my plan with blackberry is 399 unlimited but everyday there has been deduction of .20 ps to rs.2 on the name of data charges and at last rs.887 at one go and we are left helpless.

pls solve this issue its a request to idea cellular. i sincerely believe aditya birla group do not have to make money this way by looting people given the heritage they have. or is it that they have been making the money only this way?
  • viotiashuteviotiashute Junior Member
    Sir ,
    I recharged my idea prepaid connection (9990214742) worth Rs1000 on 24-12-2011 through idea cellular website.But i didn't get any reciept on my mail is (teotiavishu@gmail.com) neither any recharge conformation message on my cell.But, Rs1000 were deducted from my Axis Bank Account. I called Idea customer care and they said that i will get my recharge within 24-48 hours. Today is 26-12-2011 and i still haven't received any recharge.I again made a recharge of Rs500 from mobiwik but again same thing happened.And idea customer care executives refused too cooperate on this matter. I still have those messages in which the money is shown being deducted from my account. Please let me know how to proceed further as i want my money back..

With Regards,
    Vishu Teotia
    News24
  • Babulal SharmaBabulal Sharma Junior Member

Dear Nodal Officer,

Love tips - weekly pack is activated in my mobile without my knowledge. They are deducting 10 Rs weekly for this. I tried to deactivate it before two weeks, but I could not able to deactivate it. I tried to reach customer care people several times, but it goes on waiting and some times they pick the call and told me to wait and line got disconnected.

Please deactivate it immediately and refund/credit the decucted amount.

Babulal

Idea Mobile Number : 9092288343

• avoliavoli Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    I've been trying to talk to the customer care officer for more than 3 hours.. they kept saying that the customer service officer is busy...
    i juz want to help my friend whose SIM is blocked..:[[
  • sonugaudsonugaud Junior Member
    edited January 2012
    i am sonu kumar gaud from fatehabad. my mobile no is 7500258021.i have facing froblem regarding my balance outomatic deducted by idea company. when i going to talk idea customer care when they give me a resion that u have activated xyz service for your mobile no.but is a frud by idea becoz i dont have activated any service but service activated by idea outomaticaly and they deduct my balance. it is totally frud company. till now i have lost my 500 rs aprox on deduction.when i complain one service to deactivted then another service activated automaticlly and after that they deducted my balance.
    i dont understand that what should i do.plz help me out
  • Rishek JainRishek Jain Junior Member
    edited February 2012
    I was a user of Idea Cellular. I have closed my connection on 7-6-2011 but have still not got my security refund. I visited to idea point many times but still not got any response about my security refund. Please look into the matter. My number was 9086541057.
    Thanking You
    Rishek Jain
  • Vishal_BeniwalVishal_Beniwal Junior Member
    edited March 2012
    I am an idea Rajasthan user.
    my idea mobile number is 9928662972.
    i had an internet pack on my mobile 11/03/2012 to 13/03/2012 of Rs. 7. But on the date 13/03/2012 when i used internet my whole balance was deducted from my main balance.
    what the hellish service are you providing me ???
    When i have a unlimited GPRS pack than what the right to you to cut my balance?
    Please Return my whole balance.
    Else i'll Port out idea and register case in consumer court.
    I am suffering with idea's bad service.

You can contact me on +919928662972

Regards.

Vishal Beniwal
  • masti380masti380 Junior Member
    edited April 2012
    Respected sir,Iam idea upw user.Ihave your ideablade mobile from 25/01/2012.I have Rs.3500 3G benifits.as per commitment every manth TWOGB
    masti380 wrote: »

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC189878 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
  • edited April 2012

I have an issue which is not getting resolved from 15 April 12. I have activated an internet plan of Rs. 98 for 2G service on my phone however I am unable to get the settings done on my phone.

After repeated attempts of calling the customer support I was told to get in touch with GPRS activation team to get the manual settings done on my phone. I spoke with Mr Yogesh and he helped me with the manual settings and I was happy as he told me that my issue will be resolved in approx 5 minutes.

Now the problem is I am still unable to use internet on my phone. However I was earlier using Airtel services and was able to use internet facility smoothly on my phone. If incase my problem is not getting solved from your end then please advice me at the earliest so that i can switch to some other network provider.

Below are my Phone details

Phone Number: 8693860398
    Acer Ferrari liquid E
    Model no: S100
    Android Phone version 2.2 Froyo

I have tried all the possible options suggested by the customer support team of getting the network settings but could not get any resolution yet

I would highly appreciate if you and your team could help me out as I am feeling cheated.

Tauseef Shaikh
  • edited April 2012

Hi my name is Suresh i have recently shifted my prepaid number to postpaid and by billing cycle is 19th, i have received bill on 9th and i have been charged for number for 2500/-, please check this i have contacted local IDEA CC there is no use and i have contacted IDEA CC(12345) still there is no use, If this is not done now i will shift my network to another service.

Note: Shifting from IDEA Prepaid to IDEA Postpaid you people are charging.

My IDEA Number 9951044666

Contact Number 9959835300

Suresh Kumar G,
    9951044666.

Good morning!

This is regards to the services which you are providing to me is very poor & totally unacceptable. since i am very old customer still i didn't get any good service from you.

every month on 21 or 22nd or late to late 24 i am paying my bills through net banking regularly,but still on 22nd or on 23rd of every month my services were stopped by you.

after reaching to you on customer care then you guys are activating my services. i want to know why? if i am a regular customer and as i said i am regularly paying the bills from lat 3 years,

so why you guys are stooping my connection???. now i am in nashik & my services are stooped by you why???

i am fade up with this one now i am going to stop this post paid connection. please let me know the procedure,so i can proceed further.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR SUPPORT. I WILL INSISTS ALL IDEA POST PAID CUSTOMER TO DO NOT TAKE THE POST-PAID CONNECTION ONLY BECAUSE OF THEIR

EXTREMELY BAD SERVICES.
  • edited April 2012
    On 20th April 2012, it came to my notice that there was a wrong balance deduction of Rs.45 from my prepaid number 8652670375. I called the customer care. they replied that it was deducted for Dialer Tones Activation. But I have confirmed that I had never requested for this service. This is the fourth time I have been cheated by Idea Cellular Limited company.
    I had launched a complaint against this through mail to Mr.Amit Dimri as said by call-center person Mr.Rahul Jadhav. But we didnt get any reply against the mail. So today on 24th April 2012, I called three times to call-center again regarding the complaint launched on mail, but the person disconnected the call. Further on asking the reply was it disconnected automatically, which is really surprising answer. Moreover when I asked the person to transfer the line to any higher authority available, their reply was they are not available all the three times. If I do not get my balance back, I will approach the Consumer Court and recover the total expenses (in addition to the loss of my valuable time) from your company.
  • edited April 2012
    I have been given Two (2), of random code’s 1) 80534467 on 23-04-12, & 2) 41101925 on 23-04-12. After being given “S.O.S.Call”,”CALL FORBID”, “No Service”, are being put on view on the monitor of the Cell phone. Now I lost my tranquil with torments of sudden disconnection.
    Hoping, my S.I.M (+919951531604.), may be restored to the normality by you all in a short time.

Thanks Regards,
    K.S.Raja Sekhara Rao.
  • edited April 2012

I hold 3 connection with you company. 8108933304, (ported number) , active since May 2011 & as per your offer a add on card of 9702133308(active since 20/03/2012). All this numbers are registered on my Husband name Mr. Kishor Bhagurkar.

I received a call and was offered a add on connection on 8108933304, my new add on 9702133308, i felled for it was intercalling was free. But i requested your executive Ms Arya -8652664226. to give this offer on 9321933304. She and all document work was done & deposit of 250rs were paid. Connection got activated on 20/03/2012, then i got to know the intercalling is not done on the numbers i requested. Since then i m following the issue but even after a month nothing seems to be good. Mr Arya never has answer and not interested in answering my calls at all. If you can just check the resolution your executive have given to my complaints on numbers 9702133308 & 8108933304, how immaturely they are closed.

Now i and my husband want to close all the 3 connection and move to some other operator, If i don't get any response by 30/4/2012.

I m not interested in paying any rental from 20/03/2012 till the day its active as per my request. If you cant help with the issue do let me know I would happy disconnect all my connection n clear my due after deduction the deposit with you.

Contact No- 9702097111- Gives Message" the idea mobile your are calling is not in service"
  • edited April 2012
    Kind Attention: Mr. Kailash P Deshmukh (+91 9887405611) grievance.raj@idea.adityabirla.com
    Idea Nodal Officer, Rajasthan

I, Bhupesh Choudhary R/o Triveni Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan, do hereby solemnly affirm declare on oath as under:

1. That I'm citizen of India and also customer of Idea Cellular my cell number is(+91) 8742007966.

2. That Idea Customer Care, Rajasthan services are very poor.

3. That I made many times call on customer care 9887012345, 12345, 198 and only computerized call attending but I want to talking with customer care executive through computerized IVR system, when computer transfer the call to executive but after that call disconnected.

4. That I'm not able to contact with Idea customer care executive.

5. That the above statement is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and nothing concealed therein.

BHUPESH CHOUDHARY
    +91 8742007966

Good morning!

EXTREMELY BAD SERVICES.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply to us with your complete account details such as Full name, mobile no., and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC197365 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
  • edited April 2012

Note: Shifting from IDEA Prepaid to IDEA Postpaid you people are charging.

My IDEA Number 9951044666

Contact Number 9959835300

Suresh Kumar G,
    9951044666.

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Excess charging related issue has been initiated with us; under reference number 143163238 and you shall hear on the same till.3rd May 2012.

Ideacellular
  • sunil dandwanisunil dandwani Junior Member
    respected sir,
    m a customer from neemuch(m.p) I m so much irritated from ur ratlam office they are misusing their power of being an idea agent and again and again blocking my idea pospaid no. 9977727777 jst bcoz of some personal issues... so I beg u to take some actions against them. the name of agent from ratlam is niyaz mohommad and his contact no. is 9826640444..
    m expecting a quick reply from ur side plz pay attention....
    thanking u..
    gaurav sharma
    9977762777.
  • edited April 2012
    I Am really very Errited in idea i m port in idea on 27 dec 2011 but i m face many time harrasment for balance deducation for last time deduction detail firstly i m recharge for 28 rs at 5.29 pm after three hour and thirty five minute later i again recharge for 30 rs in main balance when i am start inter net my decution on 5 rs immdetily but internet pack are also available in my phone my phone no. 9968285325 every time in my account dection this type so i change i case are filleed in consumer cort and again port in other company
  • manuswamimanuswami Junior Member
    Dear Concern,

This is in regard of the query regarding internet recharge of Rs. 750 of Idea UPWEST prepaid number 9927009900.

My father (Mr. D. C. Sharma) is using this number for the past 5 years. I've made a recharge of Rs. 750 on this number from Kotak netbanking on Apr 26 2012. Neither the amount got credited in mobile nor its credited back to my bank account. However my account got debited.

My account was debited and i've also got the successful transaction message 5,6 times from Idea itself but the amount is not yet credited in my mobile. Successful transaction message is also there in trailing mail. I've already confirmed with bank and they are saying that the amount is already debited and successful from their end. They are also claiming that for any unsuccessful case the amount gets reverted to the account within 2 working days. The same is also mentioned in their bank receipt in trailing mail. Bank is asking me to check with operator only. There is no issue at bank end and they are ready to face any legal action too.

My father has made multiple calls to Idea customer care but not getting entertained properly. He also visited Idea store in Kashipur UPWEST but the result is same. They are saying that they did not get any request for the same. But then how did i get Transaction successful Oxi messages from Idea. Looks like your customer care executives on phone think every one sitting outside Idea are fool.

I am requesting you to please look into this issue and help in resolution.

You can contact me on any of below numbers :

Manu

Thank you for using Kotak BillPay.

This is to confirm that we have received an amount of Rs. 750.00 for the payment towards MOBILE E-TOPUP .Please find the details as below.

Biller Name : MOBILE E-TOPUP
    Identifier 1: 9927009900
    Identifier 2: IDEA
    Payment Date : 26-Apr-2012
    Debit Account Number: XX5376
    Transaction Reference Number: 0018803180

Please Note:

• It will take at least 3-4 working days for the payment to reflect in your billers account except for *recharge billers where the payment will get updated instantly.
    • For recharge payments- On successful debit, the operator will send the confirmation of recharge through SMS on your Mobile. Incase you do not receive any confirmation, please check with your Mobile / DTH operator Incase the amount is debited from your account and recharge is not done for any reason, the amount will be reversed into your account within 2 working days..
    • Incase of Tax payments, all requests received up to 11:59pm (*IST), shall be processed only on the next Mumbai working day and the challan will be sent to the preferred e-mail ID registered with us within 2 Mumbai working days.
    *Recharge Billers - are PrePaid Mobile Topup & Direct To Home (DTH) Service

IMPORTANT: Please do not reply to this message or mail address. For any queries, please call our 24 Hrs Customer Contact Centre at our toll free number*-
    [COLOR=#49535A !important] 1800 102 6022 [/COLOR]
    or use Mail link after logging into Net Banking.

DISCLAIMER: This communication is confidential and privileged and is directed to and for the use of the addressee only. The recipient if not the addressee should not use this message if erroneously received, and access and use of this e-mail in any manner by anyone other than the addressee is unauthorized. The recipient acknowledges that Kotak Mahindra Bank may be unable to exercise control or ensure or guarantee the integrity of the text of the email message and the text is not warranted as to completeness and accuracy. Before opening and accessing the attachment, if any, please check and scan for virus.

hello sir. good evening

I have loss my SIM then I have get a dub ligate SIM this number but i am struggle one month but retailer not give any replay me i have submit my document again that retailer name is sutnam singh my mobile number

if any persion contact me then my mobile number +918882721233
    respected sir/ma'am,
    i had free sms of 100 sms/day but was charged 5rs/sms and i went to an idea store to get explanation but was told that sms's sent to the no 8861788202 was charged and the no is and was a local number i am sick of this i want a refund and i have been sending an e-mails to you from a long time and in wain if i don't receive an reply i don't have any option but to take legal action.
    i was not charged 5rs for sending sms's for this no. before but lately was charged and i want the detailed call list but free of cost as this is your mistake
    when i call your customer care i keep getting that all the executives are busy i am sick of this

karthik
    banagalore
    karnataka
  • sahu.swapnilsahu.swapnil Junior Member
    edited May 2012
    Dear Idea Nodal Officer,

I have filed a complain regarding SIM Deactivation to Idea Cellular Customer care(ccare.ap@idea.adityabirla.com) and Grievance AP Team<Grievance.AP@idea.adityabirla.com> . I am currently on international roaming and my SIM has been deactivated without any prior notification. I mailed about this on 24th April 2012, then on 4th May 2012 and again on 7th May 2012. I provided each and every detail so that there was no excuse from them but to my worst dream, I didnt get any response from them as if this mails were purposely ignored. I had this issue earlier but it was rectified after I mailed it to consumer forum(See post #31 on this thread). I have been a loyal Idea customer from past 5 years but seems they dont want to retain there customer.

I would like to escalate this issue to higher authorities.

I have attached emails below from prior conversation.

Disappointed Customer

Swapnil Sahu

9912233650 cannot latch on International Roaming (At&t)
    2 messages

Fri, May 4, 2012 at 12:10 PM

To: CCARE AP <ccare.ap@idea.adityabirla.com>

Hello Idea Care,

My mobile number 9912233650 is not working on international roaming. It was working fine a couple of weeks back but now it keeps saying "Sim not Provision MM #2". I sent an email earlier about this but didnt get any response. Hope this mail reaches your mailbox.

Please help me resolve this issue because I do get important bank related information via SMS.

Here are the Details.

Consumer Name: Swapnil Sahu
    Mobile Number: 9912233650
    Device Model: HTC P4600
    Roaming Region/Area: United States of America
    Roaming City: Bellevue
    Zipcode: 98007
    Last Supported Carrier: At&t
    Error: "Sim not Provision MM #2"

Warm Regards,

Mon, May 7, 2012 at 1:06 AM

To: CCARE AP <ccare.ap@idea.adityabirla.com>

Hello Idea Support Team,

This is my 3rd mail on this issue and I haven't heard anything back.
    Please acknowledge this mail before I escalate this issue to next level.

[Quoted text hidden]
    Warm Regards,

Error - Sim not Provisioned MM #2: Mobile number 9912233650
    3 messages

Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:24 PM

To: Grievance AP <Grievance.AP@idea.adityabirla.com>

Hello Idea Team,

My mobile number 9912233650 all of a sudden stopped working. It cannot latch to any available network here.
    I keep getting this error "Sim not Provision MM #2"

Please help me resolve this issue.

I am using HTC P4600

Dear Idea team,
    I just have few words why you have given this no. if u dont want to respond? Mail is jumping and coming back to me... Really a joke for the organization...
  • edited May 2012
    My name is Aayush khetan I want to tell you i Didn't purchase any Idea sim still you have to send me
    Bill of idea sim pls deactivated this sim hurry up otherwise i will not pay your any bill

Regarding
    Aayush khetan
    Email id:- aayush.khetan@gmail.com
    Con:- 91-9302987899

My name is Jitendra Kumar Jha
    Mobile number--9968789007
    Alternate number -- 8475022378

I recently switched from MTNL to idea.
    In 1 month i have come to regret my decision. I was over charged in my bill. The commitment at the time of taking this connection was false. My number has been suspended.
    I have written and spoken to CC Executives a lot and they seem to be dragging this issue.
    This is my official number and its suspension is causing a lot of trouble.
    Infact due to my constant roaming status, these talks with CC Executives is proving very expensive.

Kindly look into the matter.

regards,
    Jitendra
  • edited May 2012
    My self Manvesh Sathe. I'm a prepaid user of Idea cellular service from last 5-6 years.

I like the service providing by Idea but recently had a bad experience with it. I have recharged with 65/-rs through my net banking account. Amount has deducted from my bank account. But still I'm not getting talktime for it.

I have recharged on 15th May 2012(Tuesday) before 2 days(more than 48 hours). But I'm not getting an amount of refill. I have called 2 times to customer executive but again had a bad experience. First, I talked with "Sachin" in the evening of 15th May, he told me recharge will be done till night. But there was no any refill amount on my number. Then next morning I have again talked with "Vaishali" with whom I got really bad experience, She is not willing to listen my query. She told me your recharge will done till evening. But no recharge at all. From last 24 hours I'm trying to call customer care. But no response and still not getting refill amount. I really disappoint with this.