Idea Nodal Officer

Comments

• ideacellularideacellular Senior Member
    Dear Idea Nodal Officer,

I would like to escalate an unresolved issue.

On 26th August 2011, I filed a complain regarding no network on Intentional Roaming. Docket reference number-1-17838156582 was generated against this complaint. After numerous e-mail back and forth, Idea customer care says "We express our inability to activate International Roaming facility against the mobile number 9912233650 from our end. We request your kind cooperation"

When asked, they said International service has been withdrawn from prepaid users. So I pointed to Ideal cellular website where there is no such information regarding withdrawal of this service.

I have been on international roaming from past 7 months and this was never an issue. All of sudden, without any prior information (email/sms) the service was disrupted. All my important bank and personal contacts are related with this number.

They are also unable to justify this to me and also not willing to explain me the process for reactivation. In short, my last mail was purposely IGNORED. I waited almost 48 hours (2 working days) but they havent got back to me.

I would like to escalate this issue to higher authorities.

I have also attached mails from prior conversation with Idea customer care.

Your Disappointed Customer,
    Swapnil Sahu

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply us your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC105121 in the subject.

Idea Cellular
  • aniket786aniket786 Junior Member
    aniket786 wrote: »

Idea Cellular
  • mukeshsahumukeshsahu Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    I was using an postpaid connection of Idea with no. 9990019088 in Gurgaon, NCR Region till aug 2010.
    I DISCONTINUE this number after paying final bill in sept 2010 and terminated this by requesting customer care.
    But now I got a bill for month of Aug-2011, i.e. after 1 year with previous balance as 0.0 and when contacted customer care, I was told this number is still activated on my name.
    I tried to solve this matter with Customer Care but he was asking about reference number of my request for deactivation, how I can remember that after 1 year. Then he told me he can not help me and I have to go to Gurgon Idea center, since now I am living in mumbai, how I can go there.
    Also if by any chance it was not deactivated why I am getting bill after 1 year without any other communication.
    Could you please have a look on this matter and deactivate this number as this number MUST have deactivated 1 year back.

Mukesh Sahu
  • aniket786aniket786 Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    Dear Sir,We regret the inconvenience caused to you. May we request you to reply us your complete account details such as Full name, mobile number, and the type of Inconvenience you are facing. Also mention the token ID 205IC106391 in the subject. Regards,Idea Cellular
    my name is aniket working in BSE . I have taken a idea netsetter from the above mentioned gallary form dombivalli ,the dealer name is chandan jaiswallhe miss guided me...given fake info'si have demanded for prepaid he gives me postpaid idea netsetter connection..thats it read the above...""Dear sir, this is aniket working in BSE(Bombay Stock Exchange) BOLT Technical . i have purchased a E1550 idea netsetter from idea gallery in dombivali the imei no of it is 356052047999256 and the no of that data sim is 9594124466, this is the case of customer misleading and cheating and rough behaviour through your idea gallery dealer Mr.Chandan Jaiswal. he did not provided me your email id and hide so many info about the data card. now the case is this as i have listen idea is trustworthy and customer healthy company but i was wrong all of the above info's are wrong.. im got frustated .. decided not to use idea services in future.. i have taken idea netsetter E1550 from the above menntioned idea galley Mr.chandan agrawal first given me a peice which he had not activated till 21 days after i again visited the same gallery then he misbehaved to me then he replaced the same data card from me .. now the bill of that prepaid idea data card is 2600 rs i told him to activate prepaid buthe activated postpaid i have used 90 mb data he said they have a bill of aprrox 2600. whats this im not gonna use ur card now untill you guys just solve the issue i am not gonna pay for that will not use any idea service in my life a total worse experience during the whole matter speed was bad ,convertation was bad,misbehaved a total loss of my time. Thank you all for this worst experience now im leaving to reliance or idea data card faster than you and better service then you.. If u want that i should continue my services so kindly take strict action against Mr. chandan jaiswal tell him that he should behave in proper manner to their customers and kindly solve the isuue i have not used more than 90 m.b data ' thats all ... sorry to disturb u sir... Regards Aniket (BSE,BOLT DEPARTMENT)""make the fast solution....plzzz i have kept ur modem separately.. not using it..2516 is the bill i got.. im not gonna use now idea is the worst compay i have ever seen..thankyoumy no is8655793894
  • nareshkrpnareshkrp Junior Member
    edited October 2011
    Dear Sir/ Madam,
    This is Naresh Kumar using IDEA number 9990816833, I am facing lot of trouble for last 2 weeks, everytime they deactivate my STD and ISD calls, after been to number of times to their outlet Complain ref 106571230 and calls at 198, it is not activated.
    Kindly help to resolve the problem.
    Naresh Kumar
    Good Morning,
    Ref. to above subject I Mr. Vilas S. Shinde Cell No-9881740552 would like to bring your kind attention to Today I have recd. SMS from idea stating that 10/-Rs. deducted from my A/c due to Filmy Pack activated by me.
    For this matter I had called idea customer care no. Mr. Abhijeet had attended my complaint. I asked him to deactivate the Filmy Pack Service and he agreed for it. After that I had requested him that i had not made any call nor opted any service by saying Yes as a reply for your promotion call for choosing any additional services of facilities. Hence I requested him to return my Rs.10/-

His reply was that we (Idea Cellurar) can't give you your wrong deduction back. I asked him to give me proof for my acceptance for this service, but he denied & aerogantly behave with me. Aslso he didn't give me his senior's contact no for launch my complaint.I informed him that i will launch complaint with TRAI, he immediately given me 1909 No. for TRAI & saying to give complaint. After completion of idea customer call i traying the 1909 No. which is Reliance Cellurar's DND No.Hence it is clearly understood from above fact that respective person misguidded me & his neglegence towards customer services.
  • edited October 2011
    My Etop (9795446638) has been been disconnected by the local Idea Distributer Point, Five months ago. It is mattar of strange how a local distributer has stoped my etop service (9795446638) without any reason and without giving me any Notice/ information, The said Connection I had been using for last 5 years.

Dear Sir My Connection has been closed (Sim Registration Fail) two times in a month. First time I thought that its by mistake Sim Registration failed, I replaced it for new. But after some days it is repeated by the distributor & Sim Registration Fail again. I was badly disturb. extremily Harassed. You can think about my situation . Its just mental torture.

Sir Look into the Matter and take necessary acction and replace/back my etop immediately and also take strict action against Local Idea Distributer Point Raj PCO Properietor Raj Kumar, Address- Vill. & Post Ambari Distt. Azamgarh Pin 223222

My Etop Details
    Name Faizanul Haq S/o Mazharul Haq
    Vill. & Post. Ambari
    P/o Phoolpur
    Distt. Azamgarh U.P. East
    Pin 223222

Note:
    1. When My Etop disconnected that time my etop Ballance was atleast Rs. 500. which has not given back to me by the distributor point. Please back my etop with the same amount.
    2. At present the said etop (9795446638) is being used by the distributer (Raj PCO Ambari Azamgarh) Illegaly
    Please take this grievance as genuine one

Hope for quick & positive response from you.

Yours

Faizanul Haq
    Present Mobile No. 7376364835
    Fax. +915460240129
  • edited October 2011
    I have made E.recharged my cell phon of idea no9085430145.while i am in roming lockation yestedray from New Delhi through Oxicashtxn id is 03316994011110222050 at 8.51.02 p.m on 22.10.2011.Amount is Rs 50/-. But so far i have not recive the massage nor my mobile is recharged so far. The shop keeper is saing that what shall i do talk to your costemer care.This what i am suffring third(3rd) time with IDEA.This time i got the transction id so lonching the complain.
  • edited October 2011
    what the bullshit u guys have no mind to deal with anyone... im not gonaa use your services thankyou...

im aniket just lodged a complaint.. bye bye idea

request from all users who just fread ioff with their services kindly dnt use idea.. it is worst experience i have ever had.. now im gonna port my 2 more idea no to vodafone best services they have..... bye idea

................................................................................

guys plz dnt use theior bullshit services
    Dear Sir / Madam,

This is regreat to inform you that IDEA is the worst service provider in India as per my Experience. From last 3 weeks I am facing cross connection and network conjunction problems in pune area. Initially I thought due to weather problems it is happening. I registered more than 10 complaints to IDEA customer care executives and IDEA web portals but nothing is happened. I am using Vodafone,Airtel and IDEA services but IDEA is very bad service. Every time cust care executives are commenting that I will get a call from technical department but the call has not come yet. They are saying me that your phone was not reachable. This is very funny thing in the world that I registered complaint regarding network conjunction and I got a reply from them is number is not reachable. This is strictly not acceptable at any condition. Also I have given them my AlterNet number which is also IDEA but they are saying me number is not reachable again. Due to this situation I loss my 80,000 Rs business deal. Now cust care executives are not speaking with me they are disconnecting my call after hearing all history as they are not able to resolve the issues. I will publish this issues on Face book, Orkut and Linkdin and my company public mails so that they will come to know the service what they are providing. I had registered the complaints which ids are.152166197,151748720,151712416 and others are with customer care executives. I am sending mail of penalty of Rs 5000 as per TRAI rules and regulations.

Ulhas Gade

Member of (AHIRA)

All India Human Rights Association

9011043299 / 9922229306

Greetings to you

This is to bring to your notice that i have been using idea no 9594000086 few months back . I was using free GPRS Rs. 98/- plan but as per my last bill I was billed for the entire GPRS usage . I requested your customer care people to look into it and rectify it . I was told to make the payment 1st and then only they will look into this matter . I requested them so many times to rectify the bill so that I can make the payment and continue using my no but no one replied to me regarding this . I am surprised that how am I suppose to make the payment of appx 1000/- Rs for the service which was offered to me at 98/- Rs only . I kept getting threatening calls from your recovery department using very bad language . I always told them to look into this matter and rectify the bill so that I can make the payment but they refused to do so . Today also I got a call from no +91-8527948675 by the name of Ms Sahalini Arora saying that she is calling from Tees Hazari court in delhi and if don’t make the payment of Rs. 1230/- today then they will send me arrest warrant . I am surprised that when I called up so many times to your customer care people and requested them to sort out the issue no one cared bout it and now they are blackmailing me to make the payment . Please look into this matter and do the needful

Amarjeet Dahiya
  • edited November 2011
    my mob. no. was lost so i wana get details and location of this no. 9887613730 becoz this mob no. user use my connection so i wana know this
    i complaint in police also....
    Dear Greivance officer,

I “ Amit Saxena “ using one post paid connection of IDEA , mobile number 09756580808 , unfortunately my bile for last month came to Rs 11000/- for a last month,
    When I take up the information from customer care then they inform me that my data usage has been exceeded more than the prescribed usage that is one GB free in my plan and according to information I have used 1.45GB,
    If my limit against my usage is 1000/- then why I have been charges more than that, when I asked this from customer care people few days back they answered that 1000/- is my voice usage limit and data usage limit is not included in this, Then what is the use of limit , No one has informed me while giving connection to me and not even informed that how many charges will be imposed if limit of data usage will exceed
    Why agents are doing mis-selling and why customer has to suffer with so many hidden charges those are not in customer knowledge
    What is the use of my limit which is 1000/- and why my number was not barred when I reach to my redefined limit,
    Kindly look in to the matter on priority, as my should be only up to 1000/- not more than that kindly rectify this bill,
    I would also like to know what exception has been taken against the employee who miss sell this and why customer suffer for any mis sell kindly rectify the bill on priority

Amit Saxena
    Dehradun
  • edited November 2011
    On Nov 3, 2011 i recharged my number 8140836062 for 123 rs by mistake, but neither any balance credited in my main account balance nor any plan activated. Regarding this i talked to idea care and talked to your customer care executive BHAVIKABEN on Nov 5, 2011. She replied that it will not be credited in your balance nor you get any benifit. She was talking in a very rude and inspite of my repeated request did not lodged my complain. She cut my phone of her own.
    Could you please explain me where that amount ship honed off. please do the needful for cancellation of that recharge and return the amount.

Ashok kumar singh
  • edited November 2011
    This is paras arora. I have purchased four vip no. From muskan communicatio, court, saharanpur. I have faced many problem after purchased the no.. call rate is not matched, detail of phone calls is not received. So, we have decided to transfer the no. From post paid to prepaid and for this I have submitted a application in idea office, court road, saharanpur. Head of the office tells me that your prepaid no. Will be activated between 10-15 days, but no is not started then I am ask to the same person, he asked to her employee to issued 4 sim card to me, but as same no is not started.This process is done by him more than 5 times. And result I have more then 15 sim card, but all the four no's is not working. Whenever my father ask this to the employee, she has done misbehaved with them. After that I have contact more then 32 times to nodal office and appellate authority, but not satisfactory response is received till date.After some days distributors feel sorry and give me the prepaid no. And now one of them no. (7500900009) is not working. Company cancelled this no. More then 4 times and demand the ID proof. I am already submitted the ID proof and snap more then 5 times
  • edited November 2011

This maeesage come sto you after irresponsible answers by your customer care excecutives on my complaint. I have made more than 10 calls to your customer care people, only to get my details registeredd in their complaint book!! no fruitful solution has reached me so far. I have reacherged with Rs 595/- for 3G IGB activation. Barring the first day i have not been able to get the 3G speed you said. Exven wosrse, the connection gooes off in every 20 seconds. In this situation how dp youi expect one to do any transaction /browsingon the net?

I require an urgent intervention from your side, so that i do not feel cheated by you after falling prey to your advertisements. I work for a Leading english daily in Calicut.

regards,

SAJITH
    CELL. 9562846390
    edited November 2011
    Dear Greivance officer,

Amit Saxena
    Dehradun

We wish to inform you that the charges are charged correct under Gprs usage as per plan tariff. For further assistance, kindly contact to our Idea customer care helpline.

Ideacellular
    Prakant Aggarwal

C4G/23B , Janak Puri

N Delhi

9891940667

I requested BB plan 599 to be converted to BB plan 299 on the 10-Nov on the above number. Ref numver- 107127875 at 6.58 AM. On 11-Nov my services were deactivated however since then the 299 bb plan has not been activated. I made several request on the idea care 4999 and BB suport toll free number and have been getting run around and sarcastic comments by the idea customer care. Again on 12-Nov i complained ref id: 107157271 but to my surprize, nothing happened. today happens to be the 14-Nov and its been 4 days that my BB services have been disconnected. Called BB helpline and they told me that BB 299 plan has not been activated by idea and adviced to talk to 198 and gave ref id's for all open requests. i called up 198 and the rep was extremely unhelpful. i gave the referance numbers and shared mu bitter experience to which he abruptly transfered my call to IVR stating that the number dialled is invalid.

Spoke yo floor supervisor "Priyanka" right now , ref number 107189081 and got another TAT of 24-48 hrs, so practically from 10-Nov there has been several 24-48 hrs that have gone by and i am without the services i was committed too.

I have another number with idea and i am using idea since last 6 yrs or more. I am definate that if my service is not activated by today EOD i will stop using idea. Please look into this as i wish not to comunicate over the phone with idea due to poor customer service skills.

Prakant

All ref id:

107127875- 10-Nov 6:58 AM- Status- Open

107157271- 12- Nov 6pm, oPEN

107189081- 14-Nov Open
    Hello Sir/Madam,

Myself Sachin Kher and my cell no. is 0-9822898785( Post Paid-Maharashtra & Goa)i want 2 register complaint against Idea for non maintaining customer's privacy & not having the capability to provide any solution.
    I have activated a DND option since long back.but aftre activated also i m being harrased continuously by specific no.(0120-4110100)which will be registered under character -Vedic( Message details-vedic jyotish vigyaandwara,buisness,love,property,ya kisi bhee vyagtigat smasya key liye paramarsh kare vedic jyotisheo say(free) call 0120-4110100,4785050,) regarding this i had already made complaint to idea customer care on 4th nov'2011 & got confirmation on 5th nov stating that complaint will get solved in 7 days & u will be communicate regarding same but till date i hv not received any feedback.today when again i start receiving sms from same 6-7 times i had called up to customer care & got surprised answer that u will get feedback or solution after 15 days of complaint.this is a really ridiculous & shame ful; for such kind of operator that they can not provide solution to there existing customers.apart from this now i get harrased through this sms daily 7-8 messages from same & there is a no solution i m getting from idea.this is the cheating with customer's privacy as our operator does not having any kind of solution for such offence.

also now a days idea unable to provide a customer friendly service in ambernath & badlapur ( for kyc norms forms r not available at any local dealer in local & they kept only at there gallerys which will remain closed on sundays.these forms also not available at there website which is very inconvenient for us. also for post paid bill payments local dealers are taking Rs.10 additional ( per transactions & Not providing payment receipt)of bill amount (reason- there is no margin & it is unable to provide service to customers).

Mean Time i would keeping u inform that during typing this message again i hv received vedic sms 5 times in 15min.

i would like to request u kindly try 2 solve issue at earliest.

Hope Best

Sachin Kher

0-9822898785
    sachinkher@rediffmail.com
  • edited November 2011
    hello idea,i am using the idea cell numbers(6) since 2002 till to date,and recently i converted as pre-paid.
    and using 10ps to idea 2 idea at rs38/-per 30 days.but the company has deducted 30/- to night2night with out
    any making calls. its very bad habit while the costumer not making calls frequently for other net works.i therefore
    intended to mnp to other n/w.is this happening intentionally r mistake.let this not happened in future for better
    net work.
  • edited November 2011
    I Mr. Pradip Mandlik from Kolhapur, Maharastra is using 9922265588 an idea user, and has a complaint to lodge. i had call up costmer care service but did not get a satisfactory reply. Since today morning im geting a balance deduction. i had activated an SMS pack of 67rs. but stil was geting charged for it. please reply me with a proper reason behind all the inconvinces. I hope i get a positive reply and my balance would be refunded.
  • edited November 2011
    I wish to inform you urgently to debit rs.35/- full talk time balance which is uploaded on 17/11/2011 from your client srusti enterprises, railway shopping centre, vidhyavihar, mumbai-400077.

Please look into the matter and extend your co-operation in this matter.

Your client,

kailas murlidhar pawar
    mobile no.9702801580
  • edited November 2011
    Dear sir my mobile number is 9887775008 in on limited service for last 25 days.i was submitted my document & photo second time on nearst idea centre .at this time my sim card is not working.
  • edited November 2011
    sir i registered a complain about my no. 875000132 in idea, they need my scan documnets so i mail it but still there is no reply from there side . please help in this matter.

sunil 9999717273
  • Satkev68Satkev68 Junior Member
    edited November 2011
    Idea charged gprs charges in my spouce's connection no. 9824320277 by arguing that by default this chrged as i have purchased new mobile its come automatically. When visiting to your idea landmark, race course, vadodara they told that gprs used and printed copy of usages given to me but if i push the button of any service on mobile and charges come its not accepted.

Hence i request your goodself to look after the gprs charges charged rs. 1047/- on my spouce connection 9824320277. Kindly help.
    Hi Sir/Madam

This is to certify that we as a company (Team Logistics India Pvt.Ltd) using 40 Idea pospaid connections and we are facing bad network problems and we want to port out to another operator but idea has rejected our request three times stating contractual obligation but we never signed any such kind of contract with idea and also our bill payments are clear our porting codes are valid, also we have completed 90 days in idea than what kind of contractual idea is putting. Kindly look in to the matter our porting codes are valid till 17th December 2011. Please do the needful as soon as possible.
    For any queries you can contact Mr.Maansingh 9819603585. maan.singh22@yahoo.co.in
    SIR,
    I m really fed up with ur customer care executives in haryana .They did not know how to solve the queries of the customer,they are just wasting their time and customers time, i hve given them all the information whatever they told me after that they are not able to give the information whatever i want ..if u can help me than plz mail me the puk code this no 09992572444

ritu gupta

• edited December 2011
    I am a customer of Idea cellular network with allotted no 8140067048.But at this moment I feel that I had done wrong by connecting with idea because from last 2 month I have been charged of 5 rupees per day, for that I have asked so many time to customer care no 12345 and visited to idea show room but I did not get anything accept sir ho gayaga jo bhi activate ho discontinue ho gayaga and after 1 month customer care representative told that sir you do complain at 198. I also tried to contect on the 198 no but every time they are telling sir abhi network down hai call after 4 hrs but after 4 hrs every time I got same answer.

In the above circumstance sir please check my conversation with the above said number and rectify the fault and the amount that which facility I have not use and even I don’t know should be credited back to my account. And legal action may taken on the idea cellular company, so that the people shouldn’t suffer with same problem.

• edited December 2011
    Im uttam using idea since from last 4 years in prepaid plan. Now its using in postpaid plan. I having problem of unwanted sms fron idea. Its dirtrubing me in mid night also, day im receiving near 100 sms. Because of this sms im not concentrating on my business. Because my business is purely based on calls and messages. Please stop sending unwanted sms from idea my no. Is 9844288850.

Please stop sms from idea only.............. Dont stop any other else sms....................