Idea Nodal Officer

1111213141517»

Comments

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    I am Tarun Kumar Barik, Assistant Professor at HAldia Institute of Technology, Haldia, Purba Medinipur have taken two Idea sim from my college gate with proper documents but after some days one sim(No.7074126752) being inactive. When I contact with your customer care executive he told me that already 9 idea sim has been activated with my documents.
    So, please tell me the solution so that I can activate this no.

With regards,

Dr. Tarun Kumar Barik,
    Assistant Professor,
    Dept. of Applied Sciences,
    Haldia Institute of Technology
    Contact No.: 9474714564
    E-mail: tarun.barik2003@gmail.com
    Mera nam Amar Nath Mishra hai.Mere pas idea ka postpaid connection hai.jiska no.h 7618012000
    Sir mai is connection ko postpaid se prepaid mein convert krana chah rha tha. Jisk liye mai idea k shoeroom pr gya jha mujhse kha gya ki qki mera mobile no.ek premium no.h isliye isko postpaid se prepaid mein convert ni kra ja skta par agar fir bhi mai ise prepaid mein convert krana chahta hun to mujhe portability kra kr isi no pr dusri company ka connection lena pdega or koi rasta ni hai. Isk bad maine is bat ko.confirm karne k liye idea k consumer care mein phone kra to consumer care se mujhe jawab mila ki aisa kuch ni hai mai postpaid se asani se prepaid mein convert kr skta hun. Main dobara se idea showroom gaya waha bataya ki consumer care ne to kaha hai ki main convert kr skta hu to showroom se mujhe jawab diya gaya ki to fir mai ja kar Consumer Care se he kra lu. Jab mujhe is tarah ka jawab diya gaya to maine iski shikayat Consumer care se kri to waha mujhe uchit karyawahi ka bhrosa dilaya gaya. Aj maine jab Consumer care se us ke bare mein pucha to waha se jawab diya gaya ki mai apna connection dusre showroom mein ja kr convert kra lu
    Sir kya is tarah se customer ka harrisment kra jayega kya mai apna no postpaid se prepaid mein change ni kar sakta mera kya hoga sir mujhe jawab de dijiye please.
    Us idea showroom ka address hai
    Shree gee enterprises
    The mall,express road

As per your telecon with our customer service associate, we wish to affirm that your aforesaid concern has been discussed and addressed. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Hello Sir,

I am Bharti Agarwal, currently employed in Delhi. I have applied for Number Portability since July end 2014, from Airtel Prepaid to Idea Postpaid. The number is 9971562565. However, I haven't got the number ported yet and facing serious problems. The verification person says he has come twice to my rented place but could not find my ID proof. I don't understand that, till I am informed beforehand how will I know that I have to leave important verification documents to my landlord. After that, I have tracked Idea operator since then, followed by my daily calls to him. He kept saying me that I will get the verification done soon. Furthermore, now I am asked to generate the PORT CODE again, give the documents again. I am facing extreme problems. The experience of services from idea is been so bad.

I request you Sir, to kindly look into my problem and get it rectified soon.

Hi All,

I have been trying to reach almost every possible email id available on the internet for IDEA complaints.
    Don't know how many times I have to explain a simple damn thing that I will never give a single penny for the services that I haven't used.
    Like an ideal customer I requested for disconnection of my services and I had submitted IDEA SIM (9990123184) four months ago on one of your IDEA center.
    But even after doing this I am still getting monthly bills on regular basis.
    From last 15 days, I have been continuously harassed by calls from ICL Advocate asking to pay bills and also stated that they will take a legal action.

This is not all, I will like to add one of your disgusting process in which your so called IDEA representative calls my relative , my friends and colleagues wherein they ask my present details from them.
    I hope you know that we have a full rights to file a legal complaint against you for this insomnious harassment.

In between I also heard few terms like retention and wavier on my past IDEA connection which leads me to give a thousand thoughts before approaching to idea in future. In other words you are forcing people to pay for the services which you believe they have redeemed which is completely insane.

Deepak Sharma

We wish to inform you that your complaint for billing has been resolved and refund of Rs.958/- credited into your Idea account towards GPRS services. For further assistance, kindly contact our Idea customer care helpline.

Dear Sir/ Madam,
    So, please tell me the solution so that I can activate this no.

With regards,

Dr. Tarun Kumar Barik,
    Assistant Professor,
    Dept. of Applied Sciences,
    Haldia Institute of Technology
    Contact No.: 9474714564
    E-mail: tarun.barik2003@gmail.com

We regret the inconvenience caused to you. Our efforts in contacting you could not be established. Please share your alternate contact number and suitable time for us to reach you and address your concern.