Idea Nodal Officer

adminadmin Administrator
edited September 2014 in General Discussions
Idea.jpg
Idea Nodal Officer Details

In case you are unable to get a satisfactory resolution to the grievance on approaching Idea Customer Care call centre, you may get in touch with Idea Nodal Officers in your circle. These Nodal Officers will ensure resolution of your escalations within 10 days. For any escalation being reported by you, Idea Customer Care will provide you with a unique docket number as a future reference for the same. Information about Idea Nodal Officers given below.

Idea Nodal Officer Andhra Pradesh

Idea Nodal Officer West Bengal
Vishal Kumar Gupta
+91 9093118991
grievance.wb@idea.adityabirla.com

Comments

• edited September 2010
    Dear Sir/Mam,

I am Vaibhav Vijay and i want register complaint against Idea. I purchase Idea net setter from Idea Cellular
    limited, C-105,Phase 7,Ind Area Mohali(Punjab) Show room at Sector 22 ,when i purchase this product they told me that the speed of this Idea net Setter is 256kbps but now i am getting a speed of only 30kbps. I had also contact 100 times to customer care of Idea and also register so many complaint , but they are not responding to my complaints, even they are continuously ignoring my complaints

If you also go at the showroom or call at Idea they also tell you that the speed of Idea net setter is 256 kbps which is not correct at all. Which is totally against the laws.

They are also not refunding my money also. I will definitely register complaint against Idea at Chandigarh consumer court at Plot No.5-B, Madhya Marg, Sector – 19 B, Chandigarh if they don't refund my money.I am really fed up with the service of Idea.

Please take some strict action against Idea(Idea net setter). I would be grateful to you.

Best regards
    Vaibhav Vijay
  • edited November 2010

i have the preaid service of idea.
    and my problem is that my balance is deducted continusly from about 2 month
    i called many tine for costomer care but there is no rep for my convinance.
    after it i went for idea office 3 times situtad at tonk road in jaipur.
    but i m not satisfied n my balance is continuously deducted.
    so pls see it and solve this problem as soon as possible.
    the no of complain is 9694325052.
    the alternate no is 9887822313

regarde
    manish kumar jangid
  • edited November 2010
    Dear @ Idea,
    I have migrated my Mobile no.9812000575 from postpaid to Prepaid from local idea office @ Panipat(Parwati Telecom) & they have asked me to pay 200 Rs extra than my bill amount which were to be credited in my idea Prepaid number 9812000575 after 1 month but from 14th of nov i have visited & Have words with Mr Anil Goel & Sonam & local idea office & Mr Ashish at 9990555555(extn-9110) but no positive reply till now.& is said that will balance will be credited till evening or morning.

Is this ur Service..???????
    Request u to please Credit my funds ASAP otherwise will complaint in TRAI & Have to seek the way towards Consumer Court...................

Rahul Batra
    +919992010007
  • edited December 2010
    My idea number is 9604113602 .I need my idea call detail time from 1 May 2010 to 30 August. please send to my mail id - kapil.gawi@yahoo.com , all incomming and outgoing telephone number also need sms details & alternate contact no is 8975121752. I have filed request regarding call details but it is not compeleted so contact it on my alternate contact no 8975121752 if my idea no 9604113602 is not rechable . so please do it urgentaly as possible

with Regards,
    Pradeep dawne
  • edited December 2010
    Dear Team,

I have regular user of idea cellular my details are-

Mobile no 9009258177.
    Name - vikas gupta
    DOB - 02-08-1982

I have double charged for same Mobile investor service from continually 3 month and deduction of charges done dual for monthly and daily services.

I request you to please refund my excess charged amount as i have only used for one service.

Please take matter priority i am not satisfied with the customer care centre also.

Kindlly resolve my issue otherwise matter will be escalated to TRAI & higher authority.

Vikas Gupta

Name - vikas gupta
    DOB - 02-08-1982

Vikas Gupta
    M 9009258177

We tried to call you but the contact could not be established. We wish to inform you that the Mobile Investor daily and Mobile Investor Monthly pack were active for your mobile number and the amount of Rs.2/day and Rs.30/month respectively has been deducted for the same. We also wish to inform you that both the packs have been deactivated now.For further assistance kindly get in touch with our Customer care centre -details updated on Idea website. !DEA - An !dea can change your life....

Regard,
  • edited January 2011
    I am subscriber of mobile no. 9990309993. I have Authorized my Bank and Idea for Direct Debit of monthly bill from my bank account.

My mobile outgoing is barred and when I called Idea they informed that Bill is not Paid, I called my bank they informed they did not received any bill and that Idea have not sent any bill or no bill pending.

I called Idea back and they said yes there is a problem, I asked Mr. Saifer (Floor Supervisor, hard to believe because the person can not even speak in English.. any ways), who is responsible for taking the money out of bank when the Direct Debit Authorization has already been given by customer.

He said Its us, Idea company responsibility to take the money out from the bank, then I asked him why I am suffering the loss. he said I hope you are satisfied with the information and thank you for calling Idea and disconnected the call.

Worst services so far faced by any telecom company rep.

Idea advertising hard for MNP. I hope they know that they digging there own grave.

Disappointed Customer

Rohin Gogia
    edited January 2011

Worst services so far faced by any telecom company rep.

Disappointed Customer

Rohin Gogia

We tried to call you but the contact could not be establised. We request you to confirm your alternate contact number for further assistance.You can also get in touch with our Customer care centre -details updated on Idea website. !DEA - An !dea can change your life....

• edited January 2011
    My mobile sub No is 9844897569.You have been debiting Rs25 on 17th of every month towards 'voice chat service' which I never asked for.As advised by your outlet at Karkala I sent messages 'DNS' and DAD' ,but without any action.On 14/01/11 ,your rep promised me that such deductions would be stopped in future.But deduction was done on 17/01/11.
  • edited February 2011
    Hi Sir,

This is Srinivas of Mob num (9848393345) customer of Idea in Andhra Pradesh. I have applied to change my network from Idea to Docomo 15 days back in Vijayawada but it is not happened yet. And i have received an sms stating that it is rejected and i have called to Customer Care and as well as i approached Idea show rooms but that work is not completed and no body is bothering about this issue. I kindly request you to resolve this issue as early as possible.

Thanking you very much,

Thanking you very much,

With regards,

Srinivasa Rao Koka,

9848393345.

We regret for the inconvenience caused. We have taken note of your concern with regard to port out against your mobile number .
    We request you to allow us some time and we will keep you informed about the status at the earliest.

• edited March 2011
    Dear Sir /madam,

This is in referance to my mobile no. - 9822834792 . Am fed up following up with your people right from your customer care executive to top officers, people dont pick up calls, dont reply to mails. this is the way people work at Idea. pathetic !!

Am using idea since 5-6 years this is the way you treat clients ???????????

Am being charged wrongly in which your people are unable to give justification and telling me that they will revert, Which never happens, its going on since last one month, suddenly my outgoings are barred ..Total harrasment you guys are doing .......

Request you to get into the matter and solve it immediately.

Totally disappointed customer of idea.

Shradha Tiwari
  • edited April 2011
    Docyument vagar card vechy 6...mara gam ma...
  • edited April 2011
    sir ji idea company ne mere sath bahut bura kiya hai, mai ek defence person hu or tripura me posted hu jeha per idea ka network nahi hai,is liye mai jab tak weha per hu mai apne idea no(9812299981) ko use nahi kar sakta hu,or aap ke company ne mera no 3 mahine use nahi hone per band kar diya hai,mere us no per mere sare sms alert ke service active hai,jis se mai wo hi no lena cha reha hu,kirpya kar ke muje wo no diya jaye, ye mere majburi hai.......mera contect no hai 8930065005, sonu yadav
  • edited April 2011

I am using Idea Mobile Services since last 1.5 years. My no. is 9822210500.

I got a bill for the last month of Rs .2719 against Invoice No.- 110732218.

I had activated Monthly Plan of Rs.249(T830- Idea Housefull Plan) and Black Berry Rent Plan of Rs.599.

In bill GPRS charge is Rs.794.00, However I had plan of Bleckberry which is unlimited plan as informed by customer care and Plan of Rs.249 which also include 512 MB free. Still How GPRS Charge had been applied I could not be able to understand.

I had done almost 8 to 9 mails out of that only 2 reply i got.

Everytime when i contact customer care they said settings are not proper, i visited nearest IDEA store and confirm that settings are correct.

I could not get any solution as nobody able to answer why this charges are levied(Even if Settings are proper and already have GPRS Plan).

It will force me to go for another operator who can provide better services and customer care than IDEA.

I will not pay any of the bill amount and due charges as i m doing followup since last 10 days and did not get any resolution.

Nikunj Dave
  • edited May 2011
    Myself rohit banotra from Jammu.
    i got an idea no 9086631642, for official use,i am working on managerial position.
    to my surprise idea set a vurgular dialer tone on my mobile without any notice.
    I am badly harrased by this dialer tone and now i have decided to put a complaint in consumer forum for the same.
    Very Poor Idea cellular.

Regards:-
    Rohit 9622030111
  • edited May 2011
    My Name is Jogesh Malik. I Bought Three number of Idea approximately three years before under CUG in my last company where I was working… Now I want to port these (9911403005, 9911975544) two numbers to other cellular company. I receive an error when I am porting them (that I can port my number by some “contractual Obligations”). When I tried to contact at idea customer care they suggest me send a mail on ur address. I am not able to contract my last Relationship manager.
    These are my Unique Poring code
    9911403005 – ID115725 Exp date is 15/05/2011
    9911975544 – ID992854 Exp date is 15/05/2011
    Please does a favor for me please port them…. You can call me at 9911403005 at any time for any other information…
    Lack of qualitative service:

I am a subscriber of mobile no.: .

I had submitted my documents in your Idia Office @ Landmark Building 5.5 months ago. then after sometimes i dont get any msgs for submitted documents releted. Now from last 1.5 Months again masseges and phone calls are started to submite the documents.

what would you do with our documents ?????

8 times your system is down, If i call 10 times in your Customer Care.

your Superwisers repeatedly told us that we personally forward your mobile no. from last 1 months.

Now I think that you doesn't have a value of customer is. and you havent any effect if you have gone your customer.

Meanwhile your Agent is very HONEST.... They give better solution of my problem. the Solution is Just change the Co. without changing your no.

YOURS,

VERY DISAPPOINTED CUSTOMER
    Dear Syed Mushtaq,

I P.Nilesh kumar,subscriber of your prepaid services for mb no:9848876665,since more than 6 years.

Please through complete mail as i forwarding through great pain & agony.

I had created problem by own by paying from my pocket.I had done prepaid mobile recharge on 10/05/2010 at 3.35 pm for amt:200 (payment id:224755795,payment remarks:0313) ,from online(ICICI BANK WEBSITE) through logged in section.Immediately in 2 mins got msg(SENDER NAME:IA-147) as recharge done succesfully ,balance as nil.

I really terrified by seeing this sms.I called up to customer care no:198,were OFFICER NAMR:RAVI KUMAR picked up call .I asked to transfer to supervisor.He trnfd call to supervisor name:BHASKER,after along 15 mins putting me on hold.

I spoken to him ,he didnt understand the issue,so call got disconnected.
    I again recalled at eve at 8.40pm,some officer answered the call hence as asked to trnfd to same supervisor.he attened the call.I informed complete query.He said that it got recharge to 3G services.

I am completely amazed ,reason as i done recharge for prepaid balance on mb.I explained in online(ICICI BANK WEBSITE) option given for AP CIRCLE ,RECHARGES RANGE IS MIN:55 TO MAX:500.

So i did the same as i am in urgent need.How would i know this is not the same which i am looking for.As per my knowlegde ,there is no facility in online for other TOPUP SERVICES FOR MB,ONLY RECHARGES IS AVAILABLE.

But MR.Bhasker is not ready to understand my problem,nor providing any solution ,saying this mat cannot be refundable nor i get prepaid recharge.

He simply without acknowledging rejected my query & abruptly RELEASED MY CALL.

I am in dilemma that ADITYA BIRLA COMPANY IS BIG CO.But this unfair trade practice makes me to think negative about the company.

I am using a NORMAL HANDSET WORTH OF RS:1000 OF VIDECCON MB.In this mb therr is no gprs nor internet connectivity & my office does not permitt this services on mb,which we are using.

Let me tell you this is my first time recharge thorugh online option.You can check my complete history ,it was never before.

First experience is my bad experience.

I request you to seeing upon my relationship with your company ,please recharges my mb amt for 200 or else refund my amt.

If not you may loose one prospect cm ,who wants to have a long lasting relationship with co.

I hope as your in esteemed position in this company,can resolve my query.

Looking for your cooperation.

P.Nilesh kumar
  • rahul_sharmarahul_sharma Junior Member
    edited May 2011
    Wrong deduction in my Number (9887789822)

I am the regular customer of Idea Cellular India Ltd from last two years but every time the company had activeted VAS Service automatically in my number and balance deduct by Rs.30/- or Rs.7/- every week today i am very fade up with IDEA company and try to so many time to resolve this solution. On sunday (22th May 2011) i complaiend the IDEA cellular ltd and its complain no. are 15649750251 and they told to me the balance amount will be credited on your no. on date (23rd May 2011).

But uptill they are not credited the amount in my number and customer care officer not response properly.

Please do the something otherwise i disconnect the IDEA connection.

Rahul Sharma
    Jaipur
  • edited May 2011
    my account balance will be lost continues in the week , i will complaint to the executive no replay to me ,refund my account balance quick to my account take necessary step for the complaint. replay me ok sir ,9747465809
    9848876665 wrote: »
    Dear Syed Mushtaq,

Please through complete mail as i forwarding through great pain & agony.

I spoken to him ,he didnt understand the issue,so call got disconnected.

He simply without acknowledging rejected my query & abruptly RELEASED MY CALL.

First experience is my bad experience.

I hope as your in esteemed position in this company,can resolve my query.

Looking for your cooperation.

P.Nilesh kumar

Dear Mr. Nilesh kumar,

Greetings from Idea Cellular Limited, A.P

With reference to your below mail, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

We regret to inform you that we are unable to process your concern, as the given email id does not match with our records.

Hence, we request you to revert from the user's mail id, to enable us to have necessary authentication done.
    Further, we also request you to confirm us with the below mentioned details in order to assist you accordingly.

• Frequently dialed numbers
    • Last three transactions (SMS/Call)
    • Last recharge value
    • Address

We request your kind cooperation.

edited June 2011
    Wrong deduction in my Number (9887789822)

Please do the something otherwise i disconnect the IDEA connection.

Rahul Sharma
    Jaipur

Balance was deducted for chat service which has been already deactivated and Rs.30 has been already credited.

• edited June 2011

I am the regular customer of Idea Cellular India Ltd.(M-9088858370) from last two years but , my account has deducted by Rs.20 on 17.06.2011 for automatic activation of music station.I have complained Idea ltd. I wish to get my money back.
    Therefore I kindly request you to check my problem and solved it immediately.
    Other wise I will disconnect my service.

Sundargopal Roychowdhury.
    kolkata.
    Dave wrote: »

I am using Idea Mobile Services since last 1.5 years. My no. is 9822210500.

I got a bill for the last month of Rs .2719 against Invoice No.- 110732218.

I had done almost 8 to 9 mails out of that only 2 reply i got.

Nikunj Dave

We wish to inform you that the aforesaid concern has been resolved.For further assistance kindly get in touch with our Customer care centre -details updated on Idea website. www.ideacellular.com.

Ticket Id : 148757140

• bothra1bothra1 Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    respected sir., i am using idea network from 6th feb 2011(mobile no-9413329547). Because of their poorcustomer response and horrible network, i wanted to switch my number from idea to airtel and for the same i generated UPC- IR 396269 on 8th may 2011 and submitted for porting on 9th may 2011 at nearest outlet. today its been almost 17 days and still i not been switched to airtel. i called the nodel officer of idea yesterday and he says that they have notreceivedany request for porting.where as i have got a sms from airtel saying that ur porting request has been received and its under process. when i contacted airtel ppl they said that my request has been rejected because i have applied to one more service provider, which i didn't. i think IDEA ppl are trying to trouble me or trying to hold me back. i again generated upc after 15 days and it got regected , then third time i generated UPC on 21 june and it got rejected, please take some necessary action as soon as possible and guide me for porting from idea to airtel. waiting for ur response and action as early as possible. thanks a ton.
    bothra1 wrote: »

This has reference to your web request regarding Mobile number portability, below procedure needs to be fulfilled:•
    A Unique Porting Code (UPC code) needs to be generated by sending SMS as PORT<space>10 digit Mobile Number on 1900. The same will be charged at Re.1 per SMS.
    • 8 digit alphanumeric Unique Porting Code will be sent to you from 1901 which is valid for 15 days.
    • You need to visit nearest My Idea store along with-
    • One passport size Photo
    • Identity proof
    • Address proof
    • Latest Paid bill of current operator (Applicable only in case if you wish to Port in to Idea in Postpaid connection)
    • Customer Agreement Form and Port In Form available at my Idea store.
    • Rs. 19 as MNP fee

• ramankursramankurs Junior Member
    edited July 2011
    There are no email reply's and customer care no use as simple they are passing information nothing else they are doing , the concern managemnt have not done anything

can any one will take any action ?

the given nodel center mobile number 9948002229 , no one responded in this number .... where should i go , its about 20 days and i want to take action on
    IDEA for irresponsibility.

grievance.ap@idea.adityabirla.com
    date Tue, Jul 19, 2011 at 11:57 AM
    subject Fwd: Reg: postpaid connections
    mailed-by gmail.com
    hide details 11:57 AM (20 minutes ago)
    The date t is 19 july 2011 , the amount and even the documents are not given back to me from IDEA which i have given mails as well as calls , nothing happen till now .

I have given complain to the IDEA customer care two times , both times they told me that the amount and documents will be given back and given time frame too but still nothing happen

i would like to complain on IDEA company for there irresponsibility and not paying the amount as well as not returning my documents , please do take actions against them and inform me .

IDEA suppose to return my documents and amount on 30 june and till date they have not done .

Ram

Forwarded message
    From: Rhammdas Dasari <ramankurs@gmail.com>
    Date: Fri, Jul 1, 2011 at 3:18 PM
    Subject: Reg: postpaid connections
    To: grievance.ap@idea.adityabirla.com

Hello

Good Day

I am Nagaramadas Dasari suppose to take idea postpaid two connections through the calls which i got from 9848008851 , the tel caller have confirmed me the numbers of 9666219099 and 9666112069, executive came to our office and took the documents and cash of 600/- on 28 June 2011, to confirm i did make call to the same number asking when the numbers start working about 11 am on 29 june 2011 the caller told me that one number will active by evening and the other will active on next day , evening i did check the same and nothing working i made call same number then they told me the both numbers can not be issues i have to choose another numbers and they sent me some alternative numbers which i didn't like them told them to sent back the amount and documents.

30 th they suppose to deliver that , as no one came evening called them asking same they requested stating they busy they can not deliver , i told them i can not wait if they returns i will make some alternative arrangement for the same
  • rdaggarwalrdaggarwal Junior Member
    edited August 2011
    Dear Sir/Ma'm,

I am mailing you my concern since 21-July-2011 but i didn't receive any reply from you. Today my out going call is also disconnected. Please see the full thread of email below and let me know how to finish the whole thing.

Dear Sir/ Ma'm,

The following mobile no.s are in the name of my daughter Ms. Parul Aggarwal:-
    1)9855711794
    2)9855782794
    3)9855891794

The bills for the period 8th Jun'11 to 7th jul'11 of all the three
    seem to be doubtful to us as in two bills ISD calls have been
    indicated while we have not made any ISD call. Due to it, we suspect
    that the STD calls shown in our two bills are also suspicious. I
    approached the IDEA Centre at Manimajra (Chandigarh) on 20th Jul'11 to
    supply me the call details of our three bills for our verification.
    The lady at the counter told me to wait for half an hour but after the
    expiry of half an hour, she told me to come tomorrow (21st Jul'11), i
    again went to the office at 4 PM and again she was reluctant to supply
    me the call details. Then the incharge of the centre aged about 60 yrs
    who refused to disclose his identity behaved with me in an
    irresponsible way and threatened to disconnect the connections. Has
    the IDEA given so much powers to its employees to disconnect the
    connections at their own will when no payment is pending against us.
    Also, we reguarly pay our bills amount before 22nd of every month. And
    that fellow has refused to provide the call details and told to do
    their complaint to anyone i like.

Is this the professional way to talk to a regular and old customer?

I am declaring that i won't be responsible for any delay in the
    payment of the bills this time as i wanted to settle the discrepancies
    but am unable to do so due to the inaappropriate behaviour of the
    staff towads their customer.

Please correct our bills by reversing the ISD calls an as those
    haven't been all together done and supply us the call details of STD
    calls.

The 3 employees who misbehaved with me should apologize in writing and
    they should be warned. As a loyal customer, i am informing you that
    they can be a danger to the company as the incharge of the centre told
    me not to come to their office for any payment or other work. In this
    way, they are deteriorating the prospective business of the IDEA.

Now, it is for the higher authorities of the IDEA to examine my case
    and take necessary action against the said employees.

Payment of the above said bills drawn from my any other source will be
    treated as illegal as it has already been informed and got rectified
    in your record a long time back.

R.D. Aggarwal

Add star
    RD Aggarwal
    <rdaggarwalpkl@gmail.com> Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 11:36 AM
    To: ccare.pun@idea.adityabirla.com
    Cc: grievance.pun@idea.adityabirla.com
    Dear Sir/ Madam,

I am awaiting your response on this so that we can continue with your services.

please resolve this issue ASAP.

R.D. Aggarwal
    - Show quoted text -

Add star
    RD Aggarwal
    <rdaggarwalpkl@gmail.com> Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 8:34 PM
    To: ccare.pun@idea.adityabirla.com
    Cc: grievance.pun@idea.adityabirla.com, grievance.ap@idea.adityabirla.com, procedure@consumergrievance.com, stcomm@chd.nic.in, cdg-sforum@nic.in
    I, Parul Aggarwal endorse the complaint made by my father Sh. R.D
    Aggarwal against the Idea center, Manimajra, Chandigarh on
    21-July-2011. I have not received any reply till today from the idea
    but instead am getting threatening messages and calls that my
    connections will be disconnected.

I conclude that Idea is not sincere towards its customers. I shall use
    the above said numbers upto 7-Aug-2011 in which your billing cycle
    will be complete. After 7-Aug-2011 i shall not be responsible for any
    payment of Idea.

The Genuine payment due towards me will be made honurably before that
    give me the information to my following points.
    1. Security Deposit with Idea for each number.
    2. Reversing the ISD calls.
    3. Either give me the details of STD calls or charge Rs. 10 each in
    both the bills in which STD calls are indicated.
    4. Adjust my security in each bill and supply me the fresh bills for payment.

Early you give me the information, early the case will be settled. I
    won't be writing again to you now.

Parul Aggarwal

Thanks.
  • sahu.swapnilsahu.swapnil Junior Member
    edited September 2011
    Dear Idea Nodal Officer,

I would like to escalate an unresolved issue.

On 26th August 2011, I filed a complain regarding no network on Intentional Roaming. Docket reference number-1-17838156582 was generated against this complaint. After numerous e-mail back and forth, Idea customer care says "We express our inability to activate International Roaming facility against the mobile number 9912233650 from our end. We request your kind cooperation"

When asked, they said International service has been withdrawn from prepaid users. So I pointed to Ideal cellular website where there is no such information regarding withdrawal of this service.

I have been on international roaming from past 7 months and this was never an issue. All of sudden, without any prior information (email/sms) the service was disrupted. All my important bank and personal contacts are related with this number.

They are also unable to justify this to me and also not willing to explain me the process for reactivation. In short, my last mail was purposely IGNORED. I waited almost 48 hours (2 working days) but they havent got back to me.

I would like to escalate this issue to higher authorities.

I have also attached mails from prior conversation with Idea customer care.

Your Disappointed Customer,