Easy Movies - BAD SERVICE

edited September 2014 in Tour and Travels
I am a member of easy movies india.
Easy movies membership with minimum payment of rs 300
(100 for registration+200-1000 deposit).
If u book any tickets(max 10). Money will deducted from ur deposit and
added if u pay the money at theatre. But my didn't added from noe month.
I call customer services but no response.
I lost the money 150 for calls(20 times) . I decided to cancel the
easy movies membership.
*****************************************************************
my suggestion for people :
Easy movies the worst customer support service in hyderabad

Comments

• edited July 2009
    i am the member of easy movies i booked the ticekts and i paid the amount in theatre and to cancell the membership again we have to go thier office in lower tank band ., at the time of getting memebership they send by courier

if i want to cancel means i have to spend 250 for travelling
  • edited August 2009
    I forgot my password to use easymovies, you know the easy movies doesn't have a facility to get the password from internet. When I called customer care, they are saying I need to go to Lower Tank Bund office in Hyderabad, I don't know where the office is.

Forgot Password :
    How can they don't have changing the password online in this era? At least when we call customer care, they can send the password to the registered mobile.

SMS Charges:
    One more thing, they are deducting more than Rs. 30/- as SMS charges, Hardly I get 2 messages per month, that is they are charging Rs.15/- per SMS. Now-a-days, everybody is sending free SMS. I don't know what is costing them Rs.15/- per message?

Customer Care:
    Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!Worst!!!
    I called 10 times yesterday to book tickets, nobody were there to attend my request.

Please contact me if you need any clarification.
  • edited September 2009
    Dear Customers,

I represent EasyMovies in Hyderabad.

We are a very small company with a novel idea of making it easy for cinegoers to buy tickets.

But enroute, we face many issues.....my explanation below for few issues:

1.) balance not updated inspite of paying at theatre:
    We were using BSNL Leased Lines for a period of time, with bad connectivity issues of BSNL, we moved onto BSNL DataOne (you know, other private operators do not provide connectivity at all theatres, because of thier feasibility issues). With BSNL DataOne it was equally bad. the theatre connection to our main server go down once every week, with the line-men taking few days to get them up........This is the state of connectivity in our city. In such disconnected-circumstances, our Counter-guy-at-theatre updates such data at the end of day. it is not feasible in any other manner, for the kind of qualification/expertise the counter guy has.....To et rid of this issue, only in the month of Aug, we started establishing Satellite based connectivity. Now we are seeing fulltime connectivity, at a little higher costs.....but we wanted to desperately provide better service....being small, we are forced to be slow....(we are not airtel, ICICI etc.)

2.) Forgot Password section:
    Only recently we got the SMS stuff onto our system. We shall provide the same soonest....Yes it is a gap, we had overlooked.

3.) SMS Charges:
    We have started sending everytime a noted movie gets released. And moreover, we sms the booking / cancellation information to the customer's mobile. This definitely eats up the little revenue we get. Therefore we are forced to transfer the sms charges onto the customer. These are charges being charged on a larger scale by the cellular provider.

Also, if you look at it, we charge around 30 and can end up sending more than 100 sms's for booking and cancellation too....Now, with the forgot password stuff, we will have to send sms, everytime a custoemr seeks for the same. You should know, that we cannot keep counting the number of times we have sent a sms to a customer. ( this is just like an Airtel, which does not give incoming calls list in the bill, even in a postpaid connection, without a charge. they cannot because they simply do not have the systems in place, after incoming calls became free.) I mean, if we start counting how many smsm to each customer, then the main booking database can become drastically slow......Well, there was nothing more we could think of....But to charge flat for sms being provided per month.

4.) No response on the call centre. (Sri.Venkata Ramana Dodda had called 10 times with no response)
    Well, on Peak days, we get many calls , multifold than we can handle.....this is a scaling-up issue...and we simply cannot scale up our call centre...we already have more than 120 lines(ports), on which we take simultaneous calls.....even that was not enough...now wat can we do about it....therefore at peak times we were unable to handle these......
    POSSIBLE SOLUTION: we are at the verge of launching an sms based system, which can be scaled up to the maximum level....this shall take care of our customer interface system thoroughly.......

Our request:
    Please do not cancel your association with us. We are doing our best. We will be there upto everybody expectations by the month of November 2009, with all issues taken care....

Atleast we are not stealing anything, we always offer to refund the Prepaid ticket money.....

Only to avoid any misuse in the process of refund of money, by anybody(including our guys) ( You know, India is a poor country, and whereever there is a loop hole, people simply try to take out money from there)...we request our customers to visit our office. Pleae tell me if we can send the money by courrier, we shall do so...but you know the problems...the postman/courrier guy gains by it....Please be practical...and we will be happy to incorporate any good suggestions on any topic concerning our system

Please write back on this blog, if someone has more complaints......or if someon'e got a great suggestion please write to easymovies.blog@gmail.com ....
  • edited November 2009
    Hi I have been to FUN CINEMA for ajeb prem ki ghajab kahani but the seats in the theater are very bad !! It's smell like junk for that kind of seats we pay 300+ for golden seats..
  • edited October 2010

Can anybody please let me know the procedure to cancel membership from easy movies? I had an issue with the easy movies guy at Siva Parvathi theatre, Kukatpally.

I booked tickets online and amount got deducted from my prepaid balance. But, when I reached the theatre the easy movies guy refused to give tickets and asked to pay money for prepaid balance. I already had a balance of 180 rupees and it should be my descretion whether to recharge my account or not. There is no point in maintaining prepaid balance if they demand money at ticket counter for the booked tickets. What if I didn't take money to theatre? I would have to return back being a member. He was not even polite, and it's not even a request. He was simply demanding money as if I owed him. This is ridiculous.

I tried calling customer care many times but in vain. It's not just at peak times the customer care is unavailable because whenever I tried they're unreachable. And, I couldn't find new movies updated in the site at least until some time after the movie is released. I don't think it's because of the tickets were already sold off.

Overall, it's pretty worst experience which I can't fully express here.

Murali.
  • edited November 2010
    ur website is worst i tryed so many times its not open
  • edited April 2011

I am the member of easy movies holding Login id : 8142344556, i booked ticket for teenmaar film on 16th april 2011 in CINE PLANET SCREEN2 . While booking the ticket in website it was showing the time of show is 11.00am . after words i went to take a print out at internet center and i taken a copy of ticket in that the show timings printed at 10.15am.
    due to that mistake i lost RS: 530.00 .

please take an action on EASY MOVIES PEOPLE. so that they may not cheat others.

Thanking you sir.
  • rprasad_trprasad_t Junior Member
    edited October 2011

I have just registered with Easy Movies and have received the password, but when logging in to 'My Account' for paying the account balance, it is asking for Name and E-mail ID, which no window is showing for entering the required info. Could you please help me in this regard.

T.Rajendra Prasad
  • edited October 2011
    hi
    today i joined in easy movies online registration i transfer 100 rs to that acount in my bank amount is reduced but i didnt get in my easy movies acount ...so how can i get balance in my acccount is therer any customer care service no i didnt see any service no in internet so please tell how can i get it .........................................................................................................................................................
  • edited October 2011
    I registered to Easy Movies online today by paying 211 rupeees with Tax. I booked tickets for Shanti theater movie RA.ONE.

Money got debited from my account for 3 tickets..Rs.185. I did not get any seat numbers. I was confused. There is no customer service to these dirty cheaters.

When I email them, they sent below message. Now I have to pay 185 again and my account will be recharged. What the F****K. Why should I pay money again.

===============================================================================

Shanti is a non-computerised theatre.....the tickets along with seat numbers will be given at the theatre itself....please visit our easymovies nline counter at shanti, few minutes before show time....mention the reservation number along with your mobile number, tickets will be given....

Note: in our current version, you are required to pay for these tickets at the theatre in cash,....this will only recharge your account for subsequent use....this is not like paying twice for the same tickets....

we have a new version coming up in few weeks , then this system will change.....but for now, please pay , which will only recharge your account.....

Akash,
    Member Support,
    EasyMovies,
    Hyderabad.
    =========================================================

DONT TRUST THEIR ONLINE SERVICE. THEY ARE CHEAP AND MONEY BEGGARS.
  • edited December 2011
    wat is the use of easy movies i dont know.... to reachrege they are taking money extra......we are paying money from our hand to counter + 5 rs for each ticket. then after crediting th acont iwth the balnce which we have used. there is a recuiton og 5 rs gauranteed.IT means that the acount which the amount which are recahrged cant be taken by us.ITz the complete property of easy moives. THen if it is like bank pay the interest to that amunt.SO i wnat to cancel the member ship at any cost. BOOK my show is better than this.. shit how did i rechaege my meber ship so stupidly i am tinking now..plz how to cancel the meber ship.plzzzzzzz i am daman irtated about easy movies
  • edited December 2011
    Hi can you guys help me How to get the prepaid account balance of easy movies to my bank account every time i am booking the tickets and paying deposit at theaters my prepaid balance is increased but i want to stop thisssss so...... plzz tell the way to get my money i have nearly 700 in my pre paid account
  • pmk08pmk08 Junior Member
    edited December 2011
    Hi ,Request the easy movies to shut down and refund the balance in the account.There is no proper justification for re charging the account and again paying that amount in the theatre for the tickets.So this is a kind of warning to the people at Easy movies.. !!!!Manojpmanojbe@gmail.com
  • edited April 2012

I am unable to upload photo in easymovies website. anyone ca help me on thi. i've cropped my photo below 30 KB.

Reagrds,
    Sai.
  • edited April 2012
    Dear Mr Representator of Easymovies Hyd,

My questions to you are that while opening an account your team has assured that the charges would be levied only for the first six months.

But these are being charged on monthly basis over and year above!!!

The sms that you mention for which you are charging for a ticket booked is almost covered in the convenience charges that you collect per the ticket booked, so, how come this additional monthly charges are covering up further for the past 6 months not a single sms has been received by me !!!

Dear Customers,

I represent EasyMovies in Hyderabad.

But enroute, we face many issues.....my explanation below for few issues:

1.) balance not updated inspite of paying at theatre:

2.) Forgot Password section:

3.) SMS Charges:

Our request:

• edited May 2012
    Dear Mr Representator of Easymovies Hyd,

My compliant about the misuse of my account by unknown person.

On 10th May I recharged my account with 500 Rs, and booked 2 tickets for "gabber sigh". Later in the afternoon my account was hacked by others and they booked tickets for "Dammu" and also canceled my earlier booked tickets.

Now my questions/Interest was to know who is the culprit.

1. want the details of all transactions made on 10th May 2012 with respective to the tickets booked for the movie and theater .
    2. Is there any to find out from which computer center /location or IP address did they used for the transaction.
    3. Why we are not getting any alerts for the transactions?
    4. Is there any direct number available to reach Essay Movies representative..?

for this I'm almost loss 550 Rs and also trouble after reaching the theater to watch the movie earlier I booked the tickets.

sivakumar
  • edited September 2012
    mobile : 98660 08999

I am memeber with easymovies from 8 yrs . There was no deduction until recently. Suddenly they started deducting 22 rs per month and there was no intimation to me. How can they deduct without my intimation and not in the terms and conditions when i joined. Its not good.
  • edited October 2012
    When I am recharging the my account(8143307252) ,amount is debited from the bank. But it is not reflecting in to the account.
    Bank people is given the ref no as 12292029810.
    I have not get the any order details also.
    Please credit the money in to the account.
    Please do the need full
    Ashok
  • edited October 2012

Im unable to cancel my easy movie tickets. I clicked on cancel button.. But its not showing any confirmation message and still its showing the booked tickets. How to confirm that my tickets are cancelled.

Anu
  • edited January 2013
    hi i have recharged my easy movies account from net banking(SBH), money got debited in my bank account but not credited in my easy movies account... so i have to do now
    ?
  • edited February 2013
    Easy movies is very bad service, they are changing their polices, with inform to customers. now they are deducting the INR 22.48 for maintaining the member ship and others.

the customer care services also very bad. and every recharge they are collecting extra amount and they collecting INR 5 per every ticket extra and now a days asking recharge ur account from net only not taking there counters in theatres
    ITz the complete property of easy moives. THen if it is like bank pay the interest to that amunt.SO i wnat to cancel the member ship at any cost. BOOK my show is better than this.. shit how did i rechaege my meber ship so stupidly i am tinking now..plz how to cancel the meber ship.plzzzzzzz i am daman irtated about easy movies.

please give me some solution

Kiran
  • edited February 2013

1. I have subscribed to easymovies account with my mobile number 7893033666 paying Rs 300/- upfront using debit card. Later, I observed attempts of fraudulant transaction on my debit card -
    2. I tried to open the account but it never opened in the last 9 weeks of subscription
    3. Attempts to contact easymovies using a number provided on their website- 04027654321 failed. The number is always engaged. I infact, sat with my lawyer and 7 of us tried contacting you using different mobile phones over a period of 30 minutes at different interwals over 15 days- No answer
    4. They mentioned on their website that one can book tickets using credit or debit card without registering
    5. When some one tries to do the same, the pop-up window suggests that one should become a member to book the ticket. Therefore, their earlier claim is a fradulant claim.
    6. As there are no replies to the complaint raised so far, we have to consider your company, easymovies as an illegal entity whose purpose is to cheat public
    7. I sent an email to info@easymoviesindia.com explaining the same- no reply in 24 hours. Further attempts to contact them on 040-27654321 failed- this time with single mobile phone over last 21 hours- We tried in 3 shifts and made 1315 attempts to reach this number from a single mobile phone used for subscribing the account.
    8. I have given these fraudsters about 7 days to communicate and then I will take both criminal and civil action - this is an economic offence too, as they have a mechanism to dupe debit and credit cards.

This is a cautionary message in the interest of public.

Krishna
    Today (14-05-2013) i have purchased 4 tickes at one of the easy movies recharge outlet (k9 cyber cafe, venkat reddy nagar, Ramantha pur) in Hyderabad. The guy at that shop has booked 4 tickets instantly on my request, he informed me before booking the tickets that 20 rupees extra will be charged per ticket. I thought it is the official tariff of Easy movies. i have never booked my tickets through easy movies thats why i am not aware of actual charges. Thats why i thought 20 rupees might be the tariff of the Easy movies and accepted for booking. But when he had given me the print out of the tickets, To my surprise i found the amount to be paid as only 324.96 (70 per ticket + 10 charges + 1.24 tax = 70x4 + 10x4 + 1.24x4 = 280 + 40 + 4.96 = 324.96). But he charged from me 360.00. (i gave him 500 rupee note and he returned back 140 rupees)

Moreover on the print out, a note is clearly given that the charges include service charges (6 rs) and the gateway charges as per the government rule. Despite this note at the bottom of the ticket printout these guy's are charging extra.

It is not the question of 35 rupees. Had he informed me clearly about the extra charge more that the official tariff, then it would have been a different case. But charging un officially is totally not fair. Had He demanded or begged (is the right word) me for his services offered. I would have given him happily some thing from my pocket.

When i strongly opposed him about this. But he quoted all of the other outlets are charging the same. it is not he alone doing this. and challenged me to return back all my amount (360.00) if i show any one charges less than this. After a long big arguement with him i myself have withdrawn, as i have to reach office as it is already late because of this arguement.

Easy movies have to do some thing in this regard. either they have to take action against such outlets who collect extra charges OR increase their commission and make this 20 rs as their official tarrif so as to avoid this back biting or pushing of money. Then people who are ok with this 20 rupees only will go and get the tickets from them.

Now a days where ever you go, so many commodities are charged extra. and we are unable to ask them as every other seller is doing the same. What is happening?? i am unable to understand. Every body wnats extra money. Is not the consumers money is worth for him. Why should we pay extra or more than the MRP or the prescribed tariff.

Please my dear fellow members let us join our hands to curb this corruption. This is also a kind of corruption.
    I'm a registered member of Easy Movies for the past 6months ( i guess, i dint remember exactly). Recently, July 13th i had balance around 13Rs. After that i recharched my account with 300Rs which is credited properly and showed final balance as 313Rs.
    I booked movied tickets of worth 243.72 Rs and then immediately it is showing my balance as 0Rs.

Below are my details:
    My Phone No: 9701007478
    My Order No: 2013071323391685156
    My Reservation No: 4238

I sent mail on the same immediately to balance@easymoviesindia.com as they stated in their site. I waited one week, but no response from them. After searching over net, whatever email id i found which belong to them, i sent mails but still no response from them.

They don't even having customer care number who answers customer problems. I think these people simply stealing money from customers. This is really nonsense. I don't know whom to contact and report also. So i'm complaining here, hope they will get back to me.
  • edited August 2013
    Hi. I would like to bring to you're notice that Cinemax in Hyderabad located in Inorbit mall is forcing people to buy Soft drinks of 650 ML... There is option for 400 ML but that is available with Combos not individual.. this is pathetic....they are forcing customers to consume soft drinks for 650ml though they option for 400ML...

First charging 110 rs for soft drink is very high..they are playing with customer emotions coz they know that customer will surely buy if they have come to the theatre....

Service of the attenders is really bad.. i will surely give a miss to Cinemax in Hyd
  • edited October 2013

Below are my details:
    My Phone No: 9701007478
    My Order No: 2013071323391685156
    My Reservation No: 4238

Dear consumer court team,

One more time, i was cheated by Easy Movies Team. Recently i recharged my account with 300Rs. But in my account only 126Rs credited. Immediately i sent mail to them but no response from them till now. Its been nearly 4days now. I called their customer care number who always says you will get your money and our server is down. This is really pathetic. It seems they simply decided to cheat customers and steal money from them. Their website should be closed to avoid this cheating further. Please take action on them.
  • edited October 2013
    I booked 5 tickets(4+1) and cancelled total five but i got only credit for 1 ticket
  • edited January 2014
    hii i had created account in easy movies.every month they are deducted amount 10/-..why are taking 10/- without any reason..if we ask they tell that for maintenance..
    but while refilling amount it takes Rs 10- for refilling 150 i.e,. total is 160/-.it is shit website..i want to cancel how can i cancel my account.please tell me..
  • edited January 2014

Am a active member in easy movies since August 2013.

When i checked the transaction details of my account i have observed that my money is getting deducted towards monthly deductions.
    I would like to know the reason for monthly deductions.Is it same with all members or its only to me?

• edited January 2014
    I am booking online ticket but the theater going anther movie