bajaj pulsar bike service complaint

siddharth bhardwajsiddharth bhardwaj Junior Member
edited September 2014 in Automobile
SUB; i would like to launch a complain against the service center[RAJA BAJAJ SERVICE CENTER JODHPUR] the service was not carried out to my satisfaction.
I am having a pulsar 200cc bike,engin no.05053.
I had given my bike for servicing at 930 in the morning,{date 13th july 010} i was told to colect my bike at 430 that very same day.it was a normal paid service along with the changing of the handle bar.
I called up the service senter at 530 in the evening to check wether the job was done . on calling i found that no body had an idea as to what had happened with my bike.On calling the 3rd time i was told that it would take another 2 to 3 hours as the handel bar still remaind uninstalled,when i demanded an explanation, I WAS RUDELY TOLD TO COME TO THE SERVICE CENTER,AND CHECK FOR MY SELF,THE GUY ON THE PHONE JUST HUNG UP. I seriously have no idea what kind of people is bajaj appointing these days. I must say that the image of bajaj is at stake if this goes on.
Then when i reached and demanded for the complaint book the guy said that they did not have a complaint book.
I had to wait and and my bike was handed to me at 630 than 430 as promissed.
i had a very unprofessional experiance. I want some serious action to be taken.
this complant is against
RAJA bajaj auto ,jodhpur{raj}
Job card no.017730

My contact details are; siddharth bhardwaj
Mob no. 9799406140
Email id; aryaid@gmail.com
Add.D-154 PRITHVI RAJ NAGER,NEW PALI ROAD JODHPUR

Comments

• adv.richaadv.richa Moderator
    edited July 2010

First you need to talk to the BAJAJ customer care and register a complaint, they will provide you a complaint no. and the time frame to resolve the issue. Wait for their response and revert us back with the Complaint nos. and the status of your complaint.

Hope this may solve your problem.
    Still have a question :? feel free to contact us again.
  • edited May 2012
    Name-Kamlesh Sharma
    State- Rajas than
    City-Jaipur
    Contect no-9983044447
    Jb se byke purchage ki h tb se bhaut dhukhi hu or i will go court.kyo ki Baja bike service (P.L. bajaj service center, M I Road.) par service karwane ke baad bhi waha koi sunwai nahi hoti h after 20000 km byke chle baad mere byke ka injan kharab ho gaya or ab tak may 4 baar repair karwa chuka hu un sb ke service job card mere paas h service karwane ke baad agar byke may koi kami aate h or 2nd day chele jay to waha ka staff galti maan ne ke bajae ladne lagta h Mr.ANIL super visor ka rude behavior hota h .
    i send u this mail but i m at present time not setisfy for service pl bajaj service center my complant no CR-101705 bot not reslove my problam .
  • edited June 2012

I have pulsar 150 GJ.27.A.8934. i put it for service and 4 time i said to job creator that it has 6 ltr. petrol in tank whenever i got back after service so it is in reserved. bike has no flue in tank and i said to manager about petrol so he did not take any action and said its as it is you give. so please help me and take action for this.

This all happens in Bajaj service center Maninagar

AniruddhSinh Raol
  • edited August 2012
    Dear Concern,

I have a new 2012 pulsar 150cc ug 4 bike.it makes heavy humming sound when i accelerate i taken to the service station but they are not solving my problem please give me solution for this
  • edited September 2012
    my vehicle no.. Kl.18 j.2436
    Dear Concern, I have a new 2012 pulsar 150cc .it
    makes sound in head light and chain loose
    taken to the service station but they are not
    solving my problem second time taken to the service station same complaint have now please give me solution for this.
    vatakara kvr sercicecentre is very bad sercice and nonresponsible persons are working there .
  • edited October 2012
    i have pulsar 220 f.i have purchaged my bike from bhakra nangal(p.b) on 22 september 2011. till then i have been facing consistant problem regarding ma bike.
    firstly after parchage immediately hedlamps got out of order. and later all the switches stoped workin g n when repaired it was called its manufacturers defect.
    then starting problem arises and now severe engine problem. its pickup is not even resemlence to pulsar 150 cc. what the hell is happening with ma bike. bajaj had given me defected piece.
    i want it to be corrected soon or we will have to move to consumer court.

my contact detail: 9882317771
    I have bought the new Bajaj Pulsar 150 around 20 days back. Every another day i found that the air in the tyre is less. And i refill the air in the Tyre. Today the Vehicle got punctured. At the Macanic Shop it was found that there was 6 Punctures. These punctures was Due to the Damaged tyre. The tyre was damaged from inside and was not visible from outside. There was thin wires from the tyre which was visible and because of the same the Tubes got Punctured.
  • edited June 2014
    I complant more time to babaj company dealer ... Dewan at dawarka new delhi..
    But they give me time again and again .... But they cant repaire nd ex.change my bike shooker....
    Sir ma name ashik am frm kerala india.. First am said am not fluvent english.. My bike rejestration number kl41 H 0677.. First.complaint start in this year februvary missing complaint am going 4 shwrooms but not redy that complaint... Now 3 months am going another another showrooms 1 small.complaint ma bike digital meter oil senser have blinging in some times driven.time.. Am alredy.this complaint report 4 showrooms in kochi but i have no good report any showroom.. Now 4 day finesh ma bike now kaloor showroom not redy that complaint what can i do... Sir plz help me plz redy ma bike .. Now ma bike have warrenty period...realy now i hate ma bike :( iam helpless plz help me ma.condact number 9846555956
    Sir ma name ashik am frm kerala india.. First am said am not fluvent english.. My bike rejestration number kl41 H 0677.. First.complaint start in this year februvary missing complaint am going 4 shwrooms but not redy that complaint... Now 3 months am going another another showrooms 1 small.complaint ma bike digital meter oil senser have blinging in some times driven.time.. Am alredy.this complaint report 4 showrooms in kochi but i have no good report any showroom.. Now 4 day finesh ma bike now kaloor showroom not redy that complaint what can i do... Sir plz help me plz redy ma bike .. Now ma bike have warrenty period...realy now i hate ma bike :( iam helpless plz help me ma.condact number 9846555945.. 9961333564